IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , Coronavirus conspiracies , diseases , medical conspiracies

Old 1st September 2022, 09:26 PM   #761
MBDK
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
I think Bubba is broken.

I lean towards the probability Bubba was never properly assembled to begin with. The continued onslaught of regurgitated, previously debunked excrement from him/her/that/what/derp, without ever addressing the previous faults that were pointed out, is really nothing more than trollish spamming, in my opinion. I think I will just address the insanity through non-direct replies (like this), as this will take some of the attention-seeking thrill away from the B.
MBDK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2022, 09:48 PM   #762
MBDK
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Immunology is a small, world-wide community. Most of them feel that they've achieved a basic grasp of COVID-19 and its variants, but none of them would say they're experts on the virus. So anyone claiming to be an expert, or to have exclusive knowledge about COVID-19 is a liar, scam artist, and a scumbag.

I suppose it is the context in which any such claims are made. Experts do not have to know every possible detail about their subject matter, just considerably more than those uneducated in the field.

Those uneducated laypeople are the ones who post links to articles that print things like, "(Vaccine) things that make you go hmmm…" in regards to the latest Covid-19 booster being released before human testing is complete.

Those with a reasonable amount of education on the topic know that - From - https://nypost.com/2022/08/28/latest...g-is-complete/

Quote:
“Real world evidence from the current mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, which have been administered to millions of individuals, show us that the vaccines are safe,” Califf said on Twitter. “As we know from prior experience, strain changes can be made without affecting safety.”

He added that modifying existing vaccines to include protection against different viral strains doesn’t require a change in ingredients and is a common practice of the FDA with flu vaccines.

“FDA has extensive experience with reviewing strain changes in vaccines, as is done with the annual flu vaccine,” Califf said.

Of course, only a fool would use those devoid of pertinent subject knowledge (such as my uneducated laypeople example above) as a reference.
MBDK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2022, 09:55 PM   #763
Bubba
Banned

Quote:

Quote:
by Foster Zygote View Post
I think Bubba is broken.
Originally Posted by MBDK View Post
I lean towards the probability Bubba was never properly assembled to begin with. The continued onslaught of regurgitated, previously debunked excrement from him/her/that/what/derp, without ever addressing the previous faults that were pointed out, is really nothing more than trollish spamming, in my opinion. I think I will just address the insanity through non-direct replies (like this), as this will take some of the attention-seeking thrill away from the B.

Of course. Otherwise you would have to respond to

- Vaccinated British covid death rate 99%.

- Why isn’t the NIH funding a study looking at blood parameters before/after vaccination?

- The “clots” featured in these videos are not blood at all; they are primarily amyloid proteins

...and the list goes on
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2022, 09:59 PM   #764
Bubba
Banned

...and you probably will avoid this, which you cannot refute:

Quote:
The data from the Social Security Administration death master file (ages 18 to 55)

I got this chart from a whistleblower who works for HHS. This is data you are not supposed to see. The mortality increase (60% at peak) is huge. That sort of increase can only be caused by something novel that affected massive numbers of people.

There is only one possibility that fits that: the COVID vaccine.

The peak is September 9, 2021.

chart:

...and:

Quote:
Vaccines are taking an average of 5 months to kill people The CDC has been hiding the Social Security Administration death master file. I got it from a whistleblower. This shows deaths are taking 5 months from the jab to happen. This is why it's hard to see.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/t...you-everything

...and

Quote:
Daily vaccine doses administered in the US

The peak is April 12, 2021.

chart:
...and

Quote:
Another analysis using only European data found the exact same 5 month delay!]

chart:

Edited by Agatha:  fixed quote tags

Last edited by Agatha; 2nd September 2022 at 02:43 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2022, 10:00 PM   #765
Bubba
Banned

I think Bubba is broken. He's learned that to engage in discussion is to have his nonsense thoroughly trounced, so he's just stuffed cotton in his ears and fallen back on posting link after link without responding to anyone.

With exceptions, responding to (even the well meaning) fake skeptics hypnotized by the pharma/govt/media complex is usually a waste of time, generally speaking. Arguing with jabbed-and-jab-defensive, jab-happy phony skeptics is like telling Hitler's (non-jewish) victims/stooges ie *the good German citizens* that Hitler hoodwinked them into hating "filthy Jews". Can you point to a better example of Mass Formation Psychosis.? Some of your ilk today are hoodwinked into hating non-vaccinated people.

This new willful blindness is a sad marvel to observe. But that is mass hysteria in action. Dont think for a minute that you are not all victims of the best psyops money can buy, in the biggest crime against humanity, ever. Genocide, now ramping up as the long term stealth effects kick in.

This could help you come to your senses:
It also exposes censorship you promote.

Quote:
So, the censorship of my latest book, The Rise of the New Normal Reich: Consent Factory Essays, Vol. III (2020-2021), continues. Amazon.com has now banned the book in three countries … Germany, Austria, and The Netherlands.

The pretext the Amazon Content Review Team has cited as grounds for banning the book is the semi-visible swastika on the cover. This pretext is clearly a pretext, i.e., a lie, as Amazon sells a number of other products displaying semi-visible swastikas in these markets.

For example, William Shirer’s books, or Quentin Tarantino’s film, Inglorious Basterds, as depicted in the images above. Some of the swastika-displaying products Amazon offers in these markets display not merely semi-visible swastikas, but totally-visible swastikas on their packaging. For example …

https://cjhopkins.substack.com/p/the...medium=reader2
Old 1st September 2022, 10:25 PM   #766
Bubba
Banned

More science to ignore:

Quote:
Note that Pharmas’ opening salvo in the biggest battle of their War on Ivermectin (Title of my upcoming book) was when they got the CDC to issue a fraudulent memo which warned all U.S doctors and pharmacists that ivermectin poisonings were on the rise. The memo also reminded the nations doctors that the FDA had not “authorized” the drug for use in COVID (umm.. they don’t have to authorize it as my readers well know). That my friends, is just one of the “tells” that the CDC was trying to manipulate doctor behavior on behalf of their masters (Pharma). Anyway, that memo also went to every state Pharmacy Board and thus it landed in the inbox of every licensed Pharmacist of every state across the land within 24 hours. Whoa.

Edited by Agatha:  Trimmed for rule 4

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/th...m_source=email

Last edited by Agatha; 2nd September 2022 at 02:39 PM.
Old 1st September 2022, 10:32 PM   #767
Bubba
Banned

...and more you'll ignore

Quote:
One of my readers has been trying to get my attention for 8 months on the EMA data leak that happened nearly 2 years ago.

He recently posted this substack article documenting his attempts to get visibility on what the EMA document leak revealed.

The gem in the article is this video which was posted 18 months ago that few people have seen. The video is just 14 minutes long and is very well done. The findings are all consistent with what I and others have long suspected: the vials are all different.

Edited by Agatha:  Trimmed for rule 4

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/d...m_source=email

Last edited by Agatha; 2nd September 2022 at 02:40 PM.
Old 1st September 2022, 10:45 PM   #768
Susheel
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Is Pharma's MSM under--reporting this ?

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...e-you-go-hmmm/

No.
Old 1st September 2022, 11:08 PM   #769
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.

You don't know that's true: you said so yourself.
How about you research your own claims before posting them? This tired old tactic of yours is well-known, and won't work.

Cosmic Yak on this forum.
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2022, 11:26 PM   #770
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

I just heard that 99% of England's deaths by covid are in vaccinated victims. That sounded a little high. Does anyone know about this.? Maybe an ISF member in England can verify..?
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/e...ntry=~All+ages
Old 1st September 2022, 11:54 PM   #771
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I just heard that 99% of England's deaths by covid are in vaccinated victims. That sounded a little high. Does anyone know about this.? Maybe an ISF member in England can verify..?
But you don't know how to evaluate the sources you read so what you"hear" doesn't really count for anything.
Old 1st September 2022, 11:55 PM   #772
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

The graph I just posted only goes up to October 21, so here's the latest government report:

Deaths involving COVID-19 by vaccination status, England: deaths occurring between 1 January 2021 and 31 May 2022

I'm not going to dig through the data, it's Bubba's claim let him do the work to try to support it, but I will quote the first paragraph of the report:

Quote:
Monthly age-standardised mortality rates (ASMRs) for deaths involving coronavirus (COVID-19) have been consistently lower for all months since booster introduction in September 2021 for people who had received a third dose or booster at least 21 days ago, compared with unvaccinated people and those with just a first or second dose.
and point out yet again that in a population that have almost all been vaccinated (94% have received at least one dose) absolute numbers of deaths are not just worthless but actively misleading.
Old 2nd September 2022, 12:13 AM   #773
MBDK
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
You don't know that's true: you said so yourself.
How about you research your own claims before posting them? This tired old tactic of yours is well-known, and won't work.

Indeed. Almost as tired as the sophomoric ploy of failing to respond to the posts of others, while its own posts beg for a response.
Old 2nd September 2022, 12:19 AM   #774
MBDK
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post

<insert pretty much every comment a recent poster has written>

are not just worthless but actively misleading.

Sorry to borrow your post, but I think it makes a good templet.
Old 2nd September 2022, 03:09 AM   #775
Carrot Flower King
Illuminator

Bubba, I don't understand why you expect us to continue to delve into your gibberish (which is what everything you've linked to or mentioned which I've read turns out to be) while you never look at any of the rebuttals, take downs, clarifications and the rest which we provide. For instance, after you mentioned Jessica Rose earlier I provided a link to a critique of her excuse for "work", demonstrating that those of her ideas belong in the "so far wrong it's untrue" region. And yet, there you are citing the exact same nonsense from that exact same wrong person.

Do you read anything or do you just post what someone else tells you to? It's hard to tell.

Last edited by Carrot Flower King; 2nd September 2022 at 03:19 AM. Reason: spelling
Carrot Flower King is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2022, 03:11 AM   #776
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

At least this interlocutor is posting on topic: Corona Virus Conspiracy Theories. His posts have that nonsense locked up.
Old 2nd September 2022, 03:13 AM   #777
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Carrot Flower King View Post
Bubba, I don't understand why you expect us to continue to delve into your gibberish (which is waht everything you've linked to or mentioned which I've read turns out to be) while you never look at any of the rebuttals, take downd, clarifications and the rest which we provide. For instance, after you mentioned Jessica Rose earlier I provided a link to a critique of her excuse for "work", demonstrating that those of her ideas belong in the "so far wrong it's untrue" region. And yet, there you are citing the exact same nonsense from that exact same wrong person.

Do you read anything or do you just post what someone else tells you to? It's hard to tell.
Pretty much the result when one consumes only disinformation from propagandist grifters.
Old 2nd September 2022, 03:33 AM   #778
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

More science to ignore:
Your posts consistently reveal you do not know what the highlighted is, likely because you've been gulled by the very disinformation you consume and thoughtlessly parrot. As Craig4 noted, your posts lack discernment.
Old 2nd September 2022, 03:47 AM   #779
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

- Why isn’t the NIH funding a study looking at blood parameters before/after vaccination?

- The “clots” featured in these videos are not blood at all; they are primarily amyloid proteins

...and the list goes on
The "list" is as ******** as a list of places with like names that are all located along a straight line on a map.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2022, 04:18 AM   #780
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
- Alberta's 'cause of death unknown' rose 644% to lead all causes, so far and still counting. Its a big mystery. Any idea why?

Well, as Alberta has one of the lowest rates of vaccination in Canada, it's obviously not down to vaccines.

The "list" is as ******** as a list of places with like names that are all located along a straight line on a map.
Look what I found when I was searching for data:

Quote:
LETHBRIDGE - Some rural communities in Alberta are hovering around a 50 per cent vaccination rate, while others are still below 40 per cent.
Most of our sick COVID patients are from the outlying rural communities around Lethbridge and I think it's very clear that's related to the lower vaccination rates in those communities."

More than 66 per cent of Alberta's eligible population is fully vaccinated.

Lethbridge is above that average with roughly 70 per cent of eligible residents fully vaccinated, but nearby communities are reporting much lower rates, according to the province.

The County of Forty Mile has the lowest percentage of fully vaccinated eligible residents, with just 33 per cent of that population fully protected, while the Municipal District of Taber is just slightly below 40 per cent.
Lethbridge!

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/low-vacci...tals-1.5635204

https://globalnews.ca/news/8194264/a...ination-rates/

Cosmic Yak on this forum.
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2022, 04:34 AM   #781
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Well, as Alberta has one of the lowest rates of vaccination in Canada, it's obviously not down to vaccines.

Look what I found when I was searching for data:

Lethbridge!

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/low-vacci...tals-1.5635204

https://globalnews.ca/news/8194264/a...ination-rates/
Yeah? Well... Lethbridge, Alaska has zero vaccinations and zero cases of COVID19.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2022, 05:59 AM   #782
Carrot Flower King
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Pretty much the result when one consumes only disinformation from propagandist grifters.
Or is this what too much ivermectin and HCQ do to you?

Who is looking into that possible effect? Huh? Huh? If no-one's looking then we don't know that isn't the case, amirite? I mean, we have paaaaaaaages of evidence that this is true and none to show it isn't!
Carrot Flower King is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2022, 07:58 AM   #783
Stamuel
Muse

...and you probably will avoid this, which you cannot refute:

...and:

...and

...and

Quote:
Another analysis using only European data found the exact same 5 month delay!

chart:
Great stuff, man. I really like this quote where they explicitly tell you that they are using the worst reasoning in the history of the world:

Quote:
I got this chart from a whistleblower who works for HHS. This is data you are not supposed to see. The mortality increase (60% at peak) is huge. That sort of increase can only be caused by something novel that affected massive numbers of people.

There is only one possibility that fits that: the COVID vaccine.

The peak is September 9, 2021.
They really are saying that the only novel thing that could have affected large numbers of people leading up to September 2021 was the COVID vaccine. That's just so far beyond brain-dead I can hardly believe it.

And this was one of the few quotes Bubba bothered to pull from their sources, so I guess this is considered top-tier reasoning among Bubba-sources. Brutal.
Old 2nd September 2022, 10:35 AM   #784
Bubba
Banned

Originally Posted by Stamuel View Post
Great stuff, man. I really like this quote where they explicitly tell you that they are using the worst reasoning in the history of the world:

They really are saying that the only novel thing that could have affected large numbers of people leading up to September 2021 was the COVID vaccine. That's just so far beyond brain-dead I can hardly believe it.

And this was one of the few quotes Bubba bothered to pull from their sources, so I guess this is considered top-tier reasoning among Bubba-sources. Brutal.

True, some are blaming the jabs, without real proof, yet. Hence the calls for key autopsies with proper staining, for example. If the all cause mortality rate keeps rising and no agency investigates, some will suspect a cover up. Without investigation it will remain a mystery as the rate rises or falls. Would you wait and see if it keeps rising before agreeing on investigating, or do so now, based on the existing increases.? The growing death rate combined with growing anecdotal/circumstantial evidence warrants investigation asap, since lives are at stake.

Would you agree that honest investigation of causes of rising overall mortality rate may be sufficient to prove or disprove the claims from both camps.? Specifically, that the jabs are safe and effective as advertised, vs the jabs are killing more than as advertised.?

Time will answer that.
Old 2nd September 2022, 10:43 AM   #785
Bubba
Banned

Plus there is this piece of the puzzle to consider:

Quote:
The Biden administration coordinated with Google, Facebook and Twitter in order to censor “misinformation” about covid and vaccines.

Censoring doctors, research scientists, ....and comics

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...hat-to-censor/
Old 2nd September 2022, 10:45 AM   #786
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Increases in all cause mortality rates are always investigated.
Old 2nd September 2022, 10:51 AM   #787
Bubba
Banned

Increases in all cause mortality rates are always investigated.

Glad to hear it, thanks. Please keep us posted on this.
Old 2nd September 2022, 11:02 AM   #788
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Just watch the scientific literature.
Old 2nd September 2022, 11:12 AM   #789
Bubba
Banned

Just watch the scientific literature.

Thanks.

Here is some relevant scientific literature:

Quote:

"Did Lockdowns Cause Increased Mortality Rates?"

ONS data released August 16, 2022, show excess deaths in England and Wales were, as of August 5, 14.4% higher than the five-year average, which works out to 1,350 more deaths per week than normal, Knapton reports.3 As you can see in the graph4 below, COVID is only involved in a small number of those deaths.

===

The identical trend is also seen in the U.S. In Part 1 of a three-part series,5 The Ethical Skeptic — self-described as a former intelligence officer and strategies for nations facing corruption challenges — reviews data from the U.S. National Center for Health Statistics showing “stark increase trends beginning in the first week of April 2021.”

“This date of inception is no coincidence, in that it also happens to coincide with a key inflection point regarding a specific body-system intervention in most of the U.S. population,” The Ethical Skeptic notes.

He describes how, at the very end of May 2021, an “odd signal” developed in his COVID tracking models. This odd signal came in the form of an ICD death code (International Classification of Diseases code) called R00-R99, which stands for “Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified.” In other words, deaths from undetermined causes.

As a result of this odd signal, he started tracking these R00-R99 deaths, along with 11 other ICD-10 (the 10 stands for 10th revision, which is the most recent), such as suicides and overdoses, as well as a statistic called “Excess non-COVID natural cause deaths.” The data The Ethical Skeptic used for his models were derived from three primary databases:

The U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Weekly Counts of Deaths by State and Select Causes, 2014-20196
The CDC’s Weekly Provisional Counts of Deaths by State and Select Causes, 2020-20227
The CDC’s Wonder: Provisional Mortality Statistics, 2018 through Last Month – Query by Constraint Engine

===

Disturbingly, he discovered that death records were inexplicably being redacted and deleted during a very crucial time period — Weeks 4 through 20 in 2022. “It is hard to envision a scenario explaining this 52,000-record data tampering across the most at-risk weeks ... of 2022, as not constituting malicious obfuscation of U.S. citizen mortality data,” he writes.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1593355963

Last edited by Bubba; 2nd September 2022 at 11:14 AM.
Old 2nd September 2022, 11:20 AM   #790
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

No, that site does not contain scientific literature. Try again.
Old 2nd September 2022, 11:46 AM   #791
Carrot Flower King
Illuminator

Thanks.

Errrrrr, shurely shome mishtake? You just linked to Mercola...Move on, please. No science to be seen here.

PS You do know most of us do not give a flying **** about what Merkinanian authorities do about most things? As they have **** all relevance to us.

PPS I notice you ignored what I wrote earlier about at least 2 studies of long-term issues with Covid going on in the UK.

PPS Any slight hint of a chance that you might address at least one of the many questions which have been asked of you? Or are you just going to keep going "Mercola! Kirsch! Jessica Rose! Oh look, a squirrel!" ? Enquiring minds might like to know.
Old 2nd September 2022, 11:57 AM   #792
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

I'm not aware of anything in the scientific literature about recent excess deaths. Real science takes time, because real scientists do not cherry pick and data mine until they find something they imagine they can interpret as evidence of something they've already decided to believe, and then demand that someone else investigates it.
Old 2nd September 2022, 01:58 PM   #793
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Thanks.

No, that is duckspeak.
Old 2nd September 2022, 02:06 PM   #794
marting
Illuminator

I'm not aware of anything in the scientific literature about recent excess deaths. Real science takes time, because real scientists do not cherry pick and data mine until they find something they imagine they can interpret as evidence of something they've already decided to believe, and then demand that someone else investigates it.
Here's BMJ's discussion:

UK health officials analyse recent rise in excess deaths
https://www.bmj.com/content/378/bmj.o2085

Quote:
In the week ending 12 August England registered 9670 deaths including 878 excess deaths, 10% above the five year average. Wales registered 661 deaths, including 73 excess deaths, in the week ending 12 August, which is 12.4% above the five year average.
A spokesperson for the Department of Health and Social Care told The BMJ, “Analysis is ongoing, but early investigation suggests that circulatory diseases and diabetes may be partly responsible for the excess deaths.
Wouldn't surprise me if it turns out that it's because people that have recovered from Covid-19 have a higher mortality rate from sequelae. There is a fairly significant increase in cardiac problems and mortality amongst the recovered months, even years, down the road. There are published papers on this.

In the papers I have looked at they only look at people that had Covid-19 v those that didn't. No info on vax status which is unfortunate given the "vaxxes are killing people" CT theme.
Old 2nd September 2022, 02:18 PM   #795
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Carrot Flower King View Post
Errrrrr, shurely shome mishtake? You just linked to Mercola...Move on, please. No science to be seen here.

PS You do know most of us do not give a flying **** about what Merkinanian authorities do about most things? As they have **** all relevance to us.

PPS I notice you ignored what I wrote earlier about at least 2 studies of long-term issues with Covid going on in the UK.

PPS Any slight hint of a chance that you might address at least one of the many questions which have been asked of you? Or are you just going to keep going "Mercola! Kirsch! Jessica Rose! Oh look, a squirrel!" ? Enquiring minds might like to know.
I was gonna say one has to admire their dogged determination in posting nuttery, quackery, and just plain wrongness despite being debunked, re-debunked and sometimes even re-re-debunked.

But perhaps admire is the wrong word.
Old 2nd September 2022, 02:27 PM   #796
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Originally Posted by marting View Post
Wouldn't surprise me if it turns out that it's because people that have recovered from Covid-19 have a higher mortality rate from sequelae. There is a fairly significant increase in cardiac problems and mortality amongst the recovered months, even years, down the road. There are published papers on this.
That's certainly likely to be a contributing factor, but I'm afraid the main cause might turn out to be the long waits for (and in) ambulances.
Old 2nd September 2022, 03:29 PM   #797
marting
Illuminator

That's certainly likely to be a contributing factor, but I'm afraid the main cause might turn out to be the long waits for (and in) ambulances.
Agree, especially since the excess death numbers are higher in the UK than USA where it's much less. Not sure why we aren't generally seeing these long delays in the States. Still, some have delayed normal medical care with subsequent consequences.
Old 2nd September 2022, 05:37 PM   #798
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

What would be the point? You've demonstrated for years you wouldn't understand what you were looking at.
Old 2nd September 2022, 11:07 PM   #799
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Originally Posted by marting View Post
Not sure why we aren't generally seeing these long delays in the States.
Perhaps because you didn't vote to expel your own country from the world's largest free trade area, thereby telling the workforce you were dependant on to staff your NHS to **** off and never come back? And then re-elect a government which had demonstrated itself to be utterly corrupt and incompetent?

Quote:
Still, some have delayed normal medical care with subsequent consequences.
That is surely another contributing factor, yes.

Last edited by Pixel42; 2nd September 2022 at 11:09 PM.
Pixel42 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2022, 11:58 PM   #800
Bubba
Banned

Mike Adams (Natural News) has a certified lab for his supplement business. He found some of the 'blood clots' were not blood clots.
That was addressed by Steve Kirsch and Jessica Rose, linked in posts above.

Quote:
NATURE study confirms: Triple-vaccinated developing clots associated with “long covid”

Nature is still referring to the clots as blood clots, even though evidence has emerged to suggest that the clots forming inside the bodies of the “fully vaccinated” are metallic, among other strange, non-blood substances.

People like Lara Hawthorne, a British illustrator who took three shots and “felt quite protected,” are now suffering strange illnesses linked to clots caused by the injections.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-09-...ong-covid.html

It is almost as if the jabs are causing people’s bodies to form non-lifeform clots out of foreign substances that are contained within or produced by whatever is inside the “vaccine” vials.

Under a microscope, Nature admits, these clots resemble “a nice plate of spaghetti” with a “horrible, gunky, and dark” appearance “such as you might get if you half-boiled the spaghetti and let it all stick together,” to quote Douglas Kell, a systems biologist at The University of Liverpool.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories