IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags anti-islam sentiments , FOTL , Freeman movement , Islam conspiracies , Robert Menard

Old 13th October 2021, 03:48 PM   #241
arayder
Master Poster

Bobby's a manipulative liar!

Over on his Facebook page Bobby pretends he saw vaccination passports (which he says are tyrannical) coming:

Quote:
Robert Menard
Man, can I call them or what?
Saw all this coming 9 years ago.
And many laughed and mocked, or simply carried on with granting consent.
"Canada would never become a police state!" They proudly claimed.
"Then why are they concentrating power into the hands of unelected bureaucrats?" I asked.
"You're paranoid!" they would respond.
Now, it's "Your papers please! Do you have permission to exercise what used to be rights?"
What utter bull!

Months ago Bobby was telling everyone that covid is real. But now he's in bed with the covid deniers, who he hopes will buy his magic letters.

He openly lamented the illnesses and deaths of friends and family while he urged people to practice safe hygiene.

He even went so far as to solicit funds for the manufacture of a low cost respirator and lambasted governments for not producing a vaccine more quickly!

What a two-faced manipulative liar!

--------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 115 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 13th October 2021 at 04:03 PM.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2021, 11:22 AM   #242
arayder
Master Poster

Originally Posted by arayder View Post
Over on his Facebook page Bobby pretends he saw vaccination passports (which he says are tyrannical) coming:

Quote:
Quote:
Robert Menard
Man, can I call them or what?
Saw all this coming 9 years ago.
And many laughed and mocked, or simply carried on with granting consent.
"Canada would never become a police state!" They proudly claimed.
"Then why are they concentrating power into the hands of unelected bureaucrats?" I asked.
"You're paranoid!" they would respond.
Now, it's "Your papers please! Do you have permission to exercise what used to be rights?"
What utter bull!

Months ago Bobby was telling everyone that covid is real. But now he's in bed with the covid deniers, who he hopes will buy his magic letters.

He openly lamented the illnesses and deaths of friends and family while he urged people to practice safe hygiene.

He even went so far as to solicit funds for the manufacture of a low cost respirator and lambasted governments for not producing a vaccine more quickly!

What a two-faced manipulative liar!
Bobby responds and I comment:

Quote:
Robert Menard
Listen,
It is not that I do not trust science. I do.
Not so much that you refrain from posting outright lies about Canada's response to the pandemic. Not so much that you don't share purposefully misleading posts about the nature of the virus and the society's attempt to contain it. The plain truth is you don't know any more about science than you do the law.

Bobby, you're a loser.

Quote:
However, I do not trust government, and they are abusing science to try and justify the removal of our rights and an increase in their powers.
Right on cue you show us how uneducated you are, Bobby. There is no right to infect others with a deadly virus.

Or am I not looking in the right place? Maybe such a right is enunciated in your new book. ..which never seemed to get published, as promised.

You're a loser!

Quote:
They are not even being truthful about what it is I distrust.
Of course if they were to publicly identify the distrusters as those who do not trust the government, just about everyone, would agree with them. There would be no division there, would there?
You're the liar, Bobby. You dutifully supplicated yourself to the powers that be when you thought you might make some Mossehead money off a budget respirator.

And don't kid yourself that your name scares the authorities. They've been laughing at your lies for decades.

You're a loser!

Quote:
So the ones we distrust instead try to make it look like we distrust science, which just makes us realize we were right to not trust them to begin with.
Again, the question is why you post and share bad science on your Facebook page and then claim you trust the science?

The same reason you post bad law and say it's the truth?

I think your game is just to get in good with some gullible people and convince a few folks who don't know about your 20 year record of failure that your magic letters are worth $800 a pop.

Even your scams are losers!

--------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 117 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 15th October 2021 at 11:32 AM.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2021, 11:33 AM   #243
arayder
Master Poster

Another Bobby fail?

Bobby's latest celebrity client is going to court in April:

Quote:
Bathurst Court: April 5-8, 2022 - Trials (multiple charges of Unsanitary Conditions, Fail to Provide Water & Care) - Lisa CHAMBERLAIN and David CHIASSON*
According to Bobby one of his magic letters was supposed to do the trick. What happened?

A question to lurking Bobby:

Bobby, why is it all the cases you have worked on that we can find documentation of turn out to be massive fails, yet every case you say you won has no documentation?

*New Brunswick SPCA Animal Protection Facebook page

--------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 118 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 16th October 2021 at 11:35 AM.
Old 16th October 2021, 01:16 PM   #244
gmanontario
Muse

Another home run for Bobby! Good thing he studied law for seventy bajillion hours in order to get this result.

What a complete and utter loser. And liar, don't forget liar. Almost forgot, a parasite too. Living on the goodwill of others while shoveling useless s**t far and wide.

Red Green
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2021, 09:36 PM   #245
arayder
Master Poster

Originally Posted by gmanontario View Post
Another home run for Bobby! Good thing he studied law for seventy bajillion hours in order to get this result.

What a complete and utter loser. And liar, don't forget liar. Almost forgot, a parasite too. Living on the goodwill of others while shoveling useless s**t far and wide.
Right you are!

The Lisa Chamberlain matter is a prefect example of Bobby's stupidity. After years of making up tall tales which nobody can check out and telling the stories to the most gullible of the gullible Mr. I-can't-remember-my-own-game-plan coughs up the name and location of a client he is badly failing.

--------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 119 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 16th October 2021 at 09:42 PM.
Old 19th October 2021, 10:28 PM   #246
arayder
Master Poster

Bobby's yard sale. . .

Not realizing he's hindering the sales of his upcoming book (anyone giving odds on whether there's really a book?), Bobby decides to garage sale some things he found in his sock drawer.. . stuff that's mostly already available on the internet.

Quote:
In Time for Christmas!
Ideal gifts for the Freedom Lovers in your life.
I found my old flash drive with all my previous publications. (Books and videos)
I have 2 packages available.
You ,may copy or print up books for gifts for family and friends, but not to sell them. You are also permitted to make copies of the videos for gifts, but again you do not have permission to post or sell them.
Package #1
Just the books please!
(And Special Gifts!)
$25.00
Package #2
Give me all of it!
$50.00
Books:
Your Child or Her Life
Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception
13 Things the Government Doesn’t Want You to Know
Parking Tickets Deconstructed
With Lawful Excuse - a full colour Graphic Novel
Letters to Authorities
Parking Tickets Deconstructed
SPECIAL GIFT!
Secondary Items (Collected works included Free of Charge)
Surprise Grab Bag! Chock full of documents, pamphlets, essays and booklets. I am still going through the lot!
Videos
Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception
The Magnificent Deception
With Lawful Excuse
Security of The Person
Demockery
PM Me for details on placing your order today!
Watching this beer soaked 57 year-old try to sell material from his heydays is really sad.

All this was BS the first time around. Bobby's borrowed theories about fathers rights, beating traffic tickets and accessing a mythical government account never worked. . . so why would anyone want to pay for them 15-20 years later?

--------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 122 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 19th October 2021 at 10:33 PM.
Old 24th October 2021, 05:52 PM   #247
arayder
Master Poster

Another nothing burger. . .

Bobby asks:

Quote:
Robert Menard I am looking for suggestions for guests to interview and topics to discuss for a podcast on freedom and remedy. Who would you like to see me interview or what topics would you be interested in hearing about? Serious suggestions only please.
Robert, do you think you can stay sober long enough to do an interview?

Oh, here is the truth of the matter. . .

Quote:
Sean O'Donovan I didn't know you had a pod cast, how can I find it? Robert
Bobby doesn't have a podcast, or a book, or a "valley".

Why not just do it, Bobby?

Quote:
Robert Menard Sean O'Donovan I don't have one yet I'm looking at doing one.
Hey, Bobby, how about interviewing Lisa Chamberlain or a few of the other poor gullibles you have srewed over in the last few years?

--------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 126 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 24th October 2021 at 06:33 PM.
Old 24th October 2021, 10:02 PM   #248
gabeygoat
Graduate Poster

Andrew Torres from Opening Arguments podcast would be a fun interview
Old 24th October 2021, 10:22 PM   #249
Allen773
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by gabeygoat View Post
Andrew Torres from Opening Arguments podcast would be a fun interview
Indeed.
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories