ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 15th March 2019, 02:42 PM   #1121
Delphic Oracle
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Its can seem cryptic to newbies or those wishing not to understand it.
It might seem so. To tourists
Well, at least we're getting some good data on what this thread is really about.

I also find it amusing that an "anti-elitist" conspiracy theory is propagated by way of preying on people's fear of being considered too stupid to be able to read the "signs" left by a sooper-sekrit-jeenyus who won't reveal their identity.

But, like, George Soros, man!
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 11:27 PM   #1122
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Delphic Oracle View Post
Well, at least we're getting some good data on what this thread is really about.

I also find it amusing that an "anti-elitist" conspiracy theory is propagated by way of preying on people's fear of being considered too stupid to be able to read the "signs" left by a sooper-sekrit-jeenyus who won't reveal their identity.

You gotta be kiddin. Axxman can easily *read the "signs" left by a sooper-sekrit-jeenyus who won't reveal their identity*, but you cannot?

I dont believe it.

Last edited by Bubba; 15th March 2019 at 11:48 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 11:31 PM   #1123
Bubba
Master Poster

Just tryin to get a handle here....are y'all constitutionalists, or independents, or republicans, or greens or "never thought she'd lose-rs" or white supremacists, or what?

Last edited by Bubba; 15th March 2019 at 11:50 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 11:47 PM   #1124
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Delphic Oracle View Post

You knew?
Oh, sorry, never mind. But here's a piece.

$2M in Soros, Feinstein-Linked Dark Money Connects to Trump Dossier Creators Group

https://neonnettle.com/news/6780--2m...ssier-creators

Quote:
....According to IRS filings reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation, the group - Fund for a Better Future (FBF) - granted $2,065,000 to TDIP (The Democracy Integrity Project) in 2017.

READ MORE: https://neonnettle.com/news/6780--2m...ssier-creators
© Neon Nettle

http://fundforabetterfuture.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/For-Public-Copy-Fund-for-a-Better-Future-F990-12.31.17-00469030xA1C15.pdf

Last edited by Bubba; 15th March 2019 at 11:55 PM.
Old 16th March 2019, 12:15 AM   #1125
Axxman300
Illuminator

Just tryin to get a handle here....are y'all constitutionalists, or independents, or republicans, or greens or "never thought she'd lose-rs" or white supremacists, or what?
I'm an American, an unapologetic American.
Old 16th March 2019, 01:44 AM   #1126
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Its can seem cryptic to newbies or those wishing not to understand it.

The replies of some of your fellow critics indicate they have no difficulty comprehending it

It can also seem cryptic to both you and the Q-tee-pies you keep spamming us with:

Q has been saying watch D5.

December 5, December 5....say many Q followers, expecting something significant coming December 5

Maybe, maybe not.

Neon says its not about December 5. Something different, he says. Digging and digging, with help from an Anon or two, Neon dug up another interpretation, plus all kinds of little known stuff on sundry swamp critters.

Someone pointed out that Q followers and detractors all assumed D5 was about December 5.

I was skeptical at post 456. Still skeptical at post 562.

What did Q mean by "D5", Bubba? Should be clear to someone who isn't a newbie and who wishes to understand it.
Old 16th March 2019, 05:59 AM   #1127
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
I'm an American, an unapologetic American.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th March 2019, 07:55 AM   #1128
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

As I posted on the second page of this thread:
Originally Posted by Resume
The best description I've seen is "Q is Pokemon for dip *****."

Lewis Black
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th March 2019, 08:33 AM   #1129
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

If your "handle" means grabbing onto identity politics instead of arguments, I doubt you have much to say about the merits of any argument.
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th March 2019, 09:23 AM   #1130
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
If your "handle" means grabbing onto identity politics instead of arguments, I doubt you have much to say about the merits of any argument.
Well spoken as usual.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th March 2019, 10:34 AM   #1131
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
As I posted on the second page of this thread:
You win the internet!!!

In my pov, this Q nonsense is another example of a demographic that believes whatever "news" they hear w/o question if it fits their confirmation bias.

They're less than a half-step ahead of the idiots that buy into christian imminent apocalypse prediction ********. It never happens, but when the next prediction comes down the pike they're all a' flutter over gettin' to meet Mr. Christ and his mom.

The handle of the Q fanboy in this thread is most appropriate.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th March 2019, 10:22 PM   #1132
Axxman300
Illuminator

On a side note, in the real world there are suspicious events such as this one in Italy:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47595320

Quote:
Imane Fadil, 33, died on 1 March in a Milan hospital, a month after being admitted with stomach pains. At the time she said she had been poisoned.

Italian media say she may have been poisoned with a radioactive substance.

She was a key witness against Mr Berlusconi, who was accused of paying for sex with an underage prostitute.
What separates this from Low I-Q is that there is a dead body of a woman who was going to testify against a former Prime Minister. Maybe a coincidence, I don't know how readily available radio active substances are at the corner Italian markets.

You have to admire the BBC though, shading the article with this quote:

Quote:
Speaking on Saturday, Mr Berlusconi said: "It's always a pity when a young person dies. I never met this person, never talked to her.

"What I read of her statements made me think that everything was invented, absurd," he said.
There is nothing like this in the Low I-Q anon crap-show.
Old 17th March 2019, 04:12 PM   #1133
Axxman300
Illuminator

Then there's this real-world ditty that the Qanon idiots seem to miss:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brain-t...inkId=64915204

Quote:
Scott Pelley: An energy weapon--

Mark Lenzi: Absolutely.

Scott Pelley: What sort of energy is this that we're talking about?

Mark Lenzi: I believe it's RF, radio frequency energy, in the microwave range.

A clue that supports that theory was revealed by the National Security Agency in 2014. This NSA statement describes such a weapon as a "high-powered microwave system weapon that may have the ability to weaken, intimidate, or kill an enemy over time without leaving evidence." The statement goes on to say "…this weapon is designed to bathe a target's living quarters in microwaves." The NSA disclosed this in a worker's compensation case filed by former NSA employee Mike Beck.
So while the Low I-Q gang are worked up about Hillary and a black President, there's real world stuff going on.

Anyway, back to vague accusations about emails...
Old Yesterday, 01:10 AM   #1134
Bubba
Master Poster

A random Q Anon says:

Quote:
John McCain was part of the Obama IRS Scandal targeting Tea Party groups!

Even Tom Fitton says, "I can't tell you how significant this is!"

John McCain staffer told the IRS to 'ruin' "Tea Party" by over auditing groups.

@JudicialWatch uncovered IRS Docs that Reveal McCain Staffer Urged Lois Lerner and Obama IRS to “audit so many that it becomes financially ruinous.”
Old Yesterday, 01:35 AM   #1135
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

What does D5 mean, Bubba?
Old Yesterday, 08:04 AM   #1136
carlitos
"más divertido"

Trump tweets randomly about John McCain over the weekend, and Q-Anon has thoughts about him on Monday. Crazy.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 10:41 AM   #1137
Bubba
Master Poster

Yes I agree Carlitos, its amazing isnt it?

Plus 55 previous drops since 29 Oct 2017 (Q on McCain)
Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM   #1138
Axxman300
Illuminator

Wow, Low I-Q "dropped" a story about John McCain from 2014.

How is this a prediction again?
Old Yesterday, 02:36 PM   #1139
Stacko
Penultimate Amazing

The guy that is accused of murdering mobster Frank Cali was repping Q in court.

https://mobile.twitter.com/QanonAnon...44755612422144
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM   #1140
Whip
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Stacko View Post

lol. the rubes will read into anything.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM   #1142
Bubba
Master Poster

Just my opinion, but the beauty of this thing is that even if there should be indictments/hearing/whatever actions taken against any of those on Q's naughty list, we all can still say it has/had nothing to do with Q's predictions, no matter how closely details match Q's predictions, since Oct 2017. Lucky guess. End of story. We all knew it was coming so Q dont matter.
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM   #1143
Delphic Oracle
Master Poster

A guy, who recently murdered someone, having an interest in a particular conspiracy theory and scribbling things on his hands...

...hold on...

...checking...

...nope, it in no way validates anything.

ETA: Meanwhile, the Steele Dossier gets more and more credible all the time. Just to demonstrate what actual spooks are capable of in terms of credibility of their body of work, I offer that stark contrast.

Last edited by Delphic Oracle; Yesterday at 11:35 PM.
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM   #1144
Bubba
Master Poster

What if its true the Steele dossier is a dnc/hillary product?

note: thats a question, not a statement
Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM   #1145
Delphic Oracle
Master Poster

It's a Steele product.

The first people who paid him for opposition research were Republican primary candidates, by the way.

P.S. way to entirely miss the point.
Old Today, 01:42 AM   #1146
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Note: that's a question, not a statement.
Old Today, 05:12 AM   #1147
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post

You've got me curious now.
Old Today, 06:12 AM   #1148
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
You've got me curious now.

The answer is out of this world!
Old Today, 08:14 AM   #1149
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
The answer is out of this world!
LOL, that figures.
Old Today, 10:57 AM   #1150
Bubba
Master Poster

You're so right!

The crazies are so deluded they are saying "12 bombshells" to describe 12 nothingburgers !

https://www.coreysdigs.com/investiga...1wXHezN0wHFtSY
Old Today, 12:01 PM   #1151
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Stacko View Post

This guy is clearly the dumbest New Yorker in the history of the East Coast. The cops think he committed murder over the guy's niece, which means he gave no thought about who his victim was.

They don't prison cells that secure. The Gambinos will kill him over a period of hours, and the guards will all swear they didn't hear or see a thing.

Obviously Frank Cali would be considered an intellectual among the Qanon crowd.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories