IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Niels Harrit

Old 1st July 2014, 02:54 PM   #241
Redwood
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Josarhus View Post
A date has been set for the appeal case.

Harrit will be back in the courtroom March 12, 2015.
Either the Danish courts are overloaded with cases, or Harrit's appeal is so frivolous that it's at the back of the back burners. I think that here in the U.S. it would be summarily dismissed.
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2014, 03:21 PM   #242
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
Either the Danish courts are overloaded with cases, or Harrit's appeal is so frivolous that it's at the back of the back burners. I think that here in the U.S. it would be summarily dismissed.
So we face eight months of agonising tension before we get to know if our understanding of 9/11 is about to be shattered?

ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2014, 03:43 PM   #243
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
So we face eight months of agonising tension before we get to know if our understanding of 9/11 is about to be shattered?

Sad part would be "truthers" waiting for this. If memory serves, 9/11 will play no part in this. It's all about if his image/standing was hurt by this reporters article and the article alone.

The judge is not going to hear any of his "truther" nonsense.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41

Last edited by DGM; 1st July 2014 at 03:45 PM.
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2014, 09:38 AM   #244
Spanx
Master Poster

Let's hope the Judge googles him up first

His facebook page (which of course is not run by him ) will be enough to establish he is a crank.
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 09:05 AM   #245
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Harrt interview on December 11th, where he talks about his trial starting at 33:00 minutes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTDcyYXjuKc#t=1980
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 11:00 AM   #246
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by KDLarsen View Post
So the hearing was yesterday with a ruling to follow on September 13. Shockingly, none of the major newspapers covered this groundbreaking trial, and the only description I've found was in a journalism trade magazine. Sounds like a fun was had by all, apart from Niels Harrit, who turned up without a lawyer.

Google translate will do a decent enough job, although the headline should read "Do you want to see some dust from the World Trade Center?"
http://www.journalisten.dk/comment/20852
Link to Google translate: http://bit.ly/1cUEIf9
This article mentions a professor Per Hedegaard from the Niels Bohr Institute at Copenhagen University as having called Harrit's work "gakgak", which a Dane I talked to translates as "potty".
Now in the interview I linked in the previous post, starting about 42:00 min, Harrit talks about a professor from the Niels Bohr Institute who has ben MISquotes as saying that Harrit's theories are "pure garbage" - and that he, Harrit, has convinced that professor that the theories are correct after all, and that the professor is going to testify on his behalf in the March 2015 hearing! I am reasonably sure he is indeed talking about Per Hedegård. Someone should brief Hedegård...
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 01:10 PM   #247
KDLarsen
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
This article mentions a professor Per Hedegaard from the Niels Bohr Institute at Copenhagen University as having called Harrit's work "gakgak", which a Dane I talked to translates as "potty".
Now in the interview I linked in the previous post, starting about 42:00 min, Harrit talks about a professor from the Niels Bohr Institute who has ben MISquotes as saying that Harrit's theories are "pure garbage" - and that he, Harrit, has convinced that professor that the theories are correct after all, and that the professor is going to testify on his behalf in the March 2015 hearing! I am reasonably sure he is indeed talking about Per Hedegård. Someone should brief Hedegård...
Sounds like Niels Harrit still haven't got a clue what the hearing is about. He can have Hedegaard testify all he want, it won't have one jolt of influence on the case.
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 02:14 PM   #248
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

O well, he also plans to bring Jan Utzon into the court room (a truther architect)
Old 29th December 2014, 02:25 PM   #249
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

They're not going to look at his 27, 8x10 color glossies with circles and arrows...............

In this case it's not blind justice, it's him having no clue what this is all about. Just another example of the stage show that is "9/11 truth".

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 03:16 PM   #250
KDLarsen
Philosopher

O well, he also plans to bring Jan Utzon into the court room (a truther architect)
Sounds like a classic case of JAQ'ing off, tarnishing his fathers name in the process.
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2014, 12:52 PM   #251
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
They're not going to look at his 27, 8x10 color glossies with circles and arrows...............

In this case it's not blind justice, it's him having no clue what this is all about. Just another example of the stage show that is "9/11 truth".
,,, and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each
one was to be used as evidence....

Updated to 2015 it would include a Youtube video.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2015, 12:47 PM   #252
Spanx
Master Poster

Not to long now.

I get the feeling the judge is not going to be very interested in his 911 presentation, just like the UK judge dealing with TV licence evasion.
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2015, 02:15 PM   #253
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

Originally Posted by Spanx View Post
Not to long now.

I get the feeling the judge is not going to be very interested in his 911 presentation, just like the UK judge dealing with TV licence evasion.
That won't keep Harrit from claiming whatever outcome results as a vindication of his 9/11 theories. Mark Lane did it with Plausible Denial, spinning his victory for Liberty Lobby against Howard Hunt, which was actually won on technical legal grounds, into a victory for his narrative that Hunt was involved in a CIA plot to kill JFK. If Harrit wins, it'll vindicate his theory of conspiracy; if he loses, it'll be part of the plot to cover it up. Win-win.

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2015, 05:48 PM   #254
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

It's a little off-topic here, but I just found something quite telling on facebook - Harrit's ... girl friend? Partner? And her peculiar views. She is fully into woo, and clearly an anti-semite.

Here's what I saw:
Earlier today, Mike Bondi (Canadian truth activist for AE911T) shared an image that his wife posted - their daughter, I assume - and this got several comments, I quote:

Originally Posted by various commenters
Pernille Grumme Hi boys! Greetings from Copenhagen! Sweet daughter, Mike!
7 hrs · Like · 1

Mike Bondi Hi Pernille - how was Niels' birthday?
7 hrs · Like

Pernille Grumme He was i Sweden. Great, I think! Lots of greetings from US and Canada! Hear Pamela Senzees talk with Babara Honneger...
7 hrs · Like · 1

James Macdonald Hey Pernille!!...we have such great memories of you in Vancouver, cannot believe it's been 4 years this month since you and Niels came over....about time for another visit I think!!...hey Mike?..we should maybe do something this year...
6 hrs · Like · 1

Pernille Grumme Hey dear James! We would love to!
6 hrs · Like · 1
So it seems that Pernille Grumme and someone called Niels travel together over seas since 4 years ago. Sounds like they are a couple. Pernille is friends with three people with the surname "Harrit" (Niels himself does not have a personal FB profile - there exists one in his name that is run by someone else as a fan page). I think it is safe to say Harrit is Pernille's Niels.

Here is Pernille Grumme on Facebook. Just browse at your own leisure. The chemtrails, Obama taking orders from Netanyahu, ... you get the drift. On December 31st an Image with Hilary Clinton, with "davidicke" bottom right. Same date, image of Assad, with "7 reasons why nato/usa hates syria". #1 on the list is "Syria has no Rothschild Bank". There you have it: Dumb anti-semitic scum!

I have lately been browsing 9/11 Truth groups and pages and persons on Facebook - and was shocked to see how often and blatantly Israel and Jewry get blamed for everything including 9/11. I think this needs to be exposed more.

ETA:
Niels Harrit fanpage is https://www.facebook.com/Niels.Harri...iation.society
And indeed, his birthday was two days ago:
"Today, the 25th of January 2015, Niels Harrit turns 70 years old."

Last edited by Oystein; 27th January 2015 at 05:58 PM. Reason: ETA
Old 27th January 2015, 06:04 PM   #255
JSanderO
Illuminator

It's his wife and it's pretty sad to see how people fall for such rubbish. Having said that No state is without flaws. Israel has done some very creepy things... the US has, UK and so on.
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2015, 06:09 PM   #256
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by JSanderO View Post
It's his wife and it's pretty sad to see how people fall for such rubbish. Having said that No state is without flaws. Israel has done some very creepy things... the US has, UK and so on.
Today is the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz.
Harrit was born 2 days earlier.

Hatred grows, Jews are being prosecuted, real violence will result, because of ******** like Harrit's dumb wife. She talks **** because no reasons. Just because she is an anti-semitic *******.

Do you doubt that Harrit is an anti-semitic *******, too?
Old 27th January 2015, 06:35 PM   #257
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Today is the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz.
Harrit was born 2 days earlier.

Hatred grows, Jews are being prosecuted, real violence will result, because of ******** like Harrit's dumb wife. She talks **** because no reasons. Just because she is an anti-semitic *******.

Do you doubt that Harrit is an anti-semitic *******, too?

ETA: Isn't this defamation suit about some journalist lumping Harrit together with holocaust deniers and other such loons?
Well he damned well should be! He goes to bed with such a loon! (Sooner or later she will deny the h. )
Old 27th January 2015, 09:41 PM   #258
chrismohr
Master Poster

Originally Posted by JSanderO View Post
JSanderO, There is a world of difference between someone who opposes Israeli foreign and military policy and an anti-Semite. Anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial are revolting, nauseating examples of the worst of our species. I'd be careful about even commenting about opposition to Israeli military and intelligence activities you oppose and anti-Semitism in the same post!

And I agree with Oystein that anti-Semites should be exposed and rooted out whenever they appear. Once I heard Rush Limbaugh ream one of his listeners for an anti-Semitic remark. I thoroughly dislike Limbaugh, but 9/11 Truth activists should be as virulently opposed to anti-Semitism as Limbaugh is, in my opinion.
WTC Dust study http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64959841/911...12webHiRes.pdf Hundreds more links and info both sides: http:www.chrismohr911.com

Last edited by chrismohr; 27th January 2015 at 09:45 PM. Reason: addition
chrismohr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2015, 10:34 PM   #259
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by chrismohr View Post
JSanderO, There is a world of difference between someone who opposes Israeli foreign and military policy and an anti-Semite. Anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial are revolting, nauseating examples of the worst of our species. I'd be careful about even commenting about opposition to Israeli military and intelligence activities you oppose and anti-Semitism in the same post!

And I agree with Oystein that anti-Semites should be exposed and rooted out whenever they appear. Once I heard Rush Limbaugh ream one of his listeners for an anti-Semitic remark. I thoroughly dislike Limbaugh, but 9/11 Truth activists should be as virulently opposed to anti-Semitism as Limbaugh is, in my opinion.
It should be noted that although Limbaugh has no problem calling out anti semites, he loves and usedsthe term "Half-Rican" to describe President Obama.
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th January 2015, 02:06 AM   #260
Georgio
Muse

Oystein - can you please put together a more comprehensive list of examples to back up the accusation that Pernille Grumme is an anti-Semite?
Georgio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th January 2015, 04:33 AM   #261
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Georgio View Post
Oystein - can you please put together a more comprehensive list of examples to back up the accusation that Pernille Grumme is an anti-Semite?
I have no time to please apologists. Just read her posting history omn Facebook, figure out where the images she shares are from, what they mean. If you can't see the blantant, ugly anti-semitism lurking in every pore, think about what that may say about you.
Old 28th January 2015, 04:43 AM   #262
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

It's a little off-topic here, but I just found something quite telling on facebook - Harrit's ... girl friend? Partner? And her peculiar views. She is fully into woo, and clearly an anti-semite.

Here's what I saw:
Earlier today, Mike Bondi (Canadian truth activist for AE911T) shared an image that his wife posted - their daughter, I assume - and this got several comments, I quote:

So it seems that Pernille Grumme and someone called Niels travel together over seas since 4 years ago. Sounds like they are a couple. Pernille is friends with three people with the surname "Harrit" (Niels himself does not have a personal FB profile - there exists one in his name that is run by someone else as a fan page). I think it is safe to say Harrit is Pernille's Niels.

Here is Pernille Grumme on Facebook. Just browse at your own leisure. The chemtrails, Obama taking orders from Netanyahu, ... you get the drift. On December 31st an Image with Hilary Clinton, with "davidicke" bottom right. Same date, image of Assad, with "7 reasons why nato/usa hates syria". #1 on the list is "Syria has no Rothschild Bank". There you have it: Dumb anti-semitic scum!

I have lately been browsing 9/11 Truth groups and pages and persons on Facebook - and was shocked to see how often and blatantly Israel and Jewry get blamed for everything including 9/11. I think this needs to be exposed more.

ETA:
Niels Harrit fanpage is https://www.facebook.com/Niels.Harri...iation.society
And indeed, his birthday was two days ago:
"Today, the 25th of January 2015, Niels Harrit turns 70 years old."

According to this video from 31st May 2014 (an interview with Lucas Alexander for Wacko CT website Age Of Truth about the Bilderberg group) Harrit and Grumme are husband and wife:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

(around 25 seconds in)

Lots of paranoid guff on display from both Grumme and Harrit, but at least Harrit finds it within himself to say he doesn't believe the Bilderberg Group is linked to the 9/11 attacks.

ETA - Age Of Truth has a section dedicated to 'elite bloodlines', wherein predictable Rothschild/Zionism tosh can be found:

http://ageoftruth.dk/elite-bloodline-families/

If I were Harrit and Grumme, I'd be wanting to distance myself from this kind of thing...

Last edited by Ape of Good Hope; 28th January 2015 at 05:01 AM.
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th January 2015, 04:59 AM   #263
Georgio
Muse

Oystein, you made an accusation of anti-Semitism against an individual - please present a case to support it or retract the accusation. Burden of proof and all that.
Georgio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th January 2015, 05:15 AM   #264
JSanderO
Illuminator

Originally Posted by chrismohr View Post

Of course there is a difference. There is nothing in my post to indicate that I see opposition to Israel's policies equates to anti antisemitism. I oppose the policies of any state which are oppressive, anti democratic, authoritarian and so forth. In reading Oy's link it seems that this woman may be antisemitic. The appearance of being antisemitic is not a good thing. I can't say for her husband. He's just a fool.
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th January 2015, 05:34 AM   #265
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Oystein, you made an accusation of anti-Semitism against an individual - please present a case to support it or retract the accusation. Burden of proof and all that.
I did present the case - her anti-semitic posting history on Facebook.

I can't make you open your eyes, switch on your brain, read and unserstand. You have to do that yourself.

You have several times here on this board asked me to make a case and provide evidence. You know I always do. I never got feedback from you what you LEARNED from this.

You apparantly don't want to see, don't want to learn, methinks you are here to JAQ off.
Old 28th January 2015, 05:57 AM   #266
Georgio
Muse

I did present the case - her anti-semitic posting history on Facebook.
Please provide some examples of posts that you consider show her to be anti-Semitic.
Old 28th January 2015, 06:36 AM   #267
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Please provide some examples of posts that you consider show her to be anti-Semitic.
I already did - are you blind or do you close your eyes with malevolent purpose?
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...7#post10445457

Please address the evidence I provided there. I bolded some.
Then, when you doubt that this proves her to be an anti-semite, give reasons fpr your doubt. Do you think that claiming the bolded bit is informed by anything other than old-fashioned, blatant anti-semitism?

Please go ahead and defend the anti-semitic statements I already pointed you to. So that we will know that you are an anti-semite, too!

ETA: Do you have a Facebook account that you can login to to see her page? https://www.facebook.com/pernille.grumme
Please indicate that you do in fact see her postings!
Please scroll down to the postings made on December 31.

Do you see the image with Barack Obama on the top left, a map of Syria and Iraq at the bottom, and another man top right? Please identify the man on the right, and quote for us the text in the speech balloon assigned to either man. Please discuss what the message is that this image diseminates! Is it anti-semitic, yes or no?

Do you see the image five posts below that - with Syria's president Assad and a Syrian flag? The image has a headline "7 reasons why nato/syria hates syria". Do you see that? Please quote for us the alleged #1 reason! Please discuss what the message is that this image diseminates! Is it anti-semitic, yes or no?

I must get yes or no answers, no excuses, no apologies, no "we can't know", for clearly we can. I need your 2x yes, so you know to shut up and admit that Pernille is a *********** anti-semite. Or give us 2x no, so we know YOU are an anti-semite, and can go on ignoring you.

Last edited by Oystein; 28th January 2015 at 06:47 AM.
Old 28th January 2015, 06:56 AM   #268
Georgio
Muse

I'm not on facebook, no. Would you post those images here please and also some examples of her written posts that you think are anti-Semitic, and I'll be happy to offer my opinion on them.
Old 28th January 2015, 07:26 AM   #269
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

I'm not on facebook, no. Would you post those images here please and also some examples of her written posts that you think are anti-Semitic, and I'll be happy to offer my opinion on them.
No, of course I will not reproduce antisemitic filth.
It's not my problem that you can't and won't login there. Your choice. If I reproduced the dirt, how would you know I am not making it up?

However I already gave you verbatim what is written on one of the images. I bolded it. You had the opportunity to offer your opinion all the time - why didn't you?
The other image has Barack Obama calling Benhamin Netanyahu his "boss" as they apparently talk about Syria and Iraq. You can comment on that, too.
Old 28th January 2015, 07:31 AM   #270
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
It should be noted that although Limbaugh has no problem calling out anti semites, he loves and used the term "Half-Rican" to describe President Obama.
According to teh google, he said this one time in January of 2007. No indication that he "loves" the term; however, it was obviously a stupid race-baiting thing to say.

Dance, Oystein, dance!
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th January 2015, 07:38 AM   #271
Georgio
Muse

No, of course I will not reproduce antisemitic filth.
You could put a caption at the top explaining what this image is, where it came from (a link) and that it represents anti-Semitism and give your views on it etc... It would seem like the logical thing to do if you think that anti-Semitism 'needs to be exposed more' which I would completely agree with. You could say that 'Niels Harrit's wife posted this on her facebook page', or something like that.

I should add that I am not anti-Semitic, and that is as much as I am going to contribute to your continued efforts to deflect the conversation onto me and my motivation for posting.
Old 28th January 2015, 07:45 AM   #272
Spanx
Master Poster

You could put a caption at the top explaining what this image is, where it came from (a link) and that it represents anti-Semitism and give your views on it etc... It would seem like the logical thing to do if you think that anti-Semitism 'needs to be exposed more' which I would completely agree with. You could say that 'Niels Harrit's wife posted this on her facebook page', or something like that.

I should add that I am not anti-Semitic, and that is as much as I am going to contribute to your continued efforts to deflect the conversation onto me and my motivation for posting.
You could sign up to facebook and then post it here so I can see it ? as I don't do facebook.
Old 28th January 2015, 07:50 AM   #273
JSanderO
Illuminator

That's pathetic. Oy posted ample evidence which shows a troubling pattern. Get a facebook account so you can see for yourself. If not it is nothing but willful ignorance and denial.
Old 28th January 2015, 07:54 AM   #274
carlitos
"más divertido"

Photos on Pernille Grumme's facebook timeline:

carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th January 2015, 08:31 AM   #275
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
That first one references a website called Smoloko.com (NSFW, language and imagery). My god, what a snakepit of crazy. And, yes, there is definitely an anti-Semitic basis for the whole thing; one of the "articles" says this:
Quote:
WHY DID A CONVICTED JEWISH BILLIONAIRE PEDOPHILE NAMED JEFFREY EPSTEIN THAT PIMPED OUT UNDERAGE GIRLS TO POWERFUL MEN HAVE 21 CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS FOR BILL CLINTON AND OTHER PROMINENT POLITICAL AND CULTURAL FIGURES ? THE MOSSAD,CIA AND ITS FRIENDS CONTROL MOST OF THE POLITICIANS, GENERALS, SPY CHIEFS, JUDGES, JOURNALISTS AND POLICE CHIEFS THROUGH CHILD SEX, DRUGS AND MIND CONTROL…THE PERFECT BLACKMAIL NEEDED TO ENSURE OBEDIENCE AFTER THE ZIONIST ORCHESTRATED 9/11 FALSEFLAG ATTACKS…
And (just for the giggles) apparently The Grateful Dead were a part of the "elite mind control" plot.

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th January 2015, 08:35 AM   #276
carlitos
"más divertido"

A friend of the devil is a friend of mine...
Old 28th January 2015, 08:37 AM   #277
Georgio
Muse

Thanks for posting the pictures, carlitos.

My view - the first image is anti-Semitic because it uses the word 'Goyim', which I looked up and apparently means anyone who isn't Jewish.

2 - Although I don't think there is anything explicitly anti-Semitic in this, in the context of the above image being posted in the same place it would point in that direction.

3 - (blue ISIS one) I can't see anything anti-Semitic about that image. I doesn't seem to mention Jewish people.

4 - (Syria one) Don't know enough about any of the points to comment. I'd never heard of the Rothschild family and scanned the Wiki page to see there have been anti-Semitic conspiracies attributed to them so this may be an example of that.

Carlitos, could you copy and paste some examples of what Pernille Grumme said about these images that is anti-Semitic? I would agree with JSanderO that there is a troubling pattern.
Old 28th January 2015, 08:44 AM   #278
carlitos
"más divertido"

Carlitos, could you copy and paste some examples of what Pernille Grumme said about these images that is anti-Semitic?
No. I only posted the images for others' benefit.
Old 28th January 2015, 09:05 AM   #279
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

Thanks for posting the pictures, carlitos.

My view - the first image is anti-Semitic because it uses the word 'Goyim', which I looked up and apparently means anyone who isn't Jewish.

2 - Although I don't think there is anything explicitly anti-Semitic in this, in the context of the above image being posted in the same place it would point in that direction.

3 - (blue ISIS one) I can't see anything anti-Semitic about that image. I doesn't seem to mention Jewish people.

4 - (Syria one) Don't know enough about any of the points to comment. I'd never heard of the Rothschild family and scanned the Wiki page to see there have been anti-Semitic conspiracies attributed to them so this may be an example of that.

Carlitos, could you copy and paste some examples of what Pernille Grumme said about these images that is anti-Semitic? I would agree with JSanderO that there is a troubling pattern.

One problem I see here is that whilst Pernille Grumme may not be a goose-stepping neo-nazi, she appears to be wandering into anti-semitic territory in her Truther fervour.

Whatever her motivation or beliefs, it's not terribly clever on her part to be posting this kind of material on Facebook at the same time as her husband is attempting to defend his name in a defamation of character case.
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th January 2015, 09:12 AM   #280
carlitos
"más divertido"

A 9/11 Truther doing something "not terribly clever" -- go figure.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories