ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags surveillance

Old 9th February 2019, 08:01 PM   #201
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by rlopez2 View Post
When Nazis went about their "freedom-loving", they went -twice- head on against people that could and did defend themselves on an equal basis right in Europe
Define "defended themselves", do you mean like Poland? France? Belgium? Holland? Norway?

Quote:
(they don’t seem to have been bored enough to go to the other side of the globe to "white-man-burdeningly" mess with "negritos").
Hitler had a plan for the US down the road.

Quote:
They didn't use the UN as platform to stage their "alliance of the willing" WMD lies
The UN was formed AFTER WWII.

Quote:
and, after those pesky Russians stopped their offensive at great cost (like one fifth of their population), Nazis seized upon the chance to really test if "'God' was with them" as they were being run over all the way back to Berlin.
The weather stopped the German offensive long enough for the Soviets, with US aid, to regroup, and launch a counter offensive. Plus, Hitler decided to go after England and got the Luftwaffe chewed up.

Quote:
To me this is having and putting to the test a belief.
Sure you think this, it's what happens when you don't read enough hardbacked books.

Quote:
It was later that gringos were collectively brainwashed into believing that WWII was won through gringo and British spy games.
If you ask most Americans I doubt you'll find any that cite the OSS as being key to victory over Germany. Most would say it was an allied effort (US, UK, Soviet Union, France, and the rest) that won the war.

Quote:
After "freedom-lovingly" collapsing another country/people because their dictator is not the kind that USG likes, I see Trump picking fights with Venezuela.
At least you acknowledge he's a dictator.
Old 10th February 2019, 02:34 AM   #202
rlopez2
Thinker

// __ Glenn Greenwald: Jeff Bezos Protests the Invasion of His Privacy, as Amazon Builds a Sprawling Surveillance State for Everyone Else

https://theintercept.com/2019/02/08/...nts=1#comments
rlopez2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2019, 04:08 AM   #203
rlopez2
Thinker

Ha! Gringos talking about "hardbacked books/information" when it comes to their "history"!

"Illuminator" Axxman300 thank you for illuminating me. I couldn't have figured out by myself that the number of angels that can dance on the head of a pin is 239 (which makes total sense because 239 is a prime number). Now, since you are so good in Math, did you do the Math to compare the genocidal ratio by Nazis during WWII to the one of those "freedom-loving" wars spearheaded by gringos and the British? (as I said it is very basic common core 3rd grade Math). "2 + 2 = 4" should mean the exact same thing for you and me, right? Or, as Orwell said, it may be 5 if the ruling class wants it that way and they indoctrinate the proles with "hardbacked books" ... ?

I will not elaborate on your reply, because it would spoil it for people running into this thread (btw, folks, most gringos, amazingly and amusingly even those who think of themselves as "skeptical", have been "worked" to think, react like this "illuminator", as preposterous as you may find his reaction, it is typical, which you could test by yourself). They actually wholeheartedly believe such bs, watch this (this is why they hate Trump it cost O'Reilly his job):

// __ Bill O'Reilly's Super Bowl interview with President Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVox2frrW64&t=2m8s
~
Here is the transcript of that interview:

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/2/5/14...uper-bowl-2017
~
and again my point is not that "questionable" thing about considering what you do to people "errors", but what they do to you "errors"/"mistakes", but how incredibly selective are "freedom lovers" when it comes to the kinds of errors they make and that "freedom lovers" actually and self-evidently believe (in their star wars ways of thinking) they are doing the universe a favor by "being themselves".

I am not even a historian, nor do I care much about such matters (to me "history" and all those "humanities" are about bsing brainwashing). What I know I do because I went to school in Germany and German people do have a history/(a collective consciousness as a people (in the Hegelian sense of history)), which you notice when you go to their museums (museums in the U.S. are like Disney franchises) and because I have also read their history and listen to their speeches from their very horses' mouths (I posted a speech by the very Hitler in which he scathingly pokes fun at the British with their "white man burden" and gringos with their "Monroe doctrine" bs). I also had the chance to actually speak to people who were both Nazis and against Nazism. I thoroughly love German Sachlichkeit!

I discussed such matters with a nice and true history teacher I met. To my amazement he agreed with me about U.S. history (especially the version of it taught to kids) being mostly propaganda. I asked him to do the following TaL experiment: to take a translation of, for example, that speech by the very Hitler and discus it with his students in class (without telling them whose speech was it) to see their reaction ... He told me he would get certainly fired "for other reasons" afterwards. He even told me: "but what are you going to teach as 'U.S. history', then?"
rlopez2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2019, 04:16 AM   #204
rlopez2
Thinker

>> After "freedom-lovingly" collapsing another country/people because their dictator is not the kind that USG likes, I see Trump picking fights with Venezuela.

> At least you acknowledge he's a dictator.

Also, you should read up on those "hardbacked books" you know of about Jacobo Árbenz, Jaime Roldós, Omar Torrijos and Salvador Allende. In those cases they were democratically elected presidents, so they don't really care about you being a dictator or no, this is the "freedom loving" illusive bs they dangle on your face and, apparently, your bit and ate.
Old 10th February 2019, 04:54 AM   #205
rlopez2
Thinker

Here are two books (which to you most probably aren't "hardbacked") about the history of your own country masterfully cribbed in an in-depth, to the point, "nothing but the truth" and even humorous way:

// __ All the Shah's Men: An American Coup and the Roots of Middle East Terror

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JJZTJIQ/
~
// __ Overthrow: America's Century of Regime Change from Hawaii to Iraq

https://www.amazon.com/Overthrow-Ame...dp/0805082409/
~
Kinzer researched, explained, replayed the circumstances and motives that played a role in the U.S. turning into an imperial power. No, it was not always like that.

// __ author Stephen Kinzer:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=C...phen+Kinzer%22
~
Old 10th February 2019, 04:59 AM   #206
rlopez2
Thinker

that "questionable" thing about considering what you do to people "errors"/"mistakes", but what they do to you "terror"
Old 11th February 2019, 12:27 PM   #207
carlitos
"más divertido"

Quote:
Axxman300
Illuminator

dudalb: "Penultimate Amazing"

Heinlein quote etc.
It could be a coincidence or my imagination, but I don't recall anyone outside of the gang-stalking threads referring to users' avatars, avatar titles, or signature quotes like this. I can't imagine how disturbing it must be to see trivial things like this and imagine that they are personally targeted at yourself.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2019, 12:39 PM   #208
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

// __ Glenn Greenwald: Jeff Bezos Protests the Invasion of His Privacy, as Amazon Builds a Sprawling Surveillance State for Everyone Else

https://theintercept.com/2019/02/08/...nts=1#comments
Beautiful example of sheer, Tinfoil Paranoia.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st February 2019, 08:53 PM   #209
rlopez2
Thinker

// __ After 18 Years of War, the Taliban Has the Upper Hand in Afghanistan Peace Talks

https://theintercept.com/2019/02/15/...talks-taliban/
~
I have no way of knowing to which extent this is true, but just the fact that that "freedom-loving" is still going on and that the media fly these kinds of memes are enough to believe that, at the very least, there may be some truth to it.

An Egyptian was telling me the other day that Iraqi people have democratically elected a pro-Iran guy as their president:

"... , oh, no, wait, this is not what 'democracy' means for us, where is that Saddam Hussein guy when we need him most? Can anyone remind me why did we 'regime change' him? Oh, yeah, because he was the mastermind behind 9/11 or was it for those WMDs? ... or wait, weren’t people directly linked with the Saudi royal family the ones that did it? or was it that on top of being un-American, 'pro-Russia' 'Vladimir Putin'? ... And, great Lord! All those Muslim droids are so unrealistically irrational! We do them the favor of invading, destroying their countries, 'freedom-loving' them even in high tech fashion and instead of thanking us for giving them the chance to serve as subjects of the 'greater good' (tm), what they do is emigrate, come to our countries. Are we now supposed to bomb our own countries, too?":

// __ RT Documentary: (24:33) Going Dutch. Holland’s refugee integration success story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8KR4Bry2kA&t=11m41s

Geert Wilders (chairman party of "freedom" Netherlands): " ... most people, are mostly young men by the way, who are not fighting to save their home country, but are coming to us. We are sending our men to Syria to fight, to bomb Syria and they are leaving their country and coming to Holland ... "

"How ungrateful! How could those Muslim lowlifes not understand something as basic as that? That self-evidently proves to us we are superior to all those 'negritos'. No, wonder they become 'terrorists' they have no brains enabling them to think of anything better than that ..."
Old 24th February 2019, 10:54 PM   #210
rlopez2
Thinker

Military, Deep State and the American Innocence. Like fish in the water, Americans have lost the ability to notice the pervasive and omnipresent propaganda.
By Chris Kanthan. February 20, 2019

https://www.globalresearch.ca/milita...ocence/5648122
Old 25th February 2019, 09:45 AM   #211
fagin
Philosopher

Fishple?
Old 25th February 2019, 10:28 AM   #212
carlitos
"más divertido"

Quote:
An Assad-apologist, Monsanto / autism conspiracy theorist writing about propaganda brainwashing in "global research dot ca" is irony of the highest order.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2019, 10:45 AM   #213
bknight
Graduate Poster

Military, Deep State and the American Innocence. Like fish in the water, Americans have lost the ability to notice the pervasive and omnipresent propaganda.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/milita...ocence/5648122
Merely one man's myopic viewpoint, but doesn't have any grasp of world geopolitics.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories