ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 17th July 2016, 01:25 PM   #41
Kid Eager
Philosopher
 
Kid Eager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,767
Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
Why do you imagine you are telling me anything I am unaware of ?
But despite his faults he is much more "clued up" than anybody I have yet seen on this chat site .
Oh look. A contrarian being contrary. Again.

Holding so many contrary positions at a once must put a strain on maintaining consistency on what you claim to believe.
__________________
What do Narwhals, Magnets and Apollo 13 have in common? Think about it....

Last edited by Kid Eager; 17th July 2016 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Speling
Kid Eager is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2016, 04:32 PM   #42
Steve001
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,374
Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
see previous post .

The moon being hollow , for example , is a very interesting theory and when faced with full facts is very difficult to argue against .
.
Explain to us how the Moon is hollow is true according to the facts? I put no constraints how you answer
Steve001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2016, 06:05 PM   #43
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,824
Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
I referred to the presenters as being dolts . Why do you want to bracket yourself with them ?
What convoluted process leads you to believe i am DI's spokesperson ?
Hardly convoluted, you are quick to defend him, claim you follow him regularily, thus I assumed you have some knowledge about his claims. I note he was asked a very simple question about his claims and instead of offering ANYTHING he gets bombastic.
Why?
As someone who follows DI, do you know or not know if he does or does not claim that some world leaders are reptilian aliens.

BTW, dodge noted. AGAIN

Last edited by jaydeehess; 17th July 2016 at 06:25 PM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2016, 07:16 PM   #44
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing
 
Gord_in_Toronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 18,647
Just for the giggles I Googled >moon is not hollow< which lead me to: Hollow_MoonWP.

The Moon is not hollow.

__________________
"Reality is what's left when you cease to believe." Philip K. Dick
Gord_in_Toronto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2016, 08:20 PM   #45
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,824
Third dodge coming up.......... or not.....inquiring minds want to know.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2016, 09:06 PM   #46
Noztradamus
Illuminator
 
Noztradamus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,680
Originally Posted by Steve001 View Post
Explain to us how the Moon is hollow is true according to the facts? I put no constraints how you answer
Well, it's thin at one end, much much thicker in the middle and then thin again at the far end.
__________________
The Australian Family Association's John Morrissey was aghast when he learned Jessica Watson was bidding to become the youngest person to sail round the world alone, unaided and without stopping.
Noztradamus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2016, 10:39 PM   #47
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,824
Originally Posted by Noztradamus View Post
Well, it's thin at one end, much much thicker in the middle and then thin again at the far end.
Is that your theory, the theory that is yours?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne...Brontosauruses
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2016, 10:43 PM   #48
trustbutverify
Philosopher
 
trustbutverify's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,301
Originally Posted by Gilbert Syndrome View Post
Having read most of the Robots Rebellion when I spied it had been left in an office about 5 years ago, I can attest to the simple fact that I've read better stories in the Readers Wives section of dirty magazines.
Link?
__________________
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2016, 10:47 PM   #49
trustbutverify
Philosopher
 
trustbutverify's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,301
Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
Why do you imagine you are telling me anything I am unaware of ?
But despite his faults he is much more "clued up" than anybody I have yet seen on this chat site .
"Clued up" about what? Hollow moon theory or the Holohoax con?
__________________
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2016, 11:22 PM   #50
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,824
Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
"Clued up" about what? Hollow moon theory or the Holohoax con?
"Clued up" is not only very odd phrasing, it's very different than the derivative of "clue" I would use to describe Mr.Icke.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2016, 11:48 PM   #51
Rincewind
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Adirondacks, NY - with Magrat!
Posts: 8,017
Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
"Clued up" is not only very odd phrasing, it's very different than the derivative of "clue" I would use to describe Mr.Icke.
Clue:

Completely
Lacking
Undeniable
Evidence

perhaps?
Rincewind is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2016, 11:48 PM   #52
Noztradamus
Illuminator
 
Noztradamus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,680
Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Is that your theory, the theory that is yours?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne...Brontosauruses
My theory, that is mine, is the lizard aliens arrived in the big lizard spaceship that is the moon
__________________
The Australian Family Association's John Morrissey was aghast when he learned Jessica Watson was bidding to become the youngest person to sail round the world alone, unaided and without stopping.
Noztradamus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 12:48 AM   #53
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,643
Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
How might a spaceship move ?
"By tucking propulsion of one sort or another you clown " -- is what he should have said .
Yeah, that really would have shown them. "The moon moves by something that makes it move". Just the kind of detailed, evidence-based retort that would have silenced his critics.

Or not.

Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
I can see he was lost for words by being faced with such dolts .
The moon being hollow , for example , is a very interesting theory and when faced with full facts is very difficult to argue against .
I will add my voice to the chorus of requests for the full facts of this ludicrous idea interesting theory.

Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
Like DI , I could make a very strong case for Aliens having visited this planet in our past .
If this is anything like the cases you have made in the past, I very much doubt that. However, any time you feel like starting a new thread on this topic, I would be happy to see what you have to offer.

Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
However , in his position I would not have included further material and speculation in this area publicly . It only leads to this type of situation -- 99% name calling and ridicule . It results in him being easily labelled as screw loose based on a very small part of his discussion agenda -- the balance being worthwhile or better .
In any other situation, adding further information- details or even, heaven forbid, evidence- would add credibility to the claim. You appear to be saying that the more DI fleshes out his theories, which according to you are solid works of staggering intellectual achievement and painstaking research, the more ridicule he will engender.
You are, I will admit, a master of hubris, but does this not, even for you, lead to a tiny shiver of doubt?

Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
You just fit the stereotype and smugness is the order of the day .
Your definition of smugness is as inaccurate as your earlier one of laziness.

Someone on this forum, not so long ago, was urging posters to stop feeding their own egos and looking for attention. I think you should listen to their advice, whoever it was.
Who was that, Malbec?
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 01:14 AM   #54
Malbec
Muse
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 960
https://youtu.be/56Hisi8kNLE

Laugh these incidents away .
Video lasts around 11 minutes and consists of NASA footage only .
Whatever your conclusions , you are moronic if you do not admit that the video shows UFOs
Remember . UFOs . Not UFOs manned by Aliens .

...snip...

Edited by jsfisher:  Edited for compliance with Rule 0 and Rule 12 of the Membership Agreement.

Last edited by jsfisher; 18th July 2016 at 04:29 PM.
Malbec is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 01:39 AM   #55
fagin
Philosopher
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 7,070
I read on the internet that they are manned by kittens.

The internet is obviously wrong, I assume it meant to say kittened by kittens.
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 02:03 AM   #56
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,643
Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
https://youtu.be/56Hisi8kNLE

Laugh these incidents away .
Video lasts around 11 minutes and consists of NASA footage only .
Whatever your conclusions , you are moronic if you do not admit that the video shows UFOs
Remember . UFOs . Not UFOs manned by Aliens .
Strange, that this forum's towering intellectual presence did not check the source of these videos before posting.
From your friends at the David Icke forum:
Quote:
Seems this is needing done considering the amount of hoaxed UFO related videos on U-Tube. For whatever reasons people/groups are deciding to try and pass off hoaxed/ CGI UFO related videos as genuine mysteries and its about time they were exposed.

These channels/individuals only make the UFO situation laughable or discredit it as not worthy of serious consideration. There also seems to be some that are promoting or creating false videos for $$ reasons. individuals that are linked to various advertising companies. I have included a list below of such hoax channels; Please feel free to add any more you have concerns or suspicions on. (Snipped the rest of the list for focus)
Paranormal Crucible
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=292363

...snip...

Edited by jsfisher:  Moderated content and response to same redacted.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis

Last edited by jsfisher; 18th July 2016 at 04:31 PM.
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 03:20 AM   #57
mikado
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,927
I was astounded when he adnitted even he couldn't tell the difference between real humans and reptilians. Now, as he's the one espousing this theory, surely his entire theory falls in a hole if EVEN HE can't tell the difference????
__________________
member formally known as Renmarkable.
mikado is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 04:01 AM   #58
threadworm
Graduate Poster
 
threadworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,550
Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
https://youtu.be/56Hisi8kNLE

Laugh these incidents away .
Video lasts around 11 minutes and consists of NASA footage only .
Whatever your conclusions , you are moronic if you do not admit that the video shows UFOs
Remember . UFOs . Not UFOs manned by Aliens .
Gladly.

The alleged 'UFO' claimed in the first segment isn't even flying, it's firmly attached to the ground and is actually a hill in the background behind St George's crater. It's been debunked countless times. I even have images I did myself if I can be bothered to find them.

As for the rest, you'd have to be moronic happy to count ice crystals, lens flares, water droplets and meteors as UFOs.
__________________
Facts are simple and facts are straight, facts are lazy and facts are late, facts don't come with points of view, facts don't do what I want them to.

**************************

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 04:13 AM   #59
threadworm
Graduate Poster
 
threadworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,550
Here we are, just for fun - this is what the 'UFO' is:



The only reason that it appears to be horizontal in the video footage is because it is on a slope. The dark line is just the way shadows are falling. The same hill can be seen fully lit in later images from Apollo 15.
__________________
Facts are simple and facts are straight, facts are lazy and facts are late, facts don't come with points of view, facts don't do what I want them to.

**************************

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 04:56 AM   #60
Malbec
Muse
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 960
Originally Posted by fagin View Post
I read on the internet that they are manned by kittens.

The internet is obviously wrong, I assume it meant to say kittened by kittens.
All the better for Cosmic . He will find himself at home .
Malbec is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 04:57 AM   #61
Malbec
Muse
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 960
Originally Posted by threadworm View Post
Gladly.

The alleged 'UFO' claimed in the first segment isn't even flying, it's firmly attached to the ground and is actually a hill in the background behind St George's crater. It's been debunked countless times. I even have images I did myself if I can be bothered to find them.

As for the rest, you'd have to be moronic happy to count ice crystals, lens flares, water droplets and meteors as UFOs.
Twaddle , Sir . Utter .

All of these matters that you reasonably mention have been looked at decades ago . You are no doubt well intentioned , but , really ---- . talk about teaching a mongoose how to suck eggs .

Last edited by Malbec; 18th July 2016 at 05:04 AM.
Malbec is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 05:03 AM   #62
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,824
Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Third dodge coming up.......... or not.....inquiring minds want to know.
Nope, completely ignoring the claim and inquiry,,, at least so far.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 05:04 AM   #63
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,824
Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
Twaddle , Sir . Utter .
Thats what threadworm was getting at. The claims of DI are utter twaddle. Hope for you yet?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 05:12 AM   #64
Malbec
Muse
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 960
Originally Posted by mikado View Post
I was astounded when he adnitted even he couldn't tell the difference between real humans and reptilians. Now, as he's the one espousing this theory, surely his entire theory falls in a hole if EVEN HE can't tell the difference????
I find it amazing to see such twaddle from you instant experts .
By all means be aware of all his findings and beliefs . But don't start dogmatising about matters you clearly have not a clue about .

He would talk to people who were genuinely interested , about inter dimensional travel in all its aspects and shape shifting .
In a dimension where shape shifting exists ( the given situation for discussion ) nobody would be able to spot " the tricK' by simple inspection .
Obviously you might wish to question Shape Shifting as a possibility . But that is a separate matter .
Instant experts --- don't you love them .
Malbec is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 05:33 AM   #65
Norman Alexander
Illuminator
 
Norman Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 4,927
Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
I find it amazing to see such twaddle from you instant experts .
By all means be aware of all his findings and beliefs . But don't start dogmatising about matters you clearly have not a clue about .

He would talk to people who were genuinely interested , about inter dimensional travel in all its aspects and shape shifting .
In a dimension where shape shifting exists ( the given situation for discussion ) nobody would be able to spot " the tricK' by simple inspection .
Obviously you might wish to question Shape Shifting as a possibility . But that is a separate matter .
Instant experts --- don't you love them .
Well, this explains all your other posts that previously defied all rational explanation.
__________________
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 05:51 AM   #66
threadworm
Graduate Poster
 
threadworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,550
Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
Twaddle , Sir . Utter .

All of these matters that you reasonably mention have been looked at decades ago . You are no doubt well intentioned , but , really ---- . talk about teaching a mongoose how to suck eggs .
You have no idea what you're talking about.

If you'd like to discuss the UFO claims in another thread rather than clutter up this one with diversionary bilge be my guest, but I'm telling you, as a matter of fact, that not one of those things in the video is any kind of UFO, and the first one isn't even an 'F', never mind 'U' or 'O'.
__________________
Facts are simple and facts are straight, facts are lazy and facts are late, facts don't come with points of view, facts don't do what I want them to.

**************************

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 06:33 AM   #67
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,824
Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
I find it amazing to see such twaddle from you instant experts .
Upon which declaration we receive the following utter twaddle:
Quote:
He would talk to people who were genuinely interested , about inter dimensional travel in all its aspects and shape shifting .
In a dimension where shape shifting exists ( the given situation for discussion ) nobody would be able to spot " the tricK' by simple inspection .
Obviously you might wish to question Shape Shifting as a possibility . But that is a separate matter .
Instant experts --- don't you love them .
So, care to point us at credible papers on the possibility or better yet the existence of, interdimensional travel and shape shifting? I'd be interested in seeing what constitutes evidence in this regard.(as I am sure are others.)

BTW, do I take it that this is a "yes" to my question about DI's claims?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 06:34 AM   #68
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,824
Originally Posted by threadworm View Post
You have no idea what you're talking about.

If you'd like to discuss the UFO claims in another thread rather than clutter up this one with diversionary bilge be my guest, but I'm telling you, as a matter of fact, that not one of those things in the video is any kind of UFO, and the first one isn't even an 'F', never mind 'U' or 'O'.
There was a disc shaped thing on my dining table just yesterday!!11!111!1
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 06:39 AM   #69
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 18,422
Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
There was a disc shaped thing on my dining table just yesterday!!11!111!1
That was clearly a Pokemon.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 06:49 AM   #70
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator
 
Porpoise of Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,746
Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
I find it amazing to see such twaddle from you instant experts .
By all means be aware of all his findings and beliefs . But don't start dogmatising about matters you clearly have not a clue about .

He would talk to people who were genuinely interested , about inter dimensional travel in all its aspects and shape shifting .
In a dimension where shape shifting exists ( the given situation for discussion ) nobody would be able to spot " the tricK' by simple inspection .
Obviously you might wish to question Shape Shifting as a possibility . But that is a separate matter .
Instant experts --- don't you love them .
Bla bla bla... If you have a point to make, make it and support it.
You don't get to instantly dismiss everything people say as blind dogmatism, and at the same time claim that you don't have to support your own position because 'you're only the messenger'.
This kind of contrarian posing is hollower than the moon could ever be.
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 06:55 AM   #71
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,824
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
That was clearly a Pokemon.
Probably not. I abhor Pokemon. I play non-stupid games like Boom Beach!
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 06:56 AM   #72
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,824
Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
Bla bla bla... If you have a point to make, make it and support it.
You don't get to instantly dismiss everything people say as blind dogmatism, and at the same time claim that you don't have to support your own position because 'you're only the messenger'.
This kind of contrarian posing is hollower than the moon could ever be.
Its what he is best at applying his genius to.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 07:25 AM   #73
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing
 
Gord_in_Toronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 18,647
The question just has to be, "Why are the Reptoids attacking NASA spacecraft with fuzzy blobs?"
__________________
"Reality is what's left when you cease to believe." Philip K. Dick
Gord_in_Toronto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 07:42 AM   #74
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing
 
Trebuchet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The Great Northwet
Posts: 20,615
Gullibility Virus
__________________
Cum catapultae proscribeantur tum soli proscripti catapultas habeant.
Trebuchet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 07:47 AM   #75
Myron Proudfoot
Master Poster
 
Myron Proudfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Northern VA/DC
Posts: 2,361
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
That was clearly a Pokemon.
no, Pokemon are demons, not aliens!!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/end-...-cyber-demons/
__________________
InfoWars. Punching logic in the face on a daily basis. (from Facebook)
Myron Proudfoot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 08:03 AM   #76
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 18,422
Originally Posted by Myron Proudfoot View Post
no, Pokemon are demons, not aliens!!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/end-...-cyber-demons/
Whoa. AD&D anyone?

I occasionally lob a hand grenade at my kids about how come they don't apply whatever the latest fad is in their real lives.

Invariably, the answer is "Because we know it's not real, duh."

I love my kids sanity.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 08:24 AM   #77
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle
 
tinribmancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Belgium
Posts: 1,650
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
That was clearly a Pokemon.
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140110114921

Oh and this thread is missing this (Since David got Daverolled):

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
__________________
"Bravery Is Not A Function Of Firepower." - JC Denton

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong

Last edited by tinribmancer; 18th July 2016 at 08:37 AM.
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 08:30 AM   #78
trustbutverify
Philosopher
 
trustbutverify's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,301
Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
Twaddle , Sir . Utter .

All of these matters that you reasonably mention have been looked at decades ago . You are no doubt well intentioned , but , really ---- . talk about teaching a mongoose how to suck eggs .
Now that your "evidence" has been clearly identified as nonsense, do you have anything else?
__________________
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 09:30 AM   #79
Gilbert Syndrome
Philosopher
 
Gilbert Syndrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Liverpool, UK
Posts: 6,087
Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
https://youtu.be/56Hisi8kNLE

Laugh these incidents away .
Video lasts around 11 minutes and consists of NASA footage only .
Whatever your conclusions , you are moronic if you do not admit that the video shows UFOs
Remember . UFOs . Not UFOs manned by Aliens .


Cosmic . I would like you to meet my cat , Lord Benny . I'm just guessing you will love each other .So much to chat about .
Oh dear
__________________
Generic proclamation of positivity:

Scouse saying - Go 'ed, is right, nice one, boss, well in, sound, belter, made up.

Usage: 'Go 'ed, lad, get us an ale in, nice one.'
Gilbert Syndrome is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2016, 09:32 AM   #80
Gilbert Syndrome
Philosopher
 
Gilbert Syndrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Liverpool, UK
Posts: 6,087
Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
Link?
Meet me round the back of the school canteen at dinner-time. I'll let you borrow them, but you owe me if a dinner-lady nabs them.
__________________
Generic proclamation of positivity:

Scouse saying - Go 'ed, is right, nice one, boss, well in, sound, belter, made up.

Usage: 'Go 'ed, lad, get us an ale in, nice one.'
Gilbert Syndrome is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:24 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.