IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Non-USA & General Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Jacinda Ardern , New Zealand issues , New Zealand politics

Old 28th April 2023, 12:56 PM   #361
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Looks as If the oppostion party will win the next NZ election.
Interesting to see how the Ardern haters will react to that.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2023, 05:39 PM   #362
Roger Ramjets
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
The pandemic's 'over' and politics is back to normal in NZ. Naturally the party in power will get the blame for everything currently happening. But it's too early to tell which way it will go. The major parties are neck-in-neck and that probably won't change. The question is how many seats will the other parties get, and who will they throw their hats in with?

Ardern's gone and largely forgotten - a smart move on her part and good for the country. The hatred was sickening. But every nation has its Deplorables. At least now we know who they are!
Old 28th April 2023, 06:02 PM   #363
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Roger Ramjets View Post
The pandemic's 'over' and politics is back to normal in NZ. Naturally the party in power will get the blame for everything currently happening. But it's too early to tell which way it will go. The major parties are neck-in-neck and that probably won't change. The question is how many seats will the other parties get, and who will they throw their hats in with?

Ardern's gone and largely forgotten - a smart move on her part and good for the country. The hatred was sickening. But every nation has its Deplorables. At least now we know who they are!
Who are they in New Zealand?
Old 28th April 2023, 07:48 PM   #364
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Way too early to call and PM, Chris Hipkins, is infinitely more popular than the right-wing coalition of male religious zealots running the Opposition.

If Ardern had stayed as PM Labour were a dead duck, but since her resignation I have them as favourites to stay in power.

This is what amuses me about people like you and Roger Ramjets and other Ardern lovers - she had become political poison and would unquestionably have lost to a crowd of despicable rich-list-loving capital C Conservatives. You guys know zero about New Zealand and New Zealanders.

As it, sanity should prevail, despite a recession.
Old 28th April 2023, 07:53 PM   #365
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Originally Posted by Samson View Post
Who are they in New Zealand?
People who don't worship St Jacinda.
Old 30th April 2023, 11:08 PM   #366
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Atheist View Post
Way too early to call and PM, Chris Hipkins, is infinitely more popular than the right-wing coalition of male religious zealots running the Opposition.

If Ardern had stayed as PM Labour were a dead duck, but since her resignation I have them as favourites to stay in power.

This is what amuses me about people like you and Roger Ramjets and other Ardern lovers - she had become political poison and would unquestionably have lost to a crowd of despicable rich-list-loving capital C Conservatives. You guys know zero about New Zealand and New Zealanders.

As it, sanity should prevail, despite a recession.
Novel idea to support collapse in education, Hipkins and his mother, and gender extremism, Michael Woods, when the world is awakening on both.
Welcome to your nightmare.

Last edited by Samson; 30th April 2023 at 11:09 PM.
Samson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2023, 03:18 AM   #367
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Novel idea to support collapse in education...
Do you seriously think the empty platitudes spouted by the egg and his cronies will improve things?

NZ is fubar and nobody's going to change anything without a serious change of attitude by Kiwis and ditching the Tiriti nonsense.

Things can only slide further into third-world status as the cream of the crop heads for Aussie.

Just hope like christ the Greenmunists don't get anywhere near power, because they'll gut our one shining light - farming.
Old 1st May 2023, 03:29 AM   #368
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

Do you seriously think the empty platitudes spouted by the egg and his cronies will improve things?

NZ is fubar and nobody's going to change anything without a serious change of attitude by Kiwis and ditching the Tiriti nonsense.

Things can only slide further into third-world status as the cream of the crop heads for Aussie.

Just hope like christ the Greenmunists don't get anywhere near power, because they'll gut our one shining light - farming.
I seriously think you and I can fix things.
Probably could is a better temporary verb...
Old 3rd May 2023, 05:52 PM   #369
novaphile
Quester of Doglets

I seriously think you and I can fix things.
Probably could is a better temporary verb...
Hey you two...

Isn't it time for you to start a new thread? Don't you have a new PM?
Old 3rd May 2023, 06:23 PM   #370
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by novaphile View Post
Hey you two...

Yes this one,

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/trans-...JECJIMB5OBUDM/

He should do 3 terms around these parts, we are fond of blithering idiots running our lives.
Old 3rd May 2023, 06:26 PM   #371
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Hey you two...

I was going to start one when Chippy took over, entitled "The Chris Hipkins Months", but it might not be, so we'll see how the election goes.
Old 11th May 2023, 10:51 AM   #372
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

It might well be that my good mate, John Tamihere, has just given National the boost they need to get 61 seats, by placing a "must have" list of demands before entering a coalition.

I expect Kiwis to be rightly horrified at the thought of where Te Pati Maori would take us and as a result, people will turn to the one major party who will not work with them.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...-for-coalition

The colour pic of Johnny looks like he's deliberately darkened his face so he doesn't look too fair against his bros.
Old 13th May 2023, 04:53 AM   #373
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

It might well be that my good mate, John Tamihere, has just given National the boost they need to get 61 seats, by placing a "must have" list of demands before entering a coalition.

I expect Kiwis to be rightly horrified at the thought of where Te Pati Maori would take us and as a result, people will turn to the one major party who will not work with them.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...-for-coalition

The colour pic of Johnny looks like he's deliberately darkened his face so he doesn't look too fair against his bros.
I like JT and voted him for mayor, uber cunning part Maori.
I hope his party is eviscerated.
New Zealand is now a country addicted to vaping, puberty blockers, pidgin language and illiteracy.
I am a diehard Swiftian misanthrope and loving it.
Old 13th May 2023, 05:17 AM   #374
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

As a catch all thread, and on the subject of JT, it is notable that he performed at the highest level in proving his brother David Wayne was innocent in the case of Urban Hoglin and Heidi Paakonen. They were killed by (will fill this name ).
I attended the full trial of Roberto Conchie Harris, witness C, now deceased, who detective John Hughes coached. Hughes was good in the 70s but went rogue in that trial.
The Ardern years yielded the Criminal Cases review Commission, an entity abhorred by Amy Adams, Judith Collins, and John Key. They are ignorant thugs where they had a duty of care.
Andrew Little is a towering figure in New Zealand history. Mark Lundy is to be released this month, will win an appeal, and show the 12 most elite New Zealand judges to be malevolent like Adams and Collins.

Last edited by Samson; 13th May 2023 at 05:20 AM.
Samson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2023, 11:37 AM   #375
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

I am a diehard Swiftian misanthrope and loving it.
That's pretty sad. I take it you don't have children/grandchildren?
Old 14th May 2023, 12:11 PM   #376
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Maori are looking more and more likely to be the kingmaker after the election, as Labour & National are virtually identical in support levels, with ACT and Greens both hovering around 8-10%: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...l-be-kingmaker

The encouraging sign is Hipkins' support as preferred PM keeps rising as Luxon's keeps falling.
Old 11th June 2023, 03:27 PM   #377
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

It turns out Michael Wood is a practicing Christian. Odd that people care about a tiny shareholding he bought as a teenager. His wife holds airport shares but not sure how many.
The fact he incited a crowd to violence in Albert Park is far more serious but the media supported that violence, so nothing to see.
Old 11th June 2023, 09:06 PM   #378
Roger Ramjets
Philosopher

True, but ideology has more influence than personality on the Right. Same as in the US - only difference here is candidates have an N beside their name instead of an R.

Quote:
Yes, Labour rose instantly in the polls when Ardern left. Another thing she did right.

Quote:
Riight. With deductive powers like that...

Despicable rich-list-loving capital C Conservatives weren't going to vote Labour anyway. It's the other despicables that Labour needs, unfortunately. And you don't have to be a Kiwi to see that. Politics isn't that different in other countries.
Old 12th June 2023, 03:10 AM   #379
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Despicable rich-list-loving capital C Conservatives weren't going to vote Labour anyway.
I didn't say they would. I said she would have lost to them.

It's the other despicables that Labour needs, unfortunately.
What's despicable about voting Labour?
Old 29th June 2023, 12:05 PM   #380
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Jesus H Christ, Labour is giving a perfect example of how to self-destruct, and I think it's now an odds-on certainty we're going to have a National Party on the Treasury benches this year.

Note for the Jacindaphiles that every single one of the cabinet ministers being booted are people placed in Cabinet by St Cindy.

Michael Wood

Stuart Nash

And to top that off, Kiritapu Allan has been exposed as someone totally out of her depth and losing it with staff. Her resignation will be in Chippy's desk today, I imagine.

How typically Labour to **** up so badly. All I can say is, I'm glad I won't be voting.

Pathetic.
Old 2nd July 2023, 11:56 PM   #381
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

Jesus H Christ, Labour is giving a perfect example of how to self-destruct, and I think it's now an odds-on certainty we're going to have a National Party on the Treasury benches this year.

Note for the Jacindaphiles that every single one of the cabinet ministers being booted are people placed in Cabinet by St Cindy.

Michael Wood

Stuart Nash

And to top that off, Kiritapu Allan has been exposed as someone totally out of her depth and losing it with staff. Her resignation will be in Chippy's desk today, I imagine.

How typically Labour to **** up so badly. All I can say is, I'm glad I won't be voting.

Pathetic.
Not voting?
I joined the women's rights party started by Jill Ovens.
Take a look. Anti gender ideology so maybe not your cup of tea yet.
Old 3rd July 2023, 03:00 AM   #382
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Not voting?
Nope. I will not vote again.

I voted Labour the last two elections and then Jacinda betrayed her voters by allowing house prices to get more out of control than she cried about Key causing.

I'm sick of hypocrisy and they can all just **** off. Whoever gets the treasury benches won't affect me, and there's no point trying to help anyone else.

I knew all this when I was 20, but it's taken a few decades to finally sink in.
Old 10th July 2023, 06:04 PM   #383
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

At last salvation comes over the horizon

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...FY3ZKOEYGVYPU/

Hipkins and his mother have destroyed the education system. It will take a generation to fix. Erica Stanford is the solution
Cometh the hour cometh the woman. I will send her my carefully crafted curriculum in brief form.
Old 10th July 2023, 08:42 PM   #384
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

At last salvation comes over the horizon.
If you think the inevitable ham and egg combo of Luxon and Seymour are salvation, you're going to be sadly disappointed.

Mind you, you might be rich. If so, it probably will be salvation for you. Poor people and gang members, not so much.
Old 10th July 2023, 09:07 PM   #385
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

If you think the inevitable ham and egg combo of Luxon and Seymour are salvation, you're going to be sadly disappointed.

Mind you, you might be rich. If so, it probably will be salvation for you. Poor people and gang members, not so much.
It all begins with education. All should read English fluently before age 5, then Rosemary Hipkins cant wreck their lives.
Old 11th July 2023, 03:02 AM   #386
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

All should read English fluently before age 5...
That's one of the dumbest statements I've ever seen in my entire life.

Not only is it enormously difficult and time-consuming to teach children under 5 to read, it's a total waste of time. They learn to read the words without any understanding of what they're reading.

Even if someone was crazy enough to make that a goal, we don't have a hundredth of the resources needed to implement it. Daycare and kindergarten teachers are stretched to breaking point and there are waiting lists at every early education centre.
Old 11th July 2023, 07:20 AM   #387
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

That's one of the dumbest statements I've ever seen in my entire life.

Not only is it enormously difficult and time-consuming to teach children under 5 to read, it's a total waste of time. They learn to read the words without any understanding of what they're reading.

Even if someone was crazy enough to make that a goal, we don't have a hundredth of the resources needed to implement it. Daycare and kindergarten teachers are stretched to breaking point and there are waiting lists at every early education centre.
My two are ordinary, and read fluently by 5. It was one 20 minute phonics lesson a week, one on one, for several weeks in their 5th year of life. It was called jolly phonics but no doubt other courses are available.
I asked the teacher have you had failures?
Does dyslexia exist?

No and no were the answers. My biggest regret in life was not abandoning all other pursuits and fixing New Zealand kids for life.

Last edited by Samson; 11th July 2023 at 07:22 AM.
Old 11th July 2023, 05:16 PM   #388
novaphile
Quester of Doglets

It all begins with education. All should read English fluently before age 5, then Rosemary Hipkins cant wreck their lives.
I was stunned when I started school, at age 5, and none of the kids knew how to read.

What the **** were their parents doing for the first five years of their lives?

I had already memorised favourite childrens books (Dr Seuss), and was starting on motoring through everything ever written by Enid Blyghton. (Pip the pixie, the magic faraway tree, Adventure and Famous Five series).

These were quickly followed by Biggles books, Dr Doolittle and Professor Brainstorm.

By the time I was 10 I was reading Isaac Asimov, Lord of the Rings, and had just 'discovered' Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (My older brother had been assigned 'A day in the life of Ivan Denisovitch' and I was so impressed with his writing, I was getting his books from the library (Cancer Ward and The First Circle)

I was very lucky to have a good and sympathetic librarian in Primary School, and she went out of her way to find me appropriate material to read.

During grade six or seven (very hard to remember the details now) there was a national assessment of students that included vocabularly and reading comprehension. I was assessed as having the reading and comprehension skills of a post-graduate university student.

All of this has me wondering if lack of early exposure to reading skills may contribute to the life-long struggles I see many people having around me.
Old 11th July 2023, 05:21 PM   #389
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

I was stunned when I started school, at age 5, and none of the kids knew how to read.

What the **** were their parents doing for the first five years of their lives?

I had already memorised favourite childrens books (Dr Seuss), and was starting on motoring through everything ever written by Enid Blyghton. (Pip the pixie, the magic faraway tree, Adventure and Famous Five series).

These were quickly followed by Biggles books, Dr Doolittle and Professor Brainstorm.

By the time I was 10 I was reading Isaac Asimov, Lord of the Rings, and had just 'discovered' Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (My older brother had been assigned 'A day in the life of Ivan Denisovitch' and I was so impressed with his writing, I was getting his books from the library (Cancer Ward and The First Circle)

I was very lucky to have a good and sympathetic librarian in Primary School, and she went out of her way to find me appropriate material to read.

During grade six or seven (very hard to remember the details now) there was a national assessment of students that included vocabularly and reading comprehension. I was assessed as having the reading and comprehension skills of a post-graduate university student.

All of this has me wondering if lack of early exposure to reading skills may contribute to the life-long struggles I see many people having around me.
Yes. There is an absolute ability to read early.
I liken it to lining up model animals and asking children to name them left to right.
Then treat phonetic combinations of letters the same way.
But what would I know?
People protest that anomalies in English can confound, but it is interesting how few anomalies exist in the average sentence.
Eg the one I just wrote.

Ok, this is politics, and Trevor Mallard as education minister in 2002 rejected urgent advice from an interparty round the world tour to immediately use phonics
I remember this and how desolate I felt.
No one else appeared to notice.

Last edited by Samson; 11th July 2023 at 05:27 PM.
Old 12th July 2023, 03:41 PM   #390
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

It is depressing to see the race to best let the land banking thieves squat like toads on their tax free mega fortunes.
Old 13th July 2023, 02:53 AM   #391
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Yes. There is an absolute ability to read early.
You're confusing possibility with reality.

Parents can't even feed their kids properly - with childhood obesity at 30% - or even get them to attend school, not to mention the growing number of kids turning up at school unable to go to the toilet by themselves.

They're not going to teach kids to read, other than the few who already do.

I remain unconvinced there's any point. Otago Uni did a major study and found no correlation between early reading and future success.

It is depressing to see the race to best let the land banking thieves squat like toads on their tax free mega fortunes.
Well, your boy Luxon and his Libertarian lap-dog aren't going to tax them, so I find it hard to see what your problem is.
Old 13th July 2023, 03:30 AM   #392
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

You're confusing possibility with reality.

Parents can't even feed their kids properly - with childhood obesity at 30% - or even get them to attend school, not to mention the growing number of kids turning up at school unable to go to the toilet by themselves.

They're not going to teach kids to read, other than the few who already do.

I remain unconvinced there's any point. Otago Uni did a major study and found no correlation between early reading and future success.

Well, your boy Luxon and his Libertarian lap-dog aren't going to tax them, so I find it hard to see what your problem is.
I agree.
I pledged my vote to womens right party but Winstone is on the 11th coming
Old 13th July 2023, 01:00 PM   #393
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

I agree.
I pledged my vote to womens right party but Winstone is on the 11th coming
Will not get close to the 5% threshhold and he sure as hell isn't winning any electorates.

And since the thread is about her, I'm going to lay the blame for all of our ills at Jacinda's pretty little feet.

I said at the time - and she of course failed to act - that when you have a socialist government and a clear majority, it is incumbent of you to push through legislation to help those people you claim to stand for.

She did nothing. Bye-bye Labour.
Old 15th July 2023, 11:18 AM   #394
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Dear old Winston seems to have seen his chances in the rabbit hole, claiming that vaccines are shortening lives: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...-to-parliament

Sad old fart.
Old 16th July 2023, 11:41 AM   #395
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

Dear old Winston seems to have seen his chances in the rabbit hole, claiming that vaccines are shortening lives: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...-to-parliament

Sad old fart.
It is not disputed some lives were shortened by Pfizer.
Both infirm and the young. However the subject is tedious, I would rather see Winstone stick to being a constructive Uncle Tom.
Old 16th July 2023, 04:35 PM   #396
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

It is not disputed some lives were shortened by Pfizer.
It's even less disputed that millions of lives were saved by the vaccine.

It's a hard and fast fact that a minuscule percentage of people have adverse reactions to vaccines, but when viewed against the positives, it's less than a single drop in the Pacific Ocean.

There is no argument and the subject isn't tedious; it's fact v fantasy and of the utmost importance.

New Zealand has shockingly low childhood vaccination rates, largely driven by vaccine hesitancy among Maori. Winston (note there isn't an E at end) is doing everyone a severe disservice by mentioning anything negative about vaccines, especially the kind of disinformation he's promulgating right now.

When the inevitable measles epidemic hits this country and the paediatric wards fill with brown kids with measles, that little **** Peters and anyone else who has denigrated vaccines should be publicly tarred and feathered and thrown into the crater on Whakaari. Kids will die of measles in NZ this year, and that should never happen.
Old 16th July 2023, 04:49 PM   #397
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

It's even less disputed that millions of lives were saved by the vaccine.

It's a hard and fast fact that a minuscule percentage of people have adverse reactions to vaccines, but when viewed against the positives, it's less than a single drop in the Pacific Ocean.

There is no argument and the subject isn't tedious; it's fact v fantasy and of the utmost importance.

New Zealand has shockingly low childhood vaccination rates, largely driven by vaccine hesitancy among Maori. Winston (note there isn't an E at end) is doing everyone a severe disservice by mentioning anything negative about vaccines, especially the kind of disinformation he's promulgating right now.

When the inevitable measles epidemic hits this country and the paediatric wards fill with brown kids with measles, that little **** Peters and anyone else who has denigrated vaccines should be publicly tarred and feathered and thrown into the crater on Whakaari. Kids will die of measles in NZ this year, and that should never happen.
It is infinitely more critical to the future of New Zealand that Maori culture infestation is put back in the box.
We are all immigrants and fast despoilers of paradise, to a person. I will vote for WinstoN.
Vaccination used to be non controversial, and I find it a trivial subject in 2023.
Old 16th July 2023, 07:08 PM   #398
Roger Ramjets
Philosopher

And since the thread is about her, I'm going to lay the blame for all of our ills at Jacinda's pretty little feet.
More sexism?

Quote:
I said at the time - and she of course failed to act - that when you have a socialist government and a clear majority, it is incumbent of you to push through legislation to help those people you claim to stand for.

She did nothing. Bye-bye Labour.
If Labour goes bye-bye it won't be because they did nothing for the people - which is a bare-faced lie - it will be the usual:-

1. Blaming the government for all the things they had no control over - like inflation, a global problem caused by the bad handling of covid by other countries - and ginned up by a news media that loves controversy.

2. Racism. Yesterday my brother confidently told me that National would win because the government is giving in to those dirty brown people Maori. I fear there are enough like him that this analysis is accurate.

3. Most people only care about themselves, so a selfish right wing party suits their temperament better. Never mind that most them will be worse off. National just has to push the right buttons to get 'single issue' voters onboard.

4. This is what always happens after a responsible government works hard to get the nation through a crisis. As soon as things return to normal people go back to whinging about everything and pulling out those simple (but wrong) solutions to all the problems of the world - which the opposition party promises they will implement the moment they are elected!
Old 16th July 2023, 07:34 PM   #399
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena
Pronouns: he/him

It is infinitely more critical to the future of New Zealand that Maori culture infestation is put back in the box.
I would just like to draw attention to this statement.

https://xkcd.com/154/
arthwollipot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2023, 03:08 AM   #400
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

More sexism?
No. Diappointment.

If Labour goes bye-bye it won't be because they did nothing for the people - which is a bare-faced lie
Oh please do make a list of all the good they've done, this will be fun! Don't include covid, because NZ's death rate is higher than Australia, so our response wasn't all that special.

In the meantime...

1. Blaming the government for all the things they had no control over - like inflation, a global problem caused by the bad handling of covid by other countries - and ginned up by a news media that loves controversy.
Irrelevant - that's definitely not one of the issues I blame Labour for.

2. Racism. Yesterday my brother confidently told me that National would win because the government is giving in to those dirty brown people Maori. I fear there are enough like him that this analysis is accurate.
Again, completely irrelevant. True, but not in the slightest relevant to what Labour did or didn't do.

I've heard several people say they're going to vote National to stop the pandering to Maori. It's not even on my radar.

3. Most people only care about themselves, so a selfish right wing party suits their temperament better. Never mind that most them will be worse off. National just has to push the right buttons to get 'single issue' voters onboard.
Also irrelevant to my point.

I won't be voting for them no matter what policies they have.

4. This is what always happens after a responsible government works hard to get the nation through a crisis. As soon as things return to normal people go back to whinging about everything and pulling out those simple (but wrong) solutions to all the problems of the world - which the opposition party promises they will implement the moment they are elected!
Utter baloney, and the problems go back before the pandemic.

As usual, you are talking out of your nether regions. I've stated time after time what the problems are that Labour failed to act on, and here's a handy-dandy list of some of them so you can fail to tell me where they did more than lip-service to their plainly stated goals:

House prices and rents increased faster under Labour than the previous National government. Their stated goal of Kiwibuild to provide 100,000 affordable homes is only 98% short.

Worker rights have been eroded during Labour's two terms and the bare-faced liar Grant Robertson failed to take action on labour-only contracts despite a specific promise made to me that he would.

Health outcomes and services have worsened during the Labour Government.

Jaciinda's keynote policy of reducing childhood poverty has been a bad joke.

Originally Posted by arthwollipot View Post
I would just like to draw attention to this statement.
Well done - I was about to be astonished myself.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Non-USA & General Politics