ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Clinton conspiracies , Comet Pizza , John Podesta , pedophilia

Old 29th November 2016, 10:08 AM   #121
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Abooga View Post
It was blatantly Rule of So!

Sorry but I have to go now, Iīd love to continue but thatīs all for me for today. Laters!
Hmm, a bit odd that you're leaving at this moment. Not that I'm drawing any conclusions from that, mind you...
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2016, 10:35 AM   #122
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Originally Posted by Spins View Post
There's many more odd posts, can you explain the combination of hashtags then?
Unfortunately, the rules of the forum prevent me from responding properly to this.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2016, 11:00 AM   #123
Jrrarglblarg

Originally Posted by Spins View Post
What is your take on this post?
Utterly useless decontextualized. Who's baby is in the picture? You don't know therefore CT.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2016, 11:25 AM   #124
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
When a friend of mine was in vocational school, out of boredom she started playing this silly game with herself, and later a friend, to find sexual innuendo in everything said or written by everyone.
British humour has relied on it for decades.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2016, 11:41 AM   #125
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
Pity them for what?
Being Hipsters, isn't that enough?
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2016, 12:09 PM   #126
RussDill
Philosopher

Which is quite odd for a family pizza restaurant IMO
This is an actual arguments adults are making? That'd be like pointing out that your son's kindergarten teacher has wild sex at night. (ETA: With a consenting adult, not your son...duh).
And lines to code before I sleep

Last edited by RussDill; 29th November 2016 at 12:11 PM.
RussDill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2016, 12:10 PM   #127
Belz...
Fiend God

Sweet miss Gilbert? Say it isn't so!

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2016, 01:41 PM   #128
MicahJava
Master Poster

Comprehensive compilation of the "evidence" here:
https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
If itīs all true, then perhaps we are being governed by a satanic child-sacrificing cult after all...

(this is an old conspiracy theory in Spain, see Alcasser murders, "La Ilustre Degeneración" etc.)

I admit these pictures are quite unsettling... why would one want to hang this in their bedroom wall...
https://dcpizzagate.files.wordpress....1/biljana2.jpg
Who's bedroom wall are these framed on? I thought Tony Podessa was just friends with the artist who painted these?
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2016, 01:46 PM   #129
MicahJava
Master Poster

Itīs a manner of speaking...

What they do have in that now infamous pizza place is this:
https://dcpizzagate.files.wordpress....6&h=313&crop=1

Which is quite odd for a family pizza restaurant IMO

By the same artist as these:
https://dcpizzagate.files.wordpress....6&h=598&crop=1
https://dcpizzagate.files.wordpress....6&h=598&crop=1
Indeed, that appears to be some weird art. And under the "Friends" section of the Comet Ping Pong website, click the first link and you'll find some weird, crazy artwork for the website of the band Heavy Breathing. Click a few more and you might find a link to some art galleries.

The management of Comet Ping Pong happen to be friends with artists. Artists can create some pretty bizarre, morbid, twisted artwork while otherwise being normal, friendly people.

Last edited by MicahJava; 29th November 2016 at 01:48 PM.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2016, 02:27 PM   #130
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
Hmm, a bit odd that you're leaving at this moment. Not that I'm drawing any conclusions from that, mind you...
I think it is pretty clear. You'd have to have your head in the sand to miss it, really.

Suffering is not a punishment not a fruit of sin, it is a gift of God.
He allows us to share in His suffering and to make up for the sins of the world. -Mother Teresa
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 02:58 AM   #131
Abooga
Muse

Originally Posted by Dr. Keith View Post
I think it is pretty clear. You'd have to have your head in the sand to miss it, really.
Is that a joke?

Anyway, look what I found. Weird, innit?

https://twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/...36278100561920

Last edited by Abooga; 30th November 2016 at 03:31 AM.
Abooga is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 04:51 AM   #132
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

Is that a joke?

https://twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/...36278100561920
http://i63.tinypic.com/2qvtjx4.png
Wow. Isn't that guy supposed to be a writer of some kind? That's a sentence at risk of seizing up and disassembling itself.
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 04:56 AM   #133
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

Is that a joke?

No, it's deadly serious. It's veeery suspect, and we all know what it means. But I would not want to draw any conclusions from that... Just pointing out 'weird' things, so don't you dare hold me accountable for anything I post.
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 04:58 AM   #134
Halcyon Dayz
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
As far as Gladio, if that is what you are referring to, it was initially uncovered as part of a criminal investigation, not CT 'dot connecting'.
I don't recall even a single actual conspiracy ever having been exposed by CTers.
It is always either whistle-blowers or professional investigators (police, journalists, etc.).
Old 30th November 2016, 05:13 AM   #135
Abooga
Muse

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
Who's bedroom wall are these framed on? I thought Tony Podessa was just friends with the artist who painted these?
There seems to be something "horrifying" in their bedroom walls:

"Folks attending a house tour in the Lake Barcroft neighborhood in Falls Church earlier this year got an eyeful when they walked into a bedroom at the Podesta residence hung with multiple color pictures by Katy Grannan, a photographer known for documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers in their parents' suburban homes.
"They were horrified," Heather recalls, a grin spreading across her face."

Abooga is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 05:18 AM   #136
Abooga
Muse

No, it's deadly serious. It's veeery suspect, and we all know what it means. But I would not want to draw any conclusions from that... Just pointing out 'weird' things, so don't you dare hold me accountable for anything I post.
You donīt seem to understant CT-s. You can draw any conclusions you want. Just pointing our that something is weird is rather meaningles. And if you tell me that I just did that, in my earlier post about Breitbartīs tweet, I think in that case the conclusion, or the context is quite obvious, isnīt it?

Last edited by Abooga; 30th November 2016 at 05:25 AM.
Old 30th November 2016, 05:24 AM   #137
Abooga
Muse

Originally Posted by Halcyon Dayz View Post
I don't recall even a single actual conspiracy ever having been exposed by CTers.
It is always either whistle-blowers or professional investigators (police, journalists, etc.).
Depending what you mean by "exposed". For example, Gladio was written about about before it was proven. For example: Daniele Ganser wrote about it with great detail, claims that were denied by the CIA. I guess Daniele would have been widely dismissed and belittled as a conspiracionist in this forum, if he came to discuss his "theories". But he was proven right.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio
Old 30th November 2016, 05:36 AM   #138
Halcyon Dayz
Critical Thinker

Depending what you mean by "exposed". For example, Gladio was written about about before it was proven. For example: Daniele Ganser wrote about it with great detail, claims that were denied by the CIA. I guess Daniele would have been widely dismissed and belittled as a conspiracionist in this forum, if he came to discuss his "theories". But he was proven right.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio
Mr. Ganser is a historian.
Definitely falls in the professional investigator category.
Old 30th November 2016, 06:06 AM   #139
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

You donīt seem to understant CT-s. You can draw any conclusions you want. Just pointing our that something is weird is rather meaningles. And if you tell me that I just did that, in my earlier post about Breitbartīs tweet, I think in that case the conclusion, or the context is quite obvious, isnīt it?
Yes, the conclusion being that you're either being hypocritical, or a conspiracy theorist.
Old 30th November 2016, 07:16 AM   #140
Abooga
Muse

Originally Posted by Halcyon Dayz View Post
Mr. Ganser is a historian.
Definitely falls in the professional investigator category.
Yet he was dismissed as a conspiracy theorist, and would be still, if the Italian Government hadnīt confirmed the existence of Gladio and their involvement in false flag operations etc.
Old 30th November 2016, 07:45 AM   #141
Abooga
Muse

Yes, the conclusion being that you're either being hypocritical, or a conspiracy theorist.
Why hypocritical?
Old 30th November 2016, 08:37 AM   #142
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Is that a joke?
No, if you can't even see how your actions telegraph your true feelings then I can't help you.

Quote:
No, it is directly in line with what I would expect of you. My god, are you really so blind that you can't see the commentating behavior? The signs are all over your posts and yet you think the Pizza place is perverted?

He allows us to share in His suffering and to make up for the sins of the world. -Mother Teresa
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 08:38 AM   #143
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

Why hypocritical?
Because all you do is point out things you think are weird, without giving your own opinion or context. And when you are asked about it you say that you are attacked and that you don't have a point to make, followed by 'look at this weird photo, suspicious, isn't it?'
Old 30th November 2016, 08:39 AM   #144
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

"Folks attending a house tour in the Lake Barcroft neighborhood in Falls Church earlier this year got an eyeful when they walked into a bedroom at the Podesta residence hung with multiple color pictures by Katy Grannan, a photographer known for documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers in their parents' suburban homes.

Your fascination with this art is just another sign. Weird, no?

Old 30th November 2016, 08:43 AM   #145
Belz...
Fiend God

Just asking questions!

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 08:57 AM   #146
phunk
Illuminator

Funny thing about that quote, it doesn't actually say what the "horrifying" pictures are.
phunk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 09:00 AM   #147
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Funny thing about that quote, it doesn't actually say what the "horrifying" pictures are.
They're pulling a Lovecraft, allowing your imagination to fill the blanks. Aren't they horrifying?

Old 30th November 2016, 09:02 AM   #148
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

They're pulling a Lovecraft, allowing your imagination to fill the blanks. Aren't they horrifying?
i have some pictures that may help. Should I post them? Or can we trust that our correspondent with such an interest in this topic will post something inspirational from their collection?

Old 30th November 2016, 09:08 AM   #149
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Dr. Keith View Post
i have some pictures that may help. Should I post them? Or can we trust that our correspondent with such an interest in this topic will post something inspirational from their collection?
Sexy pictures of Yog-Sothoth?

Old 30th November 2016, 09:16 AM   #150
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Sexy pictures of Yog-Sothoth?
Aren't all pictures of Yog-Sothoth sexy?

Old 30th November 2016, 09:27 AM   #151
Abooga
Muse

Because all you do is point out things you think are weird, without giving your own opinion or context. And when you are asked about it you say that you are attacked and that you don't have a point to make, followed by 'look at this weird photo, suspicious, isn't it?'
You guys sound like a bunch of conspiranoiacs, seeing strange intentions in my words... you should have it looked at.

I only intended to discuss the issue of "pizzagate", I neither believe not flatly deny it. "Pedocracy" has been an ongoing CT for years in many places. There are credible indications of the existence of cover-ups in Spain (Alcasser), Belgium (Dutroux) and the UK (the lost Westminster files). Whether these cover-ups just attempted to hide police ****-ups or something more sinister, it belongs to the realm of speculation, of which Iīm unashamedly fond of. You donīt really need to repeat and repeat that itīs unproven, thatīs just boring.

Paedophile "rings" exist, apparently. The possibility that one of such "rings" has entrenched itself in a position of power should not be as far-fetched as some of you make it seem... "Eyes wide shut" was complete fiction or is it based on something real? And what if instead of plain "boring" sex some secret elite clubs had more sadistic habits?
Old 30th November 2016, 09:32 AM   #152
Belz...
Fiend God

I neither believe not flatly deny it.
Don't you, though? You've been trying very hard to find "weird" artwork in the pizza shop, as if that somehow gives credence to the theory. You're obviously leaning towards the "believe" side, but making sure you have plausible deniability.

Quote:
Paedophile "rings" exist, apparently.
Yes, and the best way to find them ISN'T looking at the wallpaper.

Old 30th November 2016, 09:38 AM   #153
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

I'm just starting to read this thread but...
If I tweeted that exact same tweet but used "Abooga" (or your real name) in place of Podesta's, would you expect people to draw that same conclusion about you automatically?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 09:41 AM   #154
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

I refer to that type of action as "Nessmanism" (WKRP in Cincinnati)
ie."think about it......."
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 09:50 AM   #155
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

You guys sound like a bunch of conspiranoiacs, seeing strange intentions in my words... you should have it looked at.
What two words is that supposed to be a combination of?

Quote:
I only intended to discuss the issue of "pizzagate", I neither believe not flatly deny it. "Pedocracy" has been an ongoing CT for years in many places. There are credible indications of the existence of cover-ups in Spain (Alcasser), Belgium (Dutroux) and the UK (the lost Westminster files). Whether these cover-ups just attempted to hide police ****-ups or something more sinister, it belongs to the realm of speculation, of which Iīm unashamedly fond of. You donīt really need to repeat and repeat that itīs unproven, thatīs just boring.
Yes, yes we do need to repeat it. This type of corrosive speculation is what drives false news. YOU are contributing to misinformation, are you happy about that?

Quote:
Paedophile "rings" exist, apparently.
The discovery of which, and exposing of which, are best left to professional investigators, not untrained, uneducated, speculation driven internet snoops.
Quote:
The possibility that one of such "rings" has entrenched itself in a position of power should not be as far-fetched as some of you make it seem...
Who says it's far fetched? I believe what others are saying is that your speculations and the supposed evidence of the particular alleged rings you are concerned about is far fetched. Don't try to falsely conflate a general statement and your specific pet theories.

Quote:
"Eyes wide shut" was complete fiction or is it based on something real? And what if instead of plain "boring" sex some secret elite clubs had more sadistic habits?
Was "The Matrix" complete fiction, or is it based on something real? And what if red and blue pills DO exist?

Last edited by jaydeehess; 30th November 2016 at 09:51 AM.
Old 30th November 2016, 09:54 AM   #156
Abooga
Muse

Oh, yes, the artwork,

What could those antler-like things be in the picture? Why is one holding a head? In the other artworks of the same artist, made in the same style, other "severed heads" appear, in connection to apparent rituals/mating with demons.. whatever you want to call it.
Antlers appear in other places too

Related to the occult, apparently.
Old 30th November 2016, 09:56 AM   #157
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Conspiracy and paranoiac.

Old 30th November 2016, 09:57 AM   #158
Belz...
Fiend God

What could those antler-like things be in the picture? Why is one holding a head?
Art represents feelings as much as it does objects and concepts. Antlers could represent anything from some visual pun to occult beliefs of the artist to simply them thinking they would look cool.

Quote:
Related to the occult, apparently.
Everything is related to the occult.

Old 30th November 2016, 10:01 AM   #159
RussDill
Philosopher

I like how it doesn't mention what the pictures were.

"Residents looked over and saw Mary Smith, known for having sex, and were horrified"
And lines to code before I sleep
RussDill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 10:03 AM   #160
Abooga
Muse

Yes, yes we do need to repeat it. This type of corrosive speculation is what drives false news. YOU are contributing to misinformation, are you happy about that?
Iīm not. I havenīt invented anything so I donīt have any responsability respect to "false news" (a dangerous concept, anyway... who says what is false news and what is true? Are we to allow the censure of news that some authority considers false?)
The discovery of which, and exposing of which, are best left to professional investigators, not untrained, uneducated, speculation driven internet snoops.
I never said proffesional investigators shouldnīt investigate. They are very welcome to.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories