ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Clinton conspiracies , Comet Pizza , John Podesta , pedophilia

Old 1st December 2016, 08:28 AM   #241
Jrrarglblarg

Originally Posted by Dr. Keith View Post
I'm assuming you must have missed the part about the yellow necklace. That pretty much sealed the deal for me.

At least as far as my opinion of someone who has a deep knowledge of deviant sexual activities and outsider art almost on par with our cataclysmic simian friend, but with obvious overtones of shame and self loathing that are a bit off putting.
Did you notice the traumatized look on the baby? Totally in shock.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2016, 08:29 AM   #242
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Originally Posted by Abooga View Post
LOL

It sounds quite funny now that you put it that way

But as I said, thatīs enough about talking about me. Iīll try to present things in a more "discussion-shaped" and formal way next time.
No, it does not sound funny and it is not the way he presented it that makes it not funny.

Your posts are sick and disturbed. They lay out a thinly veiled disgust for anything that is slightly out of the norm. Even a distrust for freedom of expression and a desire to whitewash all communication. They are atrocious and shameful. Not funny.

ETA: The reason the thread has become about you is that there was no other subject. Posts of feces offered up as plates of food will always bring scrutiny of the poster rather than the post. We know what feces is and we aren't interested in trying to eat it. But the person who thinks they can pass it off is quite interesting.

Suffering is not a punishment not a fruit of sin, it is a gift of God.
He allows us to share in His suffering and to make up for the sins of the world. -Mother Teresa

Last edited by Dr. Keith; 1st December 2016 at 08:31 AM.
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2016, 08:32 AM   #243
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Originally Posted by Jrrarglblarg View Post
Well, wearing yellow at that age can be shocking. Better to wait until they are a bit older.

He allows us to share in His suffering and to make up for the sins of the world. -Mother Teresa
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2016, 08:35 AM   #244
Abooga
Muse

No, it does not sound funny and it is not the way he presented it that makes it not funny.

Your posts are sick and disturbed. They lay out a thinly veiled disgust for anything that is slightly out of the norm. Even a distrust for freedom of expression and a desire to whitewash all communication. They are atrocious and shameful. Not funny.

ETA: The reason the thread has become about you is that there was no other subject. Posts of feces offered up as plates of food will always bring scrutiny of the poster rather than the post. We know what feces is and we aren't interested in trying to eat it. But the person who thinks they can pass it off is quite interesting.
Thank you for finding me interesting, but I think that your finding my posts "sick and disturbed" say more about you than about me...

" They lay out a thinly veiled disgust for anything that is slightly out of the norm. Even a distrust for freedom of expression and a desire to whitewash all communication."
this is just priceless! You must imagine me as some sort of alt-right religious fanatic conservative... but really, I have no idea where all that comes from!
Abooga is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2016, 08:41 AM   #245
Belz...
Fiend God

Let me remind you that I didnīt accuse anyone of anything.
Oh, no. As I said, you maintain plausible deniability. But some of us have seen the "isn't this weird?" ploy before. "Isn't this suspicious?", "Doesn't this indicate X?" and "Isn't it possible that it's true?" are very transparent.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2016, 08:52 AM   #246
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

but really, I have no idea where all that comes from!
The only place it can come from: your posts and how they parrot the words of those who share those very traits.

Old 1st December 2016, 08:52 AM   #247
Abooga
Muse

Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
Oh, no. As I said, you maintain plausible deniability. But some of us have seen the "isn't this weird?" ploy before. "Isn't this suspicious?", "Doesn't this indicate X?" and "Isn't it possible that it's true?" are very transparent.
Yes, you have assumed. Wrongly. Iīm very literal, when I say I find something a bit odd I mean I find something a bit odd. If someone wants to read that as "Iīm a full conspiracy theorist", thatīs their problem. For the record, I think pizzagate is a load of crap. But still interesting, one wonders if itīs just a bunch of reddit users with too much time in their hands and a paranoid attitude or a creation of some obscure interest, trying to destabilise the elections, like those "fake news" creators in the Balkans (which is a different kind of CT, but with some evidence to confirm it apparently http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/wo...n-georgia.html)
Abooga is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2016, 08:57 AM   #248
Belz...
Fiend God

Yes, you have assumed. Wrongly.
Gee, here's a post that Abooga posted and mentioned the colour blue. In this reddit I visited, blue is code for murderer. Weird, innit?

Oh, no! I'm definitely not implying that Abooga committed a crime! How dare you say that I do!

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2016, 08:59 AM   #249
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Location: ...1888 miles from home by the shortest route without tolls...
They're pulling a Lovecraft, allowing your imagination to fill the blanks. Aren't they horrifying?
Ia! IA! IA! IA!!!
Slowvehicle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2016, 08:59 AM   #250
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

Yes, you have assumed. Wrongly. Iīm very literal, when I say I find something a bit odd I mean I find something a bit odd. If someone wants to read that as "Iīm a full conspiracy theorist", thatīs their problem.
What is odd about it then?
And if this 'oddness' has nothing to do with the pizzagate accusations, then it's off topic.
Porpoise of Life is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2016, 09:00 AM   #251
Abooga
Muse

Like, the mural in question. I can think that pizzagate is most probably BS but at the same time think that there is something odd about the mural, and that those antlers are really antlers and not trees behind the heads. And that the artist was depicting something occult related. I personally find it more likely than there being trees behind the heads, by coincidende. Just from looking at the other works of the same artist, the demons sex scene etc.
Old 1st December 2016, 09:01 AM   #252
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Aren't all pictures of Yog-Sothoth sexy?
(...heavy breathing...)
Slowvehicle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2016, 09:03 AM   #253
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

You guys sound like a bunch of conspiranoiacs, seeing strange intentions in my words... you should have it looked at.

I only intended to discuss the issue of "pizzagate", I neither believe not flatly deny it. "Pedocracy" has been an ongoing CT for years in many places. There are credible indications of the existence of cover-ups in Spain (Alcasser), Belgium (Dutroux) and the UK (the lost Westminster files). Whether these cover-ups just attempted to hide police ****-ups or something more sinister, it belongs to the realm of speculation, of which Iīm unashamedly fond of. You donīt really need to repeat and repeat that itīs unproven, thatīs just boring.

Paedophile "rings" exist, apparently. The possibility that one of such "rings" has entrenched itself in a position of power should not be as far-fetched as some of you make it seem... "Eyes wide shut" was complete fiction or is it based on something real? And what if instead of plain "boring" sex some secret elite clubs had more sadistic habits?
...Seems kinda...weird...to me.
Old 1st December 2016, 09:03 AM   #254
Belz...
Fiend God

Like, the mural in question. I can think that pizzagate is most probably BS but at the same time think that there is something odd about the mural, and that those antlers are really antlers and not trees behind the heads. And that the artist was depicting something occult related. I personally find it more likely than there being trees behind the heads, by coincidende. Just from looking at the other works of the same artist, the demons sex scene etc.
You are definitely not lending credence to the accusations of child sex rings at this restaurant, right up to the point where you are.

"It's most probably BS but look at how weird and occult and sex abuse-related this artwork at the restaurant looks!"

Old 1st December 2016, 09:05 AM   #255
Jrrarglblarg

Celtic paganism isn't "demons." That's Catholic propaganda. The antlers are neopagan horse poop artsy image meme regurgeregurge. I took way to many art electives, and artists like this that succeed annoy me. Ugly, poorly executed, chaotic layout, and I have no idea what some kind of "rites of Spring" scene would say in a pizzeria other than "pretentious edgy hipsters welcome here."

Last edited by Jrrarglblarg; 1st December 2016 at 09:11 AM.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2016, 09:05 AM   #256
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Iīm not. I havenīt invented anything so I donīt have any responsability respect to "false news" (a dangerous concept, anyway... who says what is false news and what is true? Are we to allow the censure of news that some authority considers false?)

I never said proffesional investigators shouldnīt investigate. They are very welcome to.
...gaslighting...?
Old 1st December 2016, 09:07 AM   #257
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Originally Posted by Regnad Kcin View Post
Horns! They're horny, baby!

Oh, be-have!

Do you want to shag now or shag later?
What are you doing after the show? Come by "my place" for a "pizza" and a little..."Shag sothoth"?

Last edited by Slowvehicle; 1st December 2016 at 09:34 AM.
Old 1st December 2016, 09:08 AM   #258
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Do you think this sort of non-linear thinking could be applied to Mexican food?
Do you like..."chimichangas"...?
Old 1st December 2016, 09:08 AM   #259
Abooga
Muse

You are definitely not lending credence to the accusations of child sex rings at this restaurant, right up to the point where you are.

"It's most probably BS but look at how weird and occult and sex abuse-related this artwork at the restaurant looks!"
See? where did I say that the artwork was "sex abuse-related"?
Old 1st December 2016, 09:12 AM   #260
Jrrarglblarg

Originally Posted by Slowvehicle View Post
Evidence of some kind of occult thinking, right there.
Old 1st December 2016, 09:15 AM   #261
Jrrarglblarg

You didn't, that's why it's called JAQing off. You just ask loaded or leading questions and suggest answers based on unverified outside information (color codes) none of us can independently corroborate.
Old 1st December 2016, 09:15 AM   #262
Belz...
Fiend God

Right here, you established a relation to sex acts, and you're talking about a place accused of hosting a child sex ring:

Tell you what. Go to that restaurant, and tell them that you're "looking to enjoy their services." with a wink. If they act like they don't get what you're saying, tell them you want a pizza with young veal meat on it. If they still act innocent, press the issue with ever-more blatant language, until in frustration you shout "I want to have sex with underage kids, for pete's sake! Why won't you service me???" and report their reaction back to us.

Old 1st December 2016, 09:23 AM   #263
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Originally Posted by Spins View Post
There were gay guys that confirmed the meanings on reddit when there was a pizzagate sub there. It was all news to me until recently.
And, of course, we'd never lead the 'danes astray by telling fabulous tales, or anything, now, innit?
Old 1st December 2016, 09:24 AM   #264
Abooga
Muse

Right here, you established a relation to sex acts, and you're talking about a place accused of hosting a child sex ring:.
If you look again youīll see that I just said "occult related" based on other artworks which have demon orgy scenes or whatever. The mural in the pizzeria doesnīt seem to depict anything sexual. Itīs all in your mind.
Old 1st December 2016, 09:25 AM   #265
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

From you? Certainly.

(I'm a little conflicted because I didn't eat breakfast and I really just want the food, not the innuendo. I hope you don't take that personally.)

Old 1st December 2016, 09:27 AM   #266
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Itīs all in your mind.
Gaslight level 10!

You win all the internets.

Old 1st December 2016, 09:28 AM   #267
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

I never posted on reddit, I only brought some of redditīs material to the pizzagate thread in this forum. To see if anyome had anything interesting to say about it. It was all quite predictable, however.
...thus, increasing the audience...weird.
Old 1st December 2016, 09:29 AM   #268
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

...and the...puppy. Weird.
Old 1st December 2016, 09:32 AM   #269
Belz...
Fiend God

If you look again youīll see that I just said "occult related" based on other artworks which have demon orgy scenes or whatever. The mural in the pizzeria doesnīt seem to depict anything sexual. Itīs all in your mind.
No, it's all in YOURS. You are the one who made the connection with other artwork by this artist. And why did you do this? You see a "weird" (bad) piece of art, make a vague connection to another piece of art by this artist that has sex in it, in a conversation about sex with children. Yeah, no, sure, you didn't mean anything by it. I'll buy that.

How about you do what I suggested and do some actual journalism: go to the restaurant with a hidden camera and try to get them to offer you their "services".

Old 1st December 2016, 09:32 AM   #270
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

...weird, innit?
Old 1st December 2016, 09:33 AM   #271
Abooga
Muse

Celtic paganism isn't "demons." That's Catholic propaganda. The antlers are neopagan horse poop artsy image meme regurgeregurge. I took way to many art electives, and artists like this that succeed annoy me. Ugly, poorly executed, chaotic layout, and I have no idea what some kind of "rites of Spring" scene would say in a pizzeria other than "pretentious edgy hipsters welcome here."
Some people think theyīre trees. Their sheer repugnance of CT-s makes them see odd things. Ironic.
Old 1st December 2016, 09:34 AM   #272
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Evidence of some kind of occult thinking, right there.
...sweet talker...
Old 1st December 2016, 09:36 AM   #273
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

From you? Certainly.

(I'm a little conflicted because I didn't eat breakfast and I really just want the food, not the innuendo. I hope you don't take that personally.)
Any way you want it, as long as you...take it...

"hot" "sauce"?

Last edited by Slowvehicle; 1st December 2016 at 09:38 AM.
Old 1st December 2016, 09:38 AM   #274
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Any way you want it, as ling as you...take it...

"hot" "sauce"?
Chili on the side, if you know what I mean.

Old 1st December 2016, 09:41 AM   #275
Belz...
Fiend God

Let me check my reddit gay dictionary...

...Woah! Not on board for this stuff at all. You're on your own.

Old 1st December 2016, 09:44 AM   #276
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Oh, I do. Believe me.

"Red", or "green" chile?

ETA: I, personally, like, "christmas"...)
Old 1st December 2016, 09:46 AM   #277
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Let me check my reddit gay dictionary...

...Woah! Not on board for this stuff at all. You're on your own.
Chicken...
Old 1st December 2016, 09:49 AM   #278
Abooga
Muse

No, it's all in YOURS. You are the one who made the connection with other artwork by this artist. And why did you do this? You see a "weird" (bad) piece of art, make a vague connection to another piece of art by this artist that has sex in it, in a conversation about sex with children. Yeah, no, sure, you didn't mean anything by it. I'll buy that.
As I said, I mean what I write. If you want to make "connections", itīs up to you, but I stick to what I said.

How about you do what I suggested and do some actual journalism: go to the restaurant with a hidden camera and try to get them to offer you their "services".
Quite hard to do, Iīm in Spain. (I wouldnīt do it anyway even if I were in Washington. Well, perhaps Iīd go for the pizza, it looks really nice) (but not the cheese one )

Last edited by Abooga; 1st December 2016 at 09:51 AM.
Old 1st December 2016, 09:55 AM   #279
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

I don't condone raping children to death, but can we at least be glad they don't serve pizzas with kebab, or fries, or sourkraut on them? That would be truly evil.
Porpoise of Life is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2016, 10:00 AM   #280
Belz...
Fiend God

As I said, I mean what I write. If you want to make "connections", itīs up to you, but I stick to what I said.
Don't misquote me. YOU are the one making connections, not I.

Quote:
Quite hard to do, Iīm in Spain.
You know about these new machines called "aeroplanes"?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories