IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , biden , Biden administration , Biden controversies , joe biden , Kamala Harris , sucks

Old 16th June 2022, 09:10 PM   #441
Lurch
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Ampulla of Vater View Post
Yes, that is my opinion.
Trump is just as intolerable as Biden, as humans. Both are completely out of touch with reality and narcissistic asswipes. Both, in different ways, are dangerous as leaders of our country. Trump had much better policies than Biden. I know this forum is filed with liberals. I am socially liberal, but otherwise conservative. This inflation is out of control. Gas prices are insane. Our spending is so out of control, I worry for my grandchildren. We are in real trouble and Biden doesn’t know what planet he is on half the time.
So? Inflation and gas prices are a global problem. It's the result of supply and demand, and the way capitalism and economics work.

You think Biden--or anyone--can fix that all by themselves? Could Drumpf?

Grow up, take off the blinders and regard reality square on. Just as Beau of the Fifth Column sometimes wears a shirt stating, "You traded your country for a red hat", I fear the ignorant deplorables will "trade democracy for a promise of lower gas prices."
Lurch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2022, 09:39 PM   #442
Lennart Hyland
Muse

Originally Posted by Dumb All Over View Post
C'mon, man. He really, really sucks!
What makes you think that?

Unfortunately the 911truth movement web site does not allow any opinions contrary to their own, or I would have presented my views. David Scott - CTBUH Chairman
Lennart Hyland is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2022, 10:03 PM   #443
stanfr
Master Poster

Yes, that is my opinion.
Trump is just as intolerable as Biden, as humans. Both are completely out of touch with reality and narcissistic asswipes. Both, in different ways, are dangerous as leaders of our country. Trump had much better policies than Biden. I know this forum is filed with liberals. I am socially liberal, but otherwise conservative. This inflation is out of control. Gas prices are insane. Our spending is so out of control, I worry for my grandchildren. We are in real trouble and Biden doesn’t know what planet he is on half the time.
Aside from the grossly ignorant claims about Biden and inflation, what I really find amusing are the claims that both are equally narcissistic. LOL, well all successful politicians probably have a narcissistic component, but the malignant narcissism of T is wayy beyond reach. As Michael Cohen 'bout that. T would pimp out his own daughter if he felt it was necessary to prerserve his ego. It is pretty obvious that whatever flaws Biden has, he most certainly is capable of empathy. Every speech he makes shows that pretty clearly. T doesn't have an empathic cell in his body. I don't consider myself liberal or Democrat (until a couple cycles ago i always voted 3d party) and I didn't vote for him in the primaries but comparing the two is silly.
stanfr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2022, 10:33 PM   #444
lomiller
Penultimate Amazing

This inflation is out of control.
You are blaming the wrong President. Inflation comes from monetary expansion. The monetary expansion causing current inflation occurred while Trump was president.

Gas prices are insane.
High gas prices are the result of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, something Bidlen has handled quite well even if he's been a little overcautious for my liking.

Our spending is so out of control,
The President doesn't control spending and even if they did I don't see any evidence your spending claim is actually true.

Covid related spending spiked under Trump, but that's temporary. Most of the deficit is coming from lost revenue, again largely Covid related that tracks back to Republican mishandling of Covid.

I worry for my grandchildren.
If Republicans keep getting elected, you should be very worried about your grandchildren because they will be living under failed democracy.
Old 17th June 2022, 06:43 AM   #445
Blue Mountain
Resident Skeptical Hobbit

Does anyone have any numbers for the increase or decrease in government spending under Trump vs Biden? Trump inherited a roaring economy and likely spurred it on with his tax cuts. That went super well for three years until COVID hit. The US then had to ramp up spending to help keep the economy afloat while lockdowns were in place. What's happened since Biden took office?
The social illusion reigns to-day upon all the heaped-up ruins of the past, and to it belongs the future. The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Gustav Le Bon, The Crowd, 1895 (from the French)
Blue Mountain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2022, 06:49 AM   #446
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Blue Mountain View Post
Does anyone have any numbers for the increase or decrease in government spending under Trump vs Biden? Trump inherited a roaring economy and likely spurred it on with his tax cuts. That went super well for three years until COVID hit. The US then had to ramp up spending to help keep the economy afloat while lockdowns were in place. What's happened since Biden took office?
See, you have asked for actual data. All you need to know is that Biden has caused out of control spending. Even though the deficit is a lot lower than it ever was under Trump.
Old 17th June 2022, 12:32 PM   #447
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Tero View Post
Technically we could have a more representative government and could reduce the pressure on politicians to bend to lobbyists. We could limit funding and control the election ads and so on a bit better.

But the country is so based on the setup of the senate (and slavery) and then the post civil war amendments, that it was guaranteed a minority (GOP) can run the country even if they do not get the president. Even there the electoral college ruins it for a popular leader. The winner taka all rule should be tossed. It would need an amendment.

Ok, Let's scrap the Constituion.
What would you put in it;s place?

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th June 2022, 10:00 AM   #448
Dumb All Over
A Little Ugly on the Side

Location: They call it the Earth (which is a dumb kinda name)
Originally Posted by Lennart Hyland View Post
What makes you think that?
Because his presidency requires training wheels.
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Kind of like falling up the stairs.
The Three Word Story Pledge of Allegiance- "I Hereby swear upon Engelbert's grave that I will gallop, not stride run, not walk posting three words on Shemp's honor, honoring: bananas, dwarfs, clarinets, [the 7th naughty forum word], haggis, Batman, nuns, wombats until such time as I'm sober. Or dead."
"Some people have a way with words, other people...Um...Oh...Uh, not have way." -Steve Martin
Dumb All Over is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th June 2022, 10:50 AM   #449
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

I suppose our previous president would have had better balance. When I was a little kid I had a big inflatable shmoo doll that always landed upright.

The video is unclear, but it looks as if Biden had come to a stop, or nearly so, which is not ideal for staying up. Of course he should have dabbed a foot sooner, and it might be a sign of slowing reaction time with age, but I would not consider this a very terrible example of incompetence, or compare it to falling up stairs.

"There is another world, but it's in this one." (Paul Eluard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th June 2022, 10:50 AM   #450
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

I remember Trump mocking John Kerry's bicycling and wearing bike shorts. What a douche.

It's commendable that Biden is still staying active at his age. Mocking him for a spill says WAY more about the mockers than it does about Biden.
Fast Eddie B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th June 2022, 12:13 PM   #451
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
The video is unclear, but it looks as if Biden had come to a stop, or nearly so, which is not ideal for staying up. Of course he should have dabbed a foot sooner, and it might be a sign of slowing reaction time with age, but I would not consider this a very terrible example of incompetence, or compare it to falling up stairs.
Toe clips giveth and toe clips taketh away.

They give great power advantages but they have a price. Everyone who uses them takes a fall now and then. Biden got back up pretty quickly.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th June 2022, 12:15 PM   #452
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by Fast Eddie B View Post

It's commendable that Biden is still staying active at his age. Mocking him for a spill says WAY more about the mockers than it does about Biden.
Seriously. Remember that Trump literally said that exercise makes you die sooner.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th June 2022, 01:00 PM   #453
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post

They give great power advantages but they have a price. Everyone who uses them takes a fall now and then. Biden got back up pretty quickly.
The video was pretty blurry, so I wasn't sure about the toe clips, but I see from other sources that he was using them. Even without cleats you have to pull back before you dab, and if a lace or strap gets caught you're down.

bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th June 2022, 01:49 PM   #454
Tero
Master Poster

He fell, oops he got up. Not like Trump riding around the hospital parking lot in the limo with Covid. That was pathetic.

Politics blog: https://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
Parody: http://karireport.blogspot.com/
Poll: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/
Tero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2022, 03:50 PM   #455
Warp12
Suspended

Maybe he shouldn't be riding a bicycle, though. At his age a fall like that seems pretty risky. I bet he is sore today.

Once he retires he can skydive now and then, like Bush.
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2022, 05:00 PM   #456
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
Maybe he shouldn't be riding a bicycle, though. At his age a fall like that seems pretty risky. I bet he is sore today.

I imagine he's got a bruised hip and he'll be hurting a bit. But since he really likes to ride a bicycle, perhaps he should just get better shoes. Or of course, he could get flat pedals but that's a tall order for some.

Old 19th June 2022, 05:09 PM   #457
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post

Were they the cages or the actual clip-in shoes? The clip-in shoes I can see him having trouble with; you have to be accustomed to the way you twist your foot in order to get out. Cages I'd be whole lot less sympathetic with; that's just forgetfulness. At his age there really is no need for the clip-ins; he's not doing triathlons.

Still thumbs up for any politician that takes a bike ride.

Last edited by Brainster; 19th June 2022 at 05:12 PM.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2022, 05:21 PM   #458
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
Were they the cages or the actual clip-in shoes? The clip-in shoes I can see him having trouble with; you have to be accustomed to the way you twist your foot in order to get out. Cages I'd be whole lot less sympathetic with; that's just forgetfulness. At his age there really is no need for the clip-ins; he's not doing triathlons.

Still thumbs up for any politician that takes a bike ride.
Just cages, you can get a pretty clear look at them in the video as he goes over.
Old 19th June 2022, 06:47 PM   #459
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
Just cages, you can get a pretty clear look at them in the video as he goes over.
According to a report I saw, he said a shoe caught in the cage. If he's used to pulling his foot out at the very last moment, and something catches, you're out of luck stopped with foot still in the pedal. He should be a little less cocky and pull his foot out sooner.

Old 19th June 2022, 07:23 PM   #460
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

According to a report I saw, he said a shoe caught in the cage. If he's used to pulling his foot out at the very last moment, and something catches, you're out of luck stopped with foot still in the pedal. He should be a little less cocky and pull his foot out sooner.
Sounds like he's not that regular a biker then; I can't imagine not pulling out of my left cage when I stop; it's automatic. Still give him props for riding.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2022, 07:59 PM   #461
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

hard to keep a regular exercise schedule in his line of work.

- Emo Philips
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th June 2022, 04:34 AM   #462
Tero
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post

There are many bike injuries that are pretty bad, but I can't run as I have had some foot surgery that leaves me mostly walking. The joints are the parts that are hard to repair. Knees, hips, shoulders. I fell on ice one December and ruined some of my shoulder. I'm not 70 yet.

Swimming? I really dislike swimming indoors in winter.

Tero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th June 2022, 04:38 AM   #463
Tero
Master Poster

Sounds like he's not that regular a biker then; I can't imagine not pulling out of my left cage when I stop; it's automatic. Still give him props for riding.
He uses toe straps. They should be easy to get out of.

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/202...s1200-c85.webp

I have done exactly what he did on a bike path when unexpected events up ahead made me stop fast. I had to steer off the concrete path and fall on grass, as there was no way to pass the group that had fallen and stopped traffic both directions.

So when you are on a bike you can control what is going on as long as you are moving. If you can't move, or are almost stalled, options are limited. In city traffic I use flat pedal with no straps of any sort. The crummy 30 year old Cannondale.

Last edited by Tero; 20th June 2022 at 06:25 AM.
Old 20th June 2022, 04:48 AM   #464
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

I use Shimano SPD pedals on my road bike, but set pretty loose to be easy to pivot out of. Still, my last spill was missing a shift to my front “granny gear” going about 3 mph up a hill. Toppled head first into a guardrail before I could unclip my right cleat. Really glad I had a helmet on.

Using cages, I can see something getting hung up for even a split second while trying to slide out of the clip. Once you’re going over at a stop or very low speed, even an “automatic” action you’ve done thousands of times can fail you. The innate panic reflex is to put your foot down, not slide it back first. The whole incident is a “nothingburger”, something that happens to cyclists of all ages every day.
Fast Eddie B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th June 2022, 05:59 AM   #465
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy

Yes, that is my opinion.
Trump is just as intolerable as Biden, as humans. Both are completely out of touch with reality and narcissistic asswipes.
Psychological projection is such a weird, yet consistent, phenomenon.

Do you understand that "narcissism" doesn't mean "I don't like them"?

Both, in different ways, are dangerous as leaders of our country. Trump had much better policies than Biden.
As has been pointed out, Trump literally tried to overthrow the Constitution. Trump, as a matter of policy, separated children from their parents and them in concentration camps. Trump spent billions on a border wall that wasn't even good security theater, let alone actual security. Trump permanently cut taxes on the super wealthy while only giving temporary crumbs to the rest of us. Trump capitulated to Putin at every opportunity, even leaking state secrets to him, except when he simply couldn't avoid it. Trump turned the pandemic into a partisan wedge issue instead of attempting to limit it's spread.

In what conceivable way were Trump's policies better than Biden's?

This inflation is out of control. Gas prices are insane.
These are not a matter of policy.

Our spending is so out of control, I worry for my grandchildren.
As well you should, and Trump spent his term pushing things that hobbled our ability to pay our bills without actually cutting spending.

We are in real trouble and Biden doesn’t know what planet he is on half the time.
...and you think Trump does? He largely treated his presidency like it was a TV show.
Old 20th June 2022, 08:55 AM   #466
Armitage72
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Fast Eddie B View Post
I remember Trump mocking John Kerry's bicycling and wearing bike shorts. What a douche.

Trump posted a fake video on Truth Social of himself hitting President Biden with a golf ball and knocking him off his bicycle.
Always a class act.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th June 2022, 08:58 AM   #467
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy

Originally Posted by Armitage72 View Post
Trump posted a fake video on Truth Social
That's a bit redundant.
Old 20th June 2022, 09:21 AM   #468
sackett
Philosopher

Next thing you know, the old bastard'll put on a tan suit!

If you would ruin a man's character, let him seize power.
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th June 2022, 09:25 AM   #469
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Armitage72 View Post
Trump posted a fake video on Truth Social of himself hitting President Biden with a golf ball and knocking him off his bicycle.
Always a class act.
How far (?) we’ve come in 50+ years. From…

“In 1960, under President John F. Kennedy, the name was changed to "The President's Council on Physical Fitness." Kennedy was a firm believer in the pursuit of fitness goals for the entire age span, and wished to create more emphasis on family activities as well as adult- and elder-oriented fitness programs.”

To Trump mocking fitness.

Sad.

As an aside, did 14.9 miles on my bike this morning at age 72. My goal is to stick with it until injury or decline in balance renders it unsafe.

And the whole bicycle shorts fad? I started that!

Last edited by Fast Eddie B; 20th June 2022 at 09:29 AM.
Old 20th June 2022, 10:12 AM   #470
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

It looks as if Biden, like me, is a right-foot remover, but he did not anticipate the stop well and waited too long. If he's going to ride that slowly and in formation and surrounded by press, he really should switch to flat pedals, but as the old saying goes, pride goeth before a fall.

I haven't fallen in this way for a while, but I did a few times when I rode with clips and cleats (the latter make it impossible just to pull back, and you really have to yank up too). These days (74, off the road forever because like the common law dog, "I've had my one free bite") I ride my usual dirt trail on SPD cleats, which unsnap very reliably, and anyway, I don't wait until the last second. SPD cleats come in two profiles, one of which floats less but unclips faster.

Old 20th June 2022, 11:18 AM   #471
Dumb All Over
A Little Ugly on the Side

Location: They call it the Earth (which is a dumb kinda name)
...but as the old saying goes, pride goeth before a fall.
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. The perfect metaphor for this incident, and this failed presidency.
The Three Word Story Pledge of Allegiance- "I Hereby swear upon Engelbert's grave that I will gallop, not stride run, not walk posting three words on Shemp's honor, honoring: bananas, dwarfs, clarinets, [the 7th naughty forum word], haggis, Batman, nuns, wombats until such time as I'm sober. Or dead."
"Some people have a way with words, other people...Um...Oh...Uh, not have way." -Steve Martin
Dumb All Over is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th June 2022, 12:01 PM   #472
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
So? Inflation and gas prices are a global problem. It's the result of supply and demand, and the way capitalism and economics work.

You think Biden--or anyone--can fix that all by themselves?
Inflation in the US is around 8.6%.

Norway: 5.7%

South Korea: 5.4%

France: 5.2%

Australia: 5.1%

Israel: 4.1%

Taiwan: 3.4%

Switzerland: 2.9%

Japan: 2.5%

https://tradingeconomics.com/country...nflation-rate-
Old 20th June 2022, 02:06 PM   #473
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Inflation in the US is around 8.6%.

Norway: 5.7%

South Korea: 5.4%

France: 5.2%

Australia: 5.1%

Israel: 4.1%

Taiwan: 3.4%

Switzerland: 2.9%

Japan: 2.5%

https://tradingeconomics.com/country...nflation-rate-
Interesting. What was the criteria you used to select the countries to which you are comparing the US?
Old 20th June 2022, 02:44 PM   #474
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Upchurch View Post
Interesting. What was the criteria you used to select the countries to which you are comparing the US?
Developed countries that aren't part of OPEC, whose inflation rate is "near" or below half the US inflation rate.
Old 20th June 2022, 03:15 PM   #475
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy

Developed countries that aren't part of OPEC, whose inflation rate is "near" or below half the US inflation rate.
Yep, those'd be the cherries, alright.
Old 20th June 2022, 03:32 PM   #476
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Yep, those'd be the cherries, alright.
Examples. Countries that, in spite of inflation being a global problem, have managed to get their inflation rate substantially down below 8%. Obviously not all the developed countries are down that low, but it should be noted that some of them are. So why can't the US be among those, instead of among the ones with higher inflation rates?
Old 20th June 2022, 03:45 PM   #477
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy

Obviously not all the developed countries are down that low, but it should be noted that some of them are. So why can't the US be among those, instead of among the ones with higher inflation rates?
I'm no economist, but I'm guessing that in order to do that, the US Government would have to put price controls and other regulations in place that would have the GOP gnashing their teeth and rending their garments with cries of "Tyranny!" and "Communism!"
Old 20th June 2022, 03:45 PM   #478
tyr_13
Penultimate Amazing

Examples. Countries that, in spite of inflation being a global problem, have managed to get their inflation rate substantially down below 8%. Obviously not all the developed countries are down that low, but it should be noted that some of them are. So why can't the US be among those, instead of among the ones with higher inflation rates?
You could make an argument about why you think it's impacting the US more, and then maybe perhaps how that's Biden's fault. Then maybe do gas prices like the post you're responding to cited as another global problem. (Ironically Japan has long been seeking higher inflation and a weaker yen, and now it's a problem for them.) Because until then you've shown that both are in fact current global problems.

One might even consider arguing not just how Biden has messed up specifically, but how the GOP or Trump specifically would have, or will in the future, address these problems. That's substantially harder as hating gay and trans people, outlawing teaching history if it makes the in group feel bad, and dumping pollution freely into the environment are laughable propositions to addressing any of this. 'Inflation is a problem? Take away free and fair elections! Gas prices high? Better ban abortion!'
tyr_13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th June 2022, 03:52 PM   #479
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

I'm no economist, but I'm guessing that in order to do that, the US Government would have to put price controls and other regulations in place that would have the GOP gnashing their teeth and rending their garments with cries of "Tyranny!" and "Communism!"
Fair enough. One thing we can note about the Biden presidency is that his adminstration has not come before the American people with an economically-viable proposal to cut inflation, with a fair assessment of the trade-offs, a rational argument for why he plans to enact that proposal, and daring the GOP to get in his way.

If the only thing standing between him and reducing inflation is his refusal to use the bully pulpit for that purpose, then he's a jackass.
Old 20th June 2022, 04:23 PM   #480
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

I AGREE

Still better than walking up the plane stairs not knowing you have toilet paper stuck to your shoe.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics