ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Clinton conspiracies , Comet Pizza , John Podesta , pedophilia

Old 3rd December 2016, 12:08 PM   #361
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
Yes 4chan, and the various similar offshoot boards started by its community, are in all honesty the worst possible sources for an expose' on child abuse.
Or indeed pretty much any subject.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2016, 03:02 PM   #362
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Abooga View Post
As far as I understand it, the claim is that the whole block is owned by the same "group", some very well connected people very close to the Clintons. (Which some say are also involved in child trafficking.There were some allegations about some plane getting kids out of Haiti in the news.) Its all in https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
For example:
This pizza place near Comet pizza :
https://dcpizzagate.files.wordpress....ng?w=392&h=697
https://dcpizzagate.files.wordpress....11/image92.png
"Comet Pizza is located across the street from Beyond Borders, which says on its website it works to “end child slavery and violence against girls” in Haiti and it is a subsidiary of the Clinton Foundation Charity. Confirmation of these facts can be found by visiting this website: Beyond Borders"
and
"Now let’s look at the Besta Pizza symbol two stores down from Comet and owned by former DOJ employee Andrew Kline of the human trafficking unit – a position he was appointed to by Bill Clinton. Source: Besta Owner Research"
Then there is http://i63.tinypic.com/2ynqhea.png, accross the street.

These symbols are supposed to have disappeared from these businesses. Or perhaps they were faked in the first place by the pizzagate "investigators". Does anyone know how this can be checked?
Odd, thats NOT the symbol they use.
http://mybestapizza.com

Oh look, their logo looks like a slice of pizza with melting cheese
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2016, 03:03 PM   #363
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
One of the biggest ice cream brands in the world has a spiral made from two concentric hearts as its logo.
I guess they're all pedophiles too. Kids like ice cream, you know...

Really, 'a competitor on the same block has a triangular pizza slice in its logo' is somehow evidence that another business, owned by another person is committing crimes?

That's like saying you've found a muddled bear track somewhere, so that must mean that the real Bigfoot is hiding in the next forest over.
I think it was Zales that sold heart in heart diamond jewellery.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2016, 08:54 AM   #364
Spins
Muse

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
If someone would devise a conspiracy theory about you based on what you post online, what would you do?
If someone would call you a child murdering rapist based on a 'hunch' about a painting on your brother's wall, how would you react?

I assume that at the very least you'd ask them to prove it, but more likely you'd feel victimized, get angry at people who would callously make things up and get scared because of all of the death threats you're suddenly receiving.
Why is it OK for you to do this to a stranger, if it's not OK for them to do it to you?

There are already people in this thread that have tried to insinuate such things based off of a handful of my posts on this subject, oh the hypocrisy. But I can assure you I'd never in a million years feel compelled to buy the kind of art popular in these circles or post the kind of stuff Alefantis and friends have posted, those thought processes wouldn't even enter my synapses. I don't know anyone who would hang such art or post such things either. That's precisely the reason why I find it all so bizarre, hence my suspicions.

I'll freely admit I'm approaching all of this from a slightly biased pov because of my own experiences growing up. As I pointed out earlier in this thread on two separate occasions I experienced very scary molestation attempts by adults. Also when I was 11 a girl of 16 years old climbed into my bed and tried to have sex with me, I was pretty upset the morning after but she managed to convince me not to tell my parents. All these incidents I kind of brushed off when I was a kid, didn't know any different I guess, but hit me hard when I was in my late 20's during a period of depression.

But anyway as I tried to point out in my post which you kindly trimmed my "hunch" is based on many already known instances of pedophilia from people in positions of power (past and present). Hastert, Epstein, and Weiner for example in American politics. Epstein's close relationship with Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew to name just two were quickly brushed under the carpet. Once people get to such lofty positions of power they seem to become untouchable. There are even suspiciously close relationships with people like Laura Silsby and possibly Jorge Puello. There have also been two suspicious deaths recently of people investigating child trafficking and pedophilia. A woman in Haiti and Max Spiers who was investigating alleged pedophilia that took place at a US army facility in San Francisco nearly 30 years ago.

From my pov there are far too many coincidences regarding James Alefantis, his bizarre Instagram posts (e.g. the #hotard one and others posted here), his relationships with people in positions of power like the Podesta's, the links to "spirit cooking" and satanism, his Instagram post referencing the "Moloch Maschine" etc.

For crying out loud even his Instagram avatar is a picture of Antinous the boy lover of Emperor Hadrian. To quote Lambert, Royston (1984) the sculptures of Antinous "remain without doubt one of the most elevated and ideal monuments to pederastic love of the whole ancient world".

The thing that got me the most suspicious of wrong doing initially was the Majestic Ape stuff. Just like the art which appears to be popular in these circles his/her act also reflects the environment in which s/he lives in. All IMHO of course, I'm sure you guys would think differently.

I'm not saying EVERYONE is a pedophile what I'm saying is that there is a distinct vibe about the whole thing that needs investigating.

To give you another example of my train of thought on all this remember the Podesta email that talks about the three kids (along with their ages) being in a heated pool for entertainment. When I read that I just thought of stuff like this by Elijah Wood...

Quote:
Hollywood is in the grip of a child sexual abuse scandal similar to that of Jimmy Savile in Britain, Lord of the Rings star Elijah Wood has claimed.

The 35-year-old former child actor said paedophiles had been protected by powerful figures in the movie business and that abuse was probably still taking place.

In an interview with the Sunday Times, Wood said he had been protected from abuse as he was growing up, but that other child actors had been regularly "preyed upon" at parties by industry figures.

I also remember watching an undercover documentary about pedophilia in the fashion industry (in France or Italy IIRC) back in the late 90's (can't remember exactly though). Same thing there, they'd try and get the underage models alone at parties without their adult chaperones. They were always devastated when they found out that the adult chaperones would be at the parties. These people are predatory in mindset.

Well there's more to chew on, feel free to highlight 3 or 4 words from my post above for your entertainment.

Last edited by Spins; 4th December 2016 at 08:59 AM.
Spins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2016, 09:16 AM   #365
Spins
Muse

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Odd, thats NOT the symbol they use.
http://mybestapizza.com

Oh look, their logo looks like a slice of pizza with melting cheese

They changed their logo after all this started coming out. Pretty weak "evidence" if that was the only thing, it's only relevant because of all the other strange stuff, it would be pure tin-foil otherwise.

Another band that has played at Comet Pizza has the symbol in one of their videos...
https://youtu.be/IXZY4-V5OIo?t=22s

Last edited by Spins; 4th December 2016 at 09:18 AM.
Spins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2016, 09:58 AM   #366
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Spins View Post
There are already people in this thread that have tried to insinuate such things based off of a handful of my posts on this subject, oh the hypocrisy. But I can assure you I'd never in a million years feel compelled to buy the kind of art popular in these circles or post the kind of stuff Alefantis and friends have posted, those thought processes wouldn't even enter my synapses. I don't know anyone who would hang such art or post such things either. That's precisely the reason why I find it all so bizarre, hence my suspicions.
"These people like art that I find disturbing. Ergo, they might be child molesters."

Huh.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2016, 12:45 PM   #367
Bladesman87
Thinker

Has anyone looked into Domino's yet? Everyone knows that dominoes is a game only played by children and old people.
Bladesman87 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2016, 01:50 PM   #368
Axxman300
Illuminator

There are already people in this thread that have tried to insinuate such things based off of a handful of my posts on this subject, oh the hypocrisy. ...
I'm gonna stop you right here and ask you to focus on the specific subject of this thread - the lies spread on the internet about this pizza parlor that has lead to death threats.

Lies.

Lies spread by people who didn't like Hillary, and by association - John Podesta.

By spreading these lies you are helping to victimize innocent people. As a molestation survivor I refuse to let you use your victim card. We deal in facts here, AND THERE ARE NONE.

Yes, there are real pedophile rings, they can be found in the wealthiest enclaves, and trailer parks in all 50 states, and places in Europe. This is a fact, but because they are real does not make "Pizzagate" real. By spreading this lies you, and everyone else piling on the lies is making it EASIER for child-traffickers to get away with their deeds.

Those spreading these lies are hurting people they've never met. Shame on them.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2016, 02:38 PM   #369
Bob001
Philosopher

Internet lies have real world consequences. D.C. police arrested a man with an assault rifle at Comet Pizza:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/l...d=pm_local_pop
Bob001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2016, 04:33 PM   #370
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Bladesman87 View Post
Has anyone looked into Domino's yet? Everyone knows that dominoes is a game only played by children and old people.
"30 minutes or less", has to be something there. And remember the Noid? Suspicious. I'm not claiming anything, mind you, I'm just saying. And I'm damn sure that if you dig into the owners and all the patrons, you can cherry-pick something to feed the ol' confirmation bias.
Old 4th December 2016, 04:35 PM   #371
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
I'm gonna stop you right here and ask you to focus on the specific subject of this thread - the lies spread on the internet about this pizza parlor that has lead to death threats.

Lies.

Lies spread by people who didn't like Hillary, and by association - John Podesta.

By spreading these lies you are helping to victimize innocent people. As a molestation survivor I refuse to let you use your victim card. We deal in facts here, AND THERE ARE NONE.

Yes, there are real pedophile rings, they can be found in the wealthiest enclaves, and trailer parks in all 50 states, and places in Europe. This is a fact, but because they are real does not make "Pizzagate" real. By spreading this lies you, and everyone else piling on the lies is making it EASIER for child-traffickers to get away with their deeds.

Those spreading these lies are hurting people they've never met. Shame on them.
+1
Old 4th December 2016, 05:52 PM   #372
eerok
Quixoticist

Looks like the loonies are mobilizing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ab3d51c3ed70
Old 4th December 2016, 07:51 PM   #373
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by eerok View Post

Fact-resistant humans.

To recap:

Idiots spread lies based on Jack-squat alleging a pedophile ring run out if this pizza parlor. Now another idiot, who has believed these lies - because he is dangerous idiot - walked into said pizza parlor with his assault rifle and shot the place up.

The people spreading these lies are now officially equal in status as child molesters.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2016, 10:30 PM   #374
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

And now, some guy who was duped by those lies has managed to ruin his own life as a consequence.

He shot up a store, and for that he needs to go to jail, for a while, although perhaps there are mental illness considerations that might change the place and nature of his coming confinement. I'll leave that to the lawyers.

I'm sure the people who spread these lies will have all sorts of excuses, but how they sleep at night is beyond me.
Meadmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2016, 10:57 PM   #375
Open
Student

Merica
Open is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2016, 12:07 AM   #376
Stacko
Penultimate Amazing

Fact-resistant humans.

To recap:

Idiots spread lies based on Jack-squat alleging a pedophile ring run out if this pizza parlor. Now another idiot, who has believed these lies - because he is dangerous idiot - walked into said pizza parlor with his assault rifle and shot the place up.

The people spreading these lies are now officially equal in status as child molesters.
Are you saying the incoming national security advisor is an idiot?
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2016, 12:25 AM   #377
Hlafordlaes
Disorder of Kilopi

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
And now, some guy who was duped by those lies has managed to ruin his own life as a consequence.

He shot up a store, and for that he needs to go to jail, for a while, although perhaps there are mental illness considerations that might change the place and nature of his coming confinement. I'll leave that to the lawyers.

I'm sure the people who spread these lies will have all sorts of excuses, but how they sleep at night is beyond me.
He shot a weapon inside a family restaurant with people in it, at one point directing the weapon at an employee. He did so thinking that white hate speech is not only true, but 'so true' it bears enforcing by freedom-loving dropouts, all of whom are qualified to act, because white.

Providing the shooter with excuses ('duped,' 'illness') prior to having access to the facts, showing sympathy ('ruined own life') and suggesting light sentencing belie the feeble protestations. Tut-tutting whitewash.
Hlafordlaes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2016, 12:26 AM   #378
RussDill
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Stacko View Post
He's actually pointing towards an Epstein connection, and not pizzagate. His son though, geez, his twitter stream is full on pizzagate.
And lines to code before I sleep
RussDill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2016, 12:32 AM   #379
Stacko
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by RussDill View Post
He's actually pointing towards an Epstein connection, and not pizzagate. His son though, geez, his twitter stream is full on pizzagate.
I forgot there were multiple completely fabricated child molestation accusations. God damn it that's depressing.
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2016, 03:30 AM   #380
Belz...
Fiend God

Bloody hell.

See, Abooga? This is why you have to be careful about spreading nonsense like this.

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2016, 03:52 AM   #381
Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing

Libel lawsuit anyone?
Old 5th December 2016, 04:07 AM   #382
Stacko
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Puppycow View Post
Libel lawsuit anyone?
Does anyone spreading it actually have any assets? Seems like trying to get blood from a stone.
Old 5th December 2016, 04:32 AM   #383
RussDill
Philosopher

https://www.wesearchr.com/bounties/p...mate-challenge

For those that don't know, WeSearchr is run by Chuck C. Johnson and Pax Dickinson. Both banned from twitter. Basically is a cesspool made to pay people to harass enemies of the alt-right.
RussDill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2016, 04:32 AM   #384
Abooga
Muse

Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
Bloody hell.

See, Abooga? This is why you have to be careful about spreading nonsense like this.
I agree to being careful, but not to stifling discussion about the issue. I believe talking openly and truthfully about issues brings more good than bad. But being truthful is important, both for conspiracy pushers and skeptics. For example when you summarized the case as "Clinton talked to someone once and that person knows another who has eaten pizza at some point in their lives", that was stretching the truth. When conspiracy theorists do the same thing they get called out. Well, the same should apply here. Also when someone thought that those murals depicted trees instead of the more likely pagan antlers, those kind of comments look like shill denialism, which I´d argue is more damaging than simple spreading of this CT. Conspiracy theorists can have their beliefs strengthened if they read things that look like someone is trying to cover things up, instead of openly discussing them.
Abooga is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2016, 04:40 AM   #385
Abooga
Muse

Originally Posted by Puppycow View Post
Libel lawsuit anyone?
The guy who keeps the site I linked to earlier (https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/)wonders why they haven´t done it already:

"12/04 – Very weird times, my friends. Supposedly a shooter walks into Comet Pizza with ‘an assault rifle’. He does not shoot. He is apprehended by police, who have shut down a very large portion of the surrounding area. First reports come in and not even ten minutes later, Washington Post has an article up on it. A street camera which yesterday was pointing in general direction of Comet is now 50% obscured by a post. That means no overhead footage exists of the incident (to my knowledge). They do not release name of the supposed gunman. Instantly the biggest DNC shills, Jake Tapper etc. begin tweeting about the “dangerous consequences” of “fake news”. About an hour later, a verified account of some unknown-to-me Guardian/Huffington Post/Vice journalist by the name of @karengeier on Twitter posts begging WordPress to take down MY BLOG because “this is where a lot of them are getting information from” and “why have something even Reddit didn’t want”. CENSORSHIP ALERT, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. Folks, please ask yourselves this – if #PizzaGate were not real, would they have needed to delete 4chan threads and subreddits and now attempt to delete A PERSONAL BLOG to hide something that is so obviously fake, in their opinion? I must ask why James Alefantis has not contacted me once either to A) clear his name and provide the rational explanation to all this or B) send a letter threatening defamation suit if I do not take down this article. A friend who is a lawyer told me it is unlikely they would risk the investigation of a defamation suit due to things such as depositions which they open themselves up to. I will provide update if any of the people in this blog contact me, which they can easily do through the contact link on this page… But alas, not a single communication has been made by the whole lot of them. What would be your first course of action if suddenly the internet [wrongly] thought you were a human trafficking pedophile? A lot of people have speculated this shooter was a false flag – a way for them to gain public approval of scrubbing the internet of it. If that happens, please don’t forget about the children and what we are fighting for. In my eyes, it would only confirm it that much more."
Abooga is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2016, 04:58 AM   #386
RussDill
Philosopher

The insanity. Shocker that when the excrement hits the fan, that those responsible would claim that they are somehow the victims. Any one want to count the number of lies packed into that one statement above? I stopped at "He does not shoot".

Last edited by RussDill; 5th December 2016 at 05:07 AM.
Old 5th December 2016, 05:08 AM   #387
sts60
Illuminator

This is, in a way, worse than mere insanity. It's aggressive stupidity, and sometimes it seems like our country is drowning in it, or is even institutionalizing it; while not the exact same claim, this is the same sort of crap, for example, our prospective National Security Adviser has spread. God help us.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2016, 05:19 AM   #388
Arisia
Graduate Poster

So, websites retracting/refusing to spread lies is censoring/stifling discussion??

The accused perpetrator believed the lies and we're supposed to allow those lies to continue??
Arisia is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2016, 05:27 AM   #389
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

I agree to being careful, but not to stifling discussion about the issue. I believe talking openly and truthfully about issues brings more good than bad. But being truthful is important, both for conspiracy pushers and skeptics. For example when you summarized the case as "Clinton talked to someone once and that person knows another who has eaten pizza at some point in their lives", that was stretching the truth. When conspiracy theorists do the same thing they get called out. Well, the same should apply here. Also when someone thought that those murals depicted trees instead of the more likely pagan antlers, those kind of comments look like shill denialism, which I´d argue is more damaging than simple spreading of this CT. Conspiracy theorists can have their beliefs strengthened if they read things that look like someone is trying to cover things up, instead of openly discussing them.
Are you seriously stating that in the interest of "open discussion" holding the opinion that a tree is a tree is forbidden and to be censored?

ETA: And what on earth is wrong with paganism and its symbols anyway?

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2016, 05:32 AM   #390
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Hlafordlaes View Post
He shot a weapon inside a family restaurant with people in it, at one point directing the weapon at an employee. He did so thinking that white hate speech is not only true, but 'so true' it bears enforcing by freedom-loving dropouts, all of whom are qualified to act, because white.

Providing the shooter with excuses ('duped,' 'illness') prior to having access to the facts, showing sympathy ('ruined own life') and suggesting light sentencing belie the feeble protestations. Tut-tutting whitewash.
Well, I do feel pity for fools like him. That doesn't mean I think he should be exempt from punishment for what he did, but it's a crying shame that people actually fall for this idiocy, and then act on it.

I felt sorry for Tim McVeigh for the same reasons, but that doesn't mean I wanted him to continue to breath.

I just don't want to give a free pass to the people who propagate the lies that trigger these acts.

Thankfully, this time, no one was actually hurt, but even that doesn't lessen the offense of those who spread the lies. This CT stuff is all fun until someone actually believes it and takes the next "logical" step, of taking matters into his own hands to right the wrongs that "they" were ignoring.
Meadmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2016, 05:36 AM   #391
Belz...
Fiend God

I agree to being careful, but not to stifling discussion about the issue.
No one's saying that we shouldn't talk about it. But looking at the allegations and discussing it rationally, something like "Well, there's nothing to indicate that the allegations are true. Oh, and those paintings are ugly as hell!" is very different from saying "it's probably false, but look at those paintings. Weird, innit?"

Old 5th December 2016, 06:19 AM   #392
Armitage72
Master Poster

It reminds me of 2002, when a man calling himself the Phantom Patriot was inspired by Alex Jones to load up with weapons and "attack" the Bohemian Grove.

Quote:
McCaslin, wearing a skull mask and a blue jumpsuit with "Phantom Patriot" written in red on his chest, infiltrated the site of Bohemian Grove, just north of San Francisco. He was heavily armed with "a pump-action/shotgun hybrid, a .45 caliber handgun, a crossbow, a 2-foot-long sword, a knife and a fireworks mortar tube." McCaslin slept in one of the cabins overnight. The following morning, he found the 30 ft. owl statue, then later encountered caretaker, Fred Yeager and maintenance man, Bob Hipkiss. McCaslin set a fire in the empty banquet hall, then was later removed peacefully by local law enforcement officers and was briefly held at the mental health ward of the Sonoma County Jail. He later claimed to have seen the documentary,"Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove" by talk show host Alex Jones.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2016, 06:27 AM   #393
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

Disgusting.
Saying a painting looks more like a tree than antlers is 'denialism', but claiming that a painting of what might be antlers indicates that politicians are raping kids in the walk-in fridge is somehow 'exploring possibilities'?
And spreading the CT, like you have been doing, which has lead not only to death threats, but to a person actually shooting up the pizzeria is not damaging, while saying that a painting isn't proof of anything is?
Get your priorities straight.
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2016, 06:32 AM   #394
Belz...
Fiend God

Yeah but... the fact remains that the pictures are weird, man! WEIRD!

Old 5th December 2016, 06:55 AM   #395
Spins
Muse

Originally Posted by turingtest View Post
I was molested as a child. I keep an eye on that world.

There's a thread somewhere on this board asking is CTers were dangerous, and this is an example of why I answered "Yes".

There is no proof of this pizza place being anything other than a great place for dinner. Podesta's e-mail has been loosely interpreted, and by "loosely" I mean they made stuff up.

Are there child-sex trafficking rings operating in Washington D.C.? Yes, just as there are rings to be found in every major US city right now. Child predators operate out in the open on the Dark-Web, and are dictating the game over there. If this pizza place was a hub for kiddie rapers, you could easily find out on one of the many dark-web pedophile message boards, yet nothing has surfaced.

The sad, evil part of this CT is that it will make it easier for REAL child-sex rings to operate longer thanks to the credibility gap this has created. Shame on those who spread this lie.
You mean the CTists won't look for the evidence where you'd expect to find it, and insist on seeing it where you have to create it? Say it ain't so...

You'd have to be particularly retarded to browse this kind of stuff in the hope you'd find a needle in a haystack. But if that is your thing then knock yourself out, good luck avoiding all the honeytraps.

What I can provide is a link to a guys flickr profile that someone recently found...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/76789827@N03/favorites
...I'm sure this'll disappear soon.
Old 5th December 2016, 06:59 AM   #396
Abooga
Muse

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Are you seriously stating that in the interest of "open discussion" holding the opinion that a tree is a tree is forbidden and to be censored?

ETA: And what on earth is wrong with paganism and its symbols anyway?
When did I say that? Check again. What I said is that twisting the truth and abandoning objectivity is wrong either if you are a believer or a skeptic of the CT.

And there´s nothing wrong with paganism in principle, but there´s no point in denying that the painter of the murals of the pizza place most probably painted something paga/occult related.
Old 5th December 2016, 07:00 AM   #397
Belz...
Fiend God

And there´s nothing wrong with paganism in principle, but (snip)
Sounds a lot like "I'm not a racist, but..."

Old 5th December 2016, 07:05 AM   #398
Abooga
Muse

You'd have to be particularly retarded to browse this kind of stuff in the hope you'd find a needle in a haystack. But if that is your thing then knock yourself out, good luck avoiding all the honeytraps.

What I can provide is a link to a guys flickr profile that someone recently found...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/76789827@N03/favorites
...I'm sure this'll disappear soon.
How can you post that, some innocent person could be hurt... that surely is a coincidence, pictures of kids, comet pizza everywhere... don´t be paranoid...

oh look, the guy is actually a convicted sex offender...

http://sor.informe.org/cgi-bin/sor/s...GUSTA&limiter=
Old 5th December 2016, 07:05 AM   #399
Jrrarglblarg

And there´s nothing wrong with paganism in principle, but there´s no point in denying that the painter of the murals of the pizza place most probably painted something paga/occult related.
I've already told you it was paganoid imagery of no specific meaning. I've studied art and anthropology. It's antlers, and antlers refer in a vague, clip-art sorta way to pagan rituals of sprinng.

But so what? Art is not incriminating.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2016, 07:08 AM   #400
Abooga
Muse

Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
Sounds a lot like "I'm not a racist, but..."
Always imagining things. Your thinking reminds me of conspiracy theorists´.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories