ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags part 3 , loose change , 911 conspiracy theory

Closed Thread
Old 21st June 2006, 12:58 PM   #281
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,154
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Whats sad is the level of pathetic ignorance there is among some of you "people" (?)
One if you're not caught up on your LC crew being government snitch operation the you're dumber than you think,really.
Heres another clue....
lgf: red and green anti-semitism
Why would somebody admit to being an imforment for the hatecrimes branch of the RMCP?
SF/Indymedia-open letter to all Indymedia outlets
Why when this same person was involved with this group, would the group break up because of secrurity risk and police imformant?
Why do you keep posting their crap, giving them constant commercial air time ?
I know why because you're playing two sides of the same conter-feit coin.
a B-52 bomber crashed into the Empire state building ? Isn't Korey looking for terrorist but then went AWOL to join the cause and yet theres still a B-52 bomber crashing?
This is clearly a dis-imfo op and you're giving them Commercial Air time.
Its all very clear now.
Sentinel
http://www.nata2.info/humor/flash/badger.swf
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 01:02 PM   #282
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
 
kookbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 11,827
If anyone is interested, there is a someone less 'frothing at the mouth' CT'er on the Screw Loose Change message board. It should be more interesting that waiting for Sentinel to become coherent.

http://xbehome.com/screwloosechange/index.php
__________________
www.spectrum-scientifics.com <- My store of science toys, instruments and general fun!

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 01:12 PM   #283
chipmunk stew
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,448
Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
If anyone is interested, there is a someone less 'frothing at the mouth' CT'er on the Screw Loose Change message board. It should be more interesting that waiting for Sentinel to become coherent.

http://xbehome.com/screwloosechange/index.php
Cool! Didn't realize they had a forum.
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 01:21 PM   #284
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
 
kookbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 11,827
Originally Posted by chipmunk stew View Post
Cool! Didn't realize they had a forum.
It started about 3 days ago.
__________________
www.spectrum-scientifics.com <- My store of science toys, instruments and general fun!

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 01:23 PM   #285
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom
 
Hellbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Posts: 12,783
Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
It started about 3 days ago.
I hear a shot of peni...

Oh, wait, nevermind. Wrong thread.

Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 01:29 PM   #286
money
Muse
 
money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 577
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Tyhanks to fools with *** on their chin who believe everthing they're told by the governement.

Sentinel

Who is Ty Hanks? Tom's long lost cousin? And what's wrong with his chin?
__________________
I am the first mammal to wear pants, yeah... - "Do the Evolution" - Pearl Jam

www.stopsylvia.com
money is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 01:35 PM   #287
Sentinel
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 221
Money,


Bwahh haaa


OMG Run for the hills


*** on his chin .

When you got to type this fast it can get a little confusing.


The nazi believe bush on this board




Sentinel
Sentinel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 01:38 PM   #288
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,154
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Money,
Bwahh haaa
OMG Run for the hills
*** on his chin .
When you got to type this fast it can get a little confusing.
The nazi believe bush on this board
Sentinel
Okay, Godwin's been invoked; can we get a threadlock now?
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 02:03 PM   #289
XXX
Thinker
 
XXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 151
Anybody read this yet? It's from an article called "Professors of Paranoia? Academics give a scholarly stamp to 9/11 conspiracy theories" By JOHN GRAVOIS -- Chicago -- Chronicle of Higher Education -- June 23, 2006
http://chronicle.com

Though I am reading it off 911citizenswatch site. at this page

http://www.911citizenswatch.org/modu...rder=0&thold=0

I love this...

James H. Fetzer, the co-chairman of Scholars for 9/11 Truth, retired last month from his post as a distinguished McKnight university professor of philosophy at the University of Minnesota at Duluth. He wanted to focus more on the movement. "Whether there's another critical-thinking course being taught at the University of Minnesota is relatively trivial," he says, "compared to this."

Mr. Fetzer, a voluble, impassioned man who often speaks in long paragraphs, is no stranger to conspiracy theory. Before September 11, he had a side career investigating the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. But the issues surrounding the Scholars for 9/11 Truth are far more acute, he thinks. In Mr. Fetzer's mind, the country is in a state of dire emergency.

Hence, it does not much bother Mr. Fetzer that outside scientists have largely refrained from tackling the group's arguments. "I don't think it's a problem," he says, "because we have so much competence and expertise among ourselves."

911myths.com, a Web site run by a software developer in England, is one of the few venues that offers a running scrutiny of the various claims and arguments coming out of the 9/11 Truth movement. Mr. Fetzer has heard of 911myths .com, but he has never visited the site.

"I have been dealing with disinformation and phony stories about the death of JFK for all these years. There's a huge amount of phoniness out there," he says. "You have to be very selective in how you approach these things."

"I can assure you the things I'm telling you about 9/11 have objective scientific status," he says. 911myths.com, he says, "is going to be built on either fabricated evidence, or disregard of the real evidence, or violations of the principles of scientific reasoning."

"They cannot be right," he says.


Wow. So listen to our evidence because you have to in order to see the big picture, but don't read any rebuttels to it because they have to be wrong without even looking at them!

Even amoung the 9/11 crowd, this guy is totally up his own ass.
__________________
"Truth is strong because it is true...Truth is justice because it is true...Don't you think it is very persuasive?""

"The truth has power for the simple reason that it is the truth. Wouldn't you prefer your truth like that?"
XXX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 02:04 PM   #290
sat556
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 550
Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
If anyone is interested, there is a someone less 'frothing at the mouth' CT'er on the Screw Loose Change message board. It should be more interesting that waiting for Sentinel to become coherent.

http://xbehome.com/screwloosechange/index.php
Maybe not... Have you seen who the 'newest member' is?
sat556 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 02:04 PM   #291
MarkyX
Master Poster
 
MarkyX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,157
Debunking the Debunker.

Need feedback.

http://lol.chroniclesofgaras.com/deb...e_debunker.htm
__________________
MarkyX's Haunted Bloghouse - Read my boredom
MarkyX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 02:05 PM   #292
sat556
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 550
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
This thread contains a virus.




Have a nice day



Sentinel
Sentinel, are you trying to imply that you are attempting to upload a virus to this forum?
sat556 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 02:33 PM   #293
Pangea
New Blood
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 20
Originally Posted by MarkyX View Post
Debunking the Debunker.

Need feedback.
I was skimming it quickly at work and this popped out at me:

Quote:
Controlled demolitions start from the bottom than to the top. I have never seen a controlled demolition that is from the top to the bottom.
Should that be "bottom THEN to the top"?

And just a quick comment about:
Quote:
They use a woman with Geology PHD to tell us about fictional missile batteries in the pentagon and that the Navy is the best secret service in the United States
She gives the rest of us women geologists a bad name!
Pangea is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 02:45 PM   #294
Ducky
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 11,933
Originally Posted by MarkyX View Post
Debunking the Debunker.

Need feedback.

http://lol.chroniclesofgaras.com/deb...e_debunker.htm


It's great, but check your grammar. you leave out words and mistake alike sounding words for what was intended.

Not a big deal, it's a good draft, just slow down (I know it is difficult with these idiots.)
Ducky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 02:45 PM   #295
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing
 
Brainster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 15,835
Originally Posted by XXX View Post
Anybody read this yet? It's from an article called "Professors of Paranoia? Academics give a scholarly stamp to 9/11 conspiracy theories" By JOHN GRAVOIS -- Chicago -- Chronicle of Higher Education -- June 23, 2006
http://chronicle.com

Though I am reading it off 911citizenswatch site. at this page

http://www.911citizenswatch.org/modu...rder=0&thold=0

I love this...

James H. Fetzer, the co-chairman of Scholars for 9/11 Truth, retired last month from his post as a distinguished McKnight university professor of philosophy at the University of Minnesota at Duluth. He wanted to focus more on the movement. "Whether there's another critical-thinking course being taught at the University of Minnesota is relatively trivial," he says, "compared to this."

Mr. Fetzer, a voluble, impassioned man who often speaks in long paragraphs, is no stranger to conspiracy theory. Before September 11, he had a side career investigating the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. But the issues surrounding the Scholars for 9/11 Truth are far more acute, he thinks. In Mr. Fetzer's mind, the country is in a state of dire emergency.

Hence, it does not much bother Mr. Fetzer that outside scientists have largely refrained from tackling the group's arguments. "I don't think it's a problem," he says, "because we have so much competence and expertise among ourselves."

911myths.com, a Web site run by a software developer in England, is one of the few venues that offers a running scrutiny of the various claims and arguments coming out of the 9/11 Truth movement. Mr. Fetzer has heard of 911myths .com, but he has never visited the site.

"I have been dealing with disinformation and phony stories about the death of JFK for all these years. There's a huge amount of phoniness out there," he says. "You have to be very selective in how you approach these things."

"I can assure you the things I'm telling you about 9/11 have objective scientific status," he says. 911myths.com, he says, "is going to be built on either fabricated evidence, or disregard of the real evidence, or violations of the principles of scientific reasoning."

"They cannot be right," he says.


Wow. So listen to our evidence because you have to in order to see the big picture, but don't read any rebuttels to it because they have to be wrong without even looking at them!

Even amoung the 9/11 crowd, this guy is totally up his own ass.
Fetzer's a nut. I loved the later bit when he said back in the good old days of Aeschylus (sp?) the mob would have ripped them to pieces. A philosophy professor pining for the good old days of the lynch mob?

Looking at his webpage, you can see that he's bought into just about every conspiracy that's come down the pike in the last 45 years--JFK assassination check, moonwalk check, Kerry won Ohio check, even Paul Wellstone check. About the only thing missing is Vince Foster (probably because Fetzer's a liberal).

Indeed, reading all the stuff he believes makes me a little less comfortable agreeing with him that Intelligent Design is a crock.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 02:58 PM   #296
money
Muse
 
money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 577
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Money,

The nazi believe bush on this board

Sentinel
Ya don't say.

(Actually, I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at.)

If you're saying that we're a bunch of Bush loving Nazis, I suggest you check out the politics subforum. I'd say Republicans here are in the distinct minority, and Bush supporters are a minority amongst the Republicans...
__________________
I am the first mammal to wear pants, yeah... - "Do the Evolution" - Pearl Jam

www.stopsylvia.com
money is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 03:00 PM   #297
brodski
Tea-Time toad
 
brodski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,516
Originally Posted by money View Post
Ya don't say.

(Actually, I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at.)

If you're saying that we're a bunch of Bush loving Nazis, I suggest you check out the politics subforum. I'd say Republicans here are in the distinct minority, and Bush supporters are a minority amongst the Republicans...
and we haven't had a Nazi here since NicNac.
brodski is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 03:11 PM   #298
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator
 
WildCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 59,856
Originally Posted by sat556 View Post
Maybe not... Have you seen who the 'newest member' is?
Hey, that's me!!









Oh, you mean Sentinel?
__________________
Vive la liberté!
WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 03:15 PM   #299
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
 
kookbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 11,827
Originally Posted by MarkyX View Post
Debunking the Debunker.

Need feedback.

http://lol.chroniclesofgaras.com/deb...e_debunker.htm

This part:

Quote:
According to CT logic, these "conspirators" are the smartest, most devious, most capable connivers the world has ever seen --
Oh? Here I was, thinking that the consensus is that they made some pretty serious errors, which is why truthseeking has come as far as it has!

– but are incredbly[sic] stupid.
Obsessed and blinded by their lust for power, thus they either are overconfident or don't care.

"Truthseekers" are a odd bunch of people that tend to contradict their own claims. I've seen some white supremacist sites that suggest Dylan Avery and Alex Jones are zionists. They are people who believe UFO took down the towers, that the planes were holograms, or in Dylan's case, Flight 93 had 200 people.

Why did I bring this up? People conflict, it's human nature. Yet we are supposed to believe some big power corporate-backed up one world government exists to enslave us. If such a powertrip organization was at work, don't you think that there would be lots of backstabbing, conflicts, and bribing going on?
You both kind of miss the point. The point behind this genius/idiots comment is that the same conspirators who manage to plant huge amounts explosives without anyone noticing, rig planes with remote controls without any indication or sign, manage to bribe every structural engineer in the world then leave stupid little clues behind or mess up in some idiotic way so that an untrained 'CT' can only spot it.

An example of this is making all the preperations to have a fake 'plane' crash in Pennsylvania in place of the real one, whose crew and passengers will be offloaded and hidden.

Then the plane lands in Cleveland.
__________________
www.spectrum-scientifics.com <- My store of science toys, instruments and general fun!

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 03:17 PM   #300
MarkyX
Master Poster
 
MarkyX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,157
Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
This part:



You both kind of miss the point. The point behind this genius/idiots comment is that the same conspirators who manage to plant huge amounts explosives without anyone noticing, rig planes with remote controls without any indication or sign, manage to bribe every structural engineer in the world then leave stupid little clues behind or mess up in some idiotic way so that an untrained 'CT' can only spot it.

An example of this is making all the preperations to have a fake 'plane' crash in Pennsylvania in place of the real one, whose crew and passengers will be offloaded and hidden.

Then the plane lands in Cleveland.
I'm so stealing that.
__________________
MarkyX's Haunted Bloghouse - Read my boredom
MarkyX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 03:18 PM   #301
MarkyX
Master Poster
 
MarkyX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,157
Originally Posted by fowlsound View Post
It's great, but check your grammar. you leave out words and mistake alike sounding words for what was intended.

Not a big deal, it's a good draft, just slow down (I know it is difficult with these idiots.)
You mean the "then" and "than", right?

This is my FIRST draft of the entire thing. No proofreading for me
__________________
MarkyX's Haunted Bloghouse - Read my boredom
MarkyX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 03:28 PM   #302
Bronze Dog
Copper Alloy Canid
 
Bronze Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 4,993
Sometimes I wonder if the CTers' brains would explode if someone linked to a post of us each making anti-Bush statements.
__________________
Stop Sylvia Browne

Warning: Beware of contaminated water supplies! Suspected source of contamination: Sarah-I

A non-Rockstar Rambler and dissector of Doggerel
Bronze Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 03:50 PM   #303
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere
 
gumboot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 25,327
Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
"I seriously doubt" becomes the standard of evidence here. Gravy is discussing the number of planes on alert in the post-cold war. The low number is an example of the peace dividend, and Pentagon did reduce its budget. The budget numbers are there, the facts about the number of planes are there, but this guys prefers to rely on "I seriously doubt"
A reality that can be confirmed by one of the ATC centres on 9/11 calling a ready station that had been closed years earlier, not realising it was closed. But then, what would the 9/11 Commission Report know about anything right?

The CTers must actually be the conspirators themselves, judging by the incredible skills and knowledge at their disposal. Clearly LC is this "big lie" thing they keep harping about...

-Andrew
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 03:51 PM   #304
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
 
kookbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 11,827
Originally Posted by MarkyX View Post
I'm so stealing that.
Be m'guest.

I missed the cheap ad hominen on my handle the first time I glanced at it. Whatta wanker.

Seriously, I am kookbreaker, and he whines about my name being one that means I cannot be biased. Someone put the shoe on and declared it to be a great fit, and it wasn't me or Gravy.
__________________
www.spectrum-scientifics.com <- My store of science toys, instruments and general fun!

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 03:58 PM   #305
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere
 
gumboot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 25,327
Originally Posted by BronzeDog View Post
And then he's got to pay all the hitmen to silence all the people he worked with to coordinate the operation.
Not to mention the "asymetrical near free-fall collapse into their own footprint" complete with "squibs" and "explosions" clearly indicates a controlled demolition, thus making it highly unlikely an insurer is going to pay.

-Andrew
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 04:31 PM   #306
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere
 
gumboot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 25,327
Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
You both kind of miss the point. The point behind this genius/idiots comment is that the same conspirators who manage to plant huge amounts explosives without anyone noticing, rig planes with remote controls without any indication or sign, manage to bribe every structural engineer in the world then leave stupid little clues behind or mess up in some idiotic way so that an untrained 'CT' can only spot it.
Because that's how it works in bad movies.

1) Establish all powerful enemy
2) Present unlikely hero
3) Have enemy foil hero at every turn
4) At the last moment have enemy make obvious mistake that allows hero to win.

"Put him in the ridiculously slow moving dipping mechanism!"

Seriously... when they look at the US Government they see Dr Evil and Number 1.

-Andrew
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 04:56 PM   #307
Stellafane
Village Idiot.
 
Stellafane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,647
Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
Because that's how it works in bad movies.

1) Establish all powerful enemy
2) Present unlikely hero
3) Have enemy foil hero at every turn
4) At the last moment have enemy make obvious mistake that allows hero to win.
You forgot:

5) All the grown ups are real sorry they ever doubted the young, plucky hero, but he just laughs at them all.

6) The hot girl who never before would give the hero the time of day throws herself into his waiting arms.

I'm guessing it's 5 and 6 that keep many a CT'er going late at night...
Stellafane is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 05:17 PM   #308
RandFan
Mormon Atheist
 
RandFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 60,134
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
...actual proof of politics.
I know, I so hate that fake proof of politics stuff. My hats off to you, finally someone has proved politics. An actual proof. Amazing.
__________________
Ego, ain't it a bitch?
RandFan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 07:10 PM   #309
money
Muse
 
money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 577
Originally Posted by brodski View Post
and we haven't had a Nazi here since NicNac.
I was actually thinking that Sentinel's posting style when he's frothing is rather like Nicnac's... maybe it's just me.
__________________
I am the first mammal to wear pants, yeah... - "Do the Evolution" - Pearl Jam

www.stopsylvia.com
money is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 08:38 PM   #310
MarkyX
Master Poster
 
MarkyX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,157
Slight update

http://lol.chroniclesofgaras.com/deb...e_debunker.htm

Added a really funny link questioning Alex Jone's sanity
__________________
MarkyX's Haunted Bloghouse - Read my boredom
MarkyX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st June 2006, 08:43 PM   #311
mrfreeze
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Damnit Marky, I'm now running late for work because I couldn't stop reading that. Great job though!
mrfreeze is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2006, 04:35 AM   #312
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the details
Posts: 75,873
Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
Sauce for the goose, belz--Tote that barge! Lift that Bale!

Press on.
Hutch, for that, it'll be the 5th level for you. TRAITOR !!!
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2006, 04:38 AM   #313
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the details
Posts: 75,873
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Whats sad is the level of pathetic ignorance there is among some of you "people" (?)
HAHAHA!! Sentinel thinks we're not really humans!! Are we ALIENS, Sen ?


Quote:
One if you're not caught up on your LC crew being government snitch operation the you're dumber than you think,really.
"If you don't agree with me, you're stupid". Sounds like Interesting Ian to me!

Quote:
lgf: red and green anti-semitism

Why would somebody admit to being an imforment for the hatecrimes branch of the RMCP?

SF/Indymedia-open letter to all Indymedia outlets

Why when this same person was involved with this group, would the group break up because of secrurity risk and police imformant?

Why do you keep posting their crap, giving them constant commercial air time ?

I know why because you're playing two sides of the same conter-feit coin.

a B-52 bomber crashed into the Empire state building ? Isn't Korey looking for terrorist but then went AWOL to join the cause and yet theres still a B-52 bomber crashing?

This is clearly a dis-imfo op and you're giving them Commercial Air time.

Its all very clear now.
Hey!! I can do that too:

Thirty riders competed for a top ten spot in the finals and after riding pretty well l in prelims I unluckily received the evil 11th place. I pulled all my tricks and was happy with it all, but I understand that I didn’t really kill it on the three sets so I know why I got 11th.

Nyquist was riding well after having a rough couple of months with his hands and seams to be on top of things again, He proceeded through to the finals and managed a flip nothing on the right side final set, and took a bonus check for best trick. Nyquist was happy to finish 3rd.

Parslow has been putting in a lot of time on the bike lately and it showed, frontward flip no handers on the first set, backwards flip-whips first set, and 360 whips mid set. Luke has the reputation to either get top three or get 20th, but I’m pretty sure he’s determined to be on top this year. He’s looking really confident right now, 2nd place finish.
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2006, 04:40 AM   #314
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the details
Posts: 75,873
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
French canadian?

When I lived in florida canadas french canadians used to come there acting like their ***** didn't stink. They were rude as hell and use to get mad if the "help" didn't speak french to them.

Is this what you rep Belch ?
Incredible. No wonder you're this unintelligible. So... you hate people from other countries, you hate your government and you hate your fellow Americans... Well!! I think it's time for you to leave for planet mars. At least you stand little chance of hating your neighbors, there.
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2006, 04:42 AM   #315
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the details
Posts: 75,873
Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
If anyone is interested, there is a someone less 'frothing at the mouth' CT'er on the Screw Loose Change message board. It should be more interesting that waiting for Sentinel to become coherent.

http://xbehome.com/screwloosechange/index.php
Where exactly ?
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2006, 04:51 AM   #316
brodski
Tea-Time toad
 
brodski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,516
Originally Posted by money View Post
I was actually thinking that Sentinel's posting style when he's frothing is rather like Nicnac's... maybe it's just me.
We'll only know for sure when he takes a stance on being able to see Fowlsound's chickens or not....
brodski is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2006, 05:36 AM   #317
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist
 
aggle-rithm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 15,334
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Incredible. No wonder you're this unintelligible. So... you hate people from other countries, you hate your government and you hate your fellow Americans... Well!! I think it's time for you to leave for planet mars. At least you stand little chance of hating your neighbors, there.
"Lousy fossilized microbes....think they're so special..."
__________________
To understand recursion, you must first understand recursion.

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2006, 05:37 AM   #318
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
 
kookbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 11,827
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Where exactly ?
Look for 'Bogglehead'. He left for a few days and while his arguements have much the same flaws as any CTer he at least isn't seeing Mossad agents under his bed.
__________________
www.spectrum-scientifics.com <- My store of science toys, instruments and general fun!

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2006, 06:17 AM   #319
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen
 
Gravy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 17,072
[quote=Class;1717771]Gravy, I have to be honest. DJLegacy utterly destroyed your Viewers Guide to Loose Change with his debunk. All of your "information" is debunked with hard-hitting facts that are not backed up by any sources (but I am sure he used some). He shows that you were completely wrong with rebuttals such as

Quote:
Anyway, why would someone who insures a building want to destroy it?
Unbeliavable. Hello, insurance fraud?

Well, at least someone gave it the old college try. He just went to a bad college. I don't think that was DJLegacy, though, or did I miss something? Interesting that he doesn't think that the conclusions of experts who were involved in the 9/11 investigation should be given more weight than the opinions of non-experts who were not involved.

He doesn't seem to understand the context of several of my statements. The last quote above is a good example. I was referring to the insurance company, not to Larry Silverstein.

That reply was similar to the emails I get from CTs who aren't Loosers. "Yes, Loose Change is a piece of crap and bravo to you for proving it. But why do you neglect to say that flight 93 was shot down?"
__________________
"Please, keep your chops cool and don’t overblow.” –Freddie Hubbard

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2006, 06:29 AM   #320
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen
 
Gravy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 17,072
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
The reason I came here in the first place was in response to your "TROLL"
remark about me being a "Crackpot"
Can you be more specific?

Quote:
I raise valid points that you and associates claim you can't read and you all turn into a bunch of sissys complaining you don't understand the contex?
No, you throw out random, disconnected, semiliterate statements and when we tell you that's not productive, you call us "sissys."

Again. Will you try this? Choose a topic. Just one, Sentinel. Present it for discussion. Discuss it. When the discussion is over, or when you don't see it going any farther, choose another topic.

Is that really so difficult? Please try it. It's what adults do.
__________________
"Please, keep your chops cool and don’t overblow.” –Freddie Hubbard

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:41 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.