ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags expired link , loose change , screw loose change

Old 4th September 2006, 05:46 PM   #1
MarkyX
Master Poster

Screw Loose Change - Not Freakin' Again edition

It's...

DONE

Sort of, I still need to wait for the high-res version. If I don't get it tomorrow, I'm uploading it in Google as 5 seperate parts (I have no time for waiting).

http://lol.chroniclesofgaras.com/scl_videos.html
Old 4th September 2006, 05:54 PM   #2
MarkyX
Master Poster

Correction, the AVI file is done. I just need to download it (700 megs) and upload it on GoogleVideo.

That will not be tonight though. Don't try to pimp this as much..yet...
Old 4th September 2006, 06:43 PM   #3
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

so mum is the word except for here on the forum, until when...9/11?
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2006, 07:50 PM   #4
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

Looks great so far.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th May 2013, 08:10 AM   #5
MasonBilderberg
Student

Originally Posted by MarkyX View Post
Correction, the AVI file is done. I just need to download it (700 megs) and upload it on GoogleVideo.

That will not be tonight though. Don't try to pimp this as much..yet...
Does anybody know where i can download a copy of this film (Screw Loose Change - Not Freakin' Again edition)?
MasonBilderberg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th May 2013, 09:37 AM   #6
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by MasonBilderberg View Post
Does anybody know where i can download a copy of this film (Screw Loose Change - Not Freakin' Again edition)?
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...ain_Edition_1/

? not sure, my computer is not showing the video, I have to keep the computer unmodified, unupdated or it has problems... I assume you will see them.

http://www.google.com/#q=Screw+Loose...w=1381&bih=882
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2013, 06:12 AM   #7
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

Youtube + Keepvid.com
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2013, 11:36 PM   #8
Skeletor
Critical Thinker

I loved this video when I first saw it a few years back, because the truther claims from the "Loose Change" videos just didn't add up. I convinced one of my friends who was a LC acolyte to watch the SLC video, and he got pissed and never spoke to me again.

I didn't feel too bad about losing that friend.
Skeletor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st June 2013, 02:35 PM   #9
Safe-Keeper
Philosopher

I remember watching SLC a looong time ago. Impressive work, even though the sarcastic narration tone was a bit of a put-off. Will definitely watch this !

Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
I loved this video when I first saw it a few years back, because the truther claims from the "Loose Change" videos just didn't add up. I convinced one of my friends who was a LC acolyte to watch the SLC video, and he got pissed and never spoke to me again.

I didn't feel too bad about losing that friend.
Agreed, good riddance.
Old 21st June 2013, 02:59 PM   #10
Skeletor
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Safe-Keeper View Post
I remember watching SLC a looong time ago. Impressive work, even though the sarcastic narration tone was a bit of a put-off. Will definitely watch this !
I think the sarcastic remarks break up the monotony of listening to Dylan Avery drone on for an hour or more.
I viewed LC the first time with the 'SLC' annotations on a separate webpage. It is MUCH more effective to have those annotations in the video, with the 'break-ins' to set the viewer straight.

Originally Posted by Safe-Keeper View Post
Agreed, good riddance.
I think whatever pride he had in his Truther beliefs was shattered...or maybe he thought there were subliminal messages in the video programming him to be a disciple of the NWO. Either way, good riddance.
Skeletor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories