ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Clinton conspiracies , Comet Pizza , John Podesta , pedophilia

Old 30th November 2016, 10:08 AM   #161
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Abooga View Post
Iīm not. I havenīt invented anything so I donīt have any responsability respect to "false news" (a dangerous concept, anyway... who says what is false news and what is true? Are we to allow the censure of news that some authority considers false?)
You are promoting this sort of thinking by essentially looking at pictures you find "weird" and hinting that this alone somehow makes it more likely that a child "ring" exists there.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 10:09 AM   #162
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

I'm sure that pedophiles with ties to the highest echelons of government are planting secret clues, like painting antlers, and hosting publicly accessible family events at restaurants.
Only really clever internet sleuths are able to figure out that modernist paintings and music gigs really mean 'we are murdering children and want you to know about it, wink wink, but don't tell anyone, we're keeping it a secret. #pizzameansrape'

No wait, I meant that anyone who thinks that instagram hashtags are proof of criminal conduct, and that criminal gangs can't help but expose themselves with Da Vinco Code-like signs, and that it's perfectly OK to ruin people's lives and livelihoods because paranoid speculation is fun is either delusional or an *******.
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 10:34 AM   #163
Jrrarglblarg

Why not both?
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 10:40 AM   #164
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Related to the occult, apparently.
No, not so apparently.

If I had a pet panda I would name it Snowflake.
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 10:44 AM   #165
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Oh, yes, the artwork,
https://dcpizzagate.files.wordpress....6&h=313&crop=1
What could those antler-like things be in the picture?
Fairly obviously a tree.

Why is one holding a head?
Far as I can tell, you simply made that up. It's Mom, Pop and child.

In the other artworks of the same artist, made in the same style, other "severed heads" appear, in connection to apparent rituals/mating with demons.. whatever you want to call it.
So what? In other contexts, I strap on an M16 and viciously butcher my enemies. It's a computer game, but according to your interpretations, I must be doing it for realz.

Antlers appear in other places too
http://www.artnet.com/WebServices/im...-receivers.jpg
Sure, it's an ancient meme that has existed for thousands of years. What of it?

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 10:48 AM   #166
Regnad Kcin
Philosopher

What could those antler-like things be in the picture?
Horns! They're horny, baby!

Quote:
Why is one holding a head?
Oh, be-have!

Do you want to shag now or shag later?

Last edited by Regnad Kcin; 30th November 2016 at 10:50 AM.
Regnad Kcin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 11:24 AM   #167
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 30th November 2016, 11:58 AM   #168
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Jrrarglblarg View Post
Why not both?
Intriguing...
Do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to?
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 12:07 PM   #169
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Why not both?
Do you think this sort of non-linear thinking could be applied to Mexican food?

Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 12:08 PM   #170
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Oh, yes, the artwork,
What could those antler-like things be in the picture? Why is one holding a head? In the other artworks of the same artist, made in the same style, other "severed heads" appear, in connection to apparent rituals/mating with demons.. whatever you want to call it.
Antlers appear in other places too
http://www.artnet.com/WebServices/im...-receivers.jpg
I fail to see how that last statement follows from the previous content.
IOW you made it up out of whole cloth.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 12:12 PM   #171
Jrrarglblarg

Deer antlers on humans is gizmo of neopagan pseudo occultist horsepoop. Bad artist made bad art, using some handful of appropriated symbology.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 12:18 PM   #172
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Iīm not. I havenīt invented anything so I donīt have any responsability respect to "false news"
YOU JUST DID! See my last post.
Quote:
(a dangerous concept, anyway... who says what is false news and what is true? Are we to allow the censure of news that some authority considers false?)
The flip side then is that everything can be true. There is a definite false equivalency there somewhere.

Quote:
I never said proffesional investigators shouldnīt investigate. They are very welcome to.
That is entirely beside the point.
The POINT is that untrained, uneducated, speculation driven internet snoops shouldn't be ruining people's reputations with wild, unsubstantiated, purely fictional, utterly stupid rantings.

You are promoting the wild, unsubstantiated, purely fictional, utterly stupid rantings of untrained, uneducated, speculation driven internet snoops. That makes you part of the problem of false news.

, and yes, there is such a thing as false news.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 12:22 PM   #173
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Deer antlers on humans is gizmo of neopagan pseudo occultist horsepoop. Bad artist made bad art, using some handful of appropriated symbology.
Frankly the 'antlers' in the mural look a lot more like tree limbs to me. The head supposedly being held by one figure looks to me more like that figure has his arm around the shoulders of the 'head' figure, more like a father/daughter portrait. (of course it's a really badly framed photo of the mural as well. Why was it required to take it at such an angle?)

Yeah it's not great art. I would not expect great art in a pizza place, but it's better than the commercial crap art one sees in for instance a "Pizza Hut".

Last edited by jaydeehess; 30th November 2016 at 12:25 PM.
Old 30th November 2016, 12:31 PM   #174
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Frankly the 'antlers' in the mural look a lot more like tree limbs to me. The head supposedly being held by one figure looks to me more like that figure has his arm around the shoulders of the 'head' figure, more like a father/daughter portrait. (of course it's a really badly framed photo of the mural as well. Why was it required to take it at such an angle?)

Yeah it's not great art. I would not expect great art in a pizza place, but it's better than the commercial crap art one sees in for instance a "Pizza Hut".
My eye doctor had a Thomas Kinkade print in his examination room. I asked who the decorator was and he blamed the wife of one of his partners. I was still nervous to trust an eye doctor who could work in the same room with that print. Far more nauseating than anything posted in this thread.

Old 30th November 2016, 12:32 PM   #175
Jrrarglblarg

I prefer bad art to corporate or civic "art" anytime, but that's my just education kicking in. Intellectual snobbery is a symptom.
Old 30th November 2016, 12:33 PM   #176
Axxman300
Illuminator

Oh, yes, the artwork,
What could those antler-like things be in the picture? Why is one holding a head? In the other artworks of the same artist, made in the same style, other "severed heads" appear, in connection to apparent rituals/mating with demons.. whatever you want to call it.

That's the beauty of modern art, what you make of it says everything about what is going on inside of your head, not what is on the canvas.

There are family restaurants in the mid-west, and south east US that have heads of animals mounted and stuffed hanging on the walls. Nobody cares.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 12:42 PM   #177
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

I prefer bad art to corporate or civic "art" anytime, but that's my just education kicking in. Intellectual snobbery is a symptom.
Exactly.

We we redid our offices the decorator had picked out the most bland corporate BS. The head partner told her to find something interesting or hire someone who can. She smiled and said certainly. She knocked it out of the park well within budget and seemed to enjoy that aspect more than anything. I got the feeling most clients want safe.

Old 30th November 2016, 12:55 PM   #178
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

That reminds me of the painting that used to hang in the office of our family doctor when I was little. I heard it had been given to him by a grateful patient.
It was a painting of the doctor standing in some kind of grove, stretching out his arm to a group of patients. Apparently there used to be text along the lower half of the painting boasting about the doctor's healing skills.
He didn't like that very much, because he knew that there'd regularly be people he wouldn't be able to help in his waiting room.
The patient solved this conundrum by painting over the words.
However, what he chose to do was give the doctor the lower body of a worm or snake to cover up the words.

So every time you went there, before you saw the physician himself, you had to wait in a room with a painting of him as some unholy Lovecraftian abomination, or the god emperor of Dune, in a wooded grove, stretching out his hands to a group of miserable looking people.
Old 30th November 2016, 01:11 PM   #179
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Halcyon Dayz View Post
Mr. Ganser is a historian.
Definitely falls in the professional investigator category.
Plus Gladio had already been exposed at that point, so it was actually history by then.
Old 30th November 2016, 01:13 PM   #180
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Yet he was dismissed as a conspiracy theorist, and would be still, if the Italian Government hadnīt confirmed the existence of Gladio and their involvement in false flag operations etc.
Gladio had already been uncovered. He didn't discover it's existence anyway, only was fleshing out the details.
Old 30th November 2016, 01:17 PM   #181
Jrrarglblarg

Originally Posted by Dr. Keith View Post
Exactly.

We we redid our offices the decorator had picked out the most bland corporate BS. The head partner told her to find something interesting or hire someone who can. She smiled and said certainly. She knocked it out of the park well within budget and seemed to enjoy that aspect more than anything. I got the feeling most clients want safe.
Mrs J was working for a big dot com back in the day. RocketBoy1.0 rubbed teething cookie on a horrible painting with trowel marks and colors like a rotting placenta. I felt it improved the painting immensely and didn't wipe it off.

It was still there for the vulture sale.
Old 30th November 2016, 02:15 PM   #182
mike81
Critical Thinker

There seems to be something "horrifying" in their bedroom walls:

"Folks attending a house tour in the Lake Barcroft neighborhood in Falls Church earlier this year got an eyeful when they walked into a bedroom at the Podesta residence hung with multiple color pictures by Katy Grannan, a photographer known for documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers in their parents' suburban homes.
"They were horrified," Heather recalls, a grin spreading across her face."

You know teenager could be 18 and 19 years old right? Nothing illegal about that.
mike81 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 02:32 PM   #183
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Originally Posted by mike81 View Post
You know teenager could be 18 and 19 years old right? Nothing illegal about that.
Indeed there are websites for such images. Or so I hear.

Old 30th November 2016, 02:42 PM   #184
Spins
Muse

Yes. One must turn the pool heater on in advance to warm the pool before a party, unless one keeps the pool heated all the time. Very expensive.

What else confuses you about this?

Nothing confuses me about it I just wanted a second opinion. IMO it looks like the kind of email you'd send if you knew there were people attending the event that enjoyed the company of kids (so to speak). But as mentioned previously I don't mix in these circles and even if I did have a pool I don't think I'd ever write something like that, it all looks a little creepy to me.
Old 30th November 2016, 02:47 PM   #185
Spins
Muse

Argument from Incredulity, based on lack of personal experience with the subject matter.

It's very important to state the count and ages of children attending adult parties, so the hosts and other guests can acommododate accordingly.

You obviously have no children and zero experience with English-language concert posters.

Edited by jsfisher:  <snip> Edited for compliance with Rules 0 and 12 of the Membership Agreement.

Last edited by jsfisher; 2nd December 2016 at 08:31 PM.
Spins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 02:53 PM   #186
Jrrarglblarg

Originally Posted by Spins View Post
Nothing confuses me about it I just wanted a second opinion. IMO it looks like the kind of email you'd send if you knew there were people attending the event that enjoyed the company of kids (so to speak). But as mentioned previously I don't mix in these circles and even if I did have a pool I don't think I'd ever write something like that, it all looks a little creepy to me.
I'm a dad. Your "looks a little creepy" looks a little creepy to me and I'd not invite you to the pool party. It makes me think you think creepy thoughts.

I'm a dad, there is every reason, expectation and sometimes explicit request on the part of hosts that guests will mention numbers and ages of sub adults attending primarily adult events.

I'm a dad, and lemme tell ya, a dozen four year olds represent a different impact on a party planner than a handful of teens, a horde of teens, a gaggle middle schoolers of mixed ages, or small numbers of widely separated ages.

I'm a dad and I find your fascination with this topic disturbing.
Old 30th November 2016, 02:55 PM   #187
Jrrarglblarg

Do you have to be a dick in every post?
Please check my .sig at the bottom of this post. If you feel I've violated the Membership Agreement I encourage you to alert the moderators immediately if not sooner.

Last edited by Jrrarglblarg; 30th November 2016 at 02:56 PM.
Old 30th November 2016, 02:57 PM   #188
Spins
Muse

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
1. I think the person in the picture is a manager of Comet. I also think that baby is his offspring. I remember seeing another picture on their Instagram page, of the same person holding the same baby.

2. They serve chicken at Comet Pizza.

It's not Jimmy Alefantis if that's who you mean? Jimmy Alefantis doesn't have any kids, he's gay.

#chickenlover (without the s) is also slang for an adult male who is sexually attracted to underage males. Also yellow in the gay community means analingus, hence the yellow beaded necklace joining the 2 is a little suspicious.
Old 30th November 2016, 03:03 PM   #189
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

#chickenlover (without the s) is also slang for an adult male who is sexually attracted to underage males. Also yellow in the gay community means analingus, hence the yellow beaded necklace joining the 2 is a little suspicious.
That's fascinating stuff. I'm always keen to learn about different cultures.
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 03:11 PM   #190
Spins
Muse

Utterly useless decontextualized. Who's baby is in the picture? You don't know therefore CT.

For a start it's not the most flattering of images but #gaybaby it appears was popular back in the day as a coming out thing, you'd post a picture of yourself as a kid with the hashtag. The poster has black hair though, so doubt it's him but it also highlights how they use the word "pasta" to mean something else. The combination of hashtags is a little weird to say the least.

Last edited by Spins; 30th November 2016 at 03:13 PM.
Spins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 03:12 PM   #191
Jrrarglblarg

OK here is a nice simple one, it just says #chickenlovers. Now when I look up #chickenlovers I get lots of close up images of well err (cooked) chicken or chickens, so whats the deal here have they just both enjoyed a chicken dinner?
https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/chickenlovers/

It appears that Instagram tag is associated with an assortment of images.
Old 30th November 2016, 03:17 PM   #192
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

I'm a dad. Your "looks a little creepy" looks a little creepy to me and I'd not invite you to the pool party. It makes me think you think creepy thoughts.

I'm a dad, there is every reason, expectation and sometimes explicit request on the part of hosts that guests will mention numbers and ages of sub adults attending primarily adult events.

I'm a dad, and lemme tell ya, a dozen four year olds represent a different impact on a party planner than a handful of teens, a horde of teens, a gaggle middle schoolers of mixed ages, or small numbers of widely separated ages.

Yep.

#chickenlover (without the s) is also slang for an adult male who is sexually attracted to underage males.
But at a pizza restaurant it may, in some rare cases, refer to a pizza, or people who enjoy eating chicken. I know it's not at all likely that my interpretation could be true, but you have to consider all the possible facts, you know.

And people who see #chickenlover in a pizza restaurant and think about adult males who prefer underage males probably shouldn't be real vocal about that.

Quote:
Also yellow in the gay community means analingus, hence the yellow beaded necklace joining the 2 is a little suspicious.
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that all 8 colors in my kids crayola pack have their own meaning in this slang language of yours. If it had been a blue necklace what would that have meant? Would that have been more or less suspicious?

Old 30th November 2016, 03:19 PM   #193
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

You are very adept at seeing a lot of secret gay sex everywhere, where most people wouldn't. Fascinating.

Of course you could be right, they could be bragging about raping kids on social media, where everyone can figure out exactly what their secret code means with little to no effort. You know, like all pedophile gangs who have stayed hidden for decades always do...
Old 30th November 2016, 03:42 PM   #194
RussDill
Philosopher

Indeed there are websites for such images. Or so I hear.
BTW, never go to Europe, pedophilia capital of the world apparently. Statues and paintings of naked children and babies everywhere.
And lines to code before I sleep
RussDill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 03:44 PM   #195
Spins
Muse

Yep.

But at a pizza restaurant it may, in some rare cases, refer to a pizza, or people who enjoy eating chicken. I know it's not at all likely that my interpretation could be true, but you have to consider all the possible facts, you know.

And people who see #chickenlover in a pizza restaurant and think about adult males who prefer underage males probably shouldn't be real vocal about that.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that all 8 colors in my kids crayola pack have their own meaning in this slang language of yours. If it had been a blue necklace what would that have meant? Would that have been more or less suspicious?

I know all this, like I mentioned earlier in the thread if you just do a search for #chickenlovers you get lots of pictures of actual food or chickens. You do get pictures of people (tend to be in a restaurant as well) but you'll get a combination of hashtags, for example something like this...

#friends #beautifulweather #dinnertime #chickenlovers #seriousfoodies

...like I keep mentioning it all seems a little bit suspect, the picture + the lone hashtag.

Last edited by Spins; 30th November 2016 at 03:46 PM.
Old 30th November 2016, 03:48 PM   #196
Jrrarglblarg

How do you know these code words and things? How do you know those are really real and not just madeup internet lies distributed by naive people?
Old 30th November 2016, 03:53 PM   #197
Spins
Muse

How do you know these code words and things? How do you know those are really real and not just madeup internet lies distributed by naive people?

There were gay guys that confirmed the meanings on reddit when there was a pizzagate sub there. It was all news to me until recently.
Old 30th November 2016, 04:00 PM   #198
Belz...
Fiend God

...like I keep mentioning it all seems a little bit suspect, the picture + the lone hashtag.
There's nothing suspect about this, any more than the pyramid with the eye on the US dollar bill is suspect. Stop finding patterns and meanings in random data.

Quote:
There were gay guys that confirmed the meanings on reddit when there was a pizzagate sub there.
Well, then. If it was on reddit, I guess that settles it!

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 04:04 PM   #199
Jrrarglblarg

There were gay guys that confirmed the meanings on reddit when there was a pizzagate sub there. It was all news to me until recently.
Oh, well that's totally different than madeuppy bulllshit spread by naive people. Because every gay guy gets the color code automatically because they're Teh gey.

Did they show you their sodomy license or did you just believe they were gay because they said so On Reddit?
Old 30th November 2016, 04:54 PM   #200
Spins
Muse

OK here is the deal, either take it or leave it.

Basically after the primaries I started following the election closely with the intention of making a large bet on the eventual winner so was doing a lot of research on polling data, historical trends, and getting a general feel of the momentum in each campaign on social media.

Part of this process involved me lurking on the Clinton and Donald subs on reddit so I came into contact with a lot of propaganda from both sides. Early on I saw a video of creepy Joe Biden on YT which didn't help matters, his behavior around kids is very reminiscent of Jimmy Savile. I also already knew about Bill Clinton having flown on Jeffery Epstein's "lolita express" at least 26 times according to the flight logs (this was well publicised). Bill Clinton has never responded to questions about this and also when Jeffery Epstein was asked about his relationship with Bill Clinton at his trial he pleaded the fifth. This was also why Prince Andrew was in the news regarding underage sex, people commented at the time that it wouldn't go anywhere because Bill Clinton was also involved. They were correct. Then the Anthony Weiner stuff broke, so I was kind primed to suspect all this kind of stuff was going on, happened in the British parliament as well (probably still is). Also the case of Marc Dutroux was very bizarre.

Then as the Podesta emails started to get published someone on the Donald sub claimed that they'd uncovered some suspicious emails that could be construed as pedophilic code. TBH I wasn't particularly impressed but then as people started to do a little digging that's when Tony's penchant for pedophilic art came out, for example people would visit his house and be quite taken aback that his bedroom basically had pictures of naked kids hanging on the wall. Then there was his close relationship Dennis Hastert and he's never had any kids of his own etc. That's when they dug up the JimmyComet (aka James Alefantis) account on Instagram, because he was mentioned in the emails, and hence were we are today.

Personally I think, just like in the British parliament and elsewhere, that there are several high profile figures that are pedophiles and they are basically hiding in plain sight and using their power and influence to evade the authorities. But it's just a hunch; same goes for Hollywood, look up what Elijah Wood and Corey Feldman have to say here.

So there you go let the snidey replies commence.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories