IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags arnold schwarzenegger

Old 11th January 2021, 09:45 PM   #1
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

A Republican that would be worth it as President...

...if only he was allowed to actually run.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

What a shame that other Republicans aren't willing to put themselves out there and say and do these things.

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 10:32 PM   #2
Cain
Straussian

I had him as governor. He's a clown.
Old 11th January 2021, 10:37 PM   #3
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPBrt-mdNmQ
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 11:03 PM   #4
angrysoba
Philosophile

Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Don't be a girly man! Vote for the Terminator!
"The thief and the murderer follow nature just as much as the philanthropist. Cosmic evolution may teach us how the good and the evil tendencies of man may have come about; but, in itself, it is incompetent to furnish any better reason why what we call good is preferable to what we call evil than we had before."

"Evolution and Ethics" T.H. Huxley (1893)
angrysoba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 03:44 AM   #5
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
He may be, but at least he's not deranged and doesn't have a personality disorder.
Old 12th January 2021, 03:48 AM   #6
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
You already had one ex-actor become President. And not many people noticed he suffered from Alzheimer's disease in the last years of his term. So you can have another. Just like in the YouTube.
Old 12th January 2021, 04:03 AM   #7
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by rjh01 View Post
And not many people noticed he suffered from Alzheimer's disease in the last years of his term.
In particular, the Trumpublicans who are now saying Biden's unfit for office because they think he has Alzheimer's would have made a point of not noticing it.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics