ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 9th February 2018, 05:45 PM   #1
Allen773
Muse
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 881
With all the CTs out there, you’d think that more folks would be “disappearing”...

The NWO/Globalists/Deep State sure are doing a lousy job on that front. And I’m paying taxes to this supposedly fiendishly evil and all-powerful cabal?!

I want my money back!
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th February 2018, 06:01 PM   #2
jrhowell
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 498
Perhaps they are being replaced by reptoid imposters!
jrhowell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th February 2018, 06:05 PM   #3
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 29,052
When was the last time a CTist got so close to the truth that they had to be disappeared?
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th February 2018, 06:20 PM   #4
Allen773
Muse
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 881
Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
When was the last time a CTist got so close to the truth that they had to be disappeared?
Are you implying that conspiracy theorists get closer to the truth, not further from it?
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th February 2018, 09:44 PM   #5
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 11,467
Many Ctists claim the suicides of Danny Casolaro

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Casolaro

And Gary Webb

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb

Came at the hands of THEM.
__________________
"When a man who is honestly mistaken, hears the truth, he will either cease being mistaken or cease being honest." - Anonymous

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th February 2018, 10:56 PM   #6
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,167
A few years ago up in San Francisco, a man was shot and killed at random at a BART station.

The interesting part is that the killer boarded in Oakland, across the bay, and stalked the entire train with his gun his hand...not one person on the train saw him because their faces were buried in their smart-phones.

Not saying smart phones are a conspiracy, but...
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th February 2018, 11:00 PM   #7
trustbutverify
Philosopher
 
trustbutverify's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,178
Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Many Ctists claim the suicides of Danny Casolaro

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Casolaro

And Gary Webb

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb

Came at the hands of THEM.
Jewish THEM's or reptilian THEM's?
__________________
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2018, 06:56 AM   #8
HSienzant
Illuminator
 
HSienzant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,533
Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
Jewish THEM's or reptilian THEM's?
Are they mutually exclusive THEMS?

Hank
__________________
I have never ”refused” to provide evidence. I provide evidence if requested to do so in a specific and relevant manner.

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2018, 07:08 AM   #9
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 29,052
Are Jewish Reptilians kosher?
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2018, 07:22 AM   #10
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator
 
Porpoise of Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,406
As long as you don't boil them in their own mother's milk. But given that they're reptiles...
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2018, 08:02 AM   #11
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 29,052
Are Reptilians actually reptiles, though?
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2018, 01:04 PM   #12
Venom
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,630
Imagine if American conspiracy theorists actually had a list as extensive and related to the CT as this

Maybe we can exile some of these conspiracy theorists to authoritarian police state regimes so they can live out their fantasies for real!

Last edited by Venom; 11th February 2018 at 01:07 PM.
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2018, 01:15 PM   #13
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural
 
The Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Posts: 13,132
Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
Jewish THEM's or reptilian THEM's?
Don't forget giant ant THEM's

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE



YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE



THEM be more organized, advanced and duplicitous than THEM were in the fifties. Heck, nano-giant ants could probably bring down a building while disguising a flying giant giant ant as a Boeing 767.
__________________
BRAINZZZZZZZZ
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2018, 08:40 PM   #14
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 11,467
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
A few years ago up in San Francisco, a man was shot and killed at random at a BART station.

The interesting part is that the killer boarded in Oakland, across the bay, and stalked the entire train with his gun his hand...not one person on the train saw him because their faces were buried in their smart-phones.


Not saying smart phones are a conspiracy, but...
Actually, it was on a Muni light-rail train but you have the facts pretty straight.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...state-student/
__________________
"When a man who is honestly mistaken, hears the truth, he will either cease being mistaken or cease being honest." - Anonymous

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2018, 10:03 PM   #15
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist
 
Checkmite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 22,210
I remember seeing video of an episode of Alex Jones' show in which he rather forcefully asserts that several of the guests he has had on his show have ended up dead. He gave an example of one guest who was "- dead!" some time after his show appearance, elaborating that various trucks showed up at some point and shortly afterward the house was vacant, and the man's neighbors never saw him again. Unprompted, Jones then immediately conceded that the man was "probably not dead" but that "somebody should look into" what happened to him.
__________________
"¿WHAT KIND OF BIRD?
¿A PARANORMAL BIRD?"
--- Carlos S., 2002
Checkmite is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2018, 10:05 PM   #16
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist
 
Checkmite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 22,210
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
The interesting part is that the killer boarded in Oakland, across the bay, and stalked the entire train with his gun his hand...not one person on the train saw him because their faces were buried in their smart-phones.
And then you realize, the fact that none of them saw and reacted to him or his gun probably saved the rest of those passengers' lives.
__________________
"¿WHAT KIND OF BIRD?
¿A PARANORMAL BIRD?"
--- Carlos S., 2002
Checkmite is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th February 2018, 01:43 AM   #17
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,163
Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
I remember seeing video of an episode of Alex Jones' show in which he rather forcefully asserts that several of the guests he has had on his show have ended up dead. He gave an example of one guest who was "- dead!" some time after his show appearance, elaborating that various trucks showed up at some point and shortly afterward the house was vacant, and the man's neighbors never saw him again. Unprompted, Jones then immediately conceded that the man was "probably not dead" but that "somebody should look into" what happened to him.
Several trucks show up.
The house is then vacant.
The guest isn't seen in his neighbourhood again.

A more balanced person might speculate that the guest had simply moved house.

I'm just a naive sheeple, aren't I?
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th February 2018, 02:50 AM   #18
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist
 
Checkmite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 22,210
I think Jones himself realized that, unfortunately only after having already said the words.
__________________
"¿WHAT KIND OF BIRD?
¿A PARANORMAL BIRD?"
--- Carlos S., 2002
Checkmite is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th February 2018, 08:10 AM   #19
SpitfireIX
Illuminator
 
SpitfireIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Posts: 4,472
Conspiracists generally have two stock excuses for why they're not already dead. They're either too well known, and their disappearances would be noticed by too many people, or the Illuminati are so powerful and arrogant that they don't give a damn about covering up their actions.
__________________
Handy responses to conspiracy theorists' claims:
1) "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." --Charles Babbage
2) "This isn't right. This isn't even wrong." --Wolfgang Pauli
3) "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." --Inigo Montoya
SpitfireIX is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th February 2018, 08:21 AM   #20
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the details
Posts: 73,324
People are disappearing, but those who would report on the disappearances are among them, so it's all good.
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 08:07 PM   #21
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian
 
LSSBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: An elusive house at Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Posts: 18,434
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
People are disappearing, but those who would report on the disappearances are among them, so it's all good.
Wait, you're still here?

Hmmm, gotta check into things... somewhere...
__________________
"You must not let your need to be right be more important than your need to find out what's true." - Ray Dalio, Principles
LSSBB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 05:33 AM   #22
Border Reiver
Philosopher
 
Border Reiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6,406
Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
Wait, you're still here?

Hmmm, gotta check into things... somewhere...
Don't worry, that's not Belz.

It's an actor who we surgically altered to look exactly like him and trained extensively to mimic his thought and speech patterns, posting style and gastronomic preferences.

The Boss will explain at the next staff meeting.
__________________
Questions, comments, queries, bitches, complaints, rude gestures and/or remarks?
Border Reiver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 01:32 PM   #23
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,432
Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
When was the last time a CTist got so close to the truth that they had to be disappeared?

Feb. 2, 2013
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 03:59 PM   #24
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,167
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Feb. 2, 2013
Name? Location? Circumstances of death?
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 05:35 PM   #25
HSienzant
Illuminator
 
HSienzant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,533
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Feb. 2, 2013
Was it Chris Kyle or Walt Sweeney?

Those are the choices.

https://www.onthisday.com/deaths/february/2

Hank
__________________
I have never ”refused” to provide evidence. I provide evidence if requested to do so in a specific and relevant manner.

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 08:21 PM   #26
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,432
Feb 2, 2013

Originally Posted by HSienzant View Post
Was it Chris Kyle or Walt Sweeney?

Those are the choices.

https://www.onthisday.com/deaths/february/2

Hank
Philip Marshall, according to the google.

Then there was Michael Hastings

https://www.google.com/search?q=mich...nt=firefox-b-1

and many other whistleblowing journalists, judges, officers
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 08:25 PM   #27
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,432
Including investigative journalists as CTs, that is.

List investigative journalists murdered

https://www.google.com/search?q=list...nt=firefox-b-1
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2018, 02:33 AM   #28
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,163
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Including investigative journalists as CTs, that is.

List investigative journalists murdered

https://www.google.com/search?q=list...nt=firefox-b-1
From your link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States

Bubba, how many of these journalists were killed because they were about to expose one of the many CTs out there?

Here's a hint: none.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2018, 05:41 AM   #29
HSienzant
Illuminator
 
HSienzant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,533
Reminder, this is the question you're attempting to answer:
Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
When was the last time a CTist got so close to the truth that they had to be disappeared?
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Feb 2, 2013
Philip Marshall, according to the google.
Evidence?


Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Evidence?


Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
and many other whistleblowing journalists, judges, officers
Sorry, not established to be Conspiracy Theorists. Not established to be murdered to silence them. All that is just assumed by you.

Assumptions are still not the best way to get to the truth.

Hank
__________________
I have never ”refused” to provide evidence. I provide evidence if requested to do so in a specific and relevant manner.

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 15th February 2018 at 05:45 AM.
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2018, 05:45 AM   #30
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the details
Posts: 73,324
Originally Posted by Border Reiver View Post
Don't worry, that's not Belz.

It's an actor who we surgically altered to look exactly like him and trained extensively to mimic his thought and speech patterns, posting style and gastronomic preferences.
Also known as Felz...
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2018, 05:52 AM   #31
kali1137
Muse
 
kali1137's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Purgatory, PA
Posts: 625
Given the sad amount of CT'ers that there are out there, odds say that some will die. Given the world we live in, some will even be murdered. I would also assume that at least some live in a state of almost constant paranoia and would not be surprised at suicide. With the small number of examples, if they were indeed CT's, adds up for me as just life. You would have to give me some evidence to convince me it was anything sinister. I would want to know what they were on to/about to reveal that the timing and circumstances of death would be too much of a coincidence.
kali1137 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2018, 05:59 AM   #32
HSienzant
Illuminator
 
HSienzant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,533
Reminder, this is the question you're attempting to answer:
Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
When was the last time a CTist got so close to the truth that they had to be disappeared?
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Including investigative journalists as CTs, that is.
Another assumption by you, or a form of moving the goalposts. It's rather like shooting at the broad side of a barn and then painting targets around all the bullet holes. No, that doesn't mean you're a good shot. Or that you have any evidence.

You need to establish any of these investigative journalists were conspiracy theorists, then you need to establish these investigative journalists were murdered to silence them by a monolith conspiracy (rather than a outraged father, a disgruntled former employee, or a lunch mob, for instance).


Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
List investigative journalists murdered
https://www.google.com/search?q=list...nt=firefox-b-1
Sorry, no. That list goes back nearly two centuries. And clearly includes some that are accidental / incidental deaths.

For instance
September 11, 2001
Bill Biggart -- Killed while photographing the rescue effort outside the World Trade Center before the tower collapsed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Biggart

It's the equivalent of a Gish Gallop -- another logical fallacy by you.

A list of investigative journalists (which is stretching it for some of these people, including Bill Biggart, who was a professional photographer) isn't sufficient to support that which you claim.

Unless you're claiming the WTC attacks were a ruse to lure Bill Biggart to the site so the masterminds of the conspiracy could remove him that way. And couldn't think of an easier way to do it.

What in the way of conspiracy theory did Bill Biggart suggest that gets him included as "a CTist [who] got so close to the truth that they had to be disappeared?"?

Hank
__________________
I have never ”refused” to provide evidence. I provide evidence if requested to do so in a specific and relevant manner.

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 15th February 2018 at 06:14 AM.
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2018, 12:00 PM   #33
trustbutverify
Philosopher
 
trustbutverify's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,178
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Including investigative journalists as CTs, that is.

List investigative journalists murdered

https://www.google.com/search?q=list...nt=firefox-b-1
Which of these journalists were murdered by the Illuminati?
__________________
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2018, 12:10 PM   #34
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom
 
Hellbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Posts: 12,530
All of them, obviously.

If a journalist falls in the forest, and no one's around, it's a conspiracy.
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2018, 04:04 PM   #35
dudalb
Suspended
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 41,025
Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Many Ctists claim the suicides of Danny Casolaro

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Casolaro

And Gary Webb

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb

Came at the hands of THEM.
Here is a photo of THEM in the act of making someone dissappear

dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2018, 10:01 PM   #36
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,432
Originally Posted by HSienzant View Post
Reminder, this is the question you're attempting to answer:............
Evidence? (blah)




Evidence? (blah)



Quote:

......Sorry, not established to be Conspiracy Theorists. Not established to be murdered to silence them. All that is just assumed by you.

Assumptions are still not the best way to get to the truth.

Hank

Remind me not to hire you, (or any of you) as detectives on taxpayers' dime, tasked with greenlighting or redlighting criminal investigations.

Last edited by Bubba; 15th February 2018 at 11:54 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2018, 10:28 PM   #37
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,432
Why bother pointing out someone did nonsense gymnastics to include Bill Biggart on that list.

The point is that whistleblowers get whacked by conspirators. All the time as deemed timely by the evil ones.


In recent years I recall two women killed while reporting on conspiracies. One Turkey (or Greece). Other was maybe in Malta, not sure, but surely both got whacked while whistleblowing high level corruption.

Terry Yeakey ? Maybe you knew. Decorated OKC cop. His bombing report got blocked. He refused to sign report he didnt write. Wouldnt shut up. Wound up shooting himself twice in head with his hands tied behind his back, we're told.

Last edited by Bubba; 16th February 2018 at 12:05 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2018, 11:18 PM   #38
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,167
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Terry Yeakey ? Maybe you knew. Decorated OKC cop. His bombing report got blocked. He refused to sign report he didnt write. Wouldnt shut up. Wound up shooting himself twice in head with his hands tied behind his back, we're told.
This is a lie.

Yeakey shot himself, had been suicidal for a while before he pulled it off. His life was a mess, his wife had a retaining order against him keeping him away from her and his kids.

He was one of the first officers on the scene at OKC, pulled a few dead kids out of the rubble before falling TWO STORIES and injuring his back. The guy would have been on serious painkillers, and this would have led to his mental decline.

Yeakey is an easy target for CTists because he's black.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2018, 12:14 AM   #39
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,432
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
This is a lie.

Yeakey shot himself, had been suicidal for a while before he pulled it off. His life was a mess, his wife had a retaining order against him keeping him away from her and his kids.

He was one of the first officers on the scene at OKC, pulled a few dead kids out of the rubble before falling TWO STORIES and injuring his back. The guy would have been on serious painkillers, and this would have led to his mental decline.

Yeakey is an easy target for CTists because he's black.

Well, maybe so , where I mistakenly said he shot himself twice. Sorry, my mistake.



Quote:
The guy would have been on serious painkillers, and this would have led to his mental decline.

Amateur nonsense. The official reporting outdid you. It was far more imaginative.


Quote:
Yeakey is an easy target for CTists because he's black.



You just outdid yourself. Remind me to take you seriously less often.

Last edited by Bubba; 16th February 2018 at 12:15 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2018, 12:48 AM   #40
threadworm
Graduate Poster
 
threadworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,536
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Why bother pointing out someone did nonsense gymnastics to include Bill Biggart on that list.

The point is that whistleblowers get whacked by conspirators. All the time as deemed timely by the evil ones.


In recent years I recall two women killed while reporting on conspiracies. One Turkey (or Greece). Other was maybe in Malta, not sure, but surely both got whacked while whistleblowing high level corruption.

Terry Yeakey ? Maybe you knew. Decorated OKC cop. His bombing report got blocked. He refused to sign report he didnt write. Wouldnt shut up. Wound up shooting himself twice in head with his hands tied behind his back, we're told.
No-one is claiming that people who poke their noses into murky and shady dealings don't get into harm's way. A high profile campaigner against the trade in endangered species was murdered only last week.

The first point is that the massive list of people you linked to contains a large number of people for whom a) this is not even remotely near the case and b) the story they investigated had already come out and their fate was more an act of petty revenge. It does not support the claim you made.

The second point is that given the scale of operations claimed by conspiracy theorists in (for example) the supposedly fraudulent operations of NASA, the murder of large numbers of children in schools in order take guns away from idiots, or the rigging of large office buildings with explosives in order to get its own citizens killed and trigger pointless and ludicrously expensive conflicts, then the people "exposing" these shady and murky dealings should surely be finding themselves sleeping with fishes in short order.

The fishes, in fact, should barely have room, and the supporting foundations of office blocks and motorway bridges should mostly consist of decaying whistleblowers.

This doesn't happen. The handy get out clause of ever youtuber with a subscription count in double figures is "I've become too important and well known to get rid of". They are not, and never will be, of any significance whatsoever to the kind of people they believe they are up against, and if the wind into which they are 'shouting' was as powerful as they claimed they could be erased from history in a blink.
__________________
Facts are simple and facts are straight, facts are lazy and facts are late, facts don't come with points of view, facts don't do what I want them to.

**************************

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:51 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.