ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags assassinations , JFK assassination , John F. Kennedy , Kennedy conspiracies

Old Today, 10:20 AM   #1521
HSienzant
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Maybe the problem was what he was doing was really a years long artistic piece called 'CT satire' and in it he was parodying a particularly inept member of the lunatic fringe?
You mean 2.5 years long?

I first rebutted his bogus claims about the rifle purchase at least that long ago.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=503

All he needs is a top hat and tails to continue his song and dance routine for another 2.5 years.

Hank

EDIT: If he's parodying an inept CT, he's doing a great job. Otherwise, not so much.

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; Today at 10:28 AM.
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:27 AM   #1522
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by HSienzant View Post
You mean 2.5 years long?

I first rebutted his bogus claims about the rifle purchase at least that long ago.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=503

All he needs is a top hat and tails to continue his song and dance routine for another 2.5 years.

Hank
My sources tell me he's going to make a come back as a hollow earth enthusiast and will work tirelessly to make the Mole people accepted in today's anti-hollow society.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:45 AM   #1523
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
T

It's not unique to JFK CTists either, One of the darlings of 9/11 Ctists is quite the storyteller. I give you 9/11 whistleblower Steve Pieczenik:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=299

He's a regular James Bond.
Dude, that was outstanding.
carlitos is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:55 AM   #1524
HSienzant
Illuminator

My sources tell me he's going to make a come back as a hollow earth enthusiast and will work tirelessly to make the Mole people accepted in today's anti-hollow society.
No doubt he'll follow the same methodology: post claims and tell others to prove him wrong.

Once I rebutted his claims as noted above, he tried to stay as far away from a rebuttal as possible, even going so far as telling another poster (Sandy McCroskey) "I'm not debating 'Hank', I am debating YOU and if you think 'Hank' has a good argument for anything, quote it and I'd be happy to respond."

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...9#post11042009

As always setting up absurd conditions for his response and either ignoring the response or asking anyone challenging his assertion to jump through hoops.

He never did attempt to support his assertions about Oswald's purchase of the rifle.

Hank

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; Today at 10:57 AM.
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 11:02 AM   #1525
bknight
Muse

Will John Agar lead a search for the Mole people, again?
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 11:29 AM   #1526
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by HSienzant View Post
I get the impression Marrs isn't crazy, he just knows his audience very well.

Remember the old adage: "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public".

Marrs is exhibit 1 in the argument in favor of that adage.

Hank
There is a sucker CTist born every minute...
Old Today, 01:22 PM   #1527
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
It's not unique to JFK CTists either, One of the darlings of 9/11 Ctists is quite the storyteller. I give you 9/11 whistleblower Steve Pieczenik:.
Is that the same Steve Pieczenik who co-wrote Tom Clancy's "Op Center" series with Jeff Rovin?
As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
- Henry Louis Mencken - Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 03:00 PM   #1528
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Is that the same Steve Pieczenik who co-wrote Tom Clancy's "Op Center" series with Jeff Rovin?
The very same. Fiction is his long suit.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 04:50 PM   #1529
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Will John Agar lead a search for the Mole people, again?
Had to look that up

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049516/
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:04 PM   #1530
bknight
Muse

Ah Man a classic from my boyhood days.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories