IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , Coronavirus conspiracies , diseases , medical conspiracies

Old 7th October 2021, 03:44 AM   #361
Carrot Flower King
Graduate Poster

Bubba, darling, you're back again!

Any chance of you addressing those issues with that Zelenko paper I mentioned earlier? I just want to be sure that you have actually read the"research" of those you trumpet and fully understand what they found...All in the interests of clarity, dear boy.
Carrot Flower King is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 07:34 AM   #362
gypsyjackson
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Tippit View Post
You would have to be a rube to believe the Covid mortality statistics. First of all, virtually every death listed with Covid carries Covid as the cause of death. In fact, hospitals are subsidized for Covid deaths, and even specifically for ventilator usage, so this behavior is incentivized. Aggregate Covid deaths also serve as the numerator for the Covid Infection Fatality Rate (IFR), so this rate is inflated as well. Second there is both a paucity of testing and reliability of Covid testing which overall deflates the denominator. The PCR tests are all but useless, especially if the cycle threshold is gamed to obtain a desired result.

This calls into question all Covid-related statistics.

As for the repugnant virtue signaling and guilt shaming, save it for yourself for the future ADE victims of the experimental gene therapy you promote.

Covid isn't nearly as deadly as everyone thinks, and it is treatable without undergoing gene therapies with unknown future risks.
Oh goody, a fringe reset.
gypsyjackson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 08:24 AM   #363
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

As for the repugnant virtue signaling and guilt shaming, save it for yourself for the future ADE victims of the experimental gene therapy you promote.
If you mean the mRNA vaccines, they are fully approved. And they are not "gene therapy." They have zero ability to affect the recipient's DNA. If you're worried about mRNA technology (which you shouldn't be), there are traditionally formulated vaccines available.
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 08:30 AM   #364
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by gypsyjackson View Post
Party like it’s 2020 all over again!

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 09:14 AM   #365
sts60
Illuminator

An antivaxxer in Maryland killed his brother, a pharmacist, for dispensing Covid vaccines. He also murdered his brother’s wife, and his own mother.

Thanks, Covid conspiracy crackpots and antivaxxers in general! You pushed an unstable guy into a triple murder with your lies! Isn’t that a little more directly satisfying than just watching people needlessly die of Covid because they believed you?

Oh, and by the way: **** you.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 10:20 AM   #366
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by gypsyjackson View Post
Same debunked dangerous misinformation, different day. Still wrong, still cement-headed.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 10:29 AM   #367
Ron Swanson
Illuminator

Hope this hasn't been posted .. It seems like he actually said this!

New Hampshire Republican state Representative Ken Weyler shocked constituents. when he stated (for the record) that the vaccine contains tiny, living, moving tentacled creatures, and "5G"
Ron Swanson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 10:38 AM   #368
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post

New Hampshire Republican state Representative Ken Weyler shocked constituents. when he stated (for the record) that the vaccine contains tiny, living, moving tentacled creatures, and "5G"
Weyler then **** his pants and ate a Band-Aid he found on the sidewalk.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 10:42 AM   #369
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Originally Posted by Roger Ramjets View Post
Whether Covid-19 was a 'lab leak' or not is irrelevant. It's here regardless, and the origin doesn't change how we need to deal with it.

You got Covid-19 and survived? 707,000 Americans didn't. ~10.1 million are suffering long term health issues from it. And the pandemic isn't over yet. If we were to rely totally on natural immunity those figures could easily be 10 times higher. But you would be fine with that, right? Because you survived, and you are the only person you care about.

But hey, there's still a chance karma will catch up with you...
You would have to be a rube to believe the Covid mortality statistics. First of all, virtually every death listed with Covid carries Covid as the cause of death.1 In fact, hospitals are subsidized2 for Covid deaths, and even specifically for ventilator usage, so this behavior is incentivized. Aggregate Covid deaths also serve as the numerator for the Covid Infection Fatality Rate (IFR), so this rate is inflated as well. Second there is both a paucity of testing and reliability of Covid testing which overall deflates the denominator. The PCR tests are all but useless, especially if the cycle threshold is gamed to obtain a desired result. 3

This calls into question all Covid-related statistics.4

Covid isn't nearly as deadly as everyone thinks, and it is treatable without undergoing gene therapies with unknown future risks.5
1) Not true in many places - in the UK for example, we have three measures recorded - the death certificate data, and deaths within 28 days of a positive test shown on the government dashboard - https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

We also have another measure in England of deaths within 60 days of a positive test. The death certificate data shows where Covid was a contributory factor in the death. the vast majority are (as discussed by the ONS) where Covid is the main cause of death. https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...4september2021
Quote:
Coronavirus
This weekly release now provides a separate breakdown of the number of deaths involving coronavirus (COVID-19); that is, where COVID-19 or suspected COVID-19 was mentioned anywhere on the death certificate, including in combination with other health conditions.

If a death certificate mentions COVID-19, it will not always be the main cause of death but may be a contributory factor. This bulletin summarises the latest weekly information and will be updated each week during the pandemic.
2) not true in the UK at least

3) Are you suggesting there is a false-negative PCR problem?

4) Evidence from multiple countries suggests otherwise. If anything there is undercounting.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers...WE~FIN~NOR~DNK
Screenshot 2021-10-07 181936.jpg

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/c...WE~FIN~DNK~NOR
Screenshot 2021-10-07 182205.jpg

5) We do have some antiviral treatments and some steroid treatments that have significant effects if taken early enough. But I am unaware of any gene therapy. If you're trying to imply that vaccines are, then you're either scientifically illiterate or disingenuous.

Every year since 1990 the US Public healthcare spending has been greater than the UK as a proportion of GDP. More US Tax goes to healthcare than the UK
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 10:44 AM   #370
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
An antivaxxer in Maryland killed his brother, a pharmacist, for dispensing Covid vaccines. He also murdered his brother’s wife, and his own mother.

Thanks, Covid conspiracy crackpots and antivaxxers in general! You pushed an unstable guy into a triple murder with your lies! Isn’t that a little more directly satisfying than just watching people needlessly die of Covid because they believed you?

That would be Jeffrey Allen Burnham, and some members here want more of it. Because they are so filled with hate and superstition.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 11:15 AM   #371
marting
Master Poster

A new paper is out that is getting the anti-vaxxxer crowd excited. Dr Malone is alread flogging it.

Publication: Current Problems in Cariology

A Report on Myocarditis Adverse Events in the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) in Association with COVID-19 Injectable Biological Products

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...46280621002267

The paper uses a lot of obviously biased language, eg:

Quote:
These findings suggest a markedly higher risk for myocarditis subsequent to COVID-19 injectable product use than for other known vaccines, and this is well above known background rates for myocarditis. COVID-19 injectable products are novel and have a genetic, pathogenic mechanism of action causing uncontrolled expression of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein within human cells.
This may not be completely nuts though. There was a recent report showing rather extreme pathology when mRNA was IV instead of IM in mice which has raised some question as to whether the abandoned practice of aspiration prior to injection should be resumed. Aspiration reduces the risk of inadvertent vascular injection. While rare (1 in 1,000 to 10,000) this may be a factor.
Old 7th October 2021, 12:17 PM   #372
gypsyjackson
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
That would be Jeffrey Allen Burnham, and some members here want more of it. Because they are so filled with hate and superstition.
You know, I somehow missed that his initials were JAB. Brutal.
gypsyjackson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 12:52 PM   #373
ZiprHead
Critical Thinker

You would have to be a rube to believe the Covid mortality statistics. First of all, virtually every death listed with Covid carries Covid as the cause of death. In fact, hospitals are subsidized for Covid deaths, and even specifically for ventilator usage, so this behavior is incentivized.
You do know Medicare fraud is a crime, right? Upgrading DRG codes just to make more money will get you thrown in jail. Stating the use of a ventilator on the billing when one wasn't used will get you thrown in jail.

The hospital I worked for was audited yearly by CMS. I know this because I was the one who had to dig through the patient records from the lists of hundreds of patients CMS gave us.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we can't satisfy the rich.
ZiprHead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 03:30 PM   #374
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
Meanwhile on Twitter, I have a particularly stupid antivaxer asking whether this has been debunked whist telling me to not stories that I see on "tell lie vision"

I assume nobody in this thread is dim enough to think that is remotely plausible.

In fact that was what finally got the writer suspended from Twitter.
He was that ill and had a wank?

Good for him!
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 03:35 PM   #375
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Because "leaky" experimental gene therapy that doesn't confer sterilizing immunity, which has the potential to induce antibody dependent enhancement, which has the potential to cause escape mutation such as in Marek's disease, which was issued under an emergency use authorization for a disease that boasts a .26% (that's .0026) Infection Fatality Rate, or about one fatality in every 365 people infected, and which is heavily skewed towards elderly and co-morbid people all for a disease which is treatable, isn't really a vaccine. This is not your grandfather's polio vaccine which offered sterilizing immunity, it's something else entirely.

Because mandating that people must have potentially harmful substances with unknown long term consequences injected into their bodies against their will is the essence of totalitarianism.
But how does it impact your eyesight?
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 03:41 PM   #376
MarkCorrigan
Winter is Coming

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post

Good for him!
How did I not notice that!

When I give food to the poor they call me a saint, when I ask why the poor have no food they call me a communist - Hélder Câmara
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 03:54 PM   #377
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Good for him!
That is possibly one of the more odd aspects of the tall tale. I have myself been carted off in a happy wagon, and have been present when other family and or friends have been carted off.

How many does anyone think shuffled of a swifty?

Who exactly is it that thinks that when the EMD, police. fire crews rock up, that some nut says to wait a minute, I am almost to orgasm.

It is absurd.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 04:02 PM   #378
Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon

For the "fun" of it...

Quote:
Hollywood Blvd, Saturday, 11:22 AM:

ANTI-VAXX PROTESTER: Do you see all of these homeless people around. Are they dead in the street with COVID? Hell no. Why?

HOMELESS PERSON (walking by): Because I’m vaccinated you dumb ****.
Also...

Texas man who claimed he paid a family member with COVID-19 to lick groceries sentenced to prison

Quote:
A Texas man is heading to prison for a hoax he spread on social media in which he claimed he paid someone infected with COVID-19 to lick food items at multiple grocery stores. According to a news release issued by the Justice Department, 40-year-old Christopher Perez posted two “threatening messages” on Facebook at the beginning of the pandemic last year to “scare people away from visiting the stores.” On Monday, he was sentenced to 15 months in prison and ordered to pay a $1,000 fine for two counts of false information and hoaxes related to biological weapons.

“Those who would threaten to use COVID-19 as a weapon against others will be held accountable for their actions, even if the threat was a hoax,” Christopher Combs, an FBI special agent, said. “Perez’s actions were knowingly designed to spread fear and panic and today’s sentencing illustrates the seriousness of this crime,” Combs continued. “The FBI would like to thank our law enforcement partners for their help in this case.”

Last edited by Aridas; 7th October 2021 at 04:03 PM.
Aridas is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 09:21 PM   #379
Bubba
Philosopher

Attention span issue?

Quote:
by Bubba View Post
Repeat, do not look at the govt data sheets, cover your eyes.

Which government, and what "data sheets"?

If you post vague nothings, why should anyone care?

You (apparently) already ignored what you are now asking for above:

Quote:

Quote:
Posted by Bubba

It's probably best that we focus on shooting the messenger. Most importantly, (as if ya'all need reminding) do not even look at the Medicare and NIH data sheets, from Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Data servers, and from NIH in this presentation, brought to you by whistleblowers in government.

https://rumble.com/vn12v1-attorney-t...OeaM2mH1wOdPwo

Not vague.

Data sheets are in the video.

Last edited by Bubba; 7th October 2021 at 09:50 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 09:24 PM   #380
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
I never buy into conspiracy theories, but the one that the GOP is trying to make COvid worse because they think it will hurt Biden and the Dems is one I am almost ready to sign on to.

Sounds lame because...

Why would they want more covid related voter fraud, like vote by mail?

Klobuchar and Warren were against mailed ballots as it was "very subject to fraud"
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 09:55 PM   #381
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Bubba, are you saying that all the Republican Representatives from Georgia, Arizona, etc. have been fraudulently elected?
Or does mail-in voter fraud only affect the vote for President?
Old 7th October 2021, 09:57 PM   #382
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Originally Posted by Aridas View Post
In the UK, in the first lockdown, the homeless were taken off the street and put up in the empty hotels. Did the US not do the same?
Old 7th October 2021, 10:21 PM   #383
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Well, no point putting it off any longer. I need to upgrade my phone now that Moderna has turned my body into a 5G hot spot.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 10:22 PM   #384
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
In the UK, in the first lockdown, the homeless were taken off the street and put up in the empty hotels. Did the US not do the same?
Oh, you're so cute. No, we just had our police keep using our homeless like soccer balls.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 11:02 PM   #385
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena
Pronouns: he/him

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Oh, you're so cute. No, we just had our police keep using our homeless like soccer balls.
Psst... "footballs".
Old 7th October 2021, 11:03 PM   #386
Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon

If only. Some cities did, at least. For some of the homeless. After problems started happening. Homelessness was apparently rising notably in the US even before the pandemic, though, and the pandemic certainly didn't help with that.

Last edited by Aridas; 7th October 2021 at 11:11 PM.
Aridas is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2021, 12:44 AM   #387
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Good for him!
Originally Posted by MarkCorrigan View Post
How did I not notice that!
That is possibly one of the more odd aspects of the tall tale. I have myself been carted off in a happy wagon, and have been present when other family and or friends have been carted off.

How many does anyone think shuffled of a swifty?

Who exactly is it that thinks that when the EMD, police. fire crews rock up, that some nut says to wait a minute, I am almost to orgasm.

It is absurd.
I take it that you didn't click on the spoiler in this post...

It is NSFW but makes the case very well.

I was impressed by the antivaxer asking me for proof it had been debunked.

Unsurprisingly, there were a *lot* of comments along those lines. Some saying that if the AZ vaccine allowed one to think of that at such a time, they wanted signing up right away.
Then there was this NSFW cartoon tweet:

https://twitter.com/lukeymcgarry/sta...744877569?s=20

With a fair number of that type of reply

https://twitter.com/search?q=blood%2...ed_query&f=top

Every year since 1990 the US Public healthcare spending has been greater than the UK as a proportion of GDP. More US Tax goes to healthcare than the UK
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2021, 01:46 AM   #388
Carrot Flower King
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
You (apparently) already ignored what you are now asking for above:

Not vague.

Data sheets are in the video.
Still not going to deal with the rather large set of problems in that Zelenko paper? Or are you still reading it and trying to work out what they are? I did give some pointers.
Carrot Flower King is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2021, 04:06 AM   #389
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?

Tentacled? Yuch. Why didn't anyone tell me about the tentacles?

I'd unvaccinate myself immediately, if I didn't enjoy this improved connectivity so much.
Old 8th October 2021, 05:24 AM   #390
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Homeless people? In the U.S.? [nervous laughter] There are no homeless people in the U.S. Those are just piles of old rags waiting for recycling. [pulls at collar]
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2021, 05:52 AM   #391
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Anti-vax cement-head helps COVID kill his brother.

Quote:
Marlon Hampton, 49, Chattanooga, TN, unvaxxed, dead from COVID, this story is about Patrick Hampton.
According to this obituary, Marlon Hampton died on October 6, 2021. He died in his home after being taken out of the Hospital by his brother Patrick Hampton. Patrick is a right-wing activist in Chattanooga. He has several facebook accounts with a total of 180,000 followers. Patrick is a columnist for the "Patriot Post" and two days before his brother died he published this article https://patriotpost.us/articles/8315...oes-2021-10-04 We'll show the posts of Patrick taking his brother out of the care of doctors at Erlanger Clinic because they wouldn't treat him with Ivermectin and vitamins. Marlon subsequently died at home.
This is what a stupid **** looks like.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2021, 05:55 AM   #392
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Anti-vax cement-head helps COVID kill his brother.

This is what a stupid **** looks like.
It's too bad this didn't happen in a swing state.
Old 8th October 2021, 06:31 AM   #393
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

REgional here. Can't speak for other places, but Vermont put them in motels. Now a controversy because the program is set to expire at just about the time when, though protected from Covid, they'll freeze to death.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2021, 08:17 AM   #394
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Sounds lame because...

Why would they want more covid related voter fraud, like vote by mail?

Klobuchar and Warren were against mailed ballots as it was "very subject to fraud"
Because without fraud, the GOP would lose by an even wider margin?
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2021, 09:24 AM   #395
Paul2
Philosopher

1) Not true in many places - in the UK for example, we have three measures recorded - the death certificate data, and deaths within 28 days of a positive test shown on the government dashboard - https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

We also have another measure in England of deaths within 60 days of a positive test. The death certificate data shows where Covid was a contributory factor in the death. the vast majority are (as discussed by the ONS) where Covid is the main cause of death. https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...4september2021
2) not true in the UK at least

3) Are you suggesting there is a false-negative PCR problem?

4) Evidence from multiple countries suggests otherwise. If anything there is undercounting.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers...WE~FIN~NOR~DNK
Attachment 45405

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/c...WE~FIN~DNK~NOR
Attachment 45406

5) We do have some antiviral treatments and some steroid treatments that have significant effects if taken early enough. But I am unaware of any gene therapy. If you're trying to imply that vaccines are, then you're either scientifically illiterate or disingenuous.
Nice work. Although, by now, I guess you probably have all that info in your back pocket, ready to serve up.

Aristotle, so far as I know, was the first man to proclaim explicitly that man is a rational animal. His reason for this view was one which does not now seem very impressive: it was, that some people can do sums. - Bertrand Russell
Paul2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2021, 09:27 AM   #396
Paul2
Philosopher

For now. There is no way to predict whether future strains will induce an ADE response, when the antibodies become non-neutralizing. This will result in more severe infections than otherwise. ADE is a big risk not only in Coronaviruses, but many other families of viruses, and some scientists think it could be much greater than .26%, the IFR for Covid.
. . . .
From a 2020 study:
Quote:
Might COVID-19 vaccines sensitize humans to antibody-dependent enhanced (ADE) breakthrough infections? This is unlikely because coronavirus diseases in humans lack the clinical, epidemiological, biological, or pathological attributes of ADE disease exemplified by dengue viruses (DENV). In contrast to DENV, SARS and MERS CoVs predominantly infect respiratory epithelium, not macrophages. "
source

Aristotle, so far as I know, was the first man to proclaim explicitly that man is a rational animal. His reason for this view was one which does not now seem very impressive: it was, that some people can do sums. - Bertrand Russell

Last edited by Paul2; 8th October 2021 at 09:27 AM. Reason: I did an oopsie
Paul2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2021, 10:54 AM   #397
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post
You do know Medicare fraud is a crime, right? Upgrading DRG codes just to make more money will get you thrown in jail. Stating the use of a ventilator on the billing when one wasn't used will get you thrown in jail.
I know that hospitals monetize their patients. I'm not suggesting that ventilator use is fraudulently listed, I'm suggesting that patients are intubated when they shouldn't be, probably causing death in numerous cases. Thanks for confirming that hospitals are indeed subsidized both for Covid deaths, and ventilator usage. This is also easily confirmed with some basic research, which i don't expect anyone here to do.

Failing to report adverse vaccine reactions is also a crime, such as has been going on at the Phoenix Indian Medical Center in Arizona, and undoubtedly elsewhere. Medicare fraud, and VAERS fraud are only punished when they are caught.

Quote:

The hospital I worked for was audited yearly by CMS. I know this because I was the one who had to dig through the patient records from the lists of hundreds of patients CMS gave us.
Who audits the decisions of physicians on who gets intubated, or not?
Old 8th October 2021, 10:57 AM   #398
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Originally Posted by Paul2 View Post
Nice work. Although, by now, I guess you probably have all that info in your back pocket, ready to serve up.
Thanks. My pinned Twitter thread used to be about that but now is about the HART group's chat logs.

I still have the bookmarks.

Old 8th October 2021, 10:59 AM   #399
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post

**** you too.

Expect more violence, because mandating the injections of experimental gene therapies under EUAs for a disease that is treatable and only carries a .0026 rate of death upon infection is the definition of preemptive violence. It would still be violence even if the disease carried closer to a 30% IFR, such as that of MERS.
Old 8th October 2021, 11:11 AM   #400
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Paul2 View Post
From a 2020 study:

source
Also from the NIH:

Two Different Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE) Risks for SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies

Quote:
"Development of vaccines to severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), Middle East Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV), and other coronavirus has been difficult to create due to vaccine induced enhanced disease responses in animal models. Multiple betacoronaviruses including SARS-CoV-2 and SARS-CoV-1 expand cellular tropism by infecting some phagocytic cells (immature macrophages and dendritic cells) via antibody bound Fc receptor uptake of virus. Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) may be involved in the clinical observation of increased severity of symptoms associated with early high levels of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in patients.
ADE is the result of failed antibodies binding with viral cells, which then infect immune cells, which is exactly what is described above in animal models. Animals are not humans, but since it isn't clear why this is occurring, and since I have natural immunity to a disease which has a .0026 kill rate, I am not submitting to any therapy I don't need, because it's just adding risk.

If you want to submit to such therapies, knock yourself out. If you promote this being forced on people, be prepared for the violent response.

Time will tell when the virus mutates enough to where the specific antibody to the spike protein becomes non-deactivating to mutated versions of sars-cov-2, and generates the ADE response in billions of the "vaccinated". Until then, I will be part of the control group, and not the experiment. If it gets to the point where I cannot buy food without being "vaccinated", then expect a civil war.

Last edited by Tippit; 8th October 2021 at 11:13 AM.
Tippit is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories