ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags dylan avery , korey rowe , loose change

Old 26th January 2014, 10:59 PM   #41
Ghost Of Sylvia
New Blood

So if this latest edition of Loose Change is just them going from Trailer Park to Trailer Park I guess.

Much editing will need to be done if they are honestly going to interview people at random.
Ghost Of Sylvia is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2014, 05:58 AM   #42
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

The ultimate edition of Avery's "film": Loose Change: Got any?
Old 28th January 2014, 04:43 PM   #43
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

70% disability?

http://benefits.va.gov/COMPENSATION/...ces_comp01.asp

I'm curious as to what Rowe's disability might be - it sounds to me like he may have enough combined injury points to get him to the 70% level, but given his association with "truth" I'm skeptical, especially because I know guys that have been damaged and are fighting w/ the VA over their benefits - guys that didn't run out on their commitment and guys with serious real combat related injuries.

I pulled a big 10% for my hearing, but today the VA and the Army is very tight on any injury that doesn't get the service member hospital bed time. A guy I know was a .50 gunner for two tours and pretty much his lost his hearing.

At outprocessing when he brought it up the question was "have you gone to a rock concert or listened to loud rock through headphones or earbuds?" no ****.
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th January 2014, 10:06 PM   #44
911KookDetector
Thinker

Check it out guys:

http://www.koreyrowe.com/2014/01/my-...-business.html

LMAO!

Quote:
My life, your business.
I was tracking my traffic the other day, and noticed you JREF. For your consideration. I want it all to be available to you since everyone is so concerned with what Dylan and I do.
Enjoy.

My email is korey.rowe@gmail.com, my phone number is 607-435-5987, I am in LA. Anytime.

Last edited by 911KookDetector; 28th January 2014 at 10:07 PM.
911KookDetector is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th January 2014, 11:23 PM   #45
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by 911KookDetector View Post
How did he serve in the military, the one that stood down? He is part of the cover-up.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th January 2014, 12:01 AM   #46
Spanx
Master Poster

Wow,, now this just shows how sad this guy is.

As if he hasn't already made a big enough fool of himself and now he wants to continue the comedy
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th January 2014, 12:48 AM   #47
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
The Blog of Korey Rowe - I was tracking my traffic the other day, and noticed you JREF. For your consideration. I want it all to be available to you since everyone is so concerned with what Dylan and I do
Korey, you are like McVeigh, famous. You helped spread dirt dumb lies about your country, your military, and 911. Or did you retract the lies?
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th January 2014, 09:48 PM   #48
911KookDetector
Thinker

Originally Posted by Spanx View Post
Wow,, now this just shows how sad this guy is.

As if he hasn't already made a big enough fool of himself and now he wants to continue the comedy
Also told me he wants to debate me "on air" next week after I shilled his Youtube videos pretty badly. Good to know he's wasting time with anonymous Youtube debunkers rather than demanding this "new investigation".

Then, of course, he deletes the convo, but I saved what he said to me:

Quote:
Korey Rowe 10 minutes ago

+Twoofers Lie Hey bud, you can keep spamming my stuff, or actually try and get in touch with me. My info is out there, you saw it. I talked to KT tonight, we are debating next week. I would love to have you on too.

Twoofers Lie
7 minutes ago

+Korey Rowe
Why no 911 twoofer investigation yet after over 12 years?

Korey Rowe
4 minutes ago

Again, if all you want to do is spam my material and talk in an idiot voice, you may continue. However, if you want to actually debate, on air, you have my number.
LOL

Last edited by 911KookDetector; 29th January 2014 at 09:51 PM.
911KookDetector is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th January 2014, 10:05 PM   #49
911KookDetector
Thinker

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Korey, you are like McVeigh, famous. You helped spread dirt dumb lies about your country, your military, and 911. Or did you retract the lies?
"Since you are all such great researchers, find me the article where I was convicted and sentenced, for any of the ******** you think I did."

Probably snitched.

Also, how do we know he didn't doctor those documents he uploaded? After all, the the government faked all of the phone calls from UA93
Old 29th January 2014, 11:45 PM   #50
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

"Since you are all such great researchers, find me the article where I was convicted and sentenced, for any of the ******** you think I did."

Probably snitched.

Also, how do we know he didn't doctor those documents he uploaded? After all, the the government faked all of the phone calls from UA93
Korey Rowe is an idiot, who lies about 911, and continues the fantasy.

Quote:
My brothers in arms and I, disabled and not, deserve to be paid for the rest of our lives by the government that lied to us, then used us as cannon fodder in a pointless war, that in the end did nothing beneficial for this nation or any other. First responders are no different. If they have put themselves out there for the greater good, as soldiers do, they should receive benefits for the remainder of their natural born lives.
Why did he join? Guess Korey Rowe is dirt dumb stupid, believes the fiction of Loose Change, or is playing the idiots who believe in Loose Change, and Korey Rowe has become exactly what he is against; liars, and fraud.

Everyone, don't join the military unless you are prepared to serve. Even if your country thinks it can save the world; don't join and then think you deserve to be paid because you can fake disability.

I guess Korey Rowe thinks he can lie, because he thinks his country lied. How cool is that; he is exactly like the government in his mind. What a fraud.

He was sky diving; how can you sky dive and be disabled? I wonder if anyone has sent his rant to the fraud division of the VA? He sounds like he faked his problems, and had help getting 70 percent disability. I wonder how he did it. He is way to arrogant to be on the level. Why does he lie about 911? Is Korey Rowe an idiot? Con artist, Loose Change, and now disability? Who faked his web page, no one would write this stuff, someone is would have you checked out again and remove your disability.

No one can be this stupid. Who is faking his web pages? Fess up. No one is that stupid.

If Korey Rowe is that stupid, or he is taking people with lies about 911; he is still behind Loose Change. Dumb, or fraud.

It is dumber than dirt... Confirmed, June 10, 2015... (wait, did I fall into a comma... wake me up, save me... lol )
Quote:
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Welcome.
There has been a significant rise in my site traffic since posting the link on loosechange911.com. This is a personal blog, and is in no way related to anything. You will find rants, research, letters, and a general streaming of consciousness. The more you dig here, the more you will find. Poke around, make fun, or maybe learn something. Enjoy.
PS. I am working on a real site, with wix.com, however I am busy and this stuff takes time.
Peace be with you.
-KR
News before ... lol

Last edited by beachnut; 29th January 2014 at 11:56 PM.
Old 30th January 2014, 10:09 PM   #51
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

Probably snitched.

Not that it matters but whether the information is real or fake I don't personally care. The guy believes in a silly theory and as most rational people well know a good college degree and an honorable army discharge won't make any difference in a discussion when dealing with crazy theories like 9/11 trutherism which are by their nature wrong and distorted. I'm surprised he seems keen on caring about what people on "the internetz" think of his reputation enough to put his public info out like that, but I have to assume he's adult enough to make his own decisions, for the idiotic or the none. I just just don't see the point in his doing that... regardless of the information's accuracy.

He gives his critics far too much credit and honor considering the defamation he feels he's addressing, and I can't see his requests to get people on-air as anything more than a publicity stunt.

Last edited by Grizzly Bear; 30th January 2014 at 10:11 PM.
Grizzly Bear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th January 2014, 10:38 PM   #52
911KookDetector
Thinker

Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post
Not that it matters but whether the information is real or fake I don't personally care. The guy believes in a silly theory and as most rational people well know a good college degree and an honorable army discharge won't make any difference in a discussion when dealing with crazy theories like 9/11 trutherism which are by their nature wrong and distorted. I'm surprised he seems keen on caring about what people on "the internetz" think of his reputation enough to put his public info out like that, but I have to assume he's adult enough to make his own decisions, for the idiotic or the none. I just just don't see the point in his doing that... regardless of the information's accuracy.

He gives his critics far too much credit and honor considering the defamation he feels he's addressing, and I can't see his requests to get people on-air as anything more than a publicity stunt.

What's great is I'm pretty sure THIS thread in particular started this.

After I shilled his Youtube videos, he gave me his personal info and wants me to join the debate he's having next week, and to tell all of my "JREF freaks" to come on as well.

Apparently he's debating KT Penn, or loosechangeexposed, next week.

Originally Posted by loosechangeexposed
and yes I am going to debate Korey and will make a video, I am waiting now for a link to an interview where I answered 6 questions, I will send the 6 questions to you in a P.M. and when I get the link I will send it to you in a P.M. too
(Forwarded from another debunker, ctcole77)

Should be interesting.

BTW, beachnut pretty much summed up Korey's pathetic existence in the previous post.
Old 31st January 2014, 02:04 AM   #53
Spanx
Master Poster

After I shilled his Youtube videos, he gave me his personal info and wants me to join the debate he's having next week, and to tell all of my "JREF freaks" to come on as well.
I guess I must be a JREF freak

To be honest I am not interested as to whether Korey shaves his pubic area or anything about his personal life.

I would interested in his comments as to how "911 was an inside job" although I get the feelling he only wants to speak about himself and his view counts etc.

Last edited by Spanx; 31st January 2014 at 02:13 AM.
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2014, 10:02 PM   #54
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post
... I'm surprised he seems keen on caring about what people on "the internetz" think of his reputation enough to put his public info out like that, but I have to assume he's adult enough to make his own decisions, for the idiotic or the none. I just just don't see the point in his doing that... .
"somebody --- anybody --- please notice me!!"
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2014, 07:45 AM   #55
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

Ah sorry... I put a little too much personal perspective into it
But yes... HIS reasons are for attention
Old 2nd February 2014, 12:28 AM   #56
911KookDetector
Thinker

I guess I must be a JREF freak

To be honest I am not interested as to whether Korey shaves his pubic area or anything about his personal life.

I would interested in his comments as to how "911 was an inside job" although I get the feelling he only wants to speak about himself and his view counts etc.
Yeah, I could care less about inquiring into his personal life. I'll hear about the next time he sells H to an undercover cop in the newspaper or on the Internet.

Likewise, I would love to hear his latest claims about 911 being an elaborate false flaggy flag. Maybe this time he has mathematics and physics, rather than endless amounts of woo.

Highly unlikely
Old 2nd February 2014, 10:47 AM   #57
Spanx
Master Poster

Is there something I am missing here ?

Korey and Dylan go on a road trip and post this on facebook ?

This thread appears on Jref

Korey gets upset and has to do what he really doesnt want to do and puts his personal information on his blog ?

Now he wants to talk about something but nobody knows what he wants to talk about ?

Old 2nd February 2014, 01:59 PM   #58
911KookDetector
Thinker

Is there something I am missing here ?

Korey and Dylan go on a road trip and post this on facebook ?

This thread appears on Jref

Korey gets upset and has to do what he really doesnt want to do and puts his personal information on his blog ?

Now he wants to talk about something but nobody knows what he wants to talk about ?

Seemingly this is the case.

I just checked up on the Loose Change website. Seems to be some new info:

Originally Posted by Korey Rowe
From Jan. 27- WHERE ARE YOU JREF? WHERE ARE YOU SLC? Not a word, not one single word. I've put it all out there, hid nothing. Addressed things I never should have addressed. So pick any two, any two of you worthless, spineless, yellow-bellied, keyboard disguised little sally boys, and bring your best info. Two people on either side, two cameras, two hours. Let's hash it out, in person. Lets give the masses what they want. I put my email, my personal phone number out there, I plastered the documents on every web surface I control. I have not heard form one of you little bitch pussies. WHAT THE **** HAVE YOU DONE FOR ANYONE BUT YOURSELF?! You make a living off of bullying other people, you are all worthless Americans and terrible human beings. You are what is wrong with this country. I sit here and wait, I wait for any single one of you to have the balls to actually call me, to actually email me. Go ahead, day or night. I'm right here, and as always, you don't *********** scare me. Never have, never will. Embrace no privacy! My life is an open book.

Korey Rowe
I will be honest, someone actually called me this evening. We had a civil 20 min conversation, and set a plan in motion to do a CIVIL debate early next week. Of course more info will be available as we confirm things. So look for it, if you want. - Korey
This person is KT Penn, or loosechangeexposed on Youtube. I talked to him earlier in the week, and he confirmed that he WILL be debating with Korey. About what, I don't know. I can't imagine it will be about controlled demolition. Korey probably has something up that filthy sleeve of his.
Old 2nd February 2014, 04:09 PM   #59
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

I'd like to know what he meant by this;
Quote:
You make a living off of bullying other people,

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2014, 05:08 PM   #60
911KookDetector
Thinker

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
I'd like to know what he meant by this;

So pick any two, any two of you worthless, spineless, yellow-bellied, keyboard disguised little sally boys, and bring your best info. Two people on either side, two cameras, two hours. Let's hash it out, in person. Lets give the masses what they want. I put my email, my personal phone number out there, I plastered the documents on every web surface I control. I have not heard form one of you little bitch pussies. WHAT THE **** HAVE YOU DONE FOR ANYONE BUT YOURSELF?! You make a living off of bullying other people, you are all worthless Americans and terrible human beings.
Here, Korey is 1)On his computer typing these things and 2)bullying other people. It's right here in this post- Korey is a hypocritical, sanctimonious little slimeball. This whole "roadtrip" thing was simply a ploy to attract attention to himself and to make a few easy bucks. The only reason anyone even knows who he is is because of A) his ridiculous 911 woo film(s) epitomizing bad logic which have been debunked ad nauseum by the engineering, scientific and skeptic community and B) his efforts to exonerate the Islamist extremists who killed 3,000 innocent people on 9/11 and blame it on the government, FDNY, PANY, witnesses etc. Oh yeah, and the fact that he got busted selling dope to a narco and snitched- now he's trying to claim that he never did so.

And this miscreant wonders why he receives so much opprobrium from us "JREF freaks".
Old 2nd February 2014, 11:28 PM   #61
Spanx
Master Poster

I get the feeling that the road trip didn't turn out to be the success they had planned ?
Old 3rd February 2014, 12:18 AM   #62
911KookDetector
Thinker

Haven't seen any updates on it Spanx.

Either way, they will undoubtedly only include the paranoid loons interviewers that tell them how Loose Change has "changed their lives" and how it was so informative. They'll certainly leave out those persons that point out 1)that it had to be edited and re-released numerous times for flagrant errors, lies and woo and 2)that it has been discredited by the entire engineering and scientific community as a load of dreck.

This shows us that things haven't changed much since the 1st edition, however:

Originally Posted by Loose Change: A 9/11 Truth Film
Also KT, why were 15 of the hijackers allowed into the country even though their Visa applications weren't filled out in full?

Why were two of them living with an FBI informant?
Really? This long and this is the best they can come up with???

Last edited by 911KookDetector; 3rd February 2014 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 3rd February 2014, 04:50 PM   #63
tsig
a carbon based life-form

I get the feeling that the road trip didn't turn out to be the success they had planned ?
The course of true love isn't always easy.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2014, 06:28 PM   #64
JamesB
Master Poster

Exactly how much money do they thing people make doing the occasional blog or forum post?

Is this like those deals you see "I make $80 an hour surfing the Internet!"
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2014, 10:47 AM   #65
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

Seemingly this is the case.

I just checked up on the Loose Change website. Seems to be some new info:

<truncated quoted content>
What a whiner he is... he's free to espouse what ever beliefs he wants but if he wants to give that attitude I'm content with just letting him speak to the wall.
Old 4th February 2014, 05:38 PM   #66
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I can see Dylan and Korey watchting that Truther who crashed that post Superbowl news conference by the game's MVP shouting Truther Slogans and getting more publicity and and a vastly bigger audience in five seconds then they got on their whole tour and saying "Why did'nt we think of that?".
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th February 2014, 11:51 PM   #67
Playing Games
Thinker

Why do I think this thread is so funny?
Playing Games is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th February 2014, 09:40 PM   #68
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Korey Rowe first posted about the road trip on November 30, 2013.

http://www.koreyrowe.com/2013/11/cha...ream-2014.html

Dylan Avery has made a video, Cross Country 2014 Full Sequence, and uploaded it on YouTube on January 14, 2014.

Hold your horses! It's not their interviews with Loose Change viewers.

It's basically a timelapse video of a dashboard cam during the driving sections of their cross-country trip, set to music.

I should have watched it at a higher resolution, but it was actually not bad.

He's probably still working on the truther interviews video.
Old 6th February 2014, 11:20 PM   #69
Playing Games
Thinker

Nope, not bad at all. I actually liked the cinematography and visual effects.
Playing Games is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th February 2014, 11:45 AM   #70
Spanx
Master Poster

Did anything happen ?
Old 13th February 2014, 01:06 PM   #71
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Did anything happen ?

They saw a flag but that turned out to be false and someone tried to carjack them but Dylan hit him with his briefcase.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2014, 05:04 PM   #72
Justin39640
Illuminator

Originally Posted by tsig View Post
They saw a flag but that turned out to be false and someone tried to carjack them but Dylan hit him with his briefcase.
Actually, the almost made it to MI but they spotted their friend's stolen car. While chasing it, Dylan had to throw all the cans out and eventually threw Korey out to get more speed. The car thief got away by throwing old golf clubs at the truck eventually damaging it.

Old 18th February 2014, 10:34 PM   #73
Regnad Kcin
Philosopher

From Jan. 27- WHERE ARE YOU JREF? WHERE ARE YOU SLC? Not a word, not one single word. I've put it all out there, hid nothing. Addressed things I never should have addressed. So pick any two, any two of you worthless, spineless, yellow-bellied, keyboard disguised little sally boys, and bring your best info. Two people on either side, two cameras, two hours. Let's hash it out, in person. Lets give the masses what they want. I put my email, my personal phone number out there, I plastered the documents on every web surface I control. I have not heard form one of you little bitch pussies. WHAT THE **** HAVE YOU DONE FOR ANYONE BUT YOURSELF?! You make a living off of bullying other people, you are all worthless Americans and terrible human beings. You are what is wrong with this country. I sit here and wait, I wait for any single one of you to have the balls to actually call me, to actually email me. Go ahead, day or night. I'm right here, and as always, you don't *********** scare me. Never have, never will. Embrace no privacy! My life is an open book.
Would it be so difficult to say, "Hey everyone, I apologize. I was wrong"?

My goodness, but the fragility of the human ego is a remarkable thing.

Last edited by Regnad Kcin; 18th February 2014 at 10:36 PM.
Regnad Kcin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2014, 08:32 PM   #74
911KookDetector
Thinker

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thechev...th-the-daniels

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thechev...daniels-part-2

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/alexsto...-n-talk-part-3

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories