ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Bose-Einstein condensates , cold fusion , Coulomb barrier , Eugene Podkletnov , Frank Znidarsic , planck's constant , quantum mechanics , quantum theory , Quantum Transition

Old 4th January 2011, 02:36 AM   #1
JCM
Muse

Theory links Newtonian/Quantum the amazing Frank Znidarsic

Hello Forum
I have come across the research of a scientist named Frank Znidarsic and wondered what others think about its focus. His work in Bose-Einstein condensates, advancement of the super-conductive work of Eugene Podkletnov, and the transition of an orbital electron to a different electronic shell of an atom is very intriguing. The research shows the path of the quantum transition has actually been revealed. Might any Physics/Mathematics PhDs in the forum take a look at the papers pdf linked below. The first is of particular interest.
Quantization of Energy
http://www.mediafire.com/?hfv0z326e2fp0h3
The Duality of Matter and Waves
http://www.mediafire.com/?mmv0tlixkbo2ew8
The Control of the Natural Forces
http://www.mediafire.com/?7yr67ncka846v77
The Elastic Limit of Space and the Quantum Condition
http://www.mediafire.com/?4nig5ybc545dcoh

So 1.094 megahertz-meters is the speed of the quantum transition.
JCM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th January 2011, 02:46 AM   #2
JCM
Muse

Talking Thumb equation calculates Planck's constant with the frequency of an emitted photon

So anyone with a knowledge of Quantum Mechanics care to take me up on a gentleman's bet? I bet I can calculate Planck's constant, by ONLY knowing the frequency of an emitted photon; NOT knowing the energy level of the photon at all, on an equation that can fit on my THUMB.
Try me?
JCM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th January 2011, 02:57 AM   #3
JCM
Muse

Talking Seriously

Actually I can do MORE than that. I can do the same thing using a DIFFERENT equation on my other THUMB. I can also calculate the frequency of an emitted photon WITHOUT using planck's constant AT ALL. Not only that I can calculate the energy level of the emitted photon,calculate the radius of a hydrogen atom ,calculate the probability of transition, and finally calculate the Compton frequency of an electron all WITHOUT using planck's constant AT ALL and of course with a THUMB equation.

All is this is done ONLY knowing the speed of transition.
Old 4th January 2011, 03:00 AM   #4
This is The End

OK, go!
Old 4th January 2011, 03:17 AM   #5
TubbaBlubba
Knave of the Dudes

"The control of the natural forces leading to cold fusion and anti-gravity".

This sounds familiar. Is this the guy who exactly "calculated Planck's constant" by studying the aforementioned purported phenomena?

Last edited by TubbaBlubba; 4th January 2011 at 03:20 AM.
TubbaBlubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th January 2011, 03:53 AM   #6
TubbaBlubba
Knave of the Dudes

No, you can't.
Old 4th January 2011, 04:34 AM   #7
JCM
Muse

Firsts things first I am going to produce both Planck's constant and the energy level of the emitted photon. All I need to know to do this is the frequency of an emitted photon and the speed of the quantum transition which of course is 1.094 Mhz-Meters.

Equation #1

V t = Speed of transition = 1.094 Mhz-Meters
F = Frequency of the emitted photon = known by experimental measurement
lambda = wavelength of photon during transition

The eq. is stating that the speed of transition is equal to the frequency of the emitted photon (how many times it is oscillating between its electrostatic and magnetic fields per second multiplied by how far the oscillation goes each time aka the distance traveled each time it oscillates)

Displacement X frequency = speed. The wavelength of the photon in the transitional state is analogous to the displacement. Since we measure the frequency of the emitted photon (experimentally) (f) and we know the speed (1.094Mhz-Meters) (V) we switch the eq. around to get the wavelength.

Equation #2

The wavelength calculated isn't the wavelength of the emitted photon though this is the wavelength of the photon smushed together (compressed) in side the transitional state. The wavelength is compacted. This compression of the wavelength during the quantum transition is what gives a photon its particle like properties. Why is this transitional wavelength important? We take it and put it in the form of a flat plate capacitor.

To do this let me explain eq. 3

Equation #3 In any electrical engineering text

e 0 = the permittivity of free space = the vacuum's ability to take on a field = the electric constant
A= Area of each plate capacitor
D= Distance between each plate capacitor
C= capacitance = volume over charge (1 electron = 1 charge) = measure of an electric charge relative to a volume

The pressure of the charge is called the voltage. As the volume increases the capacitance increases. As the capacitance decreases the pressure increases aka the volume gets smaller. Higher field pressure = higher voltage

In eq. 3 we are using two dimensional field capacitors which are just square in dimension and the distance between them makes it three dimensions.

In this case we will use the product of eq. 2 (transition wavelength of the photon) for all three dimensions

which produces

Equation #4

which can be reduced to

Equation #5

plugged with eq. 2

We get then

Equation # 6

With eq. 6 we know the capacitance of the transitional state

Equation #7 in any electrical engineering textbook

Q=Charge
This equation states energy contained in a system equals the charge of the system squared divided by two times the capacitance

Substituting eq. 6 capacitance into eq. 7

We get eq. 8

Equation #8

And my friends
BOOYAH!

What's in the brackets!>??!?!?!>?!>!!>?@>?
But wait I thought all of this was IMPOSSIBLE?
Old 4th January 2011, 04:38 AM   #8
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by JCM View Post
So anyone with a knowledge of Quantum Mechanics care to take me up on a gentleman's bet? I bet I can calculate Planck's constant, by ONLY knowing the frequency of an emitted photon; NOT knowing the energy level of the photon at all, on an equation that can fit on my THUMB.
Try me?
OK, go ahead. A photon is emitted with a frequency of 193THz. Calculate Planck's constant, showing your working and demonstrating that no other information has been used. When you've finished, I'll see if I can show you what other information you've used without knowing it.

ETA: Oh, I see what the trick is. You're defining a speed of transition which is linearly dependent on Planck's constant, then assigning a value to it that's derived from Planck's constant. So what you're saying is that, provided you know Planck's constant, you can derive Planck's constant. Unless you can come up with some better derivation of your Vt = 1.097MHz m than "of course", colour me unimpressed.

Fitting the equation on your thumb isn't that impressive, incidentally. With a relatively commonplace e-beam writing system, I could get the entire text of the Wikipedia article on Planck's constant on my thumb.

Dave

- Myriad

Last edited by Dave Rogers; 4th January 2011 at 04:49 AM.
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th January 2011, 04:55 AM   #9
JCM
Muse

Sorry dave but there is more to this

Planck's constant from a purely classical approach? But wait there is more my dears.

Planck's constant = h

And you get Einsteins Photo-Electric Equation

This means Planck's constant is completely irrelevant and is just a function of the speed of transition. Planck's constant doesn't mean anything. That's what Planck was looking for his whole life.

The Quantum divide has been bridged

The frequency of the emitted photon does not match the frequency of anything within the static atomic state. It doesn't match the Compton frequency of the electron angular frequency of the electron, it doesn't match anything.

Classically the frequency of the emitter always exactly matches that of the wave that is emitted. This logic is how these equations were derived.

The emitted photon which is an electromagnetic wave that propagates away from the atom must match the frequency of the emitter and the emitter in this case is the transitional state itself not any of the static states. This is because a photon is only emitted by the state of transition.

The speed of transition in fact CAN be discovered from first principles. Quantum mechanics is a subset of classical physics. The frequency of the emitted photon does indeed match the frequency of the emitter(the transitional frequency)

All of this is correct because not only did it do the impossible by producing Planck's constant but it also produced a correct energy level of the photon. Einstein's Photo-Electric Equation and Planck's on a fluke? THAT'S what I'd be skeptical of
Old 4th January 2011, 05:05 AM   #10
JCM
Muse

Quote:
Unless you can come up with some better derivation of your Vt = 1.097MHz m than "of course", colour me unimpressed.
Would you believe an angel whispered it to me? Its actually 1.094 MHz m or 1,094,000 m/s which is the speed of the quantum transition. As I stated Planck's constant is meaningless its just a function of the speed of transition.
Quote:
Fitting the equation on your thumb isn't that impressive, incidentally. With a relatively commonplace e-beam writing system, I could get the entire text of the Wikipedia article on Planck's constant on my thumb.
Who needs an e book reader when you have a thumb? Thumb thing was really just saying how small these equations are and how basic the math is but they have big ramifications.

Last edited by JCM; 4th January 2011 at 05:07 AM.
Old 4th January 2011, 05:12 AM   #11
JCM
Muse

Quote:
Is this the guy who exactly "calculated Planck's constant" by studying the aforementioned purported phenomena?
He calculated the speed of the quantum transition of which Planck's constant is just a meaningless function of
Old 4th January 2011, 05:26 AM   #12
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing

Is there a site that does not require a download?

I notice that the top hits for his name are not exactly physics publications.
Never underestimate the power of the Random Number God. More of evolutionary history is His doing than people think. - Dinwar
Dancing David is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th January 2011, 05:29 AM   #13
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing

Um, could you use latex instead of the over large graphics?

It looks as though you have already just dismissed the first critique, and Monday is just startinge
Never underestimate the power of the Random Number God. More of evolutionary history is His doing than people think. - Dinwar
Dancing David is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th January 2011, 05:31 AM   #14
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing

Planck's constant from a purely classical approach? But wait there is more my dears.

Planck's constant = h
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3796/watcn.png

And you get Einsteins Photo-Electric Equation
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7894/einstein.png

This means Planck's constant is completely irrelevant and is just a function of the speed of transition. Planck's constant doesn't mean anything. That's what Planck was looking for his whole life.

The frequency of the emitted photon does not match the frequency of anything within the static atomic state. It doesn't match the Compton frequency of the electron angular frequency of the electron, it doesn't match anything.

Classically the frequency of the emitter always exactly matches that of the wave that is emitted. This logic is how these equations were derived.

The emitted photon which is an electromagnetic wave that propagates away from the atom must match the frequency of the emitter and the emitter in this case is the transitional state itself not any of the static states. This is because a photon is only emitted by the state of transition.

The speed of transition in fact CAN be discovered from first principles. Quantum mechanics is a subset of classical physics. The frequency of the emitted photon does indeed match the frequency of the emitter(the transitional frequency)

I see problems here.
Old 4th January 2011, 05:49 AM   #15
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Would you believe an angel whispered it to me?
Yes, I'd believe you believe that. But seriously, what is your source for the number?

Its actually 1.094 MHz m or 1,094,000 m/s which is the speed of the quantum transition.
It's actually the reciprocal of Planck's constant multiplied by the square of the electron charge and divided by four times the permittivity of free space. So it's dependent on Planck's constant. By quoting 1,094,000m/s you are, in effect, using Planck's constant in your calculation, unless you can show some alternative derivation of it.

So let's see this derivation, please. Remember, it has to use only the freuency of the transition, and no other information.

Dave

- Myriad
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th January 2011, 05:51 AM   #16
Dave Rogers

No, there isn't. All you've done is derive a number that depends linearly on Planck's constant, then substituted it in. Nothing new to see here.

This means Planck's constant is completely irrelevant and is just a function of the speed of transition.
Or that the 'speed of transition' is completely irrelevant and is just a meaningless quantity derived from Planck's constant.

Dave

- Myriad
Old 4th January 2011, 07:19 AM   #17
TubbaBlubba
Knave of the Dudes

Looking at his other thread, he seems to be basing this of a fringe physicist (I'd call him crackpot if I were merited) whom I recall from my brief day at physicsforums.com - I believed he claimed to be able to calculate the exact value of Planck's constant by studying anti-gravity and cold fusion.
Old 4th January 2011, 07:40 AM   #18
JCM
Muse

Quote:
Is there a site that does not require a download?
Yes here are direct view links

http://tinyurl.com/2g4gyv9

Quote:
I notice that the top hits for his name are not exactly physics publications.
Yes which is why I wanted to share the papers directly

Last edited by JCM; 4th January 2011 at 07:42 AM.
Old 4th January 2011, 08:12 AM   #19
MattusMaximus
Intellectual Gladiator

Nope. As soon as you start talking about electron transitions (regarding your vt number) between energy levels, you are no longer talking about classical (pre-20th century) physics. Try again.

You know, you're about 100 years too late on this, right?

ETA: Plus, what Dave Rogers said. Your argument is essentially circular in nature *yawn*

Last edited by MattusMaximus; 4th January 2011 at 08:15 AM.
MattusMaximus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th January 2011, 08:17 AM   #20
JCM
Muse

What must be understood is the transition photon is a Three Dimensional Capacitor
Quote:
Looking at his other thread, he seems to be basing this of a fringe physicist (I'd call him crackpot if I were merited) whom I recall from my brief day at physicsforums.com - I believed he claimed to be able to calculate the exact value of Planck's constant by studying anti-gravity and cold fusion.
You must be thinking of someone else or are building a strawman?
Frank spent 20 years getting this math down and pondering the implications of its findings. This is not some crackpot he has spoken at John Hopkins University.
Quote:
But seriously, what is your source for the number?
Yup the crux of the matter, where did that number come from? Well it is also the speed of mechanical wave propagation in the nucleus. Frank Znidarsic himself explains where he derived the number from in this short youtube video here.
Quote:
Your argument is essentially circular in nature *yawn*
It can seem that way but you are misunderstanding.

Last edited by JCM; 4th January 2011 at 08:21 AM.
Old 4th January 2011, 08:17 AM   #21
MattusMaximus
Intellectual Gladiator

Would you believe an angel whispered it to me? Its actually 1.094 MHz m or 1,094,000 m/s which is the speed of the quantum transition. As I stated Planck's constant is meaningless its just a function of the speed of transition.
Source? Where did your value of vt originate?

ETA: Okay, I see you linked to a Youtube video. The title of the video is "Anti-Gravity/Cold Fusion Explained in Detail". Such a title doesn't give me the impression that Frank Znidarsic isn't just a physics crank. First, one would have to establish the actual existence of the phenomena of anti-gravity & cold fusion before one could go about explaining them

Last edited by MattusMaximus; 4th January 2011 at 08:22 AM.
MattusMaximus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th January 2011, 08:27 AM   #22
MattusMaximus
Intellectual Gladiator

It seems that with a little digging, the origin of the vt number can be found in this paper by Frank Znidarsic. I don't know if it was ever actually submitted for peer review or published, but the fact that this guy is an electrical engineer attempting to publish on a topic outside of his field (he's trying to play theoretical physicist, it seems) doesn't give me much cause to lend his ideas any validity. I'll give it a quick once over, though.
Old 4th January 2011, 08:29 AM   #23
TubbaBlubba
Knave of the Dudes

Originally Posted by MattusMaximus View Post
I don't know if it was ever actually submitted for peer review or published,
I've skimmed that paper, and I don't think it was - Someone wanted to discuss it in physicsforums' scepticism & debunking forum, but it was not allowed as they only allow discussions of papers published in mainstream journals to avoid crackpot flooding.
Old 4th January 2011, 08:40 AM   #24
JCM
Muse

The Newest Paper is fairly clear
Quantization of Energy
Quote:
Okay, I see you linked to a Youtube video
Did you get a chance to watch it or just read its title?

Quantization of Energy

An understanding of the natural world has progressed in the direction of higher energies. The stationary quantum state has emerged as a central theme within this quest. The stationary quantum states were used to explain the workings of nature. The emergence of the macroscopic multi-body cold fusion phenomena has allowed an understanding of nature to progress in the direction of lower energies. This author’s qualification of this low energy regime has revealed the transitional quantum state. The use of the transitional quantum state provided a causative explication for the quantum condition. This paper will produce the energy of the photon, the energy levels of the hydrogen atom, and the probability of transition as effects of the transitional quantum state. These productions lead to new technology.
In the late 20th Century Frank Znidarsic observed a speed within some cold fusion and gravitomagnetic experiments. He discovered that speed is that of mechanical wave propagation within the nucleus, henceforth referred to as “sound”. He produced a classical model of quantum reality that includes both the atomic spectra and this speed. He discovered that the quantum condition is the result of a classical
impedance match that occurs when the speed of light within the electronic structure of the atom equals the
speed of sound within its nuclear structure.

THE OBSERVABLES
Thermal energy, nuclear transmutations, and a few high energy particles have reportedly been
produced during cold fusion experiments. The transmutation of heavy elements has also been
reported. The name Low Level Nuclear Reactions is now used to describe the process. The process
was renamed to include the reported transmutation of heavy elements.
According to contemporary theory heavy element transmutations can only progress at energies in
the millions of electron volts. The available energy at room temperature is only a fraction of an electron
volt. These experimental results do not fit within the confines of the contemporary theoretical constructs.
They have been widely criticized on this basis. These experiments have produced very little, or no
radiation. The lack of high energy radiation is also a source of contention.
Nuclear reactions can proceed without producing radiation under a condition where the range of
the nuclear force is extended. The process of cold fusion may require a radical restructuring of the range
and strength of the natural forces. The condition of the active nuclear environment provides some clues:
Low Level Nuclear reactions proceed in a domain of 50 nanometers. They have a positive thermal
coefficient. The product of the domain size and the thermal frequency is one million meters per second.
Equation #1 expresses this speed as the product of the circumference of the active domain and
the thermal frequency. The formulation expresses the thermal frequency as a fraction n of the Compton
frequency. The speed Vt is that that of sound within the dissolved deuterium.
(1)
Vt(2pinrp)( fc / n)

The gravitational experiments of Eugene Podkletnov involved the 3 megahertz stimulation of a 1/3
of a meter superconducting disk. These experiments reportedly produced a strong gravitational anomaly. The results also do not appear to fit within the contemporary scientific construct. They have been
widely criticized. It is assumed that the generation of a strong local gravitational field violates the principle
of the conservation of energy.
The strength of the electromagnetic field can be amplified with the use of a conductor. The
existence of a gravitomagnetic field amplifier no more violates the principle of the conservation of energy
than does the existence of a conductor; like iron, which amplifies an electromagnetic field. The geometry
of the superconducting structure provides collaborating information. The product of the disk diameter and
the stimulation frequency expresses, as in the case with cold fusion, a speed of one meter million meters
per second. This speed Vt may be associated with optical phonons within the superconductive structure.
Old 4th January 2011, 09:00 AM   #25
jasonpatterson
Philanthropic Misanthrope

I have to admit that I cannot understand how the frequency of a photon times its wavelength is anything other than its speed, c, at least using the frequency/wavelength as you describe them in the first lines of the OP.

ETA: More to the point, if this guy understands the secrets to anti-gravity and cold fusion, I'll be delighted. He needs to be able to demonstrate that fact to people who are qualified to evaluate the claim rather than posting unpublished papers on the internet. If he has a means of making any device employing these phenomena he will, shortly thereafter, be one of the richest people on the planet.

Last edited by jasonpatterson; 4th January 2011 at 09:04 AM.
jasonpatterson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th January 2011, 09:02 AM   #26
MattusMaximus
Intellectual Gladiator

Quantization of Energy
Wow... I just got done reading through the first half of the paper. I won't waste any more time reading through the rest of it, because what is clear to me is that the author has no clue what he's talking about.

I can say this as a physics professor, and I see Znidarsic making all kinds of mistaken assumptions, non-sequitirs, and outright fallacious claims all through that paper. There also seems to be a fair sprinkling of physics terminology (e.g. Bose-Einstein condensates - wtf?) throughout the paper to give it the appearance of validity, but the fact that he uses these terms completely out of context makes this a complete non-starter.

In short, this is a major fail.

Last edited by MattusMaximus; 4th January 2011 at 09:09 AM.
Old 4th January 2011, 09:04 AM   #27
MattusMaximus
Intellectual Gladiator

Originally Posted by jasonpatterson View Post
I have to admit that I cannot understand how the frequency of a photon times its wavelength is anything other than its speed, c, at least using the frequency/wavelength as you describe them in the first lines of the OP.
It's not, the OP and the source for his/her claims - Frank Znidarsic - seem to be coming from the school of "making things up."
Old 4th January 2011, 09:27 AM   #28
Dave Rogers

Yeah, looks much the same to me. Znidarsic is starting from a deep-rooted misunderstanding of quantum mechanics and applying it to the explanation of unverified experimental results, which he doesn't actually succeed in doing (although he pretends he has). His result for the constant that he calls "the speed of the quantum transition", as far as I can see, is simply derived by substitution from the known value of Planck's constant. He's drawing some parallels to cases where he's manipulated some experimental results to give values close to his Vt value, but this is more numerology than physics.

Wake me up when he finds something that's really happened that he can explain and QM can't. The first qualification excludes cold fusion or antigravity.

Dave

- Myriad
Old 4th January 2011, 09:33 AM   #29
Cuddles
Penultimate Amazing

Mod WarningThreads on same subject merged. Also, do not swear and remain civil.
Posted By:Cuddles
Cuddles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th January 2011, 09:48 AM   #30
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing

Yes here are direct view links

Yes which is why I wanted to share the papers directly
Or it means they are contradictory to the evidence.
Atoms and electrons are not static.
Old 4th January 2011, 09:49 AM   #31
JCM
Muse

Originally Posted by MattusMaximus View Post
Wow... I just got done reading through [url="http://www.scribd.com/doc/25456609/Frank-Znidarsic-Control-of-Natural-Forces-leading-to-Cold-Fusion-and-Anti-Gravity"]
Nope through would be completely and of course you've not read the newest paper and build a straw-man of an old paper
Quote:
I can say this as a physics professor
Quote:
e.g. Bose-Einstein condensates - wtf?
Yes BECs are completely relevant to the conversation at hand. Being a professor do you understand what BECs are? And what role they play in the model put forth by Frank? Why then ask wtf since obviously they are aptly included in the paper? I am beginning to suspect you are no professor at all
Old 4th January 2011, 09:49 AM   #32
Skwinty
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Dancing David View Post
Or it means they are contradictory to the evidence.
Not even when they are in their ground state.

What is reality? Nothing but a collective hunch.
--Lily Tomlin
Skwinty is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th January 2011, 09:50 AM   #33
JCM
Muse

Quote:
They are unless in the transitory state its either on or off
Old 4th January 2011, 09:50 AM   #34
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing

Quantization of Energy

Did you get a chance to watch it or just read its title?

Quantization of Energy

An understanding of the natural world has progressed in the direction of higher energies. The stationary quantum state has emerged as a central theme within this quest. The stationary quantum states were used to explain the workings of nature. The emergence of the macroscopic multi-body cold fusion phenomena has allowed an understanding of nature to progress in the direction of lower energies. This authorís qualification of this low energy regime has revealed the transitional quantum state. The use of the transitional quantum state provided a causative explication for the quantum condition. This paper will produce the energy of the photon, the energy levels of the hydrogen atom, and the probability of transition as effects of the transitional quantum state. These productions lead to new technology.
In the late 20th Century Frank Znidarsic observed a speed within some cold fusion and gravitomagnetic experiments. He discovered that speed is that of mechanical wave propagation within the nucleus, henceforth referred to as ďsoundĒ. He produced a classical model of quantum reality that includes both the atomic spectra and this speed. He discovered that the quantum condition is the result of a classical
impedance match that occurs when the speed of light within the electronic structure of the atom equals the
speed of sound within its nuclear structure.

THE OBSERVABLES
Thermal energy, nuclear transmutations, and a few high energy particles have reportedly been
produced during cold fusion experiments. The transmutation of heavy elements has also been
reported. The name Low Level Nuclear Reactions is now used to describe the process. The process
was renamed to include the reported transmutation of heavy elements.
According to contemporary theory heavy element transmutations can only progress at energies in
the millions of electron volts. The available energy at room temperature is only a fraction of an electron
volt. These experimental results do not fit within the confines of the contemporary theoretical constructs.
They have been widely criticized on this basis. These experiments have produced very little, or no
radiation. The lack of high energy radiation is also a source of contention.
Nuclear reactions can proceed without producing radiation under a condition where the range of
the nuclear force is extended. The process of cold fusion may require a radical restructuring of the range
and strength of the natural forces. The condition of the active nuclear environment provides some clues:
Low Level Nuclear reactions proceed in a domain of 50 nanometers. They have a positive thermal
coefficient. The product of the domain size and the thermal frequency is one million meters per second.
Equation #1 expresses this speed as the product of the circumference of the active domain and
the thermal frequency. The formulation expresses the thermal frequency as a fraction n of the Compton
frequency. The speed Vt is that that of sound within the dissolved deuterium.
(1)
Vt(2pinrp)( fc / n)

The gravitational experiments of Eugene Podkletnov involved the 3 megahertz stimulation of a 1/3
of a meter superconducting disk. These experiments reportedly produced a strong gravitational anomaly. The results also do not appear to fit within the contemporary scientific construct. They have been
widely criticized. It is assumed that the generation of a strong local gravitational field violates the principle
of the conservation of energy.
The strength of the electromagnetic field can be amplified with the use of a conductor. The
existence of a gravitomagnetic field amplifier no more violates the principle of the conservation of energy
than does the existence of a conductor; like iron, which amplifies an electromagnetic field. The geometry
of the superconducting structure provides collaborating information. The product of the disk diameter and
the stimulation frequency expresses, as in the case with cold fusion, a speed of one meter million meters
per second. This speed Vt may be associated with optical phonons within the superconductive structure.
Considering that none of the cold fusion claims have been well replicated this is a bad place to start.
Old 4th January 2011, 09:52 AM   #35
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing

Then you don't understand QM very well, atoms and especially electrons or to a lesser extent bosons are not static, they are wave forms as discussed by Schroedinger et al. , you can't just say "They are binary" and pretend it has meaning, it doesn't.
Even within a shell state the electron has an equal probability distribution within the shell, so it is hardly static.
Old 4th January 2011, 09:53 AM   #36
Skwinty
Philosopher

Are you suggesting that atoms and elementary particles are binary systems?

--Lily Tomlin

Last edited by Skwinty; 4th January 2011 at 09:54 AM. Reason: spelling
Skwinty is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th January 2011, 10:02 AM   #37
C_Felix
Master Poster

Two things:
1) Looks like Bisahdi got a new posting name.
2) I dont see how this links Newton and the world of the Quanta.
C_Felix is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th January 2011, 10:09 AM   #38
JCM
Muse

Quote:
Considering that none of the cold fusion claims have been well replicated
umm they actually have maybe you are just not up to date? The problem is palladium purity and 50-10nm range of domain uniformity issues in the palladium used by some of the supposed "failures". At a uniform 50 - 10 nm palladium, cold fusion with palladium is reduplicated easily and has been around the world
Old 4th January 2011, 10:13 AM   #39
JCM
Muse

Quote:
I dont see how this links Newton and the world of the Quanta.
You can get to Planck's constant without any empirical knowledge by use of the 1.094Mhz m transitional speed. You can derive the fine structure constant from first principles. It rectifies the two worlds by proving photons are three dimensional and only lose their width with the collapse of the waveform
Old 4th January 2011, 10:16 AM   #40
Skwinty
Philosopher

You can get to Planck's constant without any empirical knowledge by use of the 1.094Mhz m transitional speed. You can derive the fine structure constant from first principles. It rectifies the two worlds by proving photons are three dimensional and only lose their width with the collapse of the waveform

So where does Isaac fit into this?

--Lily Tomlin

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology