ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags cit

Old 2nd June 2009, 12:18 PM   #41
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

Originally Posted by roundhead View Post
Only here would anybody believe those who saw nothing, and disbelieve 14 people who said the plane was on an entirely different flight path...

Only here
Really? Only here?

Please provide evidence that anyone, anywhere outside of the CIT Cult has been convinced by this nonsense.
johnny karate is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:18 PM   #42
roundhead
Banned

Originally Posted by FineWine View Post
CIT is not open to reality. Its goal is to absolve the Islamist terrorists and frame innocent Americans.

No, all they want to do is get after the truth.

The 14 witnesses are extremely uncomfortable to the official lie.

Believe they arent lying about a very simple detail, and the whole OCT goes right where it rightfully belongs, in a garbage can that JREF continues to toss through for tidbits to munch on
roundhead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:19 PM   #43
roundhead
Banned

Originally Posted by johnny karate View Post
Really? Only here?

Please provide evidence that anyone, anywhere outside of the CIT Cult has been convinced by this nonsense.

I dont honestly expect you to be able to figure anything out...so your off the hook..........
roundhead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:19 PM   #44
Mangoose
Muse

Are they sending out special invitations to the witnesses? It would surely give much credence to their presentation if they could have some of the 14 witnesses attend and give their support. If the presentation is using their own words from recorded interviews, I think it would be common courtesy to invite them to participate, especially since the talk will be in their neighborhood.
Steven Jones: "Witness testimony evidencing explosions accompanied by white dust clouds ... are physical indicators of the presence of energetic chemical reactions in the rubble at GZ." (source) Reality: The witness in question was actually describing the dust clouds accompanying the collapse of the South Tower. (source)
Mangoose is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:20 PM   #45
FineWine

No, all they want to do is get after the truth.

Believe they arent lying about a very simple detail, and the whole OCT goes right where it rightfully belongs, in a garbage can that JREF continues to toss through for tidbits to munch on

They are incredibly stupid liars.

The fourteen witnesses all agree that the plane hit the Pentagon. Nobody saw the imaginary flyover.

Tell us about the witness who is "uncomfortable." Does he have a name?
FineWine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:22 PM   #46
roundhead
Banned

Originally Posted by Mangoose View Post
Are they sending out special invitations to the witnesses? It would surely give much credence to their presentation if they could have some of the 14 witnesses attend and give their support. If the presentation is using their own words from recorded interviews, I think it would be common courtesy to invite them to participate, especially since the talk will be in their neighborhood.

Boy, look up deny in the dictionary, and there you are...

"their own words and voices"

So if those are their own words and voices then we can confidently state the OCt is a lie, correct??
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:23 PM   #47
Dog Town
Banned

So if those are their own words and voices then we can confidently state the OCt is a lie, correct??
Nope! Boy...do you suck at this, or what?
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:24 PM   #48
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

And 14 eyewitnesses interviewed on site and on camera stating the plane flew a course that would have with 100% certainty not been on a path to strike the poles.....
On camera years, YEARS, after 911.
The best part is the morons at CIT do not tell you the 14 witnesses believe 77 impacted the Pentagon and hit the lampposts. So you have the Citizen Idiot Team make up lies.

CIT leaves out the many witnesses who saw 77 impact the pentagon, hit lampposts and fly to the south. In fact all the witnesses of CIT point on camera to the south flight path. LOL; did you look at what the morons put on video? They refute their own moronic conclusion. They all point to the south.

Their own witness saw 77 impact the Pentagon. Oops.

The path CIT says happen is physically impossible to fly. Good for you picking the biggest idiots to support with your evidence free delusions.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:28 PM   #49
johnny karate

Please provide the quotes from any of these fourteen witnesses in which they state the official version is a lie.
johnny karate is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:30 PM   #50
johnny karate

I dont honestly expect you to be able to figure anything out...so your off the hook..........
Dodge noted.

No one has been convinced by CIT's insanity, and you are unable to provide evidence to the contrary.
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:30 PM   #51
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

So what we have is Jref'ers posting witnesses who can be seen to not have been witnesses to a plane clipping lightpoles..

And 14 eyewitnesses interviewed on site and on camera stating the plane flew a course that would have with 100% certainty not been on a path to strike the poles.....

Only here would anybody believe those who saw nothing, and disbelieve 14 people who said the plane was on an entirely different flight path...

Only here
Only the CIT crowd of idiots would put faith in the recollections of a traumatic moment that took a split second to occur, recollected 6 years after the event.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:31 PM   #52
Mangoose
Muse

Then all the more reason an invitation should be extended to them. They can come and give their NOC testimony in person. Since the presentation is being given in their backyard, don't they have the right to be there or at least know of the event?
Steven Jones: "Witness testimony evidencing explosions accompanied by white dust clouds ... are physical indicators of the presence of energetic chemical reactions in the rubble at GZ." (source) Reality: The witness in question was actually describing the dust clouds accompanying the collapse of the South Tower. (source)
Mangoose is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:35 PM   #53
FineWine

Boy, look up deny in the dictionary, and there you are...

"their own words and voices"

I missed the post where you gave the names of witnesses who think that the mainstream account is a lie. Tell us again which witnesses saw the flyover. None, you say? Which witnesses DON'T think the plane hit the Pentagon. None, you say?

Don't you think these people should sue the lying imbeciles who are twisting their words to smear innocent Americans?
FineWine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:50 PM   #54
roundhead
Banned

Originally Posted by johnny karate View Post
Dodge noted.

No one has been convinced by CIT's insanity, and you are unable to provide evidence to the contrary.

They trot out the witnesses and let them speak to the camera.

You shoot the messenger, i listen to the evidence..a distinction i hope onlookers note.

Typical of ad hominem attacks
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:53 PM   #55
FineWine

You shoot the messenger, i listen to the evidence..a distinction i hope onlookers note.

Darn. I missed it again. You posted the names of the witnesses who saw the flyover and who think that the plane didn't hit the Pentagon. Could you show me the list, or at least, cite the post number where it first appeared?

Thanks.
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:55 PM   #56
johnny karate

Still no evidence of your claims. How shocking.

No one believes what CIT has to say. No one. And those that are even aware of them and their retarded theories laugh at them. You can just ask the OC Weekly about that.

(And I'm not sure what you think an ad hominem attack is, but your reference here is not at all relevant.)
Old 2nd June 2009, 01:09 PM   #57
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by FineWine View Post
CIT is not open to reality. Its goal is to absolve the Islamist terrorists and frame innocent Americans.
That would make the CIT a front for Terrorists.

Where do they get their money?

JAQ
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 01:29 PM   #58
roundhead
Banned

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
On camera years, YEARS, after 911.
The best part is the morons at CIT do not tell you the 14 witnesses believe 77 impacted the Pentagon and hit the lampposts. So you have the Citizen Idiot Team make up lies.

CIT leaves out the many witnesses who saw 77 impact the pentagon, hit lampposts and fly to the south. In fact all the witnesses of CIT point on camera to the south flight path. LOL; did you look at what the morons put on video? They refute their own moronic conclusion. They all point to the south.

Their own witness saw 77 impact the Pentagon. Oops.

The path CIT says happen is physically impossible to fly. Good for you picking the biggest idiots to support with your evidence free delusions.
If i believe the exact opposite of what you believe, i am most definately on the right track
Old 2nd June 2009, 01:30 PM   #59
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Yep.
Your failed ad hominem attack; weak at best.
... in a garbage can that JREF continues to toss through for tidbits to munch on
Even weaker...
... Only here would anybody believe those who saw nothing, and disbelieve 14 people who said the plane was on an entirely different flight path...
Funny part of your attempts at logic and insult; these witnesses are on video pointing to the south flight path. You never watched the CIT video?
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 01:31 PM   #60
The Big Dog

Hey, you are correct. The "witnesses" do speak to the camera! When are they going to release the raw video to torrent, like I asked about 100 times?

By the way, are they ever going to get around to doing anything other than handw aving away Probst?
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 02:07 PM   #61
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

Why do debunkers/liars continue to call CIT a "cult"
As a supporter of CIT I'm sure you'll be attending the conference. Be a dear and videotape it for those unable to attend.
Old 2nd June 2009, 02:52 PM   #62
Bobert
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Reheat View Post
Sure they are.....

Can you tell me the difference between these two .gifs?

http://www.911myths.com/images/f/fe/...ointsnorth.gif

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...aikheading.gif
Sorry reheat but isnt the bottom one the CIT one?
If so does this mean that they manipulated the image to appear to infer that he was motioning over his shop instead of down the street?
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 03:02 PM   #63
Bobert
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Mangoose View Post
That is an awesome point and one which should be asked of the CIT CULT more often!
Why don't they bring their witnesses?
Most investigative reporters when conducting a similar presentation would bring a witness.
I wonder what group local to Arlington would attend this event and grill these frauds?
Any ideas?
I understand that active duty military probably wouldnt but what about ex-military?
There was a comment by a certain truther that got me thinking and I am going to contact the NRECA regarding this to see if they understand what is taking place.
NRECA Conference Center 4301 Wilson Blvd. Arlington, VA 22203. Phone: (703) 907-5939 Fax: (703) 907-6885 E-mail: ConferenceCenter@nreca.coop.
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 03:05 PM   #64
Bobert
Illuminator

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
Funny that oh so long ago Craig promised us arrests due to their "earth shattering" evidence, promised the authorities would be brought in...what is in now Craig, some 800 days ago you promised this?

Yet nothing, except a presentation in Arlington.

Pathetic. Get a real job.

TAM
UNREAL!
I specifically remember that Criag did make these statements but guess what TAM?
Craig is over at the not-very-much-visited CIT CULT forum stating that you are a liar
Quote:
Really? Then why don't you quote me "promising" this? Oh I know why! Because you are lying. This is a continuous lie that has been repeated about me by these frauds since the inception of CIT.
His mind is so f'd up. I can remember him saying this on a regular basis.
Typical cult leader.
Old 2nd June 2009, 03:13 PM   #65
Bobert
Illuminator

Oh man Craig you busted me...OK OK OK!!!
Quote:
Pseudo-skeptics would be so funny if they weren't such lying deceptive traitors working as hard as they can to cover-up mass murder.
CRAIG you WOULDNT BELIEVE the scratch I get for helping to cover up this MASS MURDER!!
I mean just the other day Cheney, Bush, and I enjoyed a fine stoogie while pondering that dreadful day WHILE COUNTING OUR BENJAMINS!!!!
You should have seen it Craig!
BUSH ADMITTED that the election was rigged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh man it was AWESOME!!!!
They did want me to extend a hearty thank you to how cute you and Aldo looked in that infamous couch scene...you know the one....Aldo looking all chubby with that goofy hat on while you had your shirt half unbuttoned. They wanted to know if you guys are an item and they thought that they were watching a porn! I have to admit you guys did look like a cute couple.
Anyways Craig I gotta run here because Larry is coming over with YET ANOTHER suitcase full of BLOOD MONEY!!!
2 words Craig!!
VEGAS BABY!
Old 2nd June 2009, 03:16 PM   #66
Reheat
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
Sorry reheat but isnt the bottom one the CIT one?
If so does this mean that they manipulated the image to appear to infer that he was motioning over his shop instead of down the street?
Yep, the bottom one does show him emphatically pointing to over the Navy annex.
The bottom became the CIT one AFTER I questioned Paik gestures in the article on 911 Myths.

The top one that was originally on the Lyte Trip Photobucket account and was named Edward Points North. It was the only one used by anyone over and over again. After I published that article, the bottom one suddenly appeared and became their "poof" that Edward was pointing North.

Notice the added frame with the added emphatic gesture with onscreen text that indicates the "BODY this way". Look at them closely, it's obvious that the bottom one has been, ummmmmmm manipulated! As Klimax pointed out it is a poor editing job, with an added frame that's obvious.

Last edited by Reheat; 2nd June 2009 at 03:20 PM.
Reheat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 03:21 PM   #67
Baylor
Philosopher

VEGAS BABY!
Stop by UNLV. Me, you and Silverstein can meet up and "pull" some casinos and try to pass it off as a fire induced progressive collapse. This should be easy, I mean, we've had enough practice, right?
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 03:26 PM   #68
Bobert
Illuminator

4 DAYS now Craig and NOT A SINGLE REPLY to your thread about this event over at LCF.
Why is that Craig?
LOL I am sure now though that this is pointed out you will have 1 of your cult members post a reply.
Old 2nd June 2009, 03:28 PM   #69
Reheat
Illuminator

If someone has that deceptive contrived shot to prove the Tribby Video supports their crap, we might just put them on display somewhere to show they have intentionally manipulated video to support their made up fraudulent garbage.
Old 2nd June 2009, 03:28 PM   #70
Bobert
Illuminator

Originally Posted by UNLoVedRebel View Post
Stop by UNLV. Me, you and Silverstein can meet up and "pull" some casinos and try to pass it off as a fire induced progressive collapse. This should be easy, I mean, we've had enough practice, right?
EXACTLY!
We are running low on cash.
Old 2nd June 2009, 03:33 PM   #71
The Big Dog

Hey Craig, I assume you are looking at this thread.

Hi!

Two things:

1. explain when you intend to torrent all your raw video so that we investigators can objectively analyze your ground breaking "evidence."

2. Any old time you want to get around to doing anything other than hand waving away Probst (because he is a government employee like all your other witnesses, correct? that is what tubby said) that'll be fine by this guy. i got a bunch more after him that "corroborate" his story.

kthxbye

/ps LOVE the impossible flight path on the brochure!
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 03:35 PM   #72
Bobert
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Reheat View Post
Yep, the bottom one does show him emphatically pointing to over the Navy annex.
The bottom became the CIT one AFTER I questioned Paik gestures in the article on 911 Myths.

The top one that was originally on the Lyte Trip Photobucket account and was named Edward Points North. It was the only one used by anyone over and over again. After I published that article, the bottom one suddenly appeared and became their "poof" that Edward was pointing North.

Notice the added frame with the added emphatic gesture with onscreen text that indicates the "BODY this way". Look at them closely, it's obvious that the bottom one has been, ummmmmmm manipulated! As Klimax pointed out it is a poor editing job, with an added frame that's obvious.
Why does that not surprise me that the CIT CULT would manipulate a video.
I learned that after making fun of Father McGraw and questioning his motives for stopping to assist at the Pentagon that there is no low that the CIT CULT is not willing to sink to.
Old 2nd June 2009, 03:41 PM   #73
Bobert
Illuminator

Oh poor widdle Cwaigy blocked one of my IP's.
Oh what will I do?
Hmmmmm use another one?
LOL was it posting the contact info for the venue?
Oh Craig you bet I am going to call them and inform them of what they are allowing to be dragged into their conference room.
Lets not forget the Unurban Cafe in Santa Monica who WONT INVITE YOU BACK after I informed the owner of the BS you spread at their establishment.
Her words,
"no nutjobs here"
I LOVE IT when you advertise your events!!!

Last edited by Bobert; 2nd June 2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 2nd June 2009, 04:16 PM   #74
Reheat
Illuminator

Ah, here it is....

Here is the deceptive (WRONG) video capture that is suppose to "poove" that the Tribby Video supports the C-130 on the fraudulent CIT contrived flight path.

Bobert, I'll bet you can determine what's wrong with this photo....

Last edited by Reheat; 2nd June 2009 at 06:11 PM.
Reheat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 05:15 PM   #75
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

UNREAL!
I specifically remember that Criag did make these statements but guess what TAM?
Craig is over at the not-very-much-visited CIT CULT forum stating that you are a liar

His mind is so f'd up. I can remember him saying this on a regular basis.
Typical cult leader.
I am sure it is here somewhere, under one of the threads he made as Lytetrip.

I even started posting the number of days on the thread.

TAM

Edit: HE was banned. I am not sure, but do they delete threads started by banned members?

A google search reveals one of the threads which he may have said it in (it has been so long now), but a click on it brings up 404

http://www.randi.org/forumlive/showt...=69943&page=46

Last edited by T.A.M.; 2nd June 2009 at 05:18 PM.
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 05:24 PM   #76
dtugg
Banned

Originally Posted by Lyte Trip View Post
Simultaneously with the release to the public.

There is a mountain of evidence that has been marginalized and ignored by the media and the authorities so we intend to make sure that this information is available to everyone.

There is no current investigation.

I predict there will be a grand jury this year.
LOL
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2009, 05:30 PM   #77
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Here is one post along the lines of what I was referring to. It was spawned by an original post where Lyte claimed his earth shattering evidence was gonna result in arrests, and trials, or some sort...

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=80091

Quote:
As I have said elsewhere...5 day since the day that Lyte told me he had gone to the authorities with his evidence.

Investigations take time, he told me, so we wait....Day #5.

TAM
TAM
Old 2nd June 2009, 05:46 PM   #78
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

I think we should let some of our friends in the Military, especially those who lost buddies on 9/11, know about this one...
Old 2nd June 2009, 05:53 PM   #79
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Here is the first time I mentioned it...

Quote:
I think I am going to start counting how many days this "investigation" that Lyte says is taking place (you know the one he mentioned when I asked him what authorities he had taken this to) is taking.

So lets give Lyte the benefit, and say starting today, the investigation by his contacted authorities takes place...

April 17th 2007 = Day #1

TAM
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...t=79377&page=8

but remember this classic...

Originally Posted by Lyte Trip View Post
Wrong.

I have obtained extremely compelling evidence, and compiling it, and will present it to the world including the authorities.

But since of course the 9/11 movement has been marginalized as "nuts" and the implications of this don't sit too well with people in position of "authority" it is necessary to make sure that it becomes as public information as possible.

So we are preparing to make that a reality so the authorities will have no choice but to address it.

So......

Care to address the topic of the thread?
TAM
Old 2nd June 2009, 07:56 PM   #80
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Here is a little more T.A.M.

Originally Posted by Craig Ranke
We unequivocally state the that there is enough evidence already that we should be calling for grand juries and/or congressional hearings with subpoena power for the explicit purpose of figuring out exactly who to indict as well as for an indefinite and immediate suspension of the "war on terror".
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread421811/pg4
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories