ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags heroin , korey rowe , loose change

Old 21st February 2011, 06:09 PM   #201
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by SlightlyAbovePar View Post
I'm not suggesting you aren't entitled to your opinion (see your comments about selling heroin above). Not at all. Expressing yourself (the royal you) in a way that is viciously hateful, reminds me of how truthers interact with others on countless other forums.

Basically, it's not okay for us to act like them, no matter what the offense. It just isn't. It lowers us to their level.

And before anyone asks, yeah we do have to behave better. That's the way it is. That's the price we pay for being ambassdors of <hate to say it like this but, you know what I mean> the truth.
I can only agree with you to a point. Rowe is entitled to a fair trial with the right to be judged by a jury of his peers. If his is convicted of Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd degree then his should by all means pay his debt to society! 9 years is a bit harsh for a first offender, but that is for the judge to decide. We all have times in our lives when our financial position gets quite scary. Good people do all they can to keep their heads above water. Keeping their family warm and fed are the top two. As far as I know, Corey is not married nor does he have children. He chose to deal drugs to supplement his income.

Do I wish him harm if he is incarcerated? Perhaps gang raped? Certainly not. If it happens, will I feel sorry for him? Probably not. I feel for his family that has to stand by this pathetic man and pay his bail so their little boy can be free until his trial. Unconditional love for your family members is just that. I feel more for the families of the drug addicts that he is supplying. I think of the young kids on the streets that have no where to go. Addicted to such a devastating substance that so many succumb to each and every day. If convicted, he deserves at least part of the hell he has placed on his family and the families of the victims of those addicted to the drug he was supplying.
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories