ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags daniel sunjata , dylan avery , loose change

Old 22nd April 2010, 11:28 AM   #761
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
How do you know the .org-domain is genuine and not someone else's slander?
That was the original site. They moved it due to the dispute. See here for more.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd April 2010, 11:35 AM   #762
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Oh, ok
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2011, 08:07 AM   #763
carlitos
"más divertido"

I gave up tracking this months ago, but out of curiousity I clicked the link on the Loose Change website. There has been no apparent change on the status of the "Avery Foundation" after all this time. Still "processing paperwork" with the IRS. The original dot org website still has the message about the financial dispute.

Quote:
Mr. Dylan Avery of San Diego, California and Mr. Korey Rowe, of Oneonta, New York (via their company, Collective Minds Media Company, and under the guidance Mr. Patrick Kwiatkowski and Mr. Joel Bachar of Microcinema International and Independent Exposure), have an outstanding debt, which they refuse to pay, with The Frankfurt Group in Fort Worth, Texas (among many other people) - until this debt is paid, this page will remain - we apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that these in-house disputes are resolved promptly.

As an aside, Mr. Dylan Avery and Mr. Korey Rowe had a genuine opportunity to obtain a "founder's donation" in excess of $200,000 but instead decided their personal vendetta was far more important than assisting the dying first-responders of 9/11.
Dead foundation is dead. I wonder if they got any donations at all, and where the money went? Bail money?
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2011, 08:39 AM   #764
nicepants
Graduate Poster

Quote:
Mr. Dylan Avery and Mr. Korey Rowe had a genuine opportunity to obtain a "founder's donation" in excess of $200,000 but instead decided their personal vendetta was far more important than assisting the dying first-responders of 9/11.
Wait, wait.....let me put on my "shocked" face.
Old 1st February 2011, 09:09 AM   #765
grandmastershek
Graduate Poster

If anyone ever has further concerns about the legitimacy of the .org site they can check here:

http://loosechange911.com/banner/LC_promoplan.pdf
Old 2nd February 2011, 10:07 AM   #766
Dumb All Over
A Little Ugly on the Side

Location: They call it the Earth (which is a dumb kinda name)
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Dead foundation is dead. I wonder if they got any donations at all, and where the money went? Bail money?
Up-front money for the purchase and redistribution of heroin, perhaps?
The Three Word Story Pledge of Allegiance- "I Hereby swear upon Engelbert's grave that I will gallop, not stride run, not walk posting three words on Shemp's honor, honoring: bananas, dwarfs, clarinets, [the 7th naughty forum word], haggis, Batman, nuns, wombats until such time as I'm sober. Or dead."
"Some people have a way with words, other people...Um...Oh...Uh, not have way." -Steve Martin
Dumb All Over is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories