ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags loose change , part 4 , 911 conspiracy theory

Closed Thread
Old 3rd August 2006, 11:22 AM   #201
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by realitybites View Post
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...showtopic=9536

The CTers are doing their usual "happy dance of joy" for this find. Anyone here have info on this?
Correct. From 911myths.com:
Quote:
Mark Bingham was last to board the plane, having arrived late and nearly missed the flight.
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/waron...610355,00.html
And, on flight 175, five passengers are missing from the manifest. All were apparently flying for free on standby because of friends and relatives who were airline employees.

eta: you're quick on the draw, Brainster!

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 11:28 AM   #202
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

So....

If the CT'ers were right. Then,

Mark Bingham does not exists, or is hidden somewhere.

Yet he is praised as a hero, and his sacrifice has been used to further many gay rights issues, helped by his open homosexuality.

Yet, this whole conspiracy thing is part of the eeeevil neo-con agenda, correct?

Adding gay rights was part of their agenda?

Whatever.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 11:40 AM   #203
Dog Town
Banned

Can't go to LC either,I was banned for life in less than 20 min. Interested in the guys son calling bull hockey on pops,though.Anyone here repost any of it elsewhere. I wear, being banned from LC as badge of honor.Where are the lawyers ready to sue them? His statements about that kids father, has got to warrant cleaning out the LC closets.I will enjoy when the brat is out of money.His camp will start singing like birds,O' the stories that stalker of a girlfriend must have to tell.
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 11:44 AM   #204
brumsen
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Arkan_Wolfshade View Post
Can you give an example from MarkyX's production that you feel qualifies as "deliberate exaggeration or manipulation of facts"?
I'm not sure about this one, but I'll just float it:
what about the Pentagon body parts. There's a radio interview playing with Avery saying the government has shown no evidence that there were bodies in the Pentagon. The videos show what I believe to be pictures used as exhibits in Moussaoui's trial. Question: is the radio interview a recording from before or after that trial? It's not clear, but important - if that evidence was not available at the time of the interview, Avery could hardly be accused of lying, but it is implied here that he did.
brumsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 11:46 AM   #205
realitybites
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post

And, on flight 175, five passengers are missing from the manifest. All were apparently flying for free on standby because of friends and relatives who were airline employees.

Thanks Gravy/Brain(ster).

I was just under the impression flight manifests were fairly concrete. I would think, regardless of stand-by or being late, you're name would still be on the manifest no? I guess I'm asking when the manifest is compiled. When people book the flight or when they actually board it?
realitybites is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 11:46 AM   #206
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
So....

If the CT'ers were right. Then,

Mark Bingham does not exists, or is hidden somewhere.

Yet he is praised as a hero, and his sacrifice has been used to further many gay rights issues, helped by his open homosexuality.

Yet, this whole conspiracy thing is part of the eeeevil neo-con agenda, correct?

Adding gay rights was part of their agenda?

Whatever.
Estimated time till someone jokingly suggests adding PFLAG, GLAAD or other gay lobby groups to Markys list of organizations that were in on it; 00:00:00 (this post is it).

Estimated time till one of the neo-nazis at LC or elsewhere (that the LC mods don't seem interested in purging for the good of the movement) actually seriously suggests that the gay lobby was in on it resulting in a massive collective /foreheadsmack from the skeptics; ??:??:??
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 11:54 AM   #207
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Flight 93's something of a hobby of mine. In the days after 9-11 I found myself severely depressed, and I didn't seem to be coming out of it as the days went by. Saturday after the 11th was the worst; I watched the services and just wept uncontrollably. I really thought I was risking my own mental health, and yet I couldn't pull myself away from the story.

So on Sunday I decided to focus solely on the one inspirational story from that awful day. And when I started to look into the passengers, I found little connections to my own life. Todd Beamer lived in Cranbury, New Jersey, which is where my sister lives. Jeremy Glick grew up in Upper Saddle River, which was the town we shared our high school with. When I saw that, I sent a quick email to my sister, noting that he might have been a Northern Highlands graduate. She wrote back that no, she knew he wasn't because her husband had worked with Glick's dad and they had met at a company picnic and the subject came up; the Glicks went to private schools. What are the odds of that? Glick also was a big Green Lantern fan as a kid; I also followed GL.

And my depression began to lift. As a result I've followed the Flight 93 story ever since. In fact, it was when the Loosers started spamming the United 93 message boards that I discovered Dylan's cruddy little film.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 11:59 AM   #208
kevin
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
Estimated time till one of the neo-nazis at LC or elsewhere (that the LC mods don't seem interested in purging for the good of the movement) actually seriously suggests that the gay lobby was in on it resulting in a massive collective /foreheadsmack from the skeptics; ??:??:??
I'm waiting for the suggestion the gov't picked him as a "victim" because he was gay and they hate gays.
kevin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 12:04 PM   #209
apathoid

Originally Posted by Dog Town View Post
Duhh here from SLC. Love this site here. This is another bunch of BS to go along with the"deep" norad coverup. This pilot claims to have seen a globalhawk hit the Pentagon. He watched LC and had to come forward. It's lighting up the board at ATS. You guys are the shizak! You guys prob saw this allready.Just trying to share. Wont let me leave url, so here it be
no www,just //vancouver.indymedia.org/?q=en/node/1534
I'm suprised there arent more of these whackjob CTs "coming forward" to be honest. We've already seen how anybody can join 911SfT as an associate member and proclaim to be anything they want(like pilots and structural engineers, or both)
apathoid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 12:07 PM   #210
realitybites
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by kevin View Post
I'm waiting for the suggestion the gov't picked him as a "victim" because he was gay and they hate gays.
I think if the government truly hated gays, they woulda made them the hijackers instead of one of the heroes.

Instead taking over the planes with boxcutters it'd be stilettos, body glitter, and Cher albums.

ETA: I hope no one takes offense to that. Just a little bit of levity on my part. If it's in poor taste, I apologize.
realitybites is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 12:36 PM   #211
MarkyX
Master Poster

Originally Posted by brumsen View Post
what about the Pentagon body parts. There's a radio interview playing with Avery saying the government has shown no evidence that there were bodies in the Pentagon. The videos show what I believe to be pictures used as exhibits in Moussaoui's trial. Question: is the radio interview a recording from before or after that trial? It's not clear, but important - if that evidence was not available at the time of the interview, Avery could hardly be accused of lying, but it is implied here that he did.
During. They were talking about "using the tapes as evidence" and making fun of the "wings folding into the hole at the pentagon" from the commission report on the same show.

In other words, yes, they IGNORED this set of evidence.

Last edited by MarkyX; 3rd August 2006 at 12:39 PM.
MarkyX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 12:55 PM   #212
MikeW
Graduate Poster

I wouldn't propose that as anything too definitive, it's nothing but a guess on my part, and I have no idea if it's valid. It's just that I noticed two worked for UAL, one was given a free ticket by UAL, and two had a relative who was "connected" to UAL, & it's the only connection I could come up with.

On that point, though, does anyone here know someone who works for United? It would be interesting to have an inside view on what those documents show, whether they are manifests or lists from some other system, if there are reasons why someone might not be on them.
MikeW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 01:04 PM   #213
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by brumsen View Post
That's Korey Rowe. But it's hard to argue that Dylan's been honest with his quote-mining efforts on Wally Miller, or the claim that Marvin Bush was in charge of Security at the WTC on the day of the attacks (made in the Extra Footage segment).

But would you at least agree then that Dylan's lying if the next edition of Loose Change (due out any day now) continues to claim that there are no bodies and body parts at the Pentagon?
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 01:06 PM   #214
realitybites
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
That's Korey Rowe. But it's hard to argue that Dylan's been honest with his quote-mining efforts on Wally Miller, or the claim that Marvin Bush was in charge of Security at the WTC on the day of the attacks (made in the Extra Footage segment).

But would you at least agree then that Dylan's lying if the next edition of Loose Change (due out any day now) continues to claim that there are no bodies and body parts at the Pentagon?
Speaking of the upcoming release... any further info on what or how many theater chains will be carrying it?
Old 3rd August 2006, 01:08 PM   #215
MarkyX
Master Poster

Guess what's up on Google Video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...66640147&hl=en

VOTE and share

Last edited by MarkyX; 3rd August 2006 at 01:11 PM.
MarkyX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 01:12 PM   #216
MarkyX
Master Poster

And if anyone wants to download the Obsession video, which is now taken from Google Video..

http://somebodyhelpme.info/OBSESSION.avi.torrent

700 megs.

IPOD version: http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/413073/2325666/ - 300 megs.
Old 3rd August 2006, 01:17 PM   #217
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

http://canadawantsthetruth911.blogspot.com/

On this persons site, the latest post talks of an offer made by Veterans of 9/11 Truth to the committee who put together the PM article Debunking 9/11 myths, for an open debate....interesting. I'd like to see that happen. I don't think the CTers know what they are in for.

also, here is the thread post from Danner's son, as requested above:

" Hey, for those of you who just listened to the Michael Collins Piper show.....I am Matt Danner.(sam danner's son) I really had no desire to get involved in this mess, but here i am.

For the record, my fathers story is pretty much a lie. He was at home during the 9/11 attacks, infact he is the one who woke me up to tell me what was going on.
I have been battling with him this entire week about coming clean with his story.....and well....since he didn't call into the Michael Piper show tonight....i felt i had to get this problem taken care of. I'm seriously sorry that my dad totally deceived all of you. I am a firm beleiver in telling the truth...so...here i am. I just talked to my father right after i was on RBNlive...and he is going to make a public confession.

Once again, everyone, please find it in your hearts to forgive my father.........i know everyone is searching for the truth....and things like this only get in the way. I really want nothing more to do with this whole debacle....as i truly did not want my name dragged into this mess. So other than posting in this post.....I seriously plan to stay out.

Hopefully, my dad will come clean on-air in the VERY near future.

Special thanks to Russell Pickering, and Merc. your support really helped.

-matt "

So there you go.
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 01:18 PM   #218
60hzxtl
Muse

Speaking of the upcoming release... any further info on what or how many theater chains will be carrying it?

Last one out of the High School Auditorium please turn out the lights. . .
60hzxtl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 01:19 PM   #219
Regnad Kcin
Philosopher

I think if the government truly hated gays, they woulda made them the hijackers instead of one of the heroes.

Instead taking over the planes with boxcutters it'd be stilettos, body glitter, and Cher albums.

ETA: I hope no one takes offense to that. Just a little bit of levity on my part. If it's in poor taste, I apologize.
Well, it's clear that Dick Cheney's daughter had to have whispered in his ear, "Dr. Evil...I mean, Dad, while you're plotting your nefarious scheme, could you maybe make one of my rainbow brethren one of the heros?"

I mean, duh.
Old 3rd August 2006, 01:25 PM   #220
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Oh, and with respect to the Danner issue, it seems the LC crew have accepted it was false. Even the notorious JDX has accepted it, and was almost...human in replying to the man's son.
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 01:28 PM   #221
realitybites
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
... and was almost...human in replying to the man's son.
I'm gonna need a link for that one TAM, sorry. Not that I don't trust you.

Just a little too much for me to accept.
Old 3rd August 2006, 01:35 PM   #222
MarkyX
Master Poster

Quote:
almost...human in replying to the man's son.
I am not buying it. We need James Randi here to solve this...

WITH SCIENCE
Old 3rd August 2006, 01:37 PM   #223
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Oh, and with respect to the Danner issue, it seems the LC crew have accepted it was false. Even the notorious JDX has accepted it, and was almost...human in replying to the man's son.
Meaning he didn't threaten to shoot the guy.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 01:38 PM   #224
apathoid

Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
I wouldn't propose that as anything too definitive, it's nothing but a guess on my part, and I have no idea if it's valid. It's just that I noticed two worked for UAL, one was given a free ticket by UAL, and two had a relative who was "connected" to UAL, & it's the only connection I could come up with.

On that point, though, does anyone here know someone who works for United? It would be interesting to have an inside view on what those documents show, whether they are manifests or lists from some other system, if there are reasons why someone might not be on them.
Mike, I dont know how UA does things, but at my airline there are numerous passenger lists. One thing I dont see on the manifests on your site is a listing of NR or NRSA, those are standby passengers. I've pulled up a company SOP and snipped this part out...

Passenger Name Lists
A*R/ET Print Electronic Ticket Manifest
LX1234/30MAR-D Cancelled Passengers
LD1224/30MAR-D Confirmed Passengers
LB1234/30MAR-D Convention Passengers
LM1234/30MAR-D Convention Groups
LF1234/30MAR-DF* Frequent Flyer List
LF1234/30MAR-DF Elite Frequent Flyer List
LG1234/30MAR-D Large Groups
LN1234/30MAR-D NRSA Names
LO1234/30MAR-D Outbound Connects
LP1234/30MAR-D Priority Waitlist
LU1234/30MAR-D Un-ticketed passengers
LW1234/30MAR-D Waitlist Passengers

I think its possible that the lists didnt include the non-revenue passengers because, well, they arent paying passengers and might show up on a seperate list.
Also, the gate agents usually run the passenger list and other dispatch paperwork down to the airplane no less than 5 minutes prior to departure, so stragglers wouldnt appear on the printed list - but they probably appear in the electronic lists....

Departure
Release Reserved Seats* 15 minutes before departure
Release Connection Seats* 10 minutes before departure Communicate with IROP / leadership team
Release Checked In Seats* 10 minutes before departure
Clear Coach Standbys * 15 - 25 minutes before departure
Clear First Class Standbys* 15 minutes before departure
Reconcile selectee passengers 10 minutes before departure A*RS
Print Weight and Data Record (WDR)* 10 minutes before departure JKTS
Print Flight Attendant Departure Report* 10 minutes before departure AFAD
Walk paperwork down 5 minutes before departure Scan loading bridge for tagged items
Dispatch aircraft 2 minutes before departure Collect flight release / ensure that the “cabin is secure”

I'll study the lists/manifests for the four flights and see if maybe there is something that sticks out..
apathoid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 01:56 PM   #225
MikeW
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by apathoid View Post
Mike, I dont know how UA does things, but at my airline there are numerous passenger lists. One thing I dont see on the manifests on your site is a listing of NR or NRSA, those are standby passengers.
Aha, thanks... So that would probably apply to the 2 employees, yes? And the guy who was given a first class ticket by "a friend who worked at United" would presumably be listed under non-revenue, too. Maybe the others got tickets the same way, from their relative, or perhaps they were just late? Seems like my first guess might work out after all.

Quote:
Also, the gate agents usually run the passenger list and other dispatch paperwork down to the airplane no less than 5 minutes prior to departure, so stragglers wouldnt appear on the printed list - but they probably appear in the electronic lists....
So these could be a fax of a printed list. It seems odd they'd fax those to the FBI, but then maybe there were other documents sent along with it that gave the full picture.

Quote:
I'll study the lists/manifests for the four flights and see if maybe there is something that sticks out..
Thanks!
MikeW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 02:07 PM   #226
Dog Town
Banned

APATH.Thanks for the info on DANNER.Posted this info over at ATS. Went over like a Led Zeppelin, to quote John Henry Bonham! Nuh uhh! MIB etc.....LOL LOL
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 02:08 PM   #227
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

I'm gonna need a link for that one TAM, sorry. Not that I don't trust you.

Just a little too much for me to accept.
Just keep scrolling.

This is something I have talked about in the past. Apparently two of the Deniers who disagree with the missile into the Pentagon part got him to post after they noticed inconsistencies in Danner's story (and probably after hearing him call into a radio show). So they did the typical excellent research we see from Deniers on the parts of the CT they disagree with. Some interesting vidcaps from Pickering there.

Tough situation for the son. If I were able to post on the Looser board, I'd tell him not to worry about posting those voice mails; I'm sure they say what he claims.
Old 3rd August 2006, 02:17 PM   #228
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Direct quote from JDX at bottom of confession thread...

" Matt,

Sorry to hear of your fathers' illness. Also, thank you for coming forward to set the record straight. I read his testimony on this site like everyone else, and was waiting to hear more before i commented. I knew Russ and Merc would get to the bottom of it either way, but it takes alot of courage for you to stand up in opposition to a family member. For that, i thank you...

As a side note: Why did he do it? What was his motivation? Was it the medication?

All my best to you, your family and your dad. smile.gif

edit: PS. Dont mind izzy, he attacks everyone who doesnt believe exactly as he does.

I hope you come back to post. We need good researchers like you. "
Old 3rd August 2006, 02:17 PM   #229
Class
Critical Thinker

I have been in Washington, DC since July 24th and I got back this afternoon. I am still in the process of reading all the new replies in the LC threads so please forgive me if what I am about to post is not on topic. One of the sights I went to in DC is the American History Museum. In the War exhibit, they have a 9/11 display with three things that I think may be of interest to you guys. One is a big piece of steel from the 70th floor from either tower (I forget which one, though I think it was from the south tower), another is an airfone recovered from the flight 93 crash site and the last thing is some IDs from Pentagon employee Patrick Dunn. I took pictures because I thought it may be of interest to you guys.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1869/img0745ru2.jpg
Steel from WTC

http://img324.imageshack.us/img324/6346/img0748mb3.jpg
Flight 93 and Pentagon debris

Again, I am sorry if this is not related to what you are talking about, but I still have quite a lot of posts to go through and I wanted to post them before I forgot.
Class is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 02:33 PM   #230
apathoid

Aha, thanks... So that would probably apply to the 2 employees, yes? And the guy who was given a first class ticket by "a friend who worked at United" would presumably be listed under non-revenue, too. Maybe the others got tickets the same way, from their relative, or perhaps they were just late? Seems like my first guess might work out after all.
Yeah, the "first class" ticket the employees friend had was a "buddy pass", if there is room in first class, non-revs get to sit there, including buddies.
Quote:
So these could be a fax of a printed list. It seems odd they'd fax those to the FBI, but then maybe there were other documents sent along with it that gave the full picture.
I guess its possible they sent more than than a fax of the printed list, I wouldve thought they had been given an electronic list that is all-inclusive.

One thing I noted about the manifests is that AA11s appears to include standbys. Near the top of the list there is:

LCL RV(Revenue): 8 18 52 NR(Non Revenue): 1 1 1
LCL TTL(total): 9 19 53
This tells me that there were 78 confirmed passengers and 3 non-revs, for a total of 81 and there are 81 listed - so it appears to be complete.
The dead giveaway is passenger 6 on the manifest who is flying on a pass
6 NEWELL RENEE ....3A AUTH EMPL PASS
24 MELLO CHRIS .....11B PPR (Primary Pass Rider)
59 NEIRA LAURI ... 28B EMPL

I havent figured out who the third nonrev is, but he/she would be in business class (row 7-11)
As far as you know, is AA11s list complete? Is there any discrepancies like UA 175 and 93?
I cant see anything that might point to NRs on either UA list..so they may very well just be a list of confirmed pax.

edit: found the third NR
edit2: AA 77s list includes nonrevs also.

Last edited by apathoid; 3rd August 2006 at 02:45 PM.
Old 3rd August 2006, 02:43 PM   #231
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

It seems the Danner incidence is going way too far now...I think they have their handsful over there. I think the right thing to do would be for us to drop it. It helps noone to have evidence turn up that supports and argument, and is later proven fake. Whats more, there is a son with a very ill father, who now has to forcibly embarrass his own hero, to get him to tell the truth. That is just sad.

I know others have drawn a line in the sand, but I am tired of the name calling. The MarkyX tapes had to come out, they were necessary. I was hoping it would embarrass the "spokespeople" for that movement into taming down their attacks and maybe even make them apologize. I see now that aint gonna happen. At least the tapes are there to make sure the lot will watch their mouths before they speak.

I believe in evidence, good solid evidence, from which ever side it comes from. This thing has gone so far beyond that, it is actually scary. I think that the Debunkers have the weight of evidence on their side, but that doesn't mean that all those on the other side are wrong in their intent. Many of them simply want the truth. If anything, I will work harder now to try and make sure that anything I present will be as solidly based in fact as possible.

(Down off soap box again)...
Old 3rd August 2006, 02:52 PM   #232
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

See this is what I was afraid of...quote from poster at LGF:

"If Dylan Avery ever showed up at my doorstep, I'd kill him. Just straight-up kill him. Four shots to the skull (I believe in overkill). Yes, I'd admit it. Yes, I'd go to jail. Don't care. It'd be worth it. People like him are lower than sub-human. At least the jihadis have a grip on some level of reality. They know what they did on 9/11. They don't use their political hate to try and rewrite all of history with their lies, and denigrate the memories of the 3,000 Americans who lost their life that day. I will never forget that moment in New York. I was on Long Island, and we could see the smoke pillar rising to the heavens all day and into the night. I still cry when I think of the people who had to choose between the heat and falling to their deaths. I cry when I think of the people on the floors above the crash, who only had minutes to leave answering machine messages saying everything they had to say to their loved ones before they perished.

People like Avery and those who desire to believe his lies because their hate for their own fellow Americans trumps all are not fit to breathe the same air as the rest of us. If he ever showed up at my door he would receive the skull-*********** he's been asking for. At first I thought he might be misguided, but listening to him laugh about flight 93 and suggest that these brave men and women would knowingly sacrifice themselves at the behest of... what? Halliburton? That recording has convinced me that a world without Dylan Avery is a better one than a world with him.

So Dylan, come on over. Get what's coming to you. "

Not very good at all....
Old 3rd August 2006, 02:54 PM   #233
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

"If Dylan Avery ever showed up at my doorstep, I'd kill him. Just straight-up kill him. Four shots to the skull (I believe in overkill). Yes, I'd admit it. Yes, I'd go to jail. Don't care. It'd be worth it. People like him are lower than sub-human. At least the jihadis have a grip on some level of reality. They know what they did on 9/11. They don't use their political hate to try and rewrite all of history with their lies, and denigrate the memories of the 3,000 Americans who lost their life that day. I will never forget that moment in New York. I was on Long Island, and we could see the smoke pillar rising to the heavens all day and into the night. I still cry when I think of the people who had to choose between the heat and falling to their deaths. I cry when I think of the people on the floors above the crash, who only had minutes to leave answering machine messages saying everything they had to say to their loved ones before they perished.

People like Avery and those who desire to believe his lies because their hate for their own fellow Americans trumps all are not fit to breathe the same air as the rest of us. If he ever showed up at my door he would receive the skull-*********** he's been asking for. At first I thought he might be misguided, but listening to him laugh about flight 93 and suggest that these brave men and women would knowingly sacrifice themselves at the behest of... what? Halliburton? That recording has convinced me that a world without Dylan Avery is a better one than a world with him.

So Dylan, come on over. Get what's coming to you. "

Not very good at all....
There is no cause so noble that it will not attract fuggheads.
- Larry Niven
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 03:00 PM   #234
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

How Gullible Are These People?

Sheesh, I just listened to Hufschmid interview Samuel Danner (MP3 file). And it should have been obvious within about 5 minutes that the guy's nuttier than a Blue Diamond warehouse. No kidding one of the first things he says is that while he was driving towards the Pentagon (prior to the crash there), his wife called him and told him about Shanksville. He estimates that the call took place at 9:35; at any rate he's sure it was before the Pentagon crash.
Old 3rd August 2006, 03:02 PM   #235
MikeW
Graduate Poster

I guess its possible they sent more than than a fax of the printed list, I wouldve thought they had been given an electronic list that is all-inclusive.
I would have thought so too, but it doesn't look like this list would be it. There's only the abbreviated version of the passengers names, for instance, so it's not much use to the authorities in identifying people.

Also, the date on the United Airlines faxes is October 2002, so they're not something that was faxed at the time. It makes me think this is just one document out of a folder, and we need more to get the full picture.

Quote:
As far as you know, is AA11s list complete? Is there any discrepancies like UA 175 and 93?
The AA flights are both fine, the UA flights both have missing passengers.
Old 3rd August 2006, 03:06 PM   #236
apathoid

Not very good at all....
I agree. I despise Dylan and his ilk but would never want to see them hurt or worse over their little movie. There is absolutely no excuse for issuing death threats, even if they are issued out of sheer emotion and not meant to be taken literally.
Old 3rd August 2006, 03:13 PM   #237
apathoid

I would have thought so too, but it doesn't look like this list would be it. There's only the abbreviated version of the passengers names, for instance, so it's not much use to the authorities in identifying people.

Also, the date on the United Airlines faxes is October 2002, so they're not something that was faxed at the time. It makes me think this is just one document out of a folder, and we need more to get the full picture.

The AA flights are both fine, the UA flights both have missing passengers.
Did you notice that UA 93 is page 2/3 and UA 175 is 3/3? Where is the first page!? They also dont quite go into as much detail as far as the type of ticket...
We may just be looking at confirmed tickets for both the UA lists. Someone "screwed the pooch" and sent incomplete lists that omitted late arrivers and non-revs..

Last edited by apathoid; 3rd August 2006 at 03:16 PM.
Old 3rd August 2006, 03:14 PM   #238
Pardalis
Banned

Man! This thread has grown!
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2006, 03:20 PM   #239
MikeW
Graduate Poster

Did you notice that UA 93 is page 2/3 and UA 175 is 3/3? Where is the first page!?
A cover page for the fax, "Here's the lists you wanted"?

Quote:
We may just be looking at confirmed tickets for both the UA lists.
Maybe so with 175. Many of the 93 passengers were shifted onto it from other flights, though, and they're included. So it's people who bought tickets themselves, and people who were transferred onto the flight at the airport, with only Bingham missing.
Old 3rd August 2006, 03:28 PM   #240
kevin
Graduate Poster

They'll do that when it comes time to invade San Francisco. They decided oil was more important than body glitter at this time. But while they had a chance, they figured they could take out a few activists at the same time.
kevin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories