ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , mental illness issues , psychiatry incidents , psychiatry issues , Trump controversies

Old 24th August 2019, 03:23 PM   #2161
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

I'm telling you, he's getting worse:

Trump claim doctors treating mass shooting victims 'were coming out of operating rooms' to meet him dismissed by hospitals

Tell Trump people don't like him and he freaks out and tells pathological lies.
Quote:
Two hospitals have denied Donald Trump’s claim doctors “were coming out of operating rooms” to meet him when he travelled to Texas and Ohio to console victims of two mass shootings.

"At no time did, or would, physicians or staff leave active operating rooms during the presidential visit,” University Medical Center (UMC) spokesperson Ryan Mielke told local TV station KVIA. “Our priority is always patient care."

Mr Mielke’s statement came after the US president, apparently angered by reports some victims refused to meet him earlier this month, lashed out on Wednesday at the media and claimed victims and their families actually “love our president”.

When I went to Dayton and when I went to El Paso, and I went into those hospitals, the love for me – and ‘me’ maybe as the representative of the country – but for me, and my love for them was unparalleled, these are incredible people,” Mr Trump said.
It's an insane claim that anyone would walk out of an OR to greet the POTUS.

This guy imagines himself a beloved leader. Wait until he loses the election, he's going to freak out.
Old 24th August 2019, 03:38 PM   #2162
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

Trump is probably the least sterile president since Buchanan!
Old 24th August 2019, 05:38 PM   #2163
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post

Trump claim doctors treating mass shooting victims 'were coming out of operating rooms' to meet him dismissed by hospitals

This guy imagines himself a beloved leader. Wait until he loses the election, he's going to freak out.
That is not normal behavior. I don’t know if it is a symptom of mental illness but it is a sign that the man is not an overflowing font of mental hygiene.
Old 24th August 2019, 05:50 PM   #2164
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Ladewig View Post
That is not normal behavior. I don’t know if it is a symptom of mental illness but it is a sign that the man is not an overflowing font of mental hygiene.
Hints at an explanation for that weird smiling photo-op of Trump with Melania holding the orphan baby. If he thought everyone was there for him, to thank him, he's the hero.
Old 24th August 2019, 06:46 PM   #2165
Minoosh
Philosopher

Hints at an explanation for that weird smiling photo-op of Trump with Melania holding the orphan baby. If he thought everyone was there for him, to thank him, he's the hero.
What also struck me about that photo is that Trump was not just smiling but beaming. He doesn't always smile like that; he's also got that trademark smirk he uses, but when he's really, really happy - like when he got a giant letter from Kim Jong-un - he turns up the wattage. Trump was enjoying himself in that photo. Maybe it's a good thing that he's not better at hiding his emotions. Makes it harder for him to simulate a normal person.
Minoosh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th August 2019, 07:42 PM   #2166
Stacyhs
Philosopher

From your linked article:

Quote:
“But if you read the papers, it was like nobody would meet with me. Not only did they meet with me, they were pouring out of the rooms. The doctors were coming out of the operating rooms. There were hundreds and hundreds of people all over the floor, you couldn’t even walk on it, so, you know there’s a lot to happen.”
I think he believes all the medical personnel dong their jobs were there just to meet him. And I guess all those 'hundreds and hundreds of people' were levitating over that floor because they 'couldn't even walk on it'. His last sentence doesn't even make sense.

Nah, there's nothing wrong with this clown. Nothing at all.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th August 2019, 08:34 PM   #2167
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

I think there's a pretty good chance Trump actually was seeing doctors who weren't there. He might see cheering crowds everywhere he looks, actually. It would explain a lot.
Old 24th August 2019, 09:53 PM   #2168
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

I'm pretty sure there's some of this involved: Delusions of grandeur, also called grandiose delusions
Quote:
A delusion of grandeur is a false belief in one's importance or greatness.

People experiencing delusions of grandeur see themselves as great, highly accomplished, more important than others, or even magical. The delusion may be persistent, or it may appear only periodically.

Some people with delusions of grandeur also experience other delusions, such as a fear of persecution or unusual religious beliefs.

However, a delusion of grandeur is more than just very high self-esteem or an inflated sense of self-importance. It marks a significant disconnection from the real world. A person with delusions of grandeur may continue to believe in the delusion in spite of contradictory evidence.
The stereotype is the guy who believe's he's Napoleon, but that's not the typical way this symptom manifests. Trump's claims about crowd size is more the classical delusion. He's triggered when people tell him he isn't great. Then the delusions fill in the wall that protects him from challenges to his greatness.

They may start as him simply bragging to counter a challenge to his greatness, but at some point the lies he knows he's telling become blurred facts in his mind.

Last edited by Skeptic Ginger; 24th August 2019 at 10:04 PM.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2019, 03:58 AM   #2169
dann
Philosopher

The Guardian takes a look at this week's Trump behaviour:

Quote:
As the president rants about buying Greenland and battling China, some say the TV presidency has finally jumped the shark
(…)
Rick Wilson, a Republican political strategist, told the Guardian: “I think it is demonstrable that he is getting worse. I think that the continuous verbal aphasias, the lack of coherence, the obvious anger, the sort of inability to conform his affects to the times and places he is appearing have led a lot of people who have been observing him for a while now to note that he is in a very new phase of his behaviour and it’s not one that lends a lot of confidence that Donald Trump is a well man.”
Something rotten? Trump's state over Denmark at heart of a madcap week (Guardian, Aug. 25, 2019)
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2019, 10:26 AM   #2170
xjx388
Philosopher

I'm pretty sure there's some of this involved: Delusions of grandeur, also called grandiose delusions

The stereotype is the guy who believe's he's Napoleon, but that's not the typical way this symptom manifests. Trump's claims about crowd size is more the classical delusion. He's triggered when people tell him he isn't great. Then the delusions fill in the wall that protects him from challenges to his greatness.

They may start as him simply bragging to counter a challenge to his greatness, but at some point the lies he knows he's telling become blurred facts in his mind.

Absolute poppycock. You obviously don’t know what delusions of grandeur are. You just looked something up on the internet.

He’s a narcissist. He always brags about, lies about and exaggerates things to make himself look better. There’s no need to drag medicine into the discussion; we can all see that he is a narcissist and a ****** President. Why the need to play internet doctor? To make you opinions carry more weight than they actually have?
Old 25th August 2019, 10:31 AM   #2171
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

Trump doesn't have delusions of grandeur. He was assured of that by God Himself, when He popped by for a visit and to get Trump's autograph.
Old 25th August 2019, 01:01 PM   #2172
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by xjx388 View Post
Absolute poppycock. You obviously don’t know what delusions of grandeur are. You just looked something up on the internet.

He’s a narcissist. He always brags about, lies about and exaggerates things to make himself look better. There’s no need to drag medicine into the discussion; we can all see that he is a narcissist and a ****** President. Why the need to play internet doctor? To make you opinions carry more weight than they actually have?
It's not poppycock at all. The rate of NPD comorbidity with another mental illness is actually quite high.

Quote:
Delusions of grandeur are associated with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), which is a mental health diagnosis listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).
https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/psy...on-of-grandeur

Quote:
Because persons with NPD already distort reality, as seen in their characteristic grandiosity, they may also develop delusions in response to extreme stressors relating to threats to their self-image. They may come to believe that those who attempt to "thwart" them are at the opposite extreme from themselves, that is, as grossly malevolent and intent on their destruction.
http://www.appstate.edu/~hillrw/narc...morbidity.html

Trump has often declared the media is out to get him, thus all the 'fake news' attacks. In his is attacks on 'the Squad' falsely claiming they said things they didn't or twisting their words, he presents as them trying to 'destroy the Democrat (sic) Party".

Quote:
I don’t believe the four Congresswomen are capable of loving our Country. They should apologize to America (and Israel) for the horrible (hateful) things they have said. They are destroying the Democrat Party, but are weak & insecure people who can never destroy our great Nation!
Trump Tweet, July 21, 2019

Delusions of grandeur may include an inflated sense of one's intelligence.

Quote:
...Could you imagine having Sleepy Joe Biden,
...or a very nervous and skinny version of Pocahontas (1000/24th), as your President, rather than what you have now, so great looking and smart, a true Stable Genius!
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 11, 2019

Quote:
....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....
Trump tweet Jan 6, 2018

Quote:
..to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!
Trump tweet Jan 6, 2018

So, no....it is not 'poppycock' at all.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2019, 01:57 PM   #2173
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Really?

You might want to review the thread title.

Meanwhile, Trump does it again:
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Trump Tweets

The question I was asked most today by fellow World Leaders, who think the USA is doing so well and is stronger than ever before, happens to be, “Mr. President, why does the American media hate your Country so much? Why are they rooting for it to fail?”
You think that's a delusion or pathological lying or both?

Hint, see Stacy's post above before answering.

I think his delusions are getting worse. Could be it's on a positive feedback loop, the more power he successfully usurps and the more defensive he needs to be against the growing criticism of his behavior.

Last edited by Skeptic Ginger; 25th August 2019 at 02:00 PM.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2019, 06:32 PM   #2174
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
From your linked article:

I think he believes all the medical personnel dong their jobs were there just to meet him. And I guess all those 'hundreds and hundreds of people' were levitating over that floor because they 'couldn't even walk on it'. His last sentence doesn't even make sense.

Nah, there's nothing wrong with this clown. Nothing at all.
I’m guessing he meant that the floor was so crowded that one could barely walk. But that is a guess and for all I know that sentence is more evidence of his becoming less coherent.
Old 25th August 2019, 06:39 PM   #2175
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Ladewig View Post
I’m guessing he meant that the floor was so crowded that one could barely walk. But that is a guess and for all I know that sentence is more evidence of his becoming less coherent.
The whole sentence is even worse:
"you couldn’t even walk on it, so, you know there’s a lot to happen.”"

What does that even mean?
Old 25th August 2019, 07:02 PM   #2176
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

"And then the president of another country, a really big country, a great country, said to me 'Mr Trump you're the best world leader ever, a really great one' and then they all applauded and the crowd was really big, the biggest ever, and also there was a red sports car and I drove it the best, I won the race, and then my girlfriend who goes to another school, she's so hot, she totally did it with me and it was awesome."
Old 25th August 2019, 07:38 PM   #2177
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

By George, that's it! You got it!
Old 25th August 2019, 07:55 PM   #2178
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey View Post
"And then the president of another country, a really big country, a great country, said to me 'Mr Trump you're the best world leader ever, a really great one' and then they all applauded and the crowd was really big, the biggest ever, and also there was a red sports car and I drove it the best, I won the race, and then my girlfriend who goes to another school, she's so hot, she totally did it with me and it was awesome."
Say. That’s pretty good, Johnny, but that’s not the way I heard it.
You left out the part about all the hot women at the other school wanting to sleep with him.
Old 25th August 2019, 08:36 PM   #2179
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Our Very Smart President Wants to Nuke Hurricanes, Report Claims

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...icanes-876194/

With a Trump hurricane you get water, and radiation therapy (aka trump healthcare).

Stable Genius strikes. Of course, when your boss says something super stupid, you have to say - "we will check into that sir".

Sir, mr clownstick, you know how much energy a hurricane is equal to in one day? No? How about the biggest nuke in history? No? Stable Genius? No!
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2019, 09:26 PM   #2180
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post

With a Trump hurricane you get water, and radiation therapy (aka trump healthcare).

Stable Genius strikes. Of course, when your boss says something super stupid, you have to say - "we will check into that sir".

Sir, mr clownstick, you know how much energy a hurricane is equal to in one day? No? How about the biggest nuke in history? No? Stable Genius? No!
How come every time Trump has a good idea someone makes fun of it?
Old 25th August 2019, 10:20 PM   #2181
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
How come every time Trump has a good idea someone makes fun of it?
I know! Just like they made fun of Trump suggesting they dump tons of cold water on the burning Notre Dame! And his idea of raking the forest to prevent forest fires was genius! But, noooooooooooo...people make fun of them without even trying them first!
Old 26th August 2019, 02:37 AM   #2182
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Rubbish, no one knows more nuclear than Trump! He had a uncle who was a big brain and he never got nuclearised so it must be in his genes.
Old 26th August 2019, 06:35 AM   #2183
carlitos
"más divertido"

CNN’s “Reliable Sources” on Sunday had a good conversation with Dr. Bandy Lee and another Psychiatrist, Dr. Allen Frances, who has a different POV. It’s worth a listen if you do podcasts.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...6c5df99826.mp3
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2019, 07:21 AM   #2184
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Brilliant! But didn’t Putin also appear and praise Trump for how “strong” he was?
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2019, 07:25 AM   #2185
dann
Philosopher

According to NOAA and BBC News today:

Quote:
The heat release of a hurricane is equivalent to a 10-megaton nuclear bomb exploding every 20 minutes.
Nuclear weapons and hurricanes don't mix, NOAA advises

And then there's the fall-out ...
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2019, 07:33 AM   #2186
dann
Philosopher

No format for it?!

Quote:
To be fair, there's not really a vocabulary for this. There's not really a format for covering it. It's natural to lead a newscast with, say, Trump wanting to buy Greenland. There's a format for it. Newsrooms know how to cover that.
It's a lot harder to cover concerns about the president's wellbeing, because it's really a series of questions that no one is able to answer. Why does he make it all about himself even while, to pick one example, visiting a hospital after a massacre? Why does he lie so often? Is there a method to the madness or is something wrong? Is he suffering from some sort of illness? Questions, questions and then more questions. No satisfying answers.
The hardest Trump story for the press to cover: His fitness for the job (CNN, Aug. 26, 2019)
Old 26th August 2019, 07:33 AM   #2187
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

Originally Posted by Giordano View Post
Brilliant! But didn’t Putin also appear and praise Trump for how “strong” he was?
I can't write nonsense about Putin because it invariably turns into a Putin/Trudeau slash fic crackling with so much dark eroticism it frightens even me. Makes my Eminem/Bieber slash fic look like Johnny Tremain, and my Johnny Tremain fan fic look like a Peanuts special.
Old 26th August 2019, 07:36 AM   #2188
Belz...
Fiend God

No he won't. He'll make up a conspiracy theory to explain why the results don't correspond to reality. And those who don't loyal are anti-American anyway.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2019, 07:39 AM   #2189
Belz...
Fiend God

Really?

You might want to review the thread title.

Meanwhile, Trump does it again:

Hint, see Stacy's post above before answering.

I think his delusions are getting worse. Could be it's on a positive feedback loop, the more power he successfully usurps and the more defensive he needs to be against the growing criticism of his behavior.
Meanwhile this sort of talk is yet another example which could lead to violence.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2019, 08:23 AM   #2190
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

I can't write nonsense about Putin because it invariably turns into a Putin/Trudeau slash fic crackling with so much dark eroticism it frightens even me. Makes my Eminem/Bieber slash fic look like Johnny Tremain, and my Johnny Tremain fan fic look like a Peanuts special.
Why don't you set yourself a challenge - write hot Trump/Putin slash-fic?

I can't get beyond the first sentence:

"Don snuggled his beautifully coiffured head on Vald's shoulder as he ran his delicate, yet somehow incredibly manly tiny hands over the Russian's bare chest..."
link is 2015 data (2013 Data below):
UK 8.5% of GDP of which 83.3% is public expenditure - 7.1% of GDP is public spending
US 16.4% of GDP of which 48.2% is public expenditure - 7.9% of GDP is public spending
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2019, 09:24 AM   #2191
xjx388
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dann View Post
No format for it?!
You seem to be confused/upset by this. You do understand the difference between "the news" and editorials, right? Just in case, "the news" is supposed to report verifiable and corroborated facts, not speculation.
Old 26th August 2019, 11:56 AM   #2192
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by jimbob View Post

"Don snuggled his beautifully coiffured head on Vald's shoulder as he ran his delicate, yet somehow incredibly manly tiny hands over the Russian's bare chest..."
Well, that put me off my food. Thanks.
Old 26th August 2019, 12:08 PM   #2193
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Well, that put me off my food. Thanks.
I would apologise.

But instead was thinking about the earlier romantic dinner scene.

"Let's go somewhere without those pesky interpreters, Donnie dear." rasped Vlad.

"I know a great little covfefe bar where you can get the bestest hamburders in the whole world, then we can go back to mine and watch a video - I've got my man to make a tape of 'Hard Target' skipping through the dialogue and plot expositionnot fighting bits." purred Donnie, enthusiastically.

"Ah, yes, funny you should mention videos, Donnie, I have some very amusing ones starring you - maybe we could watch them later." smirked Vladimir.
link is 2015 data (2013 Data below):
UK 8.5% of GDP of which 83.3% is public expenditure - 7.1% of GDP is public spending
US 16.4% of GDP of which 48.2% is public expenditure - 7.9% of GDP is public spending
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2019, 12:13 PM   #2194
jeremyp
Muse

I wouldn’t come out of a slurry tank to greet Donald Trump, but if I was forced to, I’d make sure to shake him firmly by the hand.
jeremyp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2019, 12:31 PM   #2195
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
No he won't. He'll make up a conspiracy theory to explain why the results don't correspond to reality. And those who don't loyal are anti-American anyway.
That's not mutually exclusive to what I said: he'll freak out.
Old 26th August 2019, 12:32 PM   #2196
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Meanwhile this sort of talk is yet another example which could lead to violence.
Huh?

Old 26th August 2019, 12:39 PM   #2197
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

You seem to be confused/upset by this. You do understand the difference between "the news" and editorials, right? Just in case, "the news" is supposed to report verifiable and corroborated facts, not speculation.
You are confusing speculative opinion with evidence that comes from observing Trump's behavior and the top psychiatrists' assessments of that evidence.

You are still digging your heels in that we can't possibly know Trump has pathologic NPD despite already overwhelming evidence that continues mounting every day.

It's ignorant for the news media to keep pussyfooting around the obvious.

Last edited by Skeptic Ginger; 26th August 2019 at 12:40 PM.
Old 26th August 2019, 02:56 PM   #2198
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Horses. It needs horses.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2019, 04:22 PM   #2199
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Trump has been caught lying yet again. He claimed that China called him wanting to go back to the negotiations table and make a trade deal. China denied the calls happened. No one has backed Trump's claim. Now he's claiming that China made a statement that they want to go back to the table...which is what their stand has always been. So there was no call from China to Trump.

Trump has also claimed that Melania "has gotten to know KJU"...except she's never met him. So the WH is spinning it that she's gotten to know him through Trump telling her about him.

Trump's also claiming yet again that Russia got kicked out of the G8 because of Obama. No, Russia got kicked out by all the other G7 members because Putin annexed Ukraine.

Trump claimed he didn't attend the climate change meeting in France because he had meetings at that time with Merkel of Germany and Modi of India. He claims he sent an official of his in his stead. Trouble is, Merkel and Modi were at the climate change meeting and no WH official was seated in Trump's place.

Trump claimed that several of the other G7 members agree with him about letting Russia back in. That is yet another lie. If that were so, they'd have invited Russia back.

Lie after lie after lie after lie. But there's nothing wrong with this guy, right? Right?
Old 26th August 2019, 04:43 PM   #2200
The Norseman
Meandering fecklessly

I would apologise.

But instead was thinking about the earlier romantic dinner scene.

*snip*
Ha! Almost perfect, but I'll take a little license and make some changes, if I may:
"Let us go somewhere without pesky interpreters, moy lyubovnik," rasped Vlad.

"I know of a great little covfefe bar -- the best, I swear, you'll love it. Everyone is saying it's the greatest, but not many people know this. It's true. AOC plus four are planning on firebombing it because they despise me, it's true. They're the greatest enemies of covfefe you'll ever see. And we can later watch some of the best movies ever, you don't even know, but it's true. I've seen them all myself all the way through and believe me, they'll get you hotter than Chernobyl," Donnie mumbled.

Vlad started to get a glazed look in his eyes as the soothing ramble flowed over him, veritably trance-inducing, and suddenly snapped back to Donnie's doughy visage.

"Ah! Yes, video! You remind me of video I have of you has become my favorite. Come, Little-Finger, back to my private jet where we watch... enthusiastically," he practically purred, his manly chest swelling with power and eagerness...

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics