ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags jason bermas , loose change

Old 8th October 2010, 08:05 AM   #41
Thunder
Banned

Originally Posted by njslim View Post
From our friends at SCREW LOOSE CHANGE comes this tidbit

Jason Bermas moved back to his mother's house in Oneonta NY

Supposedly now working in pizza parlor.....
what a loser. what a Truther.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 08:06 AM   #42
Thunder
Banned

Originally Posted by cooperman View Post
It shows how little respect people here have for honest hard working people who do work in pizza parlours.
hmm...and how do Truthers react to say....NYC tourguides?
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 08:06 AM   #43
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

I don't think his job makes a difference to what he says do you?
Considering how often the LC crew used the "Well you're just a tour guide!!!"argument against Gravy, yes, only to cast a few darts granted, but still.
Quote:
Einstein worked as a clerk while he developed the greatest scientific theories of the 20th Century.
True, but he also had the intellect, education, and evidence to prove his theories true. Can you imagine the response from the scientific community if he insisted that the math wasn't needed to prove him right?

Last edited by 332nd; 8th October 2010 at 08:12 AM.
332nd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 08:09 AM   #44
cooperman

Originally Posted by Redtail View Post
Considering how often the LC crew used the "Well you're just a tour guide!!!" against Gravy, only to cast a few darts granted, but still.
True, but he also had the intellect, education, and evidence to prove his theories true. Can you imagine the response from the scientific community if he insisted that the math wasn'tneeded to prove him right?
Could you provide some examples of the LC crew saying "Well, you're just a tour guide" to Mark Roberts?

Einstein didn't actually prove his his theories right. Many parts of them remain unproven and others were proved by experimentation after his death.
cooperman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 08:10 AM   #45
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

No, this thread is a rather cowardly attack on someone who isn't here to respond. There was no mention of that in the OP, the whole attack seems to based on what job he does. It shows how little respect people here have for honest hard working people who do work in pizza parlours.
I'm quite content to disrespect Jason Bermas, who deserves to be.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 08:11 AM   #46
NYCEMT86
Graduate Poster

No, this thread is a rather cowardly attack on someone who isn't here to respond. There was no mention of that in the OP, the whole attack seems to based on what job he does. It shows how little respect people here have for honest hard working people who do work in pizza parlours.

Still a strawman, the OP does not make any attack at all. Just an update.

In fact, nobody has attacked him at all for working in a Pizza Parlor in this thread at all, can you please provided me a quote where somebody has done that?

"The most beautiful four words in the common language is: I told you so." - Vidal
NYCEMT86 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 08:11 AM   #47
cooperman

Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
hmm...and how do Truthers react to say....NYC tourguides?
I have the upmost respect for NYC tour guides. They do a very good job and have the drive to run their own business as they are self employed.
cooperman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 08:13 AM   #48
cooperman

Originally Posted by NYCEMT86 View Post
Still a strawman, the OP does not make any attack at all. Just an update.

In fact, nobody has attacked him at all for working in a Pizza Parlor in this thread at all, can you please provided me a quote where somebody has done that?
You yourself said that this thread is an attack on him. Look at post 41. It just quotes the OP and says "what a loser, what a truther".
Old 8th October 2010, 08:17 AM   #49
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

It shows how little respect people here have for honest hard working people who do work in pizza parlours.
Actually, I think it's more to do with how little respect people here have for Jason Bermas.

But I'm still looking forward to your list of examples of his detractors who aren't willing to take low-paid jobs to contribute to society. Or were you just making up the first lie you could think of?

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 08:19 AM   #50
NYCEMT86
Graduate Poster

You yourself said that this thread is an attack on him. Look at post 41. It just quotes the OP and says "what a loser, what a truther".

Stop moving goal posts!

You stated: (bolding mine)

It seems that while working in the pizza parlour, Bermas is also trying to raise money to fund his own radio show. He seems to me to be a shining example of someone willing to do any job while trying to better himself.

This thread is a very poor attack on people who work in pizza parlours. All in bad taste IMO.

I asked for evidence of this and you haven't provided it, come on this debating 101.

An attack on Bermas is not an attack on his job! In fact when he was a producer of Alex Jones show, people still attacked him. We are attacking his SCUMBAG CHARACTER!!

"The most beautiful four words in the common language is: I told you so." - Vidal
NYCEMT86 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 08:21 AM   #51
cooperman

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Actually, I think it's more to do with how little respect people here have for Jason Bermas.

But I'm still looking forward to your list of examples of his detractors who aren't willing to take low-paid jobs to contribute to society. Or were you just making up the first lie you could think of?

Dave
If it were just about the disrespect people have for Bermas and his 911 views then why even mention where he works?

It is an attack on people who work in pizza parlours. Otherwise, why even mention it? In fact, I see no other information in the OP except that he moved into his parents house and works in a pizza parlour. The thread shouldn't even be here.

You would be in up in arms if I started a thread saying a specific debunker worked in a pizza parlour.
Old 8th October 2010, 08:23 AM   #52
cooperman

Stop moving goal posts!

You stated: (bolding mine)

I asked for evidence of this and you haven't provided it, come on this debating 101.

An attack on Bermas is not an attack on his job! In fact when he was a producer of Alex Jones show, people still attacked him. We are attacking his SCUMBAG CHARACTER!!
The OP doesn't mention his character. It just says he moved into his parents home and he works in a pizza parlour.

Look at the title of the thread - Jason Bermas, mommys basement.
Old 8th October 2010, 08:24 AM   #53
Meed
boundless constraint

I feel bad for his mother.
Meed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 08:25 AM   #54
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

If it were just about the disrespect people have for Bermas and his 911 views then why even mention where he works?

It is an attack on people who work in pizza parlours. Otherwise, why even mention it? In fact, I see no other information in the OP except that he moved into his parents house and works in a pizza parlour. The thread shouldn't even be here.

You would be in up in arms if I started a thread saying a specific debunker worked in a pizza parlour.
So, no list of Bermas detractors who won't take a low-paid job to contribute to society then?

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 08:25 AM   #55
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

The OP doesn't mention his character. It just says he moved into his parents home and he works in a pizza parlour.

I'll mention his character then. He's a liar and a moron.

Last edited by AJM8125; 8th October 2010 at 08:26 AM.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 08:25 AM   #56
Meed
boundless constraint

It is an attack on people who work in pizza parlours.
No, it is an attack on [a] person who works in [a] pizza parlor.
Meed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 08:26 AM   #57
cooperman

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
So, no list of Bermas detractors who won't take a low-paid job to contribute to society then?

Dave
No, I won't be breaking my membership agreement.
Old 8th October 2010, 08:27 AM   #58
NYCEMT86
Graduate Poster

Exactly!

Quote:
Though the title may be condescending, it ISN'T an attack on his job. Living situation? Yes.

Anybody who has been around long enough knows Jason's character. He is a liar and a scumbag.

Old 8th October 2010, 08:27 AM   #59
cooperman

Originally Posted by cornsail View Post
No, it is an attack on [a] person who works in [a] pizza parlor.
It is attacking him by mentioning he works in a pizza parlour.

If you really believe that people who work in pizza parlours are good upstanding hardworking citizens then what is the point of this thread? Surely the OP is praising him?
Old 8th October 2010, 08:29 AM   #60
NYCEMT86
Graduate Poster

Nice dodge, are you a boxer?

Old 8th October 2010, 08:30 AM   #61
cooperman

Nice dodge, are you a boxer?
I better not say. It seems it is best not to let debunkers know what your job is.
Old 8th October 2010, 08:31 AM   #62
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
I don't think his job makes a difference to what he says do you? Einstein worked as a clerk while he developed the greatest scientific theories of the 20th Century.
Yeah, and he put his education to work there, evaluating patent applications for electromagnetic devices. I'm sure working in a pizza parlor will enhance Bermas's knowledge of pizza box physics.

However, the major difference is that Einstein wasn't living in his mom's basement.
Old 8th October 2010, 08:31 AM   #63
NYCEMT86
Graduate Poster

If you really believe that people who work in pizza parlours are good upstanding hardworking citizens then what is the point of this thread? Surely the OP is praising him?
This has nothing to do with pizza makers, you clearly are reading way to much into this. OP states a couple simple facts and that's it. You are one that is building a strawman about us attacking his job.

Old 8th October 2010, 08:32 AM   #64
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

He is a great American, dumber than a box of rocks on 911. He would do just like you and make a faulty analogy of comparing One Meridian Plaza to WTC 7 and tell lies about it, like you did. He is unable to figure out 911. Dylan must of used him to test the stupid in LC, Dylan's fictional account of 911 which fooled people.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 08:36 AM   #65
Dave Rogers

Then I'm pretty much convinced that you'll make up anything you want to try and support an argument, then dodge when you're asked for evidence. Pretty relevant in a thread about Bermas, really.

Dave

Old 8th October 2010, 08:50 AM   #66
CompusMentus
Waiting for the Worms

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
The link seems to work. You do need to be logged on to facebook.
Thanks...

Compus
Old 8th October 2010, 08:56 AM   #67
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

I don't think his job makes a difference to what he says do you? Einstein worked as a clerk while he developed the greatest scientific theories of the 20th Century.
What great scientific theories is Jason working on? Lies on 911? Your faulty analogy could be indicative of your problems understanding 911. Is Jason about to publish another lie on 911?

You mean the year he got his PhD? LOL, you are comparing someone who lies like you do about 911 to Einstein? Is Jason working on his PhD in physics while he cooks pizza?

Jason may not be too smart since he was dishing out the lies on 911 as if he believed them. What happen to all the evidence, when will they break the big inside job? When will you?
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 08:59 AM   #68
CompusMentus
Waiting for the Worms

I have to wonder what Bernard Brown would do with a pizza delivered by Jason Bermas.

Compus
Old 8th October 2010, 09:10 AM   #69
njslim
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by timhau View Post
I'm sure working in a pizza parlor will enhance Bermas's knowledge of pizza box physics.
Probably doing research for Gage's next theory of WTC collapse
njslim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 09:27 AM   #70
alienentity
Illuminator

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
Beat me to it. Rumor has it the place is called 'Heiwa Pizza Co' but that could be disinfo

Seriously though, the real reason that the LC crew is down-and-out is that all the 'birthers, truthers, bigots, Bible-thumpers, Islamophobes, people waving signs that say OBAMA=HITLER, and men in tricorne hats.'* are flocking to Tea Party events to hear Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck dispense folk wisdom and empty slogans.

*Margaret Wente 'The Importance of being Sarah' Globe and Mail, Friday Oct. 01 2010.

Last edited by alienentity; 8th October 2010 at 09:28 AM.
alienentity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 09:33 AM   #71
alienentity
Illuminator

I'm well aware that I quote-mined Wente, as you'll discover if you read the article. It was done for the purposes of humour.... but the Tea Party movement is in reality the dominant movement for expressing disaffection with current government - 9/11 Truth is just not relevant enough to most folks to ever become a dominant force. And Bermas and his LC cronies are just not competent enough to carry a nation forward - they merely cashed in on 9/11 Truth while they could, fanning the flames for as long as they could.

I hope Bermas finds some more productive things to do with his life. It would be a sign of real wisdom and intelligence IMO.
alienentity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 09:52 AM   #72
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

It's pathetic isn't it. I don't understand how this thread is even still here. It has nothing to do with conspiracy theories.

I would say, at least Jason Bermas has a job and is willing to do a low paid job to contribute to society. That is more than can be said for many of his detractors.
Name one.

Bermas and Avery were leaders of the truth movement, the group who actively promoted the conspiracy theories surround 9/11. Just like Alex Jones, Gage, DRG, they are part of the theories, by creating them and promoting them.

Since they are not members here, they are not protected from attacks or insults, like you and I are, by the membership agreement.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 09:56 AM   #73
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

That wouldn't be the first time that debunkers have harassed people at work.
Well, may be it doesn't happen as often with truthers, as most are too cowardly. CIT, Jeff Hill, We are Change...

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 10:09 AM   #74
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Sic transit pizza mundi.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 10:19 AM   #75
djlunacee
Muse

He is more than welcome to sign up and join th conversation. you are the one twisting it to make it out to be about the job he does, not us, h might be hard working, but honest, no, not even close.
djlunacee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 10:23 AM   #76
Thunder
Banned

No, this thread is a rather cowardly attack on someone who isn't here to respond.
haa!!!! as if Bermas and Avery never launched attacks against folks who were not there to respond.

Truthers iz silly folk.
Old 8th October 2010, 10:23 AM   #77
alienentity
Illuminator

Meanwhile, over at LCF, 25 posts in 24 hrs...

That's a big, lonely echo chamber over there...'pizza anyone? helloooooo??'
Old 8th October 2010, 10:40 AM   #78
Dog Town
Banned

a rather cowardly attack on someone who isn't here to respond.
Sounds exactly like what twoofer's do!

Does the shoe fit?
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 10:43 AM   #79
Dog Town
Banned

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
You'd think with rich friends like Charlie Sheen he could at least get a job in LA as a production assistant.

TAM
Na, even he ain't that stoopid! PA's get 75-90$ a day flat, for 12+ hours. Have you any idea what it cost to rent in LA, even the lowly valley?
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 11:25 AM   #80
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

No, this thread is a rather cowardly attack on someone who isn't here to respond. There was no mention of that in the OP, the whole attack seems to based on what job he does.
No. It is based on the fact that he is a delusional LOSER.

Quote:
No. It is disrespect for a lying little dirtbag who worked all sorts of emotional harm on innocent parties thinking himself heroic and bound for fame and glory. Schadenfreude can be quite valid, when the schlimazel is an evil person to begin with.

Bermas has been an abject failure all his life. He was on the radio, and had the support of one of the dirtbags that his kind thought were going to change the course of history in America amd he BLEW IT. We have a right to laugh at would-be revolutionaries who get what they had coming. I will really laugh when he gets food poisoning from one of his own products that he brought home and didn't handle properly.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories