ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags dylan avery , no planes

Old 5th June 2007, 10:06 PM   #1
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Dylan Avery, Gentleman and Fearless Truth Warrior

Many of you are aware that Dylan Avery has recently angrily debated Killtown over Killtown's belief that no planes hit the World Trade Center on 9/11. Here's an excerpt from a May 10, 2007 radio interview:

Quote:
Avery: "Well, yeah, man, I really don't want to come down too hard on Killtown because he's done a lot of great research, but I can no longer sit idly by and watch people like him perpetrate this ridiculous theory which – I'm sorry – doesn't have any basis."

Bermas: "It has zero legs at all, and like you said, Dylan, Killtown was sort of a pioneer, you know, when me and Dylan were into this, maybe less than a year after the attacks, Killtown was one of the first people to put out sites asking tough questions about the Pentagon and other anomalies. And it's really sad to see people go by the wayside and go into these ludicrous theories of Holograms, TV fakery, and CGI. ...When there's a plane hole in both buildings and we have videos of the planes hitting them."

Avery: "And not only that, Bermas, we've got a little bit of a montage in the final cut of eyewitnesses to the planes."

Bermas: "Yeah, absolutely, I thought that was really cool, too, because a lot of that stuff was just audio that no one's ever heard on like WABC or WNBC radio. And it shows that people did see the attacks and they immediately reported them."

Avery: "Yup. Called right into the radio."

http://www.revolutionradiolive.com/05-10-07-Hour2.mp3
Of course, Avery has repeatedly stated that American flight 77 did not hit the Pentagon, and United flight 93 did not crash near Shanksville. In fact, he has called his "no 757 at the Pentagon" theory his strongest evidence that 9/11 was an "inside job":

In one interview:
Quote:
“I've found that the Pentagon is the easiest sell.”

In another interview:
Quote:
"There's no 757 at the Pentagon. It just simply isn't there. IT DIDN'T HIT THE PENTAGON, OBVIOUSLY, AND THERE'S NO TRACE OF IT AT THE PENTAGON, SO WHERE DID IT GO?"
In another interview:
Quote:
Host: "A quick question about the Pentagon. You've done a lot of exhaustive investigation there. Are you convinced that that was not that jet, that it was some other military jet, for lack of a better term?"

Avery: "Am I convinced that it wasn't flight 77, basically? Yeah, hands down."

In another interview:
Quote:
"You know, they say there's a lot of witnesses who say they saw, you know, a Boeing 757 fly into the Pentagon, but you gotta remember a lot of those people also WORK in the Pentagon. And either that's what they were told to say, maybe they were told to say it was a drill, I don't know. But you have to take these things into consideration."

Claiming the U.S. military deliberately allowed the attack:
Quote:
Host: "I thought it astounding that anything, anything at all hit the Pentagon, never mind the Twin Towers, you could see they might not be ready for that. But you would think, and one would have to assume, that the Pentagon had orders for every defense to be stood down."

Avery: "...It's the most heavily guarded airspace in the world. That's confirmed." [Completely false]

Host: "What about automated missile defense systems?"

Avery: "Oh, yeah. The Pentagon's got 'em on every section of the lawn. I mean, you've got SAM sites all OVER the place!" [Completely false]

Dylan Avery on the passengers aboard flights 77 and 93:
Quote:
They didn't die on these planes as we are told. There is actually some evidence that some of these people were already dead before 9/11
Avery speculates on the fate of flight 77 victims:
Quote:
"There were a number of employees of Raytheon, which is the developer of the Global Hawk, there was actually three members of Boeing on that plane, um, EMS Solutions, which I think is a company that develops ballistic and cruise missiles. There's a lot of different theories about this, but it seems like either these people were a part of 9/11, and they told them, like, 'Yeah, get on this plane, we're gonna take you to a conference, and that was the end of that. Or, they were already in the wing of the Pentagon, because, you know, the Navy is the one that got hit, and they were either already in that wing and they just made them passengers, but, I mean, there's really no way to absolutely tell."

Avery speculates that the father of a boy who died on 9/11 may have knowingly sent his son to die and then avoided the Pentagon to protect himself:
Quote:
"The other thing which I didn't get to mention in the movie, which I'm going to, is a little kid by the name of Bernard Brown Jr., a eight or nine-year-old boy on the morning of 9/11 was going on a National Geographic field trip with his class, and on that morning his father, Bernard Brown Sr., who works in the Navy wing of the Pentagon, sat his son down and had a talk with him about death, because his son was scared about flying on the plane, or whatever.

And Bernard Sr. was like 'Hey, don't be afraid to die, because everybody's gonna some day," and his son got on flight 77 and we know what happened to that. Oh, actually, we DON'T know what happened to flight 77, but we do know what happened to Bernard. And Bernard Brown Sr., according to his wife, took an UNUSUAL day off from work to go play golf. Like, this is a man who never took a single day off of work, and after telling his son not to be afraid to die, he takes a day off work to go play GOLF, and had he not been on the golf course, he would have been killed."

Host: "Has anybody tried to question him?"

Avery: "Um, me and Phil were actually considering tracking him down and getting him on the phone, to talk to him about 9/11 and see if anything slips. But I think he was either deeply involved in it, and talking to him on the phone might not be such a hot idea, or talking to him about sending his son to die might be a bad idea. Since that article was published...by MSNBC, I believe nobody's actually tried to contact him, and we actually haven't heard from him since."

In Loose Change 2nd Edition, Avery dismisses all the telephoned last words of the airline victims as impossible (not only the cell phone calls: ALL the calls made by the victims:
Quote:
“Flight Attendant Betty Ong allegedly placed a call from Flight 11 according to the 9-11 Commission, although the conversation lasted 23 minutes, only 4 and a half minutes was recorded.

Does Ms. Ong sound like a woman on a hijacked plane who just saw three people murdered? Why is nobody in the background screaming?

To date, none of the calls, except for Betty Ong's call to American Airlines, has been released to the public.

But to be honest, none of that matters. Why? Because none of these calls could have taken place.

Avery is well aware that many people saw flight 77 hit the Pentagon, that many others collected the aircraft debris, and that the remains of every flight 77 passenger but one was collected from the Pentagon wreckage and positively identified. You can find over 100 of these eyewitness accounts to flight 77's impact, along with a mountain of other evidence about the Pentagon attack, on my page here: Flight 77 / Pentagon Summary of Evidence, many links

Avery has repeatedly avoided answering my questions about what hit the Pentagon. The last time I asked, he banned me from posting on his website. When I learned that Avery was online in a chatroom tonight, I thought I'd pose that question again. Here's how that went:

Avery interview quotes are sourced in
Loose Change Creators Speak

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links

Last edited by Gravy; 5th June 2007 at 10:09 PM.
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2007, 10:11 PM   #2
Ducky

IIRC, someone also asked him tonight why his movie wasn't out yet, and his only response was "you ever edit a movie?"

What, his laptop crash? Did he forget how to use Windows Movie Maker? It's not like he's editing actual film footage in a studio shop. He's making a glorified youtube. Whoopie.
Ducky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2007, 10:11 PM   #3
Unfit4Command
Muse

I got ignored by Dylan in the chatroom as well...I asked how soot on a roof helped prove 9/11 was an inside job, then I got the same message.

I thought someone just took your name and began posting, I'm surprised it was you.

Unfit4Command is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2007, 10:16 PM   #4
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating

Originally Posted by Unfit4Command View Post
I got ignored by Dylan in the chatroom as well...I asked how soot on a roof helped prove 9/11 was an inside job, then I got the same message.

I thought someone just took your name and began posting, I'm surprised it was you.

I suspect that after trying out the meat tenderizer (in the interest of science of course), he changed his mind about which activity was preferable.

Respectfully,
Myriad
Old 5th June 2007, 10:23 PM   #5
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Editing a film isn't actually very hard at all with a non-linear edit suite.

That is, actually assembling it isn't hard.

There's a lot of craft to it, in terms of selecting the right shots, getting timing right, balancing the pacing, getting the right atmosphere, pushing the right themes... essential storytelling techniques.

But Dylan doesn't have those.

There's also the technical aspects that have to be correctly done, or you have a disaster, but that's usually handled by an assistant editor or even the digitiser. That relates to getting correct formats and that sort of thing.

When you're not editing original footage, again, this isn't an issue.

A feature film can comfortably be cut in 6 - 8 weeks. Dylan has had years.

Myself and my editor cut a 3 minute music video in about 18 hours, and we were being very very pedantic with the timing. We had a rough assembly done in about half that time.

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2007, 10:26 PM   #6
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses

Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
I suspect that after trying out the meat tenderizer (in the interest of science of course), he changed his mind about which activity was preferable.

Respectfully,
Myriad
Most probably after the Twin Spheroids sustained numerous impacts, their temperature increased to 600 degrees Celsius and a meltdown was imminent. Ergo, the cool bliss of the chat room beckoned, and multitudes of doomed twoofers were felled by the esteemed Gravy's hammering impact.
ConspiRaider is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2007, 10:38 PM   #7
Corsair 115
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
[grumpy old man]

You young'uns and your fancy editing suites! Why, I remember editing with an actual film workprint... cutting, splicing, taping, cutting, splicing, taping. The Steinbeck! Now there was an editing table...

[/grumpy old man]

Corsair 115 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2007, 10:46 PM   #8
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Originally Posted by Corsair 115 View Post
[grumpy old man]

You young'uns and your fancy editing suites! Why, I remember editing with an actual film workprint... cutting, splicing, taping, cutting, splicing, taping. The Steinbeck! Now there was an editing table...

[/grumpy old man]

We had to learn how to do that first, on 16mm film nontheless. And after that we had to do linear VT editing. Only then did they let us sink our greedy little claws into an Avid.

-Gumboot

gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2007, 10:50 PM   #9
Alareth
Philosopher

We had to learn how to do that first, on 16mm film nontheless. And after that we had to do linear VT editing. Only then did they let us sink our greedy little claws into an Avid.

-Gumboot
I've only used Vegas for NLE.
Alareth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2007, 10:52 PM   #10
Corsair 115
Penultimate Amazing

Nice. I only got as far as the 16mm editing... but then, I did take film production almost twenty-five years ago at a technical college. On the upside, a couple of weeks after class started we were off shooting our own short 16mm films, unlike university courses where the first year was just "theory" where you didn't even touch a camera. The hands-on approach was far better in my opinion. We learned a lot doing it that way. More fun too.
Corsair 115 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2007, 10:57 PM   #11
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Nice. I only got as far as the 16mm editing... but then, I did take film production almost twenty-five years ago at a technical college. On the upside, a couple of weeks after class started we were off shooting our own short 16mm films, unlike university courses where the first year was just "theory" where you didn't even touch a camera. The hands-on approach was far better in my opinion. We learned a lot doing it that way. More fun too.

Yes that's what I liked about my course. It was a full three year degree, but it was about 60 - 80% practical right from the word go. In the end I worked on over 60 projects in my three years, and only had to write a couple of dozen essays and sit six one hour tests.

I have friends who spent more time in tests and exams for one paper than I did for my entire degree.

-Gumboot

Old 5th June 2007, 11:06 PM   #12
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Originally Posted by Alareth View Post
I've only used Vegas for NLE.

i was quite fortunate in that the school I trained at is a certified Avid trainer, and as a result was given two full Avid Media Composer suites.

Of course this stopped being very important after my first year because I focused on cinematography and production, and didn't do any more editing.

-Gumboot

Old 5th June 2007, 11:08 PM   #13
Mobyseven
Philosopher

That is, actually assembling it isn't hard.

There's a lot of craft to it, in terms of selecting the right shots, getting timing right, balancing the pacing, getting the right atmosphere, pushing the right themes... essential storytelling techniques.

But Dylan doesn't have those.

There's also the technical aspects that have to be correctly done, or you have a disaster, but that's usually handled by an assistant editor or even the digitiser. That relates to getting correct formats and that sort of thing.

When you're not editing original footage, again, this isn't an issue.

A feature film can comfortably be cut in 6 - 8 weeks. Dylan has had years.

Myself and my editor cut a 3 minute music video in about 18 hours, and we were being very very pedantic with the timing. We had a rough assembly done in about half that time.

-Gumboot
A recent example, because I can.

Shooting with mini-dv, on a Panasonic NV-GS500: 2130-0030, or 3 hours.
Total footage: 20 minutes (approx.)
Editing in Adobe Premier 5.0: 0030-0530, or 5 hours.
Estimated length of finished product: 3 minutes (approx.)

We've got a rough cut of the visuals down, but now we have to try and match the video to the music.

Compared to Dylan, who has had years to put together a documentary, where he doesn't even have to shoot most of the footage himself and he isn't cutting together any action sequences (a fight scene, for example). They take a LOT longer than an interview or a montage.

ETA: Gumboot, where did you study?
Mobyseven is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2007, 11:21 PM   #14
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

That's funny about the first words out of his fingers to me were about how I needed to get laid more often. Seems like a typical 23-year-old in that regard; thinks everything revolves around the little head.

He did let a couple things slip. First, apparently he's no longer in LA. And second, somehow Bermas & Luke & the creeps scored CNN press passes, although I assume that was somehow on the basis of Infowars. CNN deserves to get slapped down for issuing passes to the kooks.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 02:12 AM   #15
8den
Graduate Poster

I have friends who spent more time in tests and exams for one paper than I did for my entire degree.

-Gumboot
My favourite quote from film school was this;

"Finn (our tutor) when are you posting the exam schedule?"

"Oh God! I knew there was something I had do!"

"What? Do the schedule?"

"No! Write the rule8ing exams.."

It was a very hands on course, within weeks of starting we were chucked in the deep end with a bolex and 400feet in our hands. "Go make a movie" "Screw up, learn from your mistakes".

I was lucky my editing tutor, in my final year, was actually an extremely capable and talented working Assistant editor, who was taking some time off after having her first child. (nothing like having a woman breast feed in front of you, to make you pay intense concentration on her mouth and what she is saying), she made me into an assistant before I even was allowed to cut, taught me everything about how a 16mm film cutting room should be laid out, leaders, trim disicpline. The works.

I've been thinking about Dylan and his cutting schedule, I mean this should be a walk in the park, he's not cutting the movie, he's recutting the movie, all the material must be in there. But heres the rub, he cut it on premier, and the big boys don't use premier, they use Avid or FCP. Well hey, just get an EDL of it. But heres what I'm betting Dylan learned how to use editing software he was probably never taught the underlying principles. I've lost count of the number of wannabes who don't understand why you need a rigourous tape numbering system, when it comes to do your final conform.

And Dylan wants a cinema release as well, well thats a DI, and I doubt Alex Jones' expert supervision is any help there, not to mention a final mix and the prep work for that. My guess is Dylan has bitten off far more than he can chew technically.
8den is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 02:16 AM   #16
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Originally Posted by Mobyseven View Post
ETA: Gumboot, where did you study?

School of Performing and Screen Arts at UNITEC Institute of Technology, Auckland.

-Gumboot

Old 6th June 2007, 02:44 AM   #17
Mr.D
Self Assessed Dunning-Kruger Expert

Originally Posted by 8den View Post
And Dylan wants a cinema release as well, well thats a DI, and I doubt Alex Jones' expert supervision is any help there, not to mention a final mix and the prep work for that. My guess is Dylan has bitten off far more than he can chew technically.
WARNING: RECYCLED JOKE AHEAD

Maybe Avery should go to film school to learn these things ...

Mr.D is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 03:18 AM   #18
Shrinker
Graduate Poster

Dylan's cinema release will only be in a handful of theatres, according to him at least. At least two of the dozen theatres near me can show material on standard definition tape (PAL or NTSC) and I have an aquaintance who showed his tape-based film for a week at his local Showcase. I expect its the same in the US, given that LC2 did show in some theatres (private rentals).

Therefore Avery is almost certainly delivering on tape. Probably not even HD considering the look of his own footage. He might even just hand over a Quicktime. He still calls himself a film-maker though - Quicktime-maker probably doesn't draw as many chicks.
Shrinker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 03:58 AM   #19
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Originally Posted by Shrinker View Post
Dylan's cinema release will only be in a handful of theatres, according to him at least. At least two of the dozen theatres near me can show material on standard definition tape (PAL or NTSC) and I have an aquaintance who showed his tape-based film for a week at his local Showcase. I expect its the same in the US, given that LC2 did show in some theatres (private rentals).

Therefore Avery is almost certainly delivering on tape. Probably not even HD considering the look of his own footage. He might even just hand over a Quicktime. He still calls himself a film-maker though - Quicktime-maker probably doesn't draw as many chicks.

No girls are much more into Longtime-makers.

-Gumboot

Old 6th June 2007, 04:29 AM   #20
8den
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Shrinker View Post

Nothing says quality "filmaker", quite like finishing on DV or Digi.
8den is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 05:23 AM   #21
Mobyseven
Philosopher

School of Performing and Screen Arts at UNITEC Institute of Technology, Auckland.

-Gumboot
Nothing says quality "filmaker", quite like finishing on DV or Digi.
Maybe I should drop law and go to film school...

Quite seriously, actually. I count myself among the legions of people who use DV and Premier to make 'films', though I do it only out of absolute necessity (read: lack of money). At the moment I'm quite happy figuring out what I can and can't do with the very basic setup I have...of course, I'm not trying to start a revolution.

Tough business to crack though.
Mobyseven is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 05:26 AM   #22
CHF
Illuminator

During last night's chat I asked Dylan at least 4 times to comment on what was pulling the exterior columns of the WTC towers inward at the location of collapse.

He didn't answer.

I asked Dylan at least 3 times when LCFC will be released.

No answer.

I asked Dylan at least twice why he declined another Hardfire debate.

Again, no answer.

I asked Dylan why a basement bomb would be used in a top-down collapse.

Yet again, no answer.

I asked Dylan how he became an expert on non-conventional demolitions.

No answer.

I asked Dylan when he's going to show his demolition evidence to experts.

Crickets.

I asked Dylan how many FDNY interviews will be in LCFC.

Silence.

But he did find the courage to chat with another poster about dogs!

Last edited by CHF; 6th June 2007 at 05:36 AM.
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 05:27 AM   #23
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

Originally Posted by fowlsound View Post
IIRC, someone also asked him tonight why his movie wasn't out yet, and his only response was "you ever edit a movie?"
Actually I have.

Unlike Dylan Avery, I actually have a degree in filmmaking from a real live university (NYU, '86) and it should not take this long to edit a 90 minute film.

Teaching is my second career because frankly, the movie sucks, big time.
Old 6th June 2007, 05:45 AM   #24
60hzxtl
Muse

[grumpy old man]

[/grumpy old man]

If you're gonna quote me, get it right! It was a flatbed Movieola - 'cause the Kem was eating mag track!

Hi Corsair, - you are right - and 15 years out of the edit room and in the field was just about the time it took to get this non-linear stuff perfected so we could get the job to look and sound like film. Now I like the edit room again.
60hzxtl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 05:50 AM   #25
8den
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Mobyseven View Post
Maybe I should drop law and go to film school...

Quite seriously, actually. I count myself among the legions of people who use DV and Premier to make 'films', though I do it only out of absolute necessity (read: lack of money). At the moment I'm quite happy figuring out what I can and can't do with the very basic setup I have...of course, I'm not trying to start a revolution.

Tough business to crack though.
Back in my day it was harder, and ironically easier. It was harder because the equipment was so prohibitively expensive, it was difficult to get time on, and learn. We edited on film, tape to tape, and very occasionally on the two non linear suites in college, shared among fifty students. Nowdays anyone with a laptop can run premier and everything is firewire (seriously I've met kids who look at the nine pin remote at the back of beta and it's how little they know about t/c). People can get their hands on the technology and just start using software to work away.

It's harder well it's harder because the technology means less people can do more. I'm old enough to have caught the tail end of actual film cutting rooms, working on shoots that had half a dozen people in the working on 35mm. Now days that job is done by two, maybe three people. Soho is litered with avids in massive rooms, designed for film cutting, now just two computers whirling away.

When you combine that with cheaper Eastern European crews and locations, the weak dollar, and Gordon Brown's buggering of the tax credit scheme, the english industry has been limping along for two years. JK Rowlings, literaly, saved hundreds of mortgages when she insisted in filming the Potter films here.

Sorry this is a totally OT Rant.
Old 6th June 2007, 05:51 AM   #26
MarkyX
Master Poster

Wait, Dylan is whining about Abby is banging a truther?

Dylan, you might want to look around your house and remember that your residence are 100% male, two of them being your "Best friends"
Old 6th June 2007, 05:52 AM   #27
CHF
Illuminator

One thing I did find very positive about the chatroom was that twoofers would ask "What about the MOLTEN METAL?"

So it's metal now and not steel.

That's some degree of progress.
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 08:13 AM   #28
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by MarkyX View Post
Wait, Dylan is whining about Abby is banging a truther?

Dylan, you might want to look around your house and remember that your residence are 100% male, two of them being your "Best friends"
In his age group being slapped down by a woman is way past what they can bear.
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 08:40 AM   #29
Civilized Worm
Graduate Poster

Ask questions, demand answers (just not those questions).
Civilized Worm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 09:04 AM   #30
JamesB
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
That's funny about the first words out of his fingers to me were about how I needed to get laid more often. Seems like a typical 23-year-old in that regard; thinks everything revolves around the little head.

He did let a couple things slip. First, apparently he's no longer in LA. And second, somehow Bermas & Luke & the creeps scored CNN press passes, although I assume that was somehow on the basis of Infowars. CNN deserves to get slapped down for issuing passes to the kooks.
When I posted on their forum one of the first things Dylan asked me was when was the last time I got laid. Apparently scoring is the objective of the 9/11 truth movement. As I am married, I don't really need to use my knowledge of thermite to pick up chicks.
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 09:47 AM   #31
Lyte Trip
Banned

Oh lord Gravy.

There are NOT over 100 accounts to the plane hitting the Pentagon.

STOP LYING!

You're supposed to be the smart one here that everyone worships. Go analyze those accounts again.

And I can tell you this, there is only 1 witness to the actual supposed impact of 93, Lee Purbagh and his account makes no sense in comparison to the official dive and data. And there is one well known Shanksville witness on camera now stating that it wasn't plane that they saw but a...

Sorry you're going to have to wait to see that one.

But again, stop lying or being misinformed or whatever you are doing.
Lyte Trip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 09:55 AM   #32
Arus808
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Lyte Trip View Post
Oh lord Gravy.

STOP LYING!
excuse me? yes there are over a 100 accounts of the plane hitting the pentagon, INCLUDING those accounts by 3 of your interviewed 4 witnesses.

Gravy is not lying; you are simply ignoring.

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 10:03 AM   #33
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Oh lord Gravy.

STOP LYING!

You're supposed to be the smart one here that everyone worships. Go analyze those accounts again.

And I can tell you this, there is only 1 witness to the actual supposed impact of 93, Lee Purbagh and his account makes no sense in comparison to the official dive and data. And there is one well known Shanksville witness on camera now stating that it wasn't plane that they saw but a...
Opposed to the 1,100 team that worked on the crash site and bagged body parts and chunks of debri? The first people on the site were people from the local fire department. Do you really think this 1,100 man team would not notice it was all a hoax?

As for you Lyte, an 8000 man team worked at the Pentagon. Do you honestly, hand on heart believe that they all would not notice it was napalm that blew up the building?

In the words of Dylan- "How many people had to be in on it?"

Why do I feel I will not get a response from you?
Undesired Walrus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 10:15 AM   #34
Calcas
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Undesired Walrus View Post
Why do I feel I will not get a response from you?

Crazy people don't know they're crazy.

He and his buddies are now hot on the Chemtrails story. At first I thought it was a joke but they are dead serious. When you think THAT one through the number of people who would have to be "in on it" is staggering.

How long is this Darwin thing going to take?
Calcas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 10:30 AM   #35
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Calcas View Post
. . .
How long is this Darwin thing going to take?
Depends on if we keep making use of warning labels or not.
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 10:53 AM   #36
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses

Oh lord Gravy.

STOP LYING!

Hey! I can't speak for other skeptics but I only genuflect to His Excellency Master Lordship King Gravy when I know other JREFers are looking! And what's wrong with kissing the guy's ring?!?

Anyway I hafta run they're bearing The King on a litter down West 44th in midtown Manhattan and I've got Carry Duty today...
ConspiRaider is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 11:12 AM   #37
John Blonn
Critical Thinker

Whoa! Long time no see, Lyte!

Have you informed the authorities yet?
John Blonn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 11:25 AM   #38
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by John Blonn View Post
Whoa! Long time no see, Lyte!

Have you informed the authorities yet?
You must have missed his page after page of insanity here;

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=83833
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 11:40 AM   #39
nicepants
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Calcas View Post
Crazy people don't know they're crazy.

He and his buddies are now hot on the Chemtrails story.
Wow....you can't MAKE this stuff up.....well truthers can, but wow....wow. This just gets more entertaining every day.
nicepants is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2007, 12:04 PM   #40
negativ
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
In his age group being slapped down by a woman is way past what they can bear.
And to think that some people PAY to have the experience of being slapped down by a woman... perhaps one wearing a black vinyl corset and thigh-high boots... with an assistant dressed like a Victorian-era schoolmarm.

Or that's what I've HEARD, anyway. You know, you HEAR these things.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories