ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 16th January 2019, 10:06 AM   #1
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

For those of you who enjoy walls of text with thousands of links...

Apropos of nothing, I give you Sam Sloan's Home Page. Some of it involves chess conspiracies, some is rants about the alleged kidnapping of his children by Jerry Falwell, some is a variety of other conspiracy theories, and all of it is bat **** insane.

Enjoy.

"I don't want to live in a world without shemp." - Quarky

"...just as a magnet attracts iron filings, Trump attracts, and is attracted to, louts." - George Will

Last edited by shemp; 16th January 2019 at 10:13 AM.
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2019, 12:58 PM   #2
Agatha
Winking at the Moon

I only read a small amount of it, and it is utterly crazy. Good find!
Old 16th January 2019, 01:43 PM   #3
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

I opened that in an icognito window, just because. Goodness.
Do you think I can still order a copy of "How to Talk Dirty in Japanese and English"?

Oh, and if you scroll down far enough he's posted a nude picture of his wife.

As an infant.
Old 16th January 2019, 02:21 PM   #4
Norman Alexander
Illuminator

We didn't start the fire...
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2019, 11:30 PM   #5
kellyb
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
Sam Sloan's Opposition to Petition to Cancel Runoff Primary for Mayor (PDF Format)

Abdul Khaliq insists he did not Eat the Horse.

DNA Tests have proven that I am the father of my daughter Sandra.

With these test results (in PDF Format), anyone who believes that I might be their father can have their own DNA test done and compare the results with the data I have posted and determine with a fair degree of certainty the likelihood that I am their father.

The United States Chess Federation is moving to Crossville, but the NBC Nightly News has just broadcast that Crossville, Tennessee is the leading center for methamphetamine production and use in the USA. SEE THE NBC NEWS REPORT HERE. Hundreds of children have been taken from their parents in Crossville, Tennessee because of this.
He's a very eclectic sort of crazy, isn't he?
Old 17th January 2019, 01:07 AM   #6
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

Well I for one found this valuable:

Quote:
How to Talk Dirty in Japanese and English is now available from the following book stores
This will be extremely valuable when in Japan in May. What a valuable resource this website is.....

Sir Winston Churchill
lionking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th January 2019, 02:00 AM   #7
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Has anyone ever created a Gene Ray scale so we can properly assess the significance of this sort of site?

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th January 2019, 03:08 AM   #8
Kid Eager
Philosopher

The Wikipedia entry on the gentleman in question is... umm enlightening:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Sloan
Old 17th January 2019, 07:17 AM   #9
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

My favorite part is where he claims his Supreme Court cases were derailed by anthrax.
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th January 2019, 08:51 AM   #10
Whip
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
My favorite part is where he claims his Supreme Court cases were derailed by anthrax.
they busted in and just started their next set?
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th January 2019, 09:12 AM   #11
Ron Swanson
Illuminator

I scrolled for 2 minutes without reading anything, and was only half way down the "page" !
Ron Swanson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th January 2019, 07:35 AM   #12
Drewbot
Philosopher

I get a web filter blocking that link.
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th January 2019, 07:50 AM   #13
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Drewbot View Post
Whoever set it up, you owe a drink.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th January 2019, 08:02 AM   #14
ahhell
Master Poster

That's pretty fascinating. Looks like he learned HTML in the 90s and just kind continues to update the page by adding more stuff.

It looks crazy but if you actually read it, its only a little quirky. Sort of an dairy he keeps on the internet. I don't trust western men with a thing for Asian women, from Asia. In my experience its because they believe the fantasy of the submissive Asian woman.

Also, he's into high level international chess, and professional wrestling.

Looks like I was right about his asian fetish.

Quote:
How I Became an A Player
After laboring for more than two straight decades as an expert, tonight I finally made it to Class A. Here is how I did it:

It all started when I found out that the nun, Sister Theresa Courtney, was on her way to my apartment to see my children. That meant that I had to clear out of the house to make sure than the nun did not catch me with my kids.

This is a long story, but this vicious man-hating woman has been attacking me since 1991, even though I have never met or spoken to her. (I saw her once from a distance).

In May, 1991, she led my pregnant wife, newly arrived in America, and our two children out of the back door of the Jamaica Arms Hotel in Queens, while I was waiting in my car out the front door to pick them up and take them to Virginia. The dear sister hid me from them and them from me for the next four years until I finally found them in April, 1995.

When she found out that I had my two sons in California in May 1995, the dear sister had me arrested and had the two boys extradited to New York.
When you sound like an ******* when you tell the story, how's it sound when the other guy tells it?

Last edited by ahhell; 18th January 2019 at 08:06 AM.
ahhell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th January 2019, 08:11 AM   #15
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Whip View Post
they busted in and just started their next set?

We all see black and white
When it comes to someone else's fight
No one ever gets involved
Apathy can never solve
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th January 2019, 08:59 AM   #16
bknight
Graduate Poster

I opened the link read about the first paragraph and shut it down, never to revisit.

What web filter are you using and what browser, if I may ask.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th January 2019, 10:10 AM   #17
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
The Wikipedia entry on the gentleman in question is... umm enlightening:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Sloan
Ah, a libertarian, what a surprise.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th January 2019, 10:52 AM   #18
Drewbot
Philosopher

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
I opened the link read about the first paragraph and shut it down, never to revisit.

What web filter are you using and what browser, if I may ask.
Webtangle ?

Thats what comes up anyway.
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th January 2019, 12:07 PM   #19
bknight
Graduate Poster

Webtangle ?

Thats what comes up anyway.
All I've got is the default that goes with Edge. You didn't niss anything Earth shaking.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories