IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 21st January 2005, 04:07 PM   #41
Piscivore
Smelling fishy

Re: Re: A question for atheists here.

I heah that Jesus feller's got a real pretty mouth, too. Knows how ta squeal liker pig real good, haw!

"...untrustworthy obnoxious twerp." - CFLarsen
Piscivore is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2005, 04:40 PM   #42
neutrino_cannon
Master Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by Piscivore
I heah that Jesus feller's got a real pretty mouth, too. Knows how ta squeal liker pig real good, haw!
Err... isn't that supposed to be pretty lges?

Or does this reflect your prefered technique?

"Man would have been too happy, if, limiting himself to the visible objects which interested him, he had employed, to perfect his real sciences, his laws, his morals, his education, one half-the efforts he has put into his researches on the Divinity"

-Percy Bysshe Shelley, The Necessity of Atheism
neutrino_cannon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2005, 04:51 PM   #43
Piscivore
Smelling fishy

Quote:
Originally posted by neutrino_cannon
Err... isn't that supposed to be pretty lges?

Or does this reflect your prefered technique?
Nope.

Quote:
Mountain Man: What do you want to do now?
Toothless Man: [grinning] He's got a real pretty mouth on him, don't he?

Piscivore is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2005, 05:09 PM   #44
aofl
Muse

Quote:
Originally posted by Marquis de Carabas
That depends. How aesthetically pleasing is the curve of his bum? I don't want to be stuck back there staring at some flat bottom.

Big bottom...big bottom...talk about bumcakes, my God's got 'em. Big bottom, drive me outta my mind. How can I leave this....behind?

I could do that, I guess. What's the safeword?

edited for tags
Remember all of you planning on following God the moment he finally reveals himself for the last time yet again through the witless of his followers:

If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

I bet there will never be a Sunday Sermon on that little bit of corporate wisdom.

A
aofl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2005, 06:59 PM   #45
1inChrist
Graduate Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by neutrino_cannon
Which tomorrow are we refering to? The actual tomorrow or the ever-extended tomorrow?
You know what I mean. Stop trying to avoid the question.

Quote:
In the literal sense? Depends on where he's going.
Nice try at avoiding the question.

Quote:
Only if we had agreed upon a safe word. You saw how badly that went for the guy last time.
You can always trust God.

Quote:
Is your God supposed to have tentacles? I've always wanted to see what real tentacle-lovin' would be like.
Nonsense.

Quote:
OK, while a subordinate clause does not have to be linked gramatically to the rest of the sentence, it is customary that it have some logical connection to it. I am of course aware that your religion specifically prohibits the use of logic, so I'll try to be as flexible as I would be if your kinky tentacle-god was submitting me to his will.
Will you follow God or not? We are in the middle of a war, who's army will you fight for?
Matthew 10:28:

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in HELL.
1inChrist is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2005, 07:01 PM   #46
1inChrist
Graduate Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by Atlas
1inChrist,

If you found out tomorrow that God and the Devil were not separate beings but one single being - would you submit to his will and follow his word?
No. If I ''found out'' that God and the Devil were the same, it would be a lie from the unholy one. Because God is NOT the same as that fallen tyrant.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in HELL.
1inChrist is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2005, 07:05 PM   #47
Donks

Quote:
Originally posted by 1inChrist
No. If I ''found out'' that God and the Devil were the same, it would be a lie from the unholy one. Because God is NOT the same as that fallen tyrant.
Is there any way that you would accept that your current beliefs are wrong? Any evidence that would make you question your beliefs?
Donks is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2005, 07:12 PM   #48
Dogwood
Muse

Re: A question for atheists here.

Quote:
If you found out tomorrow that God exists, would you follow Him? Would you submit yourself to His will?

Most atheists believe that God is some kind of monster, so I'm interested in knowing that even if He revealed Himself unto you, would you follow Him?
I can only repeat what some others have said.

If it's the God of the Christian Bible, definitely not.
Dogwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2005, 08:11 PM   #49
Ausmerican
Illuminator

1inchChrist,
If your god requires worship, thats pride. One of the 7 deadly sins I believe. umm wasn't that Lucifers problem? Therefore if you are busy worshipping a godlike being who suffers from pride I think you may be a Satanist and haven't realized it.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. That's envy, another of the 7.

God doing nothing about tsunamis, diseases, wars etc? Sloth.

As a side note, If tomorrow you found out god indeed existed and his name was Allah would you follow him?
Ausmerican is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2005, 09:14 PM   #50
Piscivore
Smelling fishy

Quote:
Will you follow God or not? We are in the middle of a war, who's army will you fight for?
Neither. Your fictional god's beef with his fictional firstborn has got ass-all to do with me. Let them fight their little war. Means less to me than the war for Middle-Earth, which is as real and at least more entertaining. And better scripted and edited, as well.

How can there be a war anyway? Isn't your god all-powerful? how does anyone even attept to "fight" an all-powerful being? And didn't your storybook say that the war was over and the firstborn exiled to the burnie place? Seems like there's not much of a war left.

Isn't your god supposed to be all-knowing? Then where is there any way for anyone to "choose sides?" Doesn't an all-knowing being already know who his friends are? I pointed out to you once that there is no way that anyone in the Western Civilisation that hasn't heard this fairytale by now. Wouldn't that mean that the sides have been chosen? Maybe he doesn't appear to us "evil atheists" for a reason. Maybe we are supposed to be on the firstborn's side. If that is true- and where is there any room to doubt it- aren't you violating operational security by sharing military secrets with the enemy?

Boy, I wouldn't want to be you when your god's security angels get ahold of you.

One last thing- how do you know that your Jesus didn't come back 2000 years ago (you know, when he said he'd come back), lose the war and die? Maybe the victorious firstborn keeps bibles and such around because it amuses him to see delusional believers continue to call on the long dead "son of god" in vain. That's a lie, and he's supposed to be the prince of lies. I think it's a good one. You fell for it, in any case...

Old 21st January 2005, 09:50 PM   #51
Atlas
Master Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by Atlas
If you found out tomorrow that God and the Devil were not separate beings but one single being - would you submit to his will and follow his word?
Quote:
Do you begin to understand why the hypotheticals come up fruitless. You could not accept that God and the Devil are one no matter what proof would be provided and yet you also say this: You can always trust God.

One thing Christians strive for is to be one with god. Yet you could not believe that god could ever be one with his creation (in this case- the devil).

Yet you come here and ask a question of people who believe that both God and the Devil are fictional. What did you ask? Something like: If Mickey Mouse told you he was God would you bow down before him.

Wait - that's not exactly how you put it, Sorry... What did you say? Oh yah...If you found out tomorrow that God exists, would you follow Him? Would you submit yourself to His will?Not too different from the Mickey Mouse question, I guess.

What is the difference between what I asked you and what you asked us? We both think the other is talking about impossibilities.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. - (Benford's law of controversy)
Atlas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2005, 11:31 PM   #52
Marquis de Carabas
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:

The KISS Army, and none other.
Marquis de Carabas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2005, 11:45 PM   #53
Piscivore
Smelling fishy

Quote:
The KISS Army, and none other.
Jody Foster's Army for me.

Old 22nd January 2005, 01:01 AM   #54
c4ts
Philosopher

Oh my lack of God, he's back!

Quote:
If you found out tomorrow that God exists, would you follow Him? Would you submit yourself to His will?
I don't know, I would have to find out first. But if I did, I'd sit down with this God of yours, and over a few beers we would discuss this whole organized religion issue. I'm sure we could come up with something better than anything currently available. Although those Quakers and Unitarians will be hard to top...

Quote:
Most atheists believe that God is some kind of monster, so I'm interested in knowing that even if He revealed Himself unto you, would you follow Him?
Not believing in a God, let alone a monstrous one, I wouldn't know.
c4ts is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2005, 11:11 AM   #55
Bodhi Dharma Zen
Advaitin

Quote:
Well, the clown depicted as a god in the bible, while not a monster, surely is not someone admirable. He makes mistakes and feel bad about them, he is really emotional and have hopes and desires and suffers if someone "resist" him. He likes to make war and always protect one small tribe against everybody else (why, are they not his sons too?). He condemned the poor devil, someone who had the guts to question the omnipotent-authority, what kind of sick individual does that? wouldnt an omnipotent being feel compasion for the little angel?

If anything, that kind of god is more like a powerful alien, that used to terrify people on earth, not that I think he actually was real, but it would be a better explanation for such a capricious being.

Seriously, you need to expand your horizons.
Bodhi Dharma Zen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2005, 11:23 AM   #56
Bodhi Dharma Zen
Advaitin

Quote:
I cannot WAIT! I am watching FOX NEWS as we speak and am waiting for the news of his capture. I cannot wait until the fear of God shoots through your heart like an arrow. I cannot wait until all knees on this forum bow down to His Might. For what a Glorious site it will be to behold when all those who have rejected Him witness His AMAZING Glory up close and personal.
WOW, he really said this?

Bodhi Dharma Zen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2005, 11:44 AM   #57
c4ts
Philosopher

Quote:
Originally posted by Bodhi Dharma Zen
WOW, he really said this?

Yes, he did. And I really told him that if Osama wasn't captured by the military, I would add it to my sig.

Let me find the thread...

Here it is:
http://www.randi.org/vbulletin/showt...=Angels+demons
c4ts is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2005, 12:00 PM   #58
TruthSeeker
Illuminator

I am stuck inside during a blizzard....I couldn't have asked for a better treat than a visit from 1inC.

How are you? I believe you still owe some of the people on this board apologies for your horrible behaviour.

I am naive enough to believe that society will be changed by examination of ideas through books and the press, and that information can prove to be greater than the dissemination of stupidity - Dr. Seuss
TruthSeeker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2005, 12:11 PM   #59
c4ts
Philosopher

Quote:

The United States fights for God. The Iraqi insurgents fight for God. Gee, that whole "God's army" thing really clears things up.
Old 22nd January 2005, 12:27 PM   #60
Bodhi Dharma Zen
Advaitin

Quote:
Originally posted by c4ts
Here it is:
http://www.randi.org/vbulletin/showt...=Angels+demons

LOL thats a funny thread... I wonder how this guy is still convinced about anything is it sad?... or just funny ?
Old 22nd January 2005, 01:05 PM   #61
c4ts
Philosopher

Well, you'd be convinced about anything if you spent enough weekends couped up in your friend's garage talking about the same book and not even reading the whole thing.

And later, he saw something on Fox about a videotape released by Osama himself and he goes, "Oh! He was captured on tape! Therefore it was fulfilled through God's sense of irony!" (Even though "captured on tape" refers to a candid performance, not a deliberate speech meant for release like the kind the news story was about.) Yet 1inC had to start several threads bragging about it after the fact, saying that he was mislead by God, and the prediction came true. Then he got upset because he couldn't win Randi's million. He made another prediction in a similar vein of right-wing politics, this time much safer- that George W. Bush would win the election. Kind of like predicting the outcome of a coin flip (a coin flip where you can influence the outcome by voting for Bush, and you can guess where his vote went. Not that his vote won the election for Bush, but it his vote and others influenced the decisions of the electoral college). But he didn't fill out an application for the Million Dollar Challenge at all, and so he could not win, and because he didn't, that made him think the entire challenge was bogus.

Oh, and then there was the incident where he said he could heal people over the internet, and that was where he started to cross the line. Perhaps Truth Seeker and GM would like to explain.
Old 22nd January 2005, 01:44 PM   #62
Hardenbergh
Graduate Poster

That depends. How aesthetically pleasing is the curve of his bum? I don't want to be stuck back there staring at some flat bottom.

You never cease to amaze me. You're such a great wit. I'm glad to see your original avatar back. You and Iacchus are cut out of the same cloth (in a manner of speaking). He likes shaplely bottoms, too. Regarding the topic of discussion, there's no need to follow Him. He lives within.
Hardenbergh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2005, 05:03 PM   #63
KS_SKEPTIC
Scholar

Quote:
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Isaiah 45:7 (King James Version)
Evey Hammond: And they created a monster.
V: People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
KS_SKEPTIC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2005, 07:48 PM   #64
username
Muse

Quote:

I do not believe in the existence of any God, but if the Christian God did exist, I would not submit to it as I do believe the creature the bible describes is a monster.
username is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2005, 08:17 PM   #65
Whyatica
Critical Thinker

Hasn't he asked this question already?

edit:
Whyatica is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2005, 08:36 PM   #66
TruthSeeker
Illuminator

Quote:
Originally posted by c4ts
Oh, and then there was the incident where he said he could heal people over the internet, and that was where he started to cross the line. Perhaps Truth Seeker and GM would like to explain.
here you go:
the thread...

I am naive enough to believe that society will be changed by examination of ideas through books and the press, and that information can prove to be greater than the dissemination of stupidity - Dr. Seuss
TruthSeeker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2005, 11:45 PM   #67
c4ts
Philosopher

While I believe the injustice 1inC comitted was a genuine error on his part, there's really no explanation I can offer without getting really pissed off, and consequently blowing up at 1inC. Maybe he did not understand how serious the situation really was, but he needs to learn a hard lesson in reality- that this bubble of belief he lives in is harmful to himself and others, and it's going to cause him a lot more trouble than he thinks as long as he continues to fool himself.
Old 23rd January 2005, 07:48 AM   #68
TruthSeeker
Illuminator

I agree. I was shocked however that once the seriousness of the situation was made clear, that he did not respond with compassion or caring. There is so little that is Jesus-like in him. That is all I can say without being disgusted.

Old 23rd January 2005, 08:18 AM   #69
The GM
Graduate Poster

Yeah, I called him numerous times on the old faith healing bit. I never responded to the thread TS pointed to because I found it so far out of the realm of taste that about the only thing I could say about 1inTroll was that he's a c*ck biting f**cktard. Even trolls have standards for humor, generally.

Editted to add: Because I'm too lazy to think up a new message for 1inTroll, I'm reposting my words from another thread in which he posted here.

Why hello Troll! We meet again! If it weren't for the fact that your unending blather was false, it would make my eyes bleed causing me to spork them out like some kind of back alley optical abortion. No one wants to hear what you have to say, go away you shmuck, you trog, you pathetic waste of human flotsam. If unchecked stupidity were a game, you'd be the clear winner. Be gone from here, and as you exit stage left may the fleas from ten thousand camels nestle in your crotch and be blessed with tripletts.

"Careful, GM, I'm almost starting to like you." --DanishDynamite

"DAMN GIRL! I just KNEW there was a reason I liked you!!!" --Roadtoad [/size]
The GM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2005, 07:29 AM   #70
wollery
Protected by Samurai Hedgehogs!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ausmerican
As a side note, If tomorrow you found out god indeed existed and his name was Allah would you follow him?
Well since Allah is just the arabic for "The God", and it's the god of Abraham, Moses et al. ...........

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin
wollery is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2005, 07:45 AM   #71
Ausmerican
Illuminator

Quote:
Originally posted by wollery
Well since Allah is just the arabic for "The God", and it's the god of Abraham, Moses et al. ...........
True but you don't truly thing 1inchRist sees them as the same thing do you?
Ausmerican is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2005, 02:59 PM   #72
LostAngeles
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:

I don't think God's some kind of monster. Or at least, the version of God I was taught about.

See, I was taught that God loved people and that good people went to heaven. Not that Christians went to heaven, or people who were baptized, or people who went to church every Sunday, or Catholics, or Episocpals, or non-homosexuals, that good people went to heaven. The good Jew, the good Muslim, the good Hindu, the good athiest could all go to heaven. I never saw any real evidence for God, so I don't believe in God. But I'm not too worried about it, if I'm wrong, especially since one of my primary lessons in my upbringing was, "Don't be a d**k." I try.

If I had proof of God, I'd like to have a talk about some of his followers. You know, the ones that preach about hellfire and hatred, divine wrath and the smiting of sinners. I really think it makes God look bad. It makes God look like a petulant omnipotent child and I refuse to swallow that a cosmic and divine being could act like that. The ancient Greeks and Romans might have liked that in their deities, but not me.

And afterwards:

"So. You do exist."
"Yep."
"That's nice to know. Am I doing all right then?"

Then we'd see what goes from there.
LostAngeles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2005, 03:15 PM   #73
LostAngeles
Penultimate Amazing

Wow. I learned a lot from this thread.

Red beans and rice didn' miss Him. (Marquis!)

God has good taste in alchohol. (Ossai)

And that I've never bothered to really reason out God beyond what I mentioned above. "See... no proof. Eh. All right."

And that 1inChrist can land a plane. Boy, are American Airlines's landings nice. I just wish they cared about getting there ON TIME.
LostAngeles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2005, 03:26 PM   #74
pauldmin
Scholar

Quote:

This all depends on a lot of factors:

Which religion? Christian, Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist, Sikh.

Assuming Christian, since this is mainly an American site, which sect of Christianity?

I guess that if God was proved to exist based upon a known belief system them I would have pretty much no choice in the matter and have to bow to His will.

Actually, I do not perceive God as a monster because Atheism does not include any form of "God object" in it's belief system.
We are not rejecting God, we are simply acknowledging His existence only in the minds of Man due to an overwhelming fear of death.

I guess of course that this is a hypothetical question and has as much merit as "Would Christians become Atheists if proof was found of Gods non-existence".
My only hope is that when I die, that the true faith does not turn out to be something like Kaballah. ( No red string, no paradise!! )
Old 24th January 2005, 05:53 PM   #75
billydkid
Illuminator

Quote:

You are just not getting it. Of course we would believe in God if he existed. We are not against the notion of God on principle, we are against the the notion of God because he simply does not exist. Of course we would follow his will. It would be incredibly stupid and futile to go against the will of someone who was all powerful and brought you into existance. The whole problem with your God is that he is a fantasy and he does not exist. You seriously can not expect us to follow 1inChrist's fantasy of God. Somebody told you the story of God and Jesus and you have decided this is factual reality because someone told you so. Does not sound like a very responsible approach to determining the truth of things. If you grew up in the middle east and someone told you the Islam story you would be believing that instead. It is clear from you questions that you don't understand atheism at all. Many atheists are former believers who would have loved it if their faiths had turned to be true. But you can't just believe things cause you like them. They need to be true too.
billydkid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2005, 06:44 PM   #76
neutrino_cannon
Master Poster

Quote:
You can always trust God.

Stultissima femina, (sic oppedo viri, C.F. Nahum 3:13) non potes credere mihi amplus quam meretrici. In Ezikiel 14:9 dixit "14:9 et propheta cum erraverit et locutus fuerit verbum ego Dominus decepi prophetam illum et extendam manum meam super eum et delebo eum de medio populi mei Israhel ", quod coarguit me esse mendax.

N_cannon ducitur a me? Non futurus est, n_cannon actutissimus est.

"Man would have been too happy, if, limiting himself to the visible objects which interested him, he had employed, to perfect his real sciences, his laws, his morals, his education, one half-the efforts he has put into his researches on the Divinity"

-Percy Bysshe Shelley, The Necessity of Atheism
neutrino_cannon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2005, 06:51 PM   #77
Elind
Philosopher

Quote:

Presumably you mean the god you describe; which is kind of monstrous. Hellfires and all that good stuff.

Why would anyone in their right mind follow that, except perhaps by threat, as given by any punk with a deadly weapon?
Elind is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2005, 04:45 PM   #78
1inChrist
Graduate Poster

Why do you people do this? You refuse to answer the question.

LET'S ASSUME GOD PROVED HIMSELF TO BE REAL!

And yes, I mean the Christian God. HE IS THE ONLY GOD! Now stop playing this game with me and answer truthfully. He is the God I believe in and I believe in Him because He has proved Himself to be real.

I feel so bad for those who's answer was that they would join Satan's army and fight a losing battle against God.

Old 3rd February 2005, 04:48 PM   #79
1inChrist
Graduate Poster

If your answer was that you would still follow Satan, when you die God is going to say theses words to you: ''You get your wish''.

Old 3rd February 2005, 04:58 PM   #80
c4ts
Philosopher

Quote:

LET'S ASSUME GOD PROVED HIMSELF TO BE REAL!
Why? What's this going to accomplish?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy