ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags dylan avery , jason bermas , loose change

Old 18th August 2008, 03:39 PM   #1
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
LCF Forum Amnesty?

I just clicked on a link to LCF and, lo and behold, I could read the thread. It seems my IP ban was lifted. I haven't tried posting, but I could re-register if I so chose.

Have any of the other banned here noticed this?
Old 18th August 2008, 03:46 PM   #2
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by jhunter1163 View Post
I just clicked on a link to LCF and, lo and behold, I could read the thread. It seems my IP ban was lifted. I haven't tried posting, but I could re-register if I so chose.

I'm still blocked. (as if I care)

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2008, 04:43 PM   #3
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

are you sure your IP didnt just change?
Old 18th August 2008, 05:57 PM   #4
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
I didn't change it myself, although I know they cycle every once in a while. Perhaps it is just me. Is there anything you'd like to say to the boys there? I'd be glad to pass it right along.
Old 19th August 2008, 03:01 AM   #5
Pinch
Critical Thinker

I've found if you clear your cookies and any private data that like authenticated sessions and then restart your browser (I use Firefox), you can usually view the boards if you have a dynamic IP.
Pinch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2008, 04:00 AM   #6
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

I didn't change it myself, although I know they cycle every once in a while. Perhaps it is just me. Is there anything you'd like to say to the boys there? I'd be glad to pass it right along.
Truth Movement 2002 to 2008

R.I.P.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2008, 04:03 AM   #7
DC
Banned

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
Truth Movement 2002 to 2008

R.I.P.

TAM
dream on
DC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2008, 04:21 AM   #8
scissorhands
Banned

Whatever they did or didnt do, it will have been unintentional.
They have no idea how to administer their own forum, when they attempt IP bans it results in whole countries being locked out.
scissorhands is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories