ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags jason bermas , loose change

Old 11th October 2010, 05:53 AM   #161
dafydd
Banned

Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
So, YOU make all the boxes at the pizza parlor? Cool. Give Gage a call, he could use some......
Will Jason be using thermite to fire up the oven?
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2010, 06:10 AM   #162
CompusMentus
Waiting for the Worms

Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
What about the lack of respect that truthers have for the victims of 911 and their families?

Too true.

SO...

How does cooperman feel about Bermas and Averys disgusting insinuations about Bernard Brown for instance?

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Compus
Old 11th October 2010, 03:16 PM   #163
triforcharity
Banned

Jedi-Mind tricks anyone???
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2010, 09:51 PM   #164
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
Jedi-Mind tricks anyone???
Wait, Abby is back?
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2010, 02:42 PM   #165
triforcharity
Banned

I wish........
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2010, 06:53 AM   #166
Scott Jurgenson
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by CompusMentus View Post
Too true.

SO...

How does cooperman feel about Bermas and Averys disgusting insinuations about Bernard Brown for instance?

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Compus
That's un *********** believable.
Scott Jurgenson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2010, 09:42 AM   #167
djlunacee
Muse

Originally Posted by CompusMentus View Post
Too true.

SO...

I AGREE

Compus
What disgusting pieces of crap. If eithr one of them were to walk by me on fire, I wouldn't spit on them to put them out.
djlunacee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th October 2010, 08:15 AM   #168
UWdude
Banned

Originally Posted by njslim View Post
Jason Bermas moved back to his mother's house in Oneonta NY

Supposedly now working in pizza parlor.....
Just going to point out that both of these assertions were wrong.

As Jason said, the haters are gonna hate.
UWdude is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th October 2010, 09:47 AM   #169
Thunder
Banned

Originally Posted by UWdude View Post

We have good reason to hate Jason Bermas. He is a liar.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th October 2010, 11:12 AM   #170
Triterope
Muse

Jason Bermas moved back to his mother's house in Oneonta NY Supposedly now working in pizza parlor.....Just going to point out that both of these assertions were wrong.
So... he's homeless and unemployed?
Triterope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th October 2010, 11:18 AM   #171
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

I like pizza, at least he has a job instead of pushing the moronic fantasy of Loose Change. Can you believe Bermas believed the dirt dumb fiction Dylan made up?

Do you have proof? Because poor Bermas never had proof for his idiotic claims.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th February 2011, 08:07 AM   #172
Psiload
Master Poster

Are you sure about that?

I AGREE
Old 26th February 2011, 11:14 AM   #173
carlitos
"más divertido"

Someone tell Jason that hair gel probably doesn't replace hair net in terms of kitchen sanitation.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th February 2011, 01:47 PM   #174
tfk
Illuminator

Well, at least slinging pizza is a GIANT step up in the "contributing to society" department.
tfk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th February 2011, 06:32 PM   #175
Psiload
Master Poster

I guess better flipping pizza than dealing heroin.

Quote:
http://www.wicz.com/news2005/viewarticle.asp?a=17349

'Loose Change' producer accused of selling heroin - 1/31/2011
The producer of the the 9/11 conspiracy film "Loose Change" has been arrested for allegedly selling heroin to an undercover police officer.

Oneonta police say on January 27, Korey Rowe and Daniel Marte from the Bronx sold the officer seven packets of heroin.

Rowe, an Army veteran from Oneonta, is the producer of "Loose Change," which challenges the government's official explanation of the events on September 11th.

Authorities say Rowe and Marte were stopped on I-88 near exit 13 in Oneonta. Police say they seized $6400 cash and found 27 more packets of heroin on Marte.

Rowe and Marte were arraigned on January 28 and taken to the Otsego County Sheriff's Department. Rowe was released on $10,000 bail.
Old 26th February 2011, 07:00 PM   #176
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
We have good reason to hate Jason Bermas. He is a liar.
Actually a lying liar passing untruths and prevarications as gas behind him trailing his passage like anal effluvia. Requiasicat im Pizza.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th February 2011, 07:53 PM   #177
dafydd
Banned

Originally Posted by cooperman View Post
No, this thread is a rather cowardly attack on someone who isn't here to respond. There was no mention of that in the OP, the whole attack seems to based on what job he does. It shows how little respect people here have for honest hard working people who do work in pizza parlours.
Most people who work at delivering pizzas are not mendacious pond life.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th February 2011, 07:57 PM   #178
dafydd
Banned

Could you provide some examples of the LC crew saying "Well, you're just a tour guide" to Mark Roberts?

Einstein didn't actually prove his his theories right. Many parts of them remain unproven and others were proved by experimentation after his death.
You're comparing Einstein with truthers? That's like comparing an H bomb to a flintlock musket.
Old 26th February 2011, 08:00 PM   #179
dafydd
Banned

Perhaps Bermas and his crew are too busy working etc to post much. Unlike some of the doctirs and engineers who seem to have lots of time to post on the internet.

Must admit though, I find the low post count at LCF very odd considering what it used to be.
There is a very good reason for that. Most of the old school of truthers have come to their senses,leaving only the real fruitcakes.
Old 26th February 2011, 08:03 PM   #180
dafydd
Banned

A truther orders a pizza. The waiter asks
"Shall I cut it into four or eight pieces?"
"Four,I'll never be able to eat eight."
Old 26th February 2011, 08:13 PM   #181
dafydd
Banned

Originally Posted by R.Mackey View Post
While we're having fun at their expense, it's a good excuse for me to dust off this old humor piece.

OMG! Teh 4nowlege!
Priceless! Thank you.
Old 26th February 2011, 11:48 PM   #182
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

Most of what you could think of as new Truthers don't seem to like the Loose Change crowd. They seem to accept that the film is badly done and many of the group I know speculate. There is a very good reason for that the NWO is behind them to discredit The Truth Movement.
Quote:
Most of the old school of truthers have come to their senses, leaving only the real fruitcakes
Or most of the old school were Democrats and have nothing to complain about anymore.

Quote:
Must admit though, I find the low post count at LCF very odd considering what it used to be.
This is the crowd that JREF focuses on, and they're out of the picture now. Loose Change and even We Are Change aren't where the action's happening anymore. The new crowd is made up of Right-wing Christians who spin 911 and a controlled demolition into an apocalyptic narrative. It's the Obama Anti-Christ crowd. I've even heard Truthers trying to spin what used to be Creation Science stuff into an anti-science 911 conspiracy story.

Quote:
A truther orders a pizza. The waiter asks
"Shall I cut it into four or eight pieces?"
"Four,I'll never be able to eat eight."
Exactly.
I've seen it here and in several other places that there is no Illuminati. That doesn't even make sense. There's a Wikipedia entry that talks about it. I'm not saying that everything on Wikipedia is true, but if you read it, it's just really clear how the Illuminati controls the world.
Scott Sommers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th February 2011, 07:38 AM   #183
Justin39640
Illuminator

You're comparing Einstein with truthers? That's like comparing an H bomb to a flintlock musket.
That's very insulting to flintlocks.
Old 27th February 2011, 07:51 AM   #184
grandmastershek
Graduate Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperman
Could you provide some examples of the LC crew saying "Well, you're just a tour guide" to Mark Roberts?

Einstein didn't actually prove his his theories right. Many parts of them remain unproven and others were proved by experimentation after his death.
And here Cooperman unwittingly admits he has no idea how science works, let alone what a theory is.
Old 27th February 2011, 09:28 AM   #185
dafydd
Banned

Originally Posted by Justin39640 View Post
That's very insulting to flintlocks.
My sincere apologies to all flintlocks,it was not my intention to compare the IQ of a flintlock with that of a truther.
Old 27th February 2011, 09:33 AM   #186
grandmastershek
Graduate Poster

My sincere apologies to all flintlocks,it was not my intention to compare the IQ of a flintlock with that of a truther.
It was somewhat accurate. Truthers are known to go off half-cocked.
Old 27th February 2011, 09:40 AM   #187
Justin39640
Illuminator

Originally Posted by grandmastershek View Post
It was somewhat accurate. Truthers are known to go off half-cocked.
I think comparing the H-bomb to sea sponges might have been more accurate. Flintlocks were a successful result of engineering and experimentation. For this analogy to work, every time a flintlock was fired it would either have had to not work at all or blow the buttstock off, severing the limb of or decapitating its user.
Old 27th February 2011, 09:46 AM   #188
grandmastershek
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by justin39640 View Post
i think comparing the h-bomb to basking sharks in a sea of ignorance might have been more accurate.
ftfy
Old 27th February 2011, 09:54 AM   #189
Justin39640
Illuminator

ftfy
Perfect! TY. lol
Old 27th February 2011, 10:04 AM   #190
dafydd
Banned

ftfy
That is a better metaphor.
Old 27th February 2011, 10:13 AM   #191
grandmastershek
Graduate Poster

That is a better metaphor.
Can't take credit. A guy from a Myspace forum I know coined it.
Old 27th February 2011, 01:00 PM   #192
Triterope
Muse

You know, this really is a tragedy.

These men's pet movie project turned into a whirlwind internet success, talked about by millions of people. It brought them meetings with celebrities, media interviews, a worshipful fan base, and a role in the national debate about a major historical event. It opened doors in the film and radio industries -- professions people dream of getting into. It made them money. All of this lasted for years.

And now, all three of these men are right back where they started. Or worse. Korey Rowe is facing a jail term for dealing heroin. Jason Bermas has a low-wage kitchen job while he begs for money to start a radio show. Dylan Avery announced his intention to become a "legitimate" director, but there is no evidence he's ever been so much as a camera assistant.

Where did it all go?

Not just the money. But the powerful people who were once interested in them. The opportunities to learn new skills. The contacts they made. The admirers they once had.

They wasted it all.

It should have been easy for Dylan Avery to get a job on a film crew, or Jason Bermas a radio show. It's all about who you know, and they knew people. Either one of them could have leveraged Loose Change into a media career. The film wouldn't have hurt them; lots of media figures got their start in, shall we say, less-reputable productions.

Not only that, Loose Change gave them opportunities to learn their craft -- paid opportunities, even -- and they failed to learn a single thing. The last version of LC shows no improvement in technical proficiency from the first. Bermas is a terrible radio host: sloppy, uninteresting, and dull. Bermas could have learned a thing or two from Alex Jones. He didn't. It boggles my mind that Avery and Bermas were so completely disinterested in learning anything about the very careers they wanted for themselves.

Film schools and communications departments all over this nation are full of talented kids who'll never get one of the opportunities these guys had, much less all of them. These guys had a one-in-a-million chance, and killed it through their own laziness and ignorance. And that's a tragedy.
Triterope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th February 2011, 01:48 PM   #193
R.Mackey
Philosopher

Agreed... I've remarked upon the tragic nature of these folks, Avery and company in specific. It's important to recognize that most of them (looking at you, Gage) aren't just hucksters, they really are trapped in their own delusions.

However, let us not forget that it was laziness and ignorance that motivated them in the first place. Thirty seconds of fact checking and a drop of honesty between them, and Loose Change never would have seen the light of day.

I'm not calling for their heads, but I am calling for at the very least, an apology. Provided they ever realize the delusions for what they are. They may not. If not, that is the real tragedy.
R.Mackey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th February 2011, 04:01 PM   #194
Miragememories
Banned

Agreed... I've remarked upon the tragic nature of these folks, Avery and company in specific. It's important to recognize that most of them (looking at you, Gage) aren't just hucksters, they really are trapped in their own delusions.

However, let us not forget that it was laziness and ignorance that motivated them in the first place. Thirty seconds of fact checking and a drop of honesty between them, and Loose Change never would have seen the light of day.

I'm not calling for their heads, but I am calling for at the very least, an apology. Provided they ever realize the delusions for what they are. They may not. If not, that is the real tragedy.
The real tragedy is that people fail to realize the damage done by your relentless spin.

I passed through Atlanta's air hub a few days ago and had a good taste of how Amerika is becoming a police state.

I observed average-looking, senior citizens finger-scanned, photographed and marched off to an interrogation room just to fulfill head count requirements.

All this bs security.

Millions processed and the results are squat.

All because of the empowerment generated by 9/11 and bs spinners.

Wake up folks.

Avery was trying to do the right thing.

If you want toilet paper, well Mackey publishes it.

MM
Miragememories is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th February 2011, 04:07 PM   #195
grandmastershek
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
The real tragedy is that people fail to realize the damage done by your relentless spin.

I passed through Atlanta's air hub a few days ago and had a good taste of how Amerika is becoming a police state.

MM
You have obviously never been to a police state.
Old 27th February 2011, 04:18 PM   #196
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

I'll throw a dollar in the hat if someone wants to take up a collection to send MM to a police state?
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th February 2011, 04:20 PM   #197
Mr.D
Self Assessed Dunning-Kruger Expert

Agreed... I've remarked upon the tragic nature of these folks, Avery and company in specific.

I don't know about Bermas and Rowe, but I suspect Avery knows deep down (hell, probably not all that deep actually) that there's really nothing to the 9/11 CTs. A few years ago he was desperately trying to spin the South Park episode and Kevin Smith's off-the-cuff remarks into something big. Now he seems to have cut virtually all connections to "The Truth," going so far as to apparently drop even the pretense of the Avery Foundation (remember that?).

I don't know if he's actually remorseful over some of the things he's said, but if he really has moved on, he might be the only one of the three that's actually better off from the whole experience.
Old 27th February 2011, 04:45 PM   #198
Miragememories
Banned

You have obviously never been to a police state.
Yes I have, and so related.

You obviously feel immune from such an experience.

MM
Miragememories is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th February 2011, 04:47 PM   #199
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
Yes I have, and so related.
Which one?
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th February 2011, 05:22 PM   #200
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
Which one?
None, he's lying. Anyone who calls Hartsfield airport a "police state" has never been to the real thing, and his hubris insults the many millions unfortunate to find themselves living in a real police state.

But hey, once you decide that tens of thousands of your fellow americans are silent about a conspiracy to murder 3,000 people and tank the global economy, what's the big leap to pissing on the plight of millions of unfortunates?
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories