IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags "2000 Mules" , Dinesh D'Souza , documentaries , election conspiracies , True The Vote

Old Today, 11:28 AM   #121
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
Seriously, who are we to question the masterminds behind such fraud?
You are, D'Souza is, everyone who gives this CT any air convinced themselves that it would be less suspicious to have massive ticket splitting, something that is rare in US elections.

- Robert M. Pirsig
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 11:31 AM   #122
Warp12
King of Kings

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
You are, D'Souza is, everyone who gives this CT any air convinced themselves that it would be less suspicious to have massive ticket splitting, something that is rare in US elections.

Damn it, and just when they had me on the hook!
Old Today, 12:01 PM   #123
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by mikegriffith1 View Post
And, in Wisconsin, which Biden "won" by just 20K votes, a special counsel investigation found that 91 nursing homes had an astounding, unprecedented voter turnout rate of 95-100%. Investigators interviewed family members of many of the seniors in those nursing homes, and they repeatedly insisted that their loved ones were in no condition to vote and had not voted in years.
It does appear that in some cases workers at the nursing homes did fill in ballots for seniors who were effectively mentally incompetent and criminal charges have been recommended. Here's a good article on the issues:

Quote:
Racine County Sgt. Michael Luell said another seven residents with serious cognitive problems were "victimized" because trained poll workers were not allowed on-site, leading to nursing home workers allegedly filling out information on ballots and ballot envelopes for the residents whom he said were not able to make sound decisions.

As a result, Racine County Sheriff Christopher Schmaling recommended criminal charges be filed against five of the six elections commissioners over their advice to local election clerks.
As for the supposed amazing turnout by nursing home residents:

Quote:
Data provided to the Journal Sentinel by Milwaukee Election Commission Director Claire Woodall-Vogg show no nursing homes in the largest city included in Gableman's review experienced 100% turnout.

Overall, turnout in nursing homes in Milwaukee was 79%, according to data provided by Woodall-Vogg. And a smaller number of Milwaukee residents voted in such facilities in 2020 than in 2016, according to the Wisconsin Elections Commission.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 12:18 PM   #124
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
It does appear that in some cases workers at the nursing homes did fill in ballots for seniors who were effectively mentally incompetent and criminal charges have been recommended. Here's a good article on the issues:

As for the supposed amazing turnout by nursing home residents:
What I don't see is who these filled-in ballots had checked for president, Trump or Biden. Of course, the election-fraud advocates will believe they were all for Biden.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 01:00 PM   #125
eerok
Quixoticist

Here's a review of 2000 Mules that mirrored some of my criticisms, and raised even more.

2,000 Mules: Belly Laughs, Belly Aches from Film’s “Proof” that Trump Won (gregpalast.com)
Quote:
And what about those “non-profits” that paid the mules — 2,000 mules casting nearly a million illegal votes — 817,765 illegal ballots (we toted up their claims) in just five cities — i.e. Black cities. D’Souza tracked the mules to the offices of these “non-profits,” even had an Arizona whistleblower say she herself gathered the ballots and paid the mules out of one office. But the whistleblower is in shadow, unnamed…and D’Souza, oddly, conceals the name of this criminal “non-profit.” He won’t reveal the group because … well, that’s odd.
Quote:
Since proving ballots are stolen is easy (though time-consuming) why didn’t D’Souza prove his case? Provide a list of the names on the fraudulent ballots? Because he can’t.

D’Souza and True the Vote insist that tens of thousands of ballots in Georgia alone were stolen — yet there were no reports of ballot thefts. Voters would have found that someone cast their ballot when they tried to vote. They can’t prove a million ballots were stolen or illegally bought (“trafficked” in True the Vote’s terminology) because it didn’t happen.
This is significant, if accurate:
Quote:
The commercial geo-tracking services that True the Vote used can only identify a phone moving within 30 meters (93 feet) of a location. That is, if someone is jogging by a couple of drop boxes, although they are on the other side of a highway, they are “mules.”
Old Today, 01:29 PM   #126
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by mikegriffith1 View Post
The "fact checks" that I've seen so far on 2000 Mules strike me as nit-picky and weak. They don't deal with the heart of the evidence that the documentary presents.

Although traditional news outlets have ignored them, there've been a number of important discoveries relating to election fraud in the 2020 election. For example, a few months ago, an audit ordered by the Arizona Senate found evidence that 200,000 mail-in ballots had signature mismatches--i.e., the signature on the ballot did not match the signature on file. Biden "won" Arizona by just 11K votes. And, in Wisconsin, which Biden "won" by just 20K votes, a special counsel investigation found that 91 nursing homes had an astounding, unprecedented voter turnout rate of 95-100%. Investigators interviewed family members of many of the seniors in those nursing homes, and they repeatedly insisted that their loved ones were in no condition to vote and had not voted in years.

Similarly, a few weeks ago, important evidence of serious election fraud was uncovered in Georgia, thanks to a successful "open records" suit that forced Fulton County to release over 100 ballot scanner tapes. The tapes show that over 300,000 votes were not verified and, even worse, that over 100 ballot-scanner flashcards were not signed and were pulled prematurely from 12 different ballot scanners, in violation of the law. Pulling the flashcards prematurely and unsigned enabled them to be scanned in other ballot scanners undetected. Just the News has a detailed article on this important discovery. Keep in mind that Biden "won" Georgia by 12,000 votes. This evidence may explain the odd fact that Republicans won solid majorities in the Georgia legislature in the 2020 election (103 out of 141 House seats and 34 out of 56 Senate seats), yet somehow supposedly lost in the presidential voting.

I've produced a website that contains many articles on the evidence of serious election fraud in the 2020 election, but I can't provide the URL for this site because I haven't posted enough replies to qualify to do so.

And yet in all this time none of your 'evidence' convinced a single court including ones dominated by Rump appointed judges that there was any significant fraud.

Just taking the signature mismatches, yeah the GOP tried that here when we had a particularly close governor race. Turns out most if not all of the mismatches were because years/decades had passed between when people registered to vote. Does your sig look the same as it did 20 years ago? Mine doesn't.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 02:37 PM   #127
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post

And yet in all this time none of your 'evidence' convinced a single court including ones dominated by Rump appointed judges that there was any significant fraud.

Just taking the signature mismatches, yeah the GOP tried that here when we had a particularly close governor race. Turns out most if not all of the mismatches were because years/decades had passed between when people registered to vote. Does your sig look the same as it did 20 years ago? Mine doesn't.
Hell, no...mine doesn't. In fact, I had my vote rejected a couple years back due to the signatures not matching. Thankfully, I was notified in plenty of time to fix that. But every year when I go to sign my ballot, I have to think which of my two signatures I most commonly use is the right one.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics