ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 5th December 2019, 02:44 PM   #561
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
Interesting - the web has no record of such a competition taking place.
The Rothschilds had it erased from the records.
Old 5th December 2019, 03:22 PM   #562
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

OOH! I figured out the Sooper-Seekrit Code! SOOPER SEEKRIT!

The (((Rothschilds))) are, of course, Jews. "Period" refers to menstruation. Orthodox Jews consider menstruating women unclean. Therefore, the (((Rothschilds))) are unclean! Even the Chinese ones!!!

Oh, and even if they are worth $7T (and they don't appear to be); that's only 2.2% of the world's wealth, not 80%.
Old 5th December 2019, 03:35 PM   #563
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by philippeb8 View Post
What’s wrong with living in a mother’s basement?

Contrarily to your lifestyle, I used to live in Pacific Beach, CA, I am a former finalist in the 1995 North American Taekwon-do Championships and I have my own innovative company now.

I’m not even going to ask your credibility status because I already know you didn’t accomplish a 3rd of what I did.
What you say you did. Consider that we are open to the distinct likelihood that there is a delta between your claimed accomplishments and your actual accomplishments.
Old 5th December 2019, 03:37 PM   #564
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

We need to be objective and to analyze the subject from all angles.
Some angles aren't good enough to analyze from.
Old 5th December 2019, 03:42 PM   #565
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Hahahahaha. Ok then I lost.
On so many levels.
Old 5th December 2019, 03:59 PM   #566
Sideroxylon
Featherless biped

We still backing (((Sanders))) to bust the billionaires’ racket, right?
Sideroxylon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2019, 04:24 PM   #567
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
How do you know it adds up to $7 trilliion?

You can't just throw these numbers out there. They have to come from somewhere.
Are you sure you want to know where he pulled them out of?

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2019, 04:25 PM   #568
autumn1971
Illuminator

Well from my experience I never met a Chinese guy in the IT industry divorced in contrast with my native friends.
From my experience of you, I suspect that you don’t deign to talk to the lesser races, and thus imagine a lot of thing that become “facts” in your mind
'A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggardly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson, glass-gazing, superservicable, finical rogue;... the son and heir of a mongral bitch: one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition."'
-The Bard
autumn1971 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2019, 04:33 PM   #569
autumn1971
Illuminator

That’s just adorable.

Bless your heart.
'A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggardly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson, glass-gazing, superservicable, finical rogue;... the son and heir of a mongral bitch: one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition."'
-The Bard
autumn1971 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2019, 05:00 PM   #570
philippeb8
Muse

The world is controlled by the Rothschilds. Period.

Originally Posted by autumn1971 View Post
From my experience of you, I suspect that you don’t deign to talk to the lesser races, and thus imagine a lot of thing that become “facts” in your mind

I’ve got a lot of great Chinese, Mexican and Jewish friends and my own girlfriend is from Morocco. I admire the fact they come here and they need to learn a completely different language, new laws and specially those with an entrepreneurship spirit!

I also practice muay thai, kung fu and some jiu-jitsu. I take the best out of each martial art so I don’t discriminate anybody.

But at the same time I ain’t scared of speaking my mind because those who are are simply brainwashed by that same “white privilege guilt” narrative.

I believe the only solution to get out of this mess is by making science move forward so we can conquer new worlds and escape from that omnipresent nuclear threat!

Last edited by philippeb8; 5th December 2019 at 05:01 PM.
philippeb8 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2019, 05:13 PM   #571
Sideroxylon
Featherless biped

I’ve got a lot of great Chinese, Mexican and Jewish friends and my own girlfriend is from Morocco. I admire the fact they come here and they need to learn a completely different language, new laws and specially those with an entrepreneurship spirit!

I also practice muay thai, kung fu and some jiu-jitsu. I take the best out of each martial art so I don’t discriminate anybody.

But at the same time I ain’t scared of speaking my mind because those who are are simply brainwashed by that same “white privilege guilt” narrative.

I believe the only solution to get out of this mess is by making science move forward so we can conquer new worlds and escape from that omnipresent nuclear threat!
#someofmybestfriendsare
Sideroxylon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2019, 05:16 PM   #572
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

None of the above information indicates that you're immune from believing in screwy theories.

The verbiage you've posted makes it clear that you've fallen for a pile of CT nonsense that has been around longer than you've been alive and kicking - most of us on this forum have encountered it in the RW and on the 'net - you are far from being the first to introduce it to us.

As far as the bolded, you won't be making any progress on that with that bag of science nuttery you've posted.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2019, 05:27 PM   #573
philippeb8
Muse

The world is controlled by the Rothschilds. Period.

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
None of the above information indicates that you're immune from believing in screwy theories.

The verbiage you've posted makes it clear that you've fallen for a pile of CT nonsense that has been around longer than you've been alive and kicking - most of us on this forum have encountered it in the RW and on the 'net - you are far from being the first to introduce it to us.
It’s impossible others drew the exact same conclusions and the same amplitude of the problem.

Quote:
As far as the bolded, you won't be making any progress on that with that bag of science nuttery you've posted.
Oh yeah I forgot that Einstein & Newton are gods who descended on Earth to save us from sin.
philippeb8 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2019, 06:05 PM   #574
Sideroxylon
Featherless biped

Again you flagged me as an anti-semitic as soon as I target any Jewish person or group. This never crossed my mind other than the fact they denounced their own people in the Second World War.

Why would I be offended by an anti-money laundering lawyer? The Rothschilds can close down anybody they want so I am not challenging them at all. And the word is already out now so “closing my business down” won’t change what I just said thus it’s too late. I’ve got nothing more in my mind.
You are advocating well worn anti-semitic conspiracies. Antisemite is as antisemite does.
Old 5th December 2019, 06:09 PM   #575
philippeb8
Muse

Originally Posted by Sideroxylon View Post
You are advocating well worn anti-semitic conspiracies. Antisemite is as antisemite does.

Then you are brainwashed and promote propaganda.
Old 5th December 2019, 06:15 PM   #576
Sideroxylon
Featherless biped

Then you are brainwashed and promote propaganda.
Old 5th December 2019, 06:18 PM   #577
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

It’s impossible others drew the exact same conclusions and the same amplitude of the problem.

Oh yeah I forgot that Einstein & Newton are gods who descended on Earth to save us from sin.
No, their work is just better than yours. Don't take it personally.
Old 5th December 2019, 06:22 PM   #578
philippeb8
Muse

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
No, their work is just better than yours. Don't take it personally.
Says you?
Old 5th December 2019, 06:32 PM   #579
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by xterra View Post
Returning to the title of this thread for a moment, I have some advice for the OP, from someone long deceased:

"It's a free world; you don't have to like Jews, but if you don't, I suggest that you boycott certain Jewish products, like

the Wassermann test for syphilis;
synthetic digitalis, discovered by a Dr. Nuslin;
chloro-hydrate for convulsions, discovered by Dr. Lifreich;
the Schick test for diphtheria;
vitamins, discovered by Dr. Funk;
streptomycin, discovered by Dr. Z. Woronan*;
the polio pill by Dr. A. Sabin and
the polio vaccine by Dr. Jonas Salk.

"Good! Boycott! Humanitarian consistency requires that my people offer all these gifts to all people of the world. Fanatic consistency requires that all bigots accept syphilis, convulsions, malnutrition, infantile paralysis and tuberculosis as a matter of principle.

"You want to be mad? Be mad! But I'm telling you, you ain't going to feel so good."

Written about 1955.

Sam Levenson (December 28, 1911 – August 27, 1980 )

* Incorrect: Dr. Selman Abraham Waksman
Also boycott, Superman, Batman, Captain America,Spiderman, and most of the big time Comic Book Heros since most were created by Jews...

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2019, 06:34 PM   #580
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

And yet others did not. If your ideas are thus impossible they cannot also be possible.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2019, 06:35 PM   #581
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post

God, in this day and age somebody actually used the old "Some Of My Best Friends Are"..routine.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2019, 06:37 PM   #582
Sideroxylon
Featherless biped

Hyperbole aside, that is the ultra simplistic take on science history especially for Newton who famously noted his ideas came only by “standing on the shoulders of giants.” It can be seen how he heavily borrowed from contemporaries but credit is due for putting it all together.

Old mate (((Einstein))) really was something special and deserving the genius label. He had the balls to accept the available observations, as strange as they were, along with the worldview shattering conclusions in a model that has been born out by the surprising observations they suggested. Have you got an Eddington experiment?

Last edited by Sideroxylon; 5th December 2019 at 07:19 PM.
Old 5th December 2019, 06:38 PM   #583
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

BTW just said that Q works for American Intelligence. We all know that is false.
Q works for British Intelligence....

"Please bring it back intact this time, 007".

Robert Heinlein.
Old 5th December 2019, 06:48 PM   #584
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Says you?
Tell me, who do you think you have successfully influenced.
Old 5th December 2019, 06:53 PM   #585
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster

Ok then since the mainstream says so then I think I better follow your advice. Let's terminate this thread.
Entertainingly, you claimed USA military intelligence is QAnon. That would be odd as the CIA and FBI are the intelligence agencies in the USA that deal with political matters. The USA Military Intelligence Corps investigates military things.

In reality the "five eyes" intelligence agreement shares intelligence between the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. That suggests all those countries are generating QAnon material, which is obviously complete crap. They do however share extremist and extremist groups information data bases.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2019, 06:54 PM   #586
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Tell me, who do you think you have successfully influenced.
I suspect the Rothschilds planted him here to make claims that no one would believe, thereby reinforcing the Rothschild’s cover. He seems to have successfully influenced many to disbelieve his claims.
Old 5th December 2019, 06:56 PM   #587
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
OOH! I figured out the Sooper-Seekrit Code! SOOPER SEEKRIT!

The (((Rothschilds))) are, of course, Jews. "Period" refers to menstruation. Orthodox Jews consider menstruating women unclean. Therefore, the (((Rothschilds))) are unclean! Even the Chinese ones!!!

Oh, and even if they are worth $7T (and they don't appear to be)
; that's only 2.2% of the world's wealth, not 80%.
Being that the wealthiest family on the planet is worth less than $200B, I would have to say no, The Rothschilds are not cumulatively worth $7T. If I had to speculate based on what information is available, the correct total would probably be somewhere in the $2-4 Billion range. About .04% of the world's total wealth- well short of that required to dominate humanity.

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2019, 07:11 PM   #588
trustbutverify
Philosopher

The Rothschilds can close down anybody they want so I am not challenging them at all.
Maybe you should stop accusing them of ritual incest based on the rantings from neo-Nazi blogs.

Wollen owns the stage

Last edited by trustbutverify; 5th December 2019 at 07:12 PM.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2019, 07:12 PM   #589
Thermal
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Also boycott, Superman, Batman, Captain America,Spiderman, and most of the big time Comic Book Heros since most were created by Jews...
In that spirit, and apropos of this festive time of year:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

I AGREE

I AGREE

Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie -Miyamoto Musashi
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2019, 07:34 PM   #590
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
In that spirit, and apropos of this festive time of year:

I AGREE

I AGREE

I AGREE

I AGREE
I sort of like that comment the Jewish kid on South Park made;

"You have all those great Christmas Carols, and all we got is a dumb song about a top".

Robert Heinlein.

Last edited by zooterkin; 6th December 2019 at 01:33 AM.
Old 5th December 2019, 08:20 PM   #591
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Close, but a little off. The Rothschild's are not controlled by Reptilians, they are Reptilians.
As long as they aren't CHUDs or Molemen. Those guys are jerks.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2019, 01:03 AM   #592
psionl0
Skeptical about skeptics

If you guys are so smart then answer this thought experiment:

If you have an empty universe with 1 star and 1 planet then which body will rotate around which and can the star have a spin of its own?

I want to hear intelligent answers please. Not rants!
That's easy. There is no "universal" frame of reference.

From the POV of the surface of the star, the planet is the orbiting body. From the POV of the surface of the planet, the star is the orbiting body. From the POV of the centre of mass of both bodies, both are orbiting. We can tell if either frame of reference is spinning by the rate of which the other body is seen to orbit it (as well as from centrifugal effects).

Likewise, there is no universal frame of reference for wealth. From the POV of the Rothchilds, They own 100% of their own wealth and a goodly percentage of the wealth that is under their control.

Last edited by psionl0; 6th December 2019 at 01:04 AM.
psionl0 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2019, 01:33 AM   #593
zooterkin
Nitpicking dilettante
Administrator

Mod WarningSome posts have been moved to Deep Storage. Please return to the topic at hand; the real-world identity of other members is not the topic, however many clues they might have given, and doxxing is in breach of rule 8.
Posted By:zooterkin
Join the JREF Folders ! Team 13232
Ezekiel 23:20
zooterkin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2019, 02:04 AM   #594
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
My credibility was being challenged. So I introduced myself.
"I have a picture of a medal, therefore (((the Rothschilds))) control the world."

Ok, good enough for me. I'd like my favorite Thai joint to be open on Sundays, where do I send the petition?
Old 6th December 2019, 02:11 AM   #595
tusenfem
Master Poster

Yeah, let's get back to industrial theft, the French were also very good at that, according to this video about the inventor Otto Titsling and the very worst of the French patent thiefs Philippe de Brazier. I find the evidence in the video very compelling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqxWhBZXF8Q

(Max Headroom)
follow me on twitter: @tusenfem, or follow Rosetta Plasma Consortium: @Rosetta_RPC
tusenfem is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2019, 05:24 AM   #596
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

My credibility was being challenged. So I introduced myself.
If you re-read post #504 you'll see that your credibility was not being challenged. The credibility of your source claimed to be "US Military Intelligence" was being challenged.

What if that source was just some solitary guy in his mother's basement, I wondered (grabbing the familiar cliché version of the conspiracy theorist from any number of movies). You seem to have seized on that as if it was intended to describe you instead and suddenly there we were talking about Taekwondo for some reason.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2019, 08:38 AM   #597
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
I wonder how you get a job with the Rothschilds.

They must have a colossal army of henchmen to control the world. Pay must be good, or they'd have opportunist whistleblowers seeking book deals all the time and all over the world.
Yes I asked our OP where the HQ for all the admin 'to rule the world' is located - I don't believe he answered that.

The USA has I believe about 2,000,0000 Federal employees - I wonder how many the Roths organization has?

LOL
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2019, 08:55 AM   #598
Belz...
Fiend God

I do not have all the evidence but it all makes sense looking at it the way I do.
Which is a fancy way of saying that you have a predetermined conclusion.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2019, 09:03 AM   #599
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Yeah.... seems like the Jews have done everything... you know, thinking about it maybe they should rule the world.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2019, 09:08 AM   #600
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Yes I asked our OP where the HQ for all the admin 'to rule the world' is located - I don't believe he answered that.

The USA has I believe about 2,000,0000 Federal employees - I wonder how many the Roths organization has?

LOL
The various Chateaus Rothschild obviously. They are larger than they look. The land all those vineyards are on has a lot of useful space below. The millions of employees use a secret branch of the Paris subway system so that no one sees them commute. It is a very long train.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories