IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , Coronavirus conspiracies , diseases , medical conspiracies

Old 13th September 2022, 03:50 AM   #1081
Carrot Flower King
Illuminator

Stefanie Seneff has links to MIT, but this doesn't mean she knows anything worth knowing about what we know her for; Exley is at Keele, but it doesn't mean he is anywhere close to being right; Bellamy was at Durham and was in his day a respected wetland ecologist, but it didn't stop him turning into a climate change denialist loon; wossiface who thinks alien abduction is A Thing was at Harvard, but it doesn't make alien abduction real.

Saying, "Oooooh, person at Harvard says so, so it is!" is very weak.

FFS, as undergrads 4 of us took apart, by dint of replicating some research, a paper from a well-respected team at a major university in the Netherlands published in a decent journal.

Claims need to be backed up and just relying on the source as any sort of guide doesn't work.
Carrot Flower King is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2022, 04:12 AM   #1082
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
You guys are smart enough to find it.
Many people are smart enough to use search engines, Bubba. And yet there's no paper to be found, which is what we'd expect if it's a lie.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2022, 05:11 AM   #1083
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
Says the guy who can't draw straight lines on a map.

Bubba, you're a liar. Saying that the CDC admitted that MMR vaccines cause autism is a lie, just like saying that you knew someone who was going to give you proof of your map alignments claim was a lie. All the empty bluster and disingenuous exasperation is just a sad attempt to cover the fact that we all know your a liar.
It's their jam.
Old 13th September 2022, 08:45 AM   #1084
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Just sneer.
Yes, because your posts/sources are sneer-worthy. From cult periodicals designed to gull credules, to the claims of evidence-free disinformationist grifters, it is quite clear to everyone that you have zero discernment, and it is also clear you don't care. The only things your posts actually establish is a desperation to portray yourself as someone with inside knowledge, but the objective fact is they do quite the opposite.

Eventually, you'll abandon this thread as you've done all the others when the transparent wrongness of your posts become inescapable, even through your cognitive dissonance.
Old 13th September 2022, 10:39 AM   #1085
Bubba
Banned

Because they were exposed on national radio yesterday I thought your sources would have reported the scientists paper by now, but it seems your sources are still hiding it from you.

As I said in post 1069:

Quote:
Caveat:
Having said the above, please note the doctors'/scientists' paper does not blow up the entire covid/vax fraud. Maybe the scientists and doctors figured it is a good start, because it does destroy parts of the fraud.

Again:
My point is which sources usually report this stuff, and which ones delay, or never do so. It is about the science.
With that in mind, I anticipate you may sneer it is a nothingburger, after you read the paper.

Google is as usual also hiding it from you. Just now I searched google with the title of the paper. The only result was the paper itself, with similar papers below it.

It is a significant paper, being the first risk-benefit assessment of its kind. Some of the authors are at Johns Hopkins and Harvard, which by itself does not necessarily give it credence. Decide for yourself, when you read it.

My point here is not about the significant paper. My point is about how your sources are disinforming you and everyone else with lying by omission. It is a good example of how they keep you in the dark. They do it all the time.

Searching the paper's title at Duck Duck Go just now produced at least nine media results, and the paper itself. Google still shows only the paper.

Note: I may be guilty of hyperbole where I said "it does destroy parts of the fraud", = wishful thinking, I suppose. Or maybe it really does destroy some of the official narrative. It is a ground breaking paper.

Just now I searched google with the paper title, twice, with different media names from duck duck go results. Google said sorry, not much to see for that search term, and google did not produce the paper each time. Lastly, searching the title again, google again produced only the paper itself, along with mostly irrelevant vaguely similar items, and none of your sources.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2022, 10:57 AM   #1086
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Google is as usual also hiding it from you.
Paranoia sinks deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line the men come and take you away . . .

CANE!!
Old 13th September 2022, 10:57 AM   #1087
Bubba
Banned

Today I'm hearing retorts from people that have seen the paper. They are rationalizing why their MSM sources are still not reporting the paper. The discussions tell me it is more significant than I mentioned, largely because it is the first risk/assessment analysis of its kind.

Dont get me wrong though. My main point still is that your sources are not reporting it.

Last edited by Bubba; 13th September 2022 at 10:58 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2022, 11:00 AM   #1088
Bubba
Banned

If you dont know how google manipulates results, you are in the dark.
Old 13th September 2022, 11:03 AM   #1089
Axxman300
Philosopher

If you dont know how google manipulates results, you are in the dark.
If you don't know how to use Google, you're a fool.
Old 13th September 2022, 11:19 AM   #1090
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Getting back on topic:

Bubba, when are you going to retract your lie that the CDC "admitted" the MMR vaccine causes autism?
Old 13th September 2022, 11:37 AM   #1091
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Getting back on topic:

Bubba, when are you going to retract your lie that the CDC "admitted" the MMR vaccine causes autism?
Reposting on topic question for Bubba.
Old 13th September 2022, 11:58 AM   #1092
Bubba
Banned

On topic, not an attempt to derail.....

C-19 conspiracy item, MSM, google withhold scientists C19 vaccine paper

Just now:

Google produced zero under this excerpt (see below). It is from the first media report that I saw reporting the scientists groundbreaking vaccine risk assessment analysis.

Duck Duck Go produced plenty results when I searched with the same excerpt (below).

Do you think your sources (and google) should at least have mentioned it by now.?

Quote:
Based on personal interviews with some half a dozen families, The Epoch Times has learned that administrators at some colleges and universities are informing students that they have their own university-employed medical teams to scrutinize the medical exemptions submitted by students and signed by private doctors. These doctors, families are being told, will decide whether the health reasons given are medically valid.

Try searching that excerpt yourself, on google and Duck Duck Go. Epoch Times provided the link to the scientist's paper. See what your sources are hiding from you, about the scientists C19 vaccine paper

Last edited by Bubba; 13th September 2022 at 12:04 PM.
Old 13th September 2022, 12:03 PM   #1093
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Re-reposting on topic question:

Quote:
Old 13th September 2022, 01:22 PM   #1094
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Good.
So who controls your sources.?
How much do they get from pharma.?
There are posters here I am happy to be schooled by on the subject of critical thinking skills, such as how to assess the credibility of information sources.

You are not one of them.
Old 13th September 2022, 03:31 PM   #1095
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Getting back on topic:

Re-reposting on topic question:
So I guess that would be a no.

ETA: OVAH!!!

Last edited by Resume; 13th September 2022 at 04:25 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2022, 04:52 PM   #1096
Axxman300
Philosopher

On topic, not an attempt to derail.....

C-19 conspiracy item, MSM, google withhold scientists C19 vaccine paper

Just now:

Google produced zero under this excerpt (see below). It is from the first media report that I saw reporting the scientists groundbreaking vaccine risk assessment analysis.

Duck Duck Go produced plenty results when I searched with the same excerpt (below).

Do you think your sources (and google) should at least have mentioned it by now.?

Try searching that excerpt yourself, on google and Duck Duck Go. Epoch Times provided the link to the scientist's paper. See what your sources are hiding from you, about the scientists C19 vaccine paper

You've confirmed you don't know how to use Google.

Epoch Times is run by a cult committed to limiting the human population size by spreading lies about medical science.

Also, your search topic lacks specificity. When I typed it in, I got links to a number .edu websites, which wouldn't suit you, as they deal in fact, and not hysteria.

Vaccines are safe. You are a fool who can't internet above a 4th grade level.
Old 13th September 2022, 06:15 PM   #1097
marting
Illuminator

Bubba

I googled a segment of your quote:

google "The Epoch Times has learned that administrators at some colleges"

First entry was RFK-Jr's site:

Quote:
50-Page Study Shows Why COVID Vaccine Mandates for College Students Are Unethical, 98 Times Worse Than Virus
Second entry was Epoch Times piece:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/unethi...s_4723122.html

Requires signing up to read.

The RFK site, which carries the Epoch Times story, links to this
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=4206070

I ran across this SSRN preprint (not the Epoch Times story) dirctly earlier today by googling "Covid-19 vaccination risk-benefit" It was one of the top links.

Google works just fine for me.

Last edited by marting; 13th September 2022 at 07:21 PM.
marting is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2022, 10:09 PM   #1098
Blue Mountain
Resident Skeptical Hobbit

Originally Posted by marting View Post
Bubba

I googled a segment of your quote:

google "The Epoch Times has learned that administrators at some colleges"

First entry was RFK-Jr's site:

Second entry was Epoch Times piece:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/unethi...s_4723122.html

Requires signing up to read.

The RFK site, which carries the Epoch Times story, links to this
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=4206070

I ran across this SSRN preprint (not the Epoch Times story) dirctly earlier today by googling "Covid-19 vaccination risk-benefit" It was one of the top links.

Google works just fine for me.
Just in case you missed it, Bubba was banned a few hours ago.

This thread will be a lot quieter for the next while.
The social illusion reigns to-day upon all the heaped-up ruins of the past, and to it belongs the future. The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Gustav Le Bon, The Crowd, 1895 (from the French)
Blue Mountain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2022, 10:56 PM   #1099
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Blue Mountain View Post
Just in case you missed it, Bubba was banned a few hours ago.

This thread will be a lot quieter for the next while.
I wonder what's had a higher fatality rate, COVID-19 or this thread? Bubba, Caroline13, The Traveler - Tippit sort of fell on his own sword...
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2022, 05:45 AM   #1100
MBDK
Critical Thinker

Just FYI, I took a quick look at the PDF of the paper (https://deliverypdf.ssrn.com/deliver...pdf&INDEX=TRUE), and noticed two quick things. The first was their rather political opinions noted in their introduction, including the last sentence from:

Lines 97-99

Quote:
We suggest that general mandates for young people ignore key data, entail wider social harms and/or abuses of power, and are arguably undermining rather than contributing to social trust and solidarity
I also, noticed this highly unprofessional assessment from:

Lines 245-252 (reference numbers removed for clarity)

Quote:
Of the 12 SAEs reported by Pfizer in the booster trial (n=5055), three were found by blinded investigators to be attributable to the vaccine, providing a rate of 1 in 1685 (3/5055) as the lower bound while the upper bound is drawn from the CDC’s Grading of Recommendations, Assessment, Development, and Evaluation (GRADE) review which reported a rate of 1 in 306. For a campus of 30,000 boosted with the Pfizer product, the expected SAE rate is therefore 18 (3/5055*30,000) to 98 (1/306*30,000). Surprisingly, Moderna found that none of the 5 SAEs experienced by 4 out of 344 participants in its open-label booster trial (4/344=1.2%) were attributable to the vaccine, thus our SAE estimates are for Pfizer only.

Their statement that they found the Moderna data to be surprising shows a rather disturbing gap in their ability to scientifically assess the data in any meaningful way, as noted by my highlights.

First of all, it should NOT be surprising to have differences in data between different vaccines.

Secondly, even if you do make an assumption that the numbers should be more or less comparable, we have the fact that the study's writers KNOW Pfizer reported their SAE rate to be 1 in 1685. Since Moderna's study only encompassed 344 participants, assuming approximately equal SAE rates, there would only be about a 1 in 5 chance that even 1 of Moderna's participants would experience an SAE.

To claim the fact that Moderna's data is "surprising" shows bias and lack of logical reasoning.

Lastly, they still write that Moderna's study has (4/344=1.2%), without providing any precise explanation for those numbers, but it should be noted that they give the reported SAE rate of 1 in 1685 (3/5055) for the Pfizer vaccine. This is either sloppy, or deliberate deception [obviously, Moderna's reported SAE would be (0/344=0.0%)].

That was all I concentrated on in the brief time I alloted to myself, but it was enough to make the entire study suspect to me. Judging by this tiny sample, I am confident any peer review will be able to find a plethora of additional faults.
MBDK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2022, 07:04 AM   #1101
marting
Illuminator

Originally Posted by MBDK View Post
That was all I concentrated on in the brief time I alloted to myself, but it was enough to make the entire study suspect to me. Judging by this tiny sample, I am confident any peer review will be able to find a plethora of additional faults.
There's a lot of cherry picking going on in that policy paper. For another example comparing hospitalizations with SAEs, many/most that didn't require hospitalization.

That said, they are right in one aspect. There is no good risk/benefit analysis for the age groups teens/20's. Largely because the numbers are so small for either vaccinations or infections. It would take a really large N to evaluate. And even so it would be observational with confounders galore. Anti-vaxxers are touting this paper as some sort of proof vaccines are really killing folks. Much more than Covid-19. And that's nonsense. The paper doesn't actually indicate that. But people read into stuff whatever fits their beliefs.
Old 14th September 2022, 09:43 AM   #1102
Paul2
Philosopher

nvm, Bubba's gone.

Aristotle, so far as I know, was the first man to proclaim explicitly that man is a rational animal. His reason for this view was one which does not now seem very impressive: it was, that some people can do sums. - Bertrand Russell

Last edited by Paul2; 14th September 2022 at 09:45 AM.
Paul2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2022, 12:36 PM   #1103
MBDK
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by marting View Post
There's a lot of cherry picking going on in that policy paper. For another example comparing hospitalizations with SAEs, many/most that didn't require hospitalization.

That said, they are right in one aspect. There is no good risk/benefit analysis for the age groups teens/20's. Largely because the numbers are so small for either vaccinations or infections. It would take a really large N to evaluate. And even so it would be observational with confounders galore. Anti-vaxxers are touting this paper as some sort of proof vaccines are really killing folks. Much more than Covid-19. And that's nonsense. The paper doesn't actually indicate that. But people read into stuff whatever fits their beliefs.

Firstly, thanks for your insight. I would like to add that the highlighted part is true for everyone, including skeptics. However, the difference, in my opinion, is that skeptics tend to acutely know this, and generally try to honestly critique their own conclusions (preferably prior to announcing them). The result being, skeptics remain much more open to convincing evidence that can change/alter their stance(s) than those mentally crippled by their own egos.

Last edited by MBDK; 14th September 2022 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Changed "sceptic" to "skeptic" after critiquing my post. Unfortunately, AFTER posting...*sigh*
MBDK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2022, 01:48 PM   #1104
marting
Illuminator

Originally Posted by MBDK View Post
Firstly, thanks for your insight. I would like to add that the highlighted part is true for everyone, including skeptics. However, the difference, in my opinion, is that skeptics tend to acutely know this, and generally try to honestly critique their own conclusions (preferably prior to announcing them). The result being, skeptics remain much more open to convincing evidence that can change/alter their stance(s) than those mentally crippled by their own egos.
Yeah. Something I learned early in my engineering career when coming up with a new approach to a design. There's a strong motivation to think one has just discovered a better way to do something. But most often there are flaws in the approach or it would have already been in use. I learned to explore all the ways my thinking and approach could be in error before putting a lot of effort into the new design. Saved me a lot of time pursuing doomed ideas.
Old 16th September 2022, 04:46 AM   #1105
Carrot Flower King
Illuminator

Given that the lately departed Bubba used Russell Brand as a credible source of information about Covid and its treatment, I thought it appropriate to share this - https://fullfact.org/health/russell-...1262-170484421
Carrot Flower King is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2022, 05:12 AM   #1106
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Carrot Flower King View Post
Given that the lately departed Bubba used Russell Brand as a credible source of information about Covid and its treatment, I thought it appropriate to share this - https://fullfact.org/health/russell-...1262-170484421
I think even the departed one knew horse paste is a waste.
Old 16th September 2022, 05:21 AM   #1107
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Carrot Flower King View Post
The faithful know that Brand was forced to recant by the shape-shifting Reptiloids.
Old 16th September 2022, 05:22 AM   #1108
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Paul2 View Post
nvm, Bubba's gone.
Haven't been here for awhile. If it isn't against the rules to ask - what did he finally do - to get booted off?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2022, 07:48 AM   #1109
Paul2
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Haven't been here for awhile. If it isn't against the rules to ask - what did he finally do - to get booted off?
The exact answer isn't included, but there is a thread on the Bubster

Aristotle, so far as I know, was the first man to proclaim explicitly that man is a rational animal. His reason for this view was one which does not now seem very impressive: it was, that some people can do sums. - Bertrand Russell
Paul2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2022, 08:11 PM   #1110
Chris_Halkides
Penultimate Amazing

The Expose and the NEJM

The Expose "A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine has concluded that the mRNA Covid-19 injections destroy the natural immune system. The study backs up months of work conducted by the team here at The Expose analysing official Government data in which we uncovered severe immune system degradation among the vaccinated population that worsens by the week, suggesting the vaccinated are developing some new form of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. It also supports further analysis of official Government data that suggests Covid-19 vaccination takes approximately 5 months to kill...If they were, then we would be seeing vaccine effectiveness (immune system performance) close to 0%. But the New England Journal of Medicine study proves the effectiveness is breaking the 0% barrier into negative “effectiveness”. And real-world data supplied by the UK Government, unfortunately, shows the exact same thing,"

Wikipedia reported "The Exposé was created in November 2020 by Jonathan Allen-Walker..." Health Feedback is unimpressed with Mr. Allen-Walker. The link in The Expose goes to a letter to the editor of the New England Journal of Medicine. That letter said in part, "Both the BNT162b2 vaccine and previous infection were found to confer considerable immunity against omicron infection and protection against hospitalization and death. The rapid decline in protection against omicron infection that was conferred by vaccination and previous infection provides support for booster vaccination."

Anyone who has read my contributions to the Covid-19 threads in the Science/Math/Medicine/Technology sub-forum can guess what my initial reaction was to reading the article in The Expose. My first thought is that the NEJM article is being grossly mischaracterized in at least one way, namely the fact that protection regarding hospitalization remained strong. Yet statistics is not my strongest suit, and I don't know what to make of the 0% barrier business (see Figures 1A and 1B). Would anyone like to comment further on any aspect of this issue?

Last edited by Chris_Halkides; 18th September 2022 at 08:32 PM.
Chris_Halkides is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2022, 08:53 PM   #1111
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

If I read it correctly, they are saying the antivaxxers who either survived or avoided covid get the last laugh??
Samson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2022, 09:59 PM   #1112
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

So somebody read a letter summarising a study of children which showed how the protection vaccination confers declines over time, and suggested this supports giving them boosters, and interpreted it as saying that vaccination "destroys the natural immune system"? Have I got that right?

To save anyone else having to click on The Expose, this is the letter it links to:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2209371
Old 18th September 2022, 10:42 PM   #1113
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
So somebody read a letter summarising a study of children which showed how the protection vaccination confers declines over time, and suggested this supports giving them boosters, and interpreted it as saying that vaccination "destroys the natural immune system"? Have I got that right?

To save anyone else having to click on The Expose, this is the letter it links to:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2209371
You could only say such a thing if you didn't have a clue how vaccines actually work.

Cosmic Yak on this forum.
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2022, 08:09 AM   #1114
Chris_Halkides
Penultimate Amazing

Less than zero

It is telling that the author(s) of the article in The Expose left out Figures 1E and 1F, which contradict the thesis put forward. It is why some of the curves (Figures 1A and 1B) dip below zero that has me puzzled.
Old 19th September 2022, 09:11 AM   #1115
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

It says "each curve starts at the median date of the first dose". So although that's labelled zero effectiveness maybe there's some effectiveness already from the doses given earlier, and it eventually falls below that to actual zero?

IANAS.
Old 20th September 2022, 02:56 AM   #1116
Samson
Penultimate Amazing

Here is request to withdraw the article

https://osf.io/m58yh/
Samson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2022, 05:47 AM   #1117
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Samson View Post

From the abstract:
Quote:
In our opinion, this article contains several assumptions and misinformation that we highlight. We believe that a rapid analysis of the key points and the misinterpretations that they contain are sufficient to invalidate the relevancy of the article and therefore we ask the editor to revise their opinion on the publication of the article.
Yeah, no **** Sherlock.
Old 21st September 2022, 09:17 AM   #1118
marting
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Samson View Post

Note that the journal editor rejected the request to withdraw and formally published the April preprint article. Also, the editor had previously put out a call for papers on adverse mRNA effects.

https://retractionwatch.com/2022/08/...nes-retracted/
Quote:
In February, the editor-in-chief of Food and Chemical Toxicology published an editorial calling for “Papers on potential toxic effects of COVID-19 vaccines.”
It's a sad story that says something about that particular journal.
Old 10th October 2022, 08:08 AM   #1119
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Florida's idiot Surgeon General promotes misinformation . . . again.

Quote:
Florida's Surgeon General recommended against mRNA vaccines for those under 40.
Twitter temporarily took down a post by Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo on guidance against COVID-19 vaccines for those under 40. The move comes as medical experts and scientists criticize the Florida Department of Health recommendations for being based on weak data that never saw peer review.

Dr. Kristen Panthagani, an emergency medicine resident at Yale who has written widely on COVID-19 vaccination data, noted the analysis appeared to be a Microsoft Word document which listed no authors and had not faced any kind of peer review.

“They looked at death certificates, and any death that had an ICD 10 code under ‘Other forms of heart disease’ (ICD I30-I52) was included,” Panthagani said in a social media post.

“1. ICD-10 codes are not necessarily accurate or specific. 2. There isn’t a clear rationale why they included these specific ICD-10 codes vs other cardiac-related codes (i.e. ischemic heart disease is not included?). 3. “Cardiac arrest” is included, which simply means ‘the heart stopped’ and can be the terminal event for many different diseases, not just cardiac issues. Overall, it is a somewhat random list defined not by a hypothesis, but by the arbitrary structure of hospital billing. In short, this list is too broad to be meaningful, excludes some cardiac issues but not others, and most of the diagnoses are far more likely to be caused by other ongoing disease processes rather than vaccination.”

Holden Thorp, editor-in-chief of the Science family of medical journals, called the analysis a “bogus study.”
This moron could become the U.S. Surgeon General should DeSantis be elected POTUS.
Old 10th October 2022, 01:59 PM   #1120
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Apparently the vaccine will be "activated" on October 10th, today. Everyone whose had it will die. I've just doubled down by getting another booster.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories