ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags dylan avery , loose change

Reply
Old 1st September 2009, 07:24 PM   #81
fourtoe
Graduate Poster
 
fourtoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,029
Originally Posted by nicepants View Post
I would much rather hear his explanation for why Alex Jones isn't involved in this one. He got pretty upset when he was asked that on an interview recently. When someone gets that defensive & upset over such a simple question it's kind of a red flag for me that there's a whole lot more to the story.
I relistened to this interview (I don't recommend it) so I could find some good material to form a question out of if there is a Q&A.

This question is in the top 3 possible questions I plan on asking for sure.

I'm interested in his claim that the victim's families are still calling for an investigation because IMO, that is the best argument he throws at people and I don't know enough info about it to tell whether or not those claims hold any validity.
__________________
***My old username used to be knife fight colobus, but it was totally too long.***
-Here's my YouTube Channel where I either debate crazies (Kirk Cameron, Westboro Baptist Church, Truthers etc.) or play Zelda
-I sooo have a blog.
-The thread for discussing/reviewing and posting any 911 related debates one can find!
fourtoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 07:28 PM   #82
Arus808
Philosopher
 
Arus808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,204
well, Dylan is stretching the truth on that as he has been for the last 7 years. Victims always will have questions; and many of them CANT be answered and most likely they want "someone" be brought to justice, but fail to realize that it was teh fAILURE of many agencies and people that built up to the failur of everything on 9/11/2001.



why wasn't this stopped? didn't you guys have foreknowledge? Why haven't you charged Bin Laden? Why wasn't the WTC towers built to preven this?

ITs all appeal to emotion.

Basically, they want to blame someone, but can't, because the real person behind 9/11/2001 is far away in another country, protected by countries that do not mind having him there. So they want "an investigation" to bring someone to justice, whether or not its our GOVT, or its Bin Laden.
__________________
Back home with a new sunburn...I look like a tomato.

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 07:34 PM   #83
WUBRINY63
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 178
Originally Posted by Arus808 View Post
well, Dylan is stretching the truth on that as he has been for the last 7 years. Victims always will have questions; and many of them CANT be answered and most likely they want "someone" be brought to justice, but fail to realize that it was teh fAILURE of many agencies and people that built up to the failur of everything on 9/11/2001.



why wasn't this stopped? didn't you guys have foreknowledge? Why haven't you charged Bin Laden? Why wasn't the WTC towers built to preven this?

ITs all appeal to emotion.

Basically, they want to blame someone, but can't, because the real person behind 9/11/2001 is far away in another country, protected by countries that do not mind having him there. So they want "an investigation" to bring someone to justice, whether or not its our GOVT, or its Bin Laden.
Is there something wrong with them wanting that? Who has been brought to justice? Who has been held accountable for security failures? What exactly has been done to stop something like 9/11 or worse from happening again? Why do you feel the need to make excuses?
WUBRINY63 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 07:34 PM   #84
BigAl
Philosopher
 
BigAl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,397
Originally Posted by knife fight colobus View Post
I'm interested in his claim that the victim's families are still calling for an investigation because IMO, that is the best argument he throws at people and I don't know enough info about it to tell whether or not those claims hold any validity.
I live in the suburban county of NYC (Staten Island) that is said to have the largest number of families of victims and of first responders. I am active in civic activities and see countless people that, one way or another, I know have a very emotional relationship to WTC and 9/11. I have had many conversations with ex-firemen who were at GZ.

I also see shiny new model cars that get "In memory of fireman Fred 9/11" or "In memory of firehouse XX 9/11" made fresh.

There is no visible Twoof activity here. None in 8 years. None of the above people now want anything but medical care and survivor's benefits and it seems that the medical is covered. I'm sure financial situations vary.
__________________
------
Eric Pode of Croydon
Chief Assistant to the Assistance Chief,
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
BigAl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 07:38 PM   #85
Arus808
Philosopher
 
Arus808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,204
Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
Is there something wrong with them wanting that?
So, what would be the point of a "new" investigation? We already know who planned it (OBL admitted to it). What can t he US do beyond nuking pakistan, afghanistan, and all the countries in that area to smoke one person out?

What victims want, is unattainable at this point in time, unless two things happen:

1) OBL is caught by chance
2) OBL dies.


They want unrealistic justice at this point. The agencies involved (FBI, CIA, etc) all have learned from this experience, and are slowly, but surely, now allowing that information concerning terrorist organizations and suspects are shared. Instead of the Stonewalling that happened prior to 9/11/2001



Quote:
Who has been brought to justice?
Can't do that unless OBL is caught? IF you want him brought to justice, then why dont you go to Afghanistan and hunt him down?

He's been in hiding for 20 years; can you do better?
__________________
Back home with a new sunburn...I look like a tomato.

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 07:50 PM   #86
WUBRINY63
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 178
Originally Posted by Arus808 View Post
So, what would be the point of a "new" investigation? We already know who planned it (OBL admitted to it). What can t he US do beyond nuking pakistan, afghanistan, and all the countries in that area to smoke one person out?

What victims want, is unattainable at this point in time, unless two things happen:

1) OBL is caught by chance
2) OBL dies.


They want unrealistic justice at this point. The agencies involved (FBI, CIA, etc) all have learned from this experience, and are slowly, but surely, now allowing that information concerning terrorist organizations and suspects are shared. Instead of the Stonewalling that happened prior to 9/11/2001





Can't do that unless OBL is caught? IF you want him brought to justice, then why dont you go to Afghanistan and hunt him down?

He's been in hiding for 20 years; can you do better?
So is it back to OBL for debunkers now? Because I thought it was KSM these days. Will it be KFC next week?

The official story has no accountability for either the perpetrators or the people who were responsible for protecting America on 9/11. The victims and family members of 9/11 deserve better than that. I hope that wasn't too emotional for you.
WUBRINY63 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 07:52 PM   #87
CHF
Illuminator
 
CHF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,871
Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
So is it back to OBL for debunkers now? Because I thought it was KSM these days.
Speaking of which, what are you doing to set that innocent man free?
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 07:55 PM   #88
Scott Sommers
Illuminator
 
Scott Sommers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,851
Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
So is it back to OBL for debunkers now? Because I thought it was KSM these days. Will it be KFC next week?

The official story has no accountability for either the perpetrators or the people who were responsible for protecting America on 9/11. The victims and family members of 9/11 deserve better than that. I hope that wasn't too emotional for you.
So you feel the evidence is obvious? That's why every day there are more and more people flocking to your position? And that's why you can only get 5 people out to some rallies? Why don't you or Gage run for Congress on a 911 Truth ticket?

This is a real question, by the way? If it's so obvious and so many people can see it as obvious, where would I be able to see this?
Scott Sommers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 08:05 PM   #89
fourtoe
Graduate Poster
 
fourtoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,029
Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
So is it back to OBL for debunkers now? Because I thought it was KSM these days. Will it be KFC next week?
Do you think the families are happy that KSM was caught? If not I say you have them help you with what CHF is asking.

And also, the FBI has NO hard evidence tying me to the 911 attacks so HOW DARE YOU, SIR!!!
__________________
***My old username used to be knife fight colobus, but it was totally too long.***
-Here's my YouTube Channel where I either debate crazies (Kirk Cameron, Westboro Baptist Church, Truthers etc.) or play Zelda
-I sooo have a blog.
-The thread for discussing/reviewing and posting any 911 related debates one can find!
fourtoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 08:16 PM   #90
Justin39640
Illuminator
 
Justin39640's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,199
Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
So is it back to OBL for debunkers now? Because I thought it was KSM these days. Will it be KFC next week?
when did we shy away from OBL?
truthers bring something up then conveniently forget about it when they flee a thread or debate

Originally Posted by WUBRINY63
The official story has no accountability for either the perpetrators or the people who were responsible for protecting America on 9/11. The victims and family members of 9/11 deserve better than that. I hope that wasn't too emotional for you.
the victims families think you are retarded
you muddy the waters between you and them

according to you the perpetrators were the ones responsible
you rail on and on about explosives
then you say
Originally Posted by WUBRINY63
Who has been held accountable for security failures? What exactly has been done to stop something like 9/11 or worse from happening again? Why do you feel the need to make excuses?
you cant support both
one debunks the other
you look pretty dumb flip-flopping arguments
__________________
"I joined this forum to learn about the people who think that 9/11 was an inside job. I've learned that they believe nutty things and are not very good at explaining them." - FineWine
"The agencies involved with studying the WTC collapse no more needed to consider explosives than the police need to consider brain cancer in a shooting death." - ElMondoHummus
Justin39640 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 08:16 PM   #91
triforcharity
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 13,961
Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
So is it back to OBL for debunkers now? Because I thought it was KSM these days. Will it be KFC next week?

The official story has no accountability for either the perpetrators or the people who were responsible for protecting America on 9/11. The victims and family members of 9/11 deserve better than that. I hope that wasn't too emotional for you.

So, its the governments fault 100% that this happened?? Not really chump.

So, the next time someone decides to break into my car, I should demand that the police for my area be fired because they didn't stop the break-in?? This is just too dumb for words.

I am a victim of 9/11, and I think, personally, that they did a fantastic job with the investigation and the reccomendations for prevention. Have you read the 9/11 Comission report? I bet not, because they layed out no less than 50 checks and balances to prevent this from happening again.

One of them is VERY obvious. Have you flown pre-9/11 and post-9/11?? I bet you haven't, because if you had, you would realize what those OBVIOUS changes were.

Please, feel free to use your dumb movement to try to justify a new investigation, but please, do not use MY name, and my BROTHERS' names to try to justify it. Its rude and quite frankly, is like rubbing **** in our faces. Don't do it.
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 08:19 PM   #92
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger
 
Orphia Nay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Posts: 36,183
Originally Posted by CompusMentus View Post
This thread finally gave the push I needed to de-lurk and plunge in.

Avery is despicable. It's a pity Drew n Mike didn't tackle him on his vile assertions that Bernard Brown sent his young son onto a plane knowing he was going to die. This should be thrown at him everytime the idiot is questioned about 9-11.

As for the "four buildings" The terminology actually used by either Drew or Mike was "four giant objects" last I heard the planet Earth is rather large.

Compus
Agreed. Welcome to the forum!

Have you been watching the antics of the twoof movement for long? Did you ever believe any of their theories?

Glad you could join us. Newbies have to clean NWO Kitty's kitty litter in exchange for the password to the JREF Super Sekrit Eeevil Debunking Plan subforum.
__________________
Challenge your thoughts.
Don't believe everything you think.
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 08:23 PM   #93
WUBRINY63
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 178
Originally Posted by CHF View Post
Speaking of which, what are you doing to set that innocent man free?
What are you doing to get him or anyone else convicted?
WUBRINY63 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 08:26 PM   #94
Thunder
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 34,918
Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
The official story has no accountability for either the perpetrators or the people who were responsible for protecting America on 9/11. .
well, we are still looking for Bin Laden. KSM is in prison awaiting trial.

unfortunately, the 19 men who bear the most responsibility for 9-11 are already dead.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 08:33 PM   #95
WUBRINY63
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 178
Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
So, its the governments fault 100% that this happened??
No one has been even 1% held accountable for not doing their job on 9/11.

Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
So, the next time someone decides to break into my car, I should demand that the police for my area be fired because they didn't stop the break-in??
No but if there was someone specifically hired to protect your car from being broken into then yes they would be responsible to some degree. In fact if the knew they wouldn't be held responsible for not doing their job they might as well rob your car themselves. Especially if you gave them the keys.

Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
I am a victim of 9/11, and I think, personally, that they did a fantastic job with the investigation and the reccomendations for prevention. Have you read the 9/11 Comission report? I bet not, because they layed out no less than 50 checks and balances to prevent this from happening again.
What has been done to stop another 9/11 like attack or worse?

Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
One of them is VERY obvious. Have you flown pre-9/11 and post-9/11?? I bet you haven't, because if you had, you would realize what those OBVIOUS changes were.
Bull. Investigators have already breached security post 9/11 with fake bombs that could be used to hijack a plane much like what is claimed to have happened on 9/11.

Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
Please, feel free to use your dumb movement to try to justify a new investigation, but please, do not use MY name, and my BROTHERS' names to try to justify it. Its rude and quite frankly, is like rubbing **** in our faces. Don't do it.
You don't speak for all 9/11 families and victims. In fact you can't even backup most of the claims that come out of your mouth.
WUBRINY63 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 08:36 PM   #96
CHF
Illuminator
 
CHF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,871
Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
What are you doing to get him or anyone else convicted?
No need to do anything. I think KSM's guilty.

You're the one who thinks there's a travesty of justice going on.
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 08:40 PM   #97
TexasJack
Penultimate Amazing
 
TexasJack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,906
Funny how he makes the same exact arguments as Homeland Insurgency.
TexasJack is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 08:51 PM   #98
Sam.I.Am
Illuminator
 
Sam.I.Am's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,627
Originally Posted by TexasJack View Post
Funny how he makes the same exact arguments as Homeland Insurgency.
'Tis quite the coincidence isn't it...
__________________
"Swift, silent and deadly" was a part of my job description Upon hearing me say that my friend asked me "So you're a fart?"...

About my avatar.
Sam.I.Am is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 08:52 PM   #99
Justin39640
Illuminator
 
Justin39640's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,199
Originally Posted by Sam.I.Am View Post
'Tis quite the coincidence isn't it...
debunker say what?!!111??
(i was thinkin that or ultima)
__________________
"I joined this forum to learn about the people who think that 9/11 was an inside job. I've learned that they believe nutty things and are not very good at explaining them." - FineWine
"The agencies involved with studying the WTC collapse no more needed to consider explosives than the police need to consider brain cancer in a shooting death." - ElMondoHummus

Last edited by Justin39640; 1st September 2009 at 08:53 PM.
Justin39640 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 09:04 PM   #100
TexasJack
Penultimate Amazing
 
TexasJack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,906
Originally Posted by Justin39640 View Post
debunker say what?!!111??
(i was thinkin that or ultima)
No, HI brought up the bombs being snuck in, plus he constantly asked us to make up our mind, it has his fingerprints all over it.

Last edited by TexasJack; 1st September 2009 at 09:28 PM.
TexasJack is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 09:10 PM   #101
dtugg
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,885
I would bet a large amount of money that it's HI.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 09:16 PM   #102
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator
 
Foolmewunz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pattaya, Thailand
Posts: 37,880
Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
So, he knows my ex wife?? Lol, Just kidding, I don't have an ex wife.
Any longer! (We at NWO have been specializing in PSR (Problematic Spouse Removal) for half a century. )
__________________
Ha! Foolmewunz has just been added to the list of people who aren't complete idiots. Hokulele

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 09:20 PM   #103
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator
 
Foolmewunz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pattaya, Thailand
Posts: 37,880
Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
<snip>

You don't speak for all 9/11 families and victims. In fact you can't even backup most of the claims that come out of your mouth.
Another brave internet warrior, hiding behind a computer monitor.

I believe Tri has already posted an invitation to another big-mouthed miscreant to visit Station 10 with him on 9/11 this year. Would you like to go down and explain to The Bravest how you speak for their brothers and brothers' families?
__________________
Ha! Foolmewunz has just been added to the list of people who aren't complete idiots. Hokulele

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 11:00 PM   #104
TruthersLie
This space for rent.
 
TruthersLie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,715
Originally Posted by knife fight colobus View Post
Dylan is speaking at a Truther rally in LA on 9/11. I look forward to asking him about all the errors he made in his claims in this interview.


This was pretty much two of the Zoo Crew (ring the cowbell really loud) ganging up on an idiot for 45 minutes. Dylan did not handle himself well but I also kind of couldn't blame him, those guys get under people's skin for a living.

It was still great because people like Dylan need to get knocked off their high horse.
Hey KFC. Ask him if he regrets his comments about Bernard Brown and his son. Ask him how he can say the vile things about people who lost loved ones and if he has ever apologized to them.
TruthersLie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2009, 12:15 AM   #105
CompusMentus
Waiting for the Worms
 
CompusMentus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,579
Originally Posted by orphia nay View Post
Agreed. Welcome to the forum!

Have you been watching the antics of the twoof movement for long? Did you ever believe any of their theories?

I've been watching the antics for a long time, and never, ever believed one jot of it. I cannot think of any one claim the "Truth" movement has proven. I wont hold my breath either.

As for the kitty litter isn't kitty house-trained yet? Whats going on at HQ?

Compus
CompusMentus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2009, 12:58 AM   #106
StoneWT
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 401
It's a shock to go from minimum wage or slightly above to an upper 5-figure income.

Would you want to go back to making a nickel an hour after having lived the good life?

Interviewer: "What are you doing for a job these days?"

Avery: "I'm making pizzas."

Interviewer: "Really? You shocked the world with your Loose Change videos and brought the US power structure to its knees. Do you mean to tell me that you work in a fast food restaurant?"

Avery: "Yes. Would you like one topping or two?
StoneWT is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2009, 01:06 AM   #107
CompusMentus
Waiting for the Worms
 
CompusMentus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,579
Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
Not really chump.
So, the next time someone decides to break into my car, I should demand that the police for my area be fired because they didn't stop the break-in?? This is just too dumb for words.

Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
No but if there was someone specifically hired to protect your car from being broken into then yes they would be responsible to some degree. In fact if the knew they wouldn't be held responsible for not doing their job they might as well rob your car themselves. Especially if you gave them the keys.

The car wasn't robbed, it was smashed up and set on fire. The car protectors paid compensation and replaced the car, what would be the motive? They did what they could but the smasher-uppers were determined, they only needed sledgehammer, some petrol and a Zippo. Multiple witnesses watched them commit the crime and they left evidence like confetti all over the shop. Then, to cap it off, they went on Jerry *********** Springer and bragged about it FFS.

You can't even get a simple analogy straight.

Compus
CompusMentus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2009, 01:41 AM   #108
Comrade Raptor
Critical Thinker
 
Comrade Raptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 399
CompusMentus nailed it.
Comrade Raptor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2009, 02:02 AM   #109
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 26,551
Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
So is it back to OBL for debunkers now? Because I thought it was KSM these days. Will it be KFC next week?
So let's get this straight: you're proposing a conspiracy that would require tens of thousands of conspirators, and at the same time you're complaining that the actual attacks couldn't possibly have required as many as two?

Dave
__________________
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2009, 02:03 AM   #110
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 26,551
Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
You don't speak for all 9/11 families and victims.
Remind me in what sense you speak for any of them.

Dave
__________________
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2009, 02:43 AM   #111
CompusMentus
Waiting for the Worms
 
CompusMentus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,579
Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
You don't speak for all 9/11 families and victims.


About the victims of 9/11. Avery sets himself up as a spokesman for these people in the interview. How do you feel about his treatment of Bernard Brown?

Compus
CompusMentus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2009, 06:20 AM   #112
nicepants
Graduate Poster
 
nicepants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,722
Originally Posted by knife fight colobus View Post
I relistened to this interview (I don't recommend it) so I could find some good material to form a question out of if there is a Q&A.

This question is in the top 3 possible questions I plan on asking for sure.

I'm interested in his claim that the victim's families are still calling for an investigation because IMO, that is the best argument he throws at people and I don't know enough info about it to tell whether or not those claims hold any validity.
It would also be interesting to learn what he's been doing for income for the last 2 years....tie that right into how much he's made off of LC, LC2, LCFC, etc.

There's an interesting quote from Dylan here, in which he states in no uncertain terms that Final Cut was the end of the Loose Change saga. He says he's done making 9/11 films. I'd be interested to know why he did a complete 180.

My guess would be financial reasons....Dylan probably thought the LC thing was over. Then somehow he was offered a distribution deal. The only way to have an exclusive distribution deal would be if it was different than what's been previously released, so he had to re-make it. Of course, being who he is, Dylan would never admit this so I would expect some type of evasive answer, probably pandering to the unnamed victims which he claims to support.
__________________
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen -Einstein

Last edited by nicepants; 2nd September 2009 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Found source to Dylan's quote
nicepants is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2009, 06:23 AM   #113
dtugg
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,885
Originally Posted by nicepants View Post
There's an interesting quote from Dylan here, in which he states in no uncertain terms that Final Cut was the end of the Loose Change saga. I haven't been able to find the original source for this quote but if you could locate that, it would be worth asking him why he had such a drastic change of heart.
I provided it in this post.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2009, 06:45 AM   #114
nicepants
Graduate Poster
 
nicepants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,722
Originally Posted by dtugg View Post
I provided it in this post.
Thanks Google didn't have it cached until today.

I took the liberty of downloading a copy of that video just in case it manages to disappear like every other web page on which Dylan said final cut was the end of the LC films.
__________________
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen -Einstein
nicepants is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2009, 04:23 PM   #115
Minadin
Master Poster
 
Minadin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,469
Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
So, its the governments fault 100% that this happened?? Not really chump.

So, the next time someone decides to break into my car, I should demand that the police for my area be fired because they didn't stop the break-in?? This is just too dumb for words.
I tried this once, when I was younger.

My car was broken into right in front of my house, and my radio and cell phone were stolen. The perpetrator left sunglasses, a half pack of Newports, a screwdriver, and a (mostly) empty bag of Arby's in my car. I called the police the following morning to report it, and to tell them about all the evidence he left behind. Apparently, I had been watching far too much CSI because I was under the impression that they would be down there to take fingerprints and such.

When the officer seemed to be wrapping up the conversation (Again, thank you for calling the Kansas City Police Department . . .) I asked if or when I could expect an officer to arrive to check it out. They laughed at me and informed me that it would be substantially less expensive for the KCPD to simply replace my items when compared to a forensic analysis.

I told them that sounded fair, gave them the make and model of my stereo and phone, and repeated my name and address, so that they could make arrangements.


The next morning I had a parking ticket.
Minadin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2009, 04:50 PM   #116
triforcharity
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 13,961
Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
No one has been even 1% held accountable for not doing their job on 9/11.
Who should have been held accountable?? If we held every person accountable, we would have of fired nearly 1,000,0000 . While I will agree that some things shouldn't have been an issue, like sharing information between agencies. Now, if you notice, this has been one of the things that the 9/11 Comission addressed at length. It also has been implemented.

Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
No but if there was someone specifically hired to protect your car from being broken into then yes they would be responsible to some degree. In fact if the knew they wouldn't be held responsible for not doing their job they might as well rob your car themselves. Especially if you gave them the keys.
No, they would not, because they cannot be everywhere all the time, but good job over-analizing it.

Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
What has been done to stop another 9/11 like attack or worse?
Like, no more knifes on planes? More stringent inspections at security checkpoints in airports? Inter-agency information sharing?? You mean, like those??


Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
Bull. Investigators have already breached security post 9/11 with fake bombs that could be used to hijack a plane much like what is claimed to have happened on 9/11.
They used BOMBS on the planes?? I thought they used knifes?? Yeah, thought so. BTW, are you talking about the small IED that some UCs smuggled into some federal buildings?? Yeah, we have discussed that to death before. If not, will you please provide a link?? Thanks.

Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
You don't speak for all 9/11 families and victims. In fact you can't even backup most of the claims that come out of your mouth.
REally?? Like what?? Please quote me in your responses. And I have NEVER claimed to speak for ALL the survivors, but, me being one, I do have some opinion, and my opinion is your little movement is the most detestable bunch of people on the face of the planet, and most others will agree.
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2009, 08:16 PM   #117
TruthersLie
This space for rent.
 
TruthersLie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,715
Hey Tri.

We have already discussed the IED thing with this sock puppet of HI. He knows it, we know it.

Next he will try bringing up the shut off transponders, or the 11 distress calls over the atlantic... don't worry... he'll get banned soon enough.
TruthersLie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd September 2009, 05:27 AM   #118
triforcharity
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 13,961
One could only hope.

HI was preticularly fun to poke with sticks. Some of the BS that he spewed was rather amusing. Especially the HE in Fed buildings thing, that was fun.

But, on a more serious note, these scumbags who try to use MY name to appeal to emotion is sickening. I always find it funny that thei NYCCAAN('T) petition could ONLY get ONE survivor to stand up with them. Out of HOW MANY?? Thousands? Hundreds of thousands??
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:35 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.