ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , bigfoot sightings , NAWAC

Old 21st July 2019, 11:33 AM   #201
jerrywayne
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
No, just a video from Area X.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5tsoZwxrqUU
Strange. The eye-shine segment towards the end. There they were, virtually face to face with a Wood Ape, and they marvel at what they are seeing. Why didn't they put a bullet right between the eye-shine eyes. That's what they are there to do, right?
jerrywayne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2019, 04:43 AM   #202
Drewbot
Philosopher

Owl shooting
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2019, 01:27 PM   #203
The Shrike
Illuminator

See an owl. Hear an owl. Must be a wood ape!
The Shrike is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2019, 06:20 AM   #204
Drewbot
Philosopher

I don't know where we got the coords from the NAWAC people, but I was going through some old Imageshack stuff and found this.

[IMG][/IMG]
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2019, 10:50 AM   #205
Drewbot
Philosopher

I have some names for future NAWAC expeditions. I think rather than name them like an Army Operation, they should name them after eventful dates in NAWAC History.

ALREADY USED NAMES:
Operation Endurance
Operation Forest Vigil

NAMES FOR FUTURE EXPEDITIONS:
Operation Rock Chucker
Operation Nut Crushing Station
Operation Giant Slingshot
Operation Fallen Log Mimic
Operation Tree Shaker
Operation Lotsa Bears There
Operation Really Rough Entrance Road
Operation Shoot At The Bush While Tripping On a Chair
Operation It's Coming Right For Us
Operation So Remote, The Kids Can Barely Drive Their Cars To Make Out Within Range
of Shotgun Rounds.
Operation It's An Owl
Operation Rob Lowe Wuz Here

Can you come up with more?
Old 13th August 2019, 12:17 PM   #206
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Drewbot View Post
I have some names for future NAWAC expeditions. I think rather than name them like an Army Operation, they should name them after eventful dates in NAWAC History.

ALREADY USED NAMES:
Operation Endurance
Operation Forest Vigil

NAMES FOR FUTURE EXPEDITIONS:
Operation Rock Chucker
Operation Nut Crushing Station
Operation Giant Slingshot
Operation Fallen Log Mimic
Operation Tree Shaker
Operation Lotsa Bears There
Operation Really Rough Entrance Road
Operation Shoot At The Bush While Tripping On a Chair
Operation It's Coming Right For Us
Operation So Remote, The Kids Can Barely Drive Their Cars To Make Out Within Range
of Shotgun Rounds.
Operation It's An Owl
Operation Rob Lowe Wuz Here

Can you come up with more?
Operation Hillbilly Vacation
Operation Ain't Got Dick
Operation P.T. Barnum
Operation DWA Wet Dream
Operation WSA Me Too!

Feynman
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2019, 07:33 AM   #207
rockysmith76
Scholar

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Operation Hillbilly Vacation
Operation Ain't Got Dick
Operation P.T. Barnum
Operation DWA Wet Dream
Operation WSA Me Too!
subtle you aint. Funny though.
rockysmith76 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2019, 11:37 AM   #208
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by rockysmith76 View Post
subtle you aint. Funny though.
Bigfooters can't even recognize the joke Roger Patterson played on them 50+ years ago; they don't do subtlety.

Feynman
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st August 2019, 08:54 AM   #209
The Shrike
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Operation DWA Wet Dream
Operation WSA Me Too!
bwahahaha!

I've often wondered if those two were the same dude.
The Shrike is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal