ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags defamation cases , lawsuits , media criticism , Nathan Phillips , Nick Sandmann , protest incidents , racism charges

Old 20th January 2019, 02:04 PM   #161
baron

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
And the school appears to have responded...

"Kentucky Catholic high school is considering expelling students who were captured in viral videos taunting a Native American veteran on Friday.

In the videos, a large group of teenage boys – including several wearing Covington Catholic High School sweatshirts – are seen chanting and surrounding a small group of Native Americans, who were attending the Indigenous Peoples March in Washington, D.C. One of the boys, wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat, smirks and stands close to an elderly Native American man, who was later identified as Vietnam veteran Nathan Phillips."

No investigation necessary, its obvious what they did. Expel all of them now!

The Catholic Church, and every donor should be reviewing or removing their funding from this school if they don't permanently expel all of the boys involved. This kind of behaviour is completely unacceptable - punishment needs to be swift and without mercy.
It's tragic. If anybody should take blame on the school side it's the teachers and the supervisors. Yet what happens? The school repeats a narrative that can be proven utterly false by watching two minutes of video, and threatens to expel the kids, just to satiate the hate-mongering left. Very Christian of them, very progressive.
baron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 02:04 PM   #162
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
“Just trying to play a song.” Total lie. He also claimed he was surrounded and could not retreat. Liar.

The claim that the tweet from the frantic anti free speech democrat is parody is likelwise a total lie.

Although the suggestion that he is using a news report quoting the Native American as saying it was scary and racism, and accusing kids from his state of racism is just the sort of sick ******* twist a scumbag Congress critter like this democrat would think is funny.

Of course, I would expect you stick up for a bunch of catholic schoolboy wankers, no matter what they did.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 02:09 PM   #163
The Big Dog

And the school appears to have responded...

"Kentucky Catholic high school is considering expelling students who were captured in viral videos taunting a Native American veteran on Friday.

In the videos, a large group of teenage boys – including several wearing Covington Catholic High School sweatshirts – are seen chanting and surrounding a small group of Native Americans, who were attending the Indigenous Peoples March in Washington, D.C. One of the boys, wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat, smirks and stands close to an elderly Native American man, who was later identified as Vietnam veteran Nathan Phillips."

No investigation necessary, its obvious what they did. Expel all of them now!

The Catholic Church, and every donor should be reviewing or removing their funding from this school if they don't permanently expel all of the boys involved. This kind of behaviour is completely unacceptable - punishment needs to be swift and without mercy.
Way ahead of you, I have already sent the school the entire video, plus links to the information they need about the actual hate group that was abusing them. Probably not necessary

The school clearly was hoodwinked by race grifters. When they see the whole thing and realize how badly the left has lied about this I expect they will stand firm
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 02:09 PM   #164
WilliamSeger
Illuminator

Originally Posted by applecorped View Post
well I guess it's true people are triggered by clothing. How sad.
But that's the whole purpose of wearing gang colors, isn't it?
WilliamSeger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 02:10 PM   #165
The Big Dog

Of course, I would expect you stick up for a bunch of catholic schoolboy wankers, no matter what they did.
Actually I was sticking up for the First Amendment there.

Not surprised to see that this thread is degenerating into seething anti-catholic bigotry however.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 02:15 PM   #166
Shalamar
Dark Lord of the JREF

Originally Posted by baron View Post
It's tragic. If anybody should take blame on the school side it's the teachers and the supervisors. Yet what happens? The school repeats a narrative that can be proven utterly false by watching two minutes of video, and threatens to expel the kids, just to satiate the hate-mongering left. Very Christian of them, very progressive.
The teens should be punished, but I'm hesitant on having them expelled. That said, where were the chaperones and the teachers is this was a school sponsored event?

"The truth is out there. But the lies are inside your head."
Shalamar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 02:18 PM   #167
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

There was only one side exhibiting hate-mongering in that video, at it wasn't "the left", it was the white privileged scumbags wearing the Trump hats
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 02:20 PM   #168
Shalamar
Dark Lord of the JREF

There was only one side exhibiting hate-mongering in that video, at it wasn't "the left", it was the white privileged scumbags wearing the Trump hats
It's only bad if 'the left' does it.

"The truth is out there. But the lies are inside your head."
Shalamar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 02:24 PM   #169
The Big Dog

Ah, hasn’t seen the whole video then. Sure there was an actual hate group as specifically identified by the SPLC spewing vile homophobic and over the top racist comments, but it was the guys wearing the hats.

indisputable proof of how insidious actual fake news is on the left.
Old 20th January 2019, 02:26 PM   #170
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacko View Post
He's satirizing Trump based on that quote.
A joke, then?

I hope so. I would like to think so.

And....probably it is. I don't specifically remember a "until we figure out what's going on" from Trump, but I do recall something vaguely like that when he announced the travel ban, and it does sound vaguely Trumpish.
Meadmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 02:26 PM   #171
baron

At least you're honest and aren't afraid to state that the black preachers, who spewed racism, homophobia and threats of violence for over an hour, are not hate mongers, and actually it's the 'white privileged scumbags' because they are wearing Trump hats.
baron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 02:28 PM   #172
Stacko
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
A joke, then?

I hope so. I would like to think so.

And....probably it is. I don't specifically remember a "until we figure out what's going on" from Trump, but I do recall something vaguely like that when he announced the travel ban, and it does sound vaguely Trumpish.
It was his quote when he introduced the Muslim ban.

Quote:
Donald Trump made a drastic call on Monday for "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 02:31 PM   #173
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacko View Post
Thank you. You are correct. Thank you for the information.

It seemed weird that a congressman could be so foolish, but in these times, not much would surprise me.
Meadmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 02:33 PM   #174
baron

Ah, hasn’t seen the whole video then. Sure there was an actual hate group as specifically identified by the SPLC spewing vile homophobic and over the top racist comments, but it was the guys wearing the hats.
You don't understand. It's the hats. You needn't even watch the video, the hats say it all. Anybody wearing such a hat, or associating with someone wearing such a hat, is automatically the worst type of bigoted racist possible, so much so that even when standing next to a group of violence-promoting, homophobic, racist lunatics, the latter pale into literal insignificance because of the hat. The hat, as we have heard already in this thread, is identical to a swastika, so it makes no odds whether those kids were standing there quietly or gassing a bunch of Jews, the hat means they are already the worst dregs of humanity. There's no need to bother looking at what people do or what they say when they're wearing the hat.
Old 20th January 2019, 02:38 PM   #175
Minoosh
Philosopher

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
By his own words, he approached hoping to diffuse the confrontation. You might complain about his naivite but not what happened. A kid tried to do a confrontational staredown (please, stop pretending otherwise, its tiresome) and the other kids chanted 'Build the wall' and did racist chants.
If teenagers are chanting "Build the Wall" to a Native American then Catholic schools are not all they're cracked up to be.
Minoosh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 02:45 PM   #176
CaptainHowdy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by applecorped View Post
Clothing is now triggering Libs?
Where can I buy a MAGA hat?
CaptainHowdy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 02:47 PM   #177
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
Where can I buy a MAGA hat?
You don't already have one? Color me surprised.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 02:51 PM   #178
tyr_13
Penultimate Amazing

David Hogg, the anti-violence advocate?

Ridiculous fraudulent accusation of hypocrisy. Pathetic
Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
When did TBD support doxxing David Hogg?
Laying down with the dogs again Zigg?

I'd quote him, but then I'd have to find all the vile names the pup called Mr. Hogg to track it down.

Just for you to deny it anyway. No thanks.
tyr_13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 03:08 PM   #179
The Big Dog

Originally Posted by tyr_13 View Post

I'd quote him, but then I'd have to find all the vile names the pup called Mr. Hogg to track it down.

Complete and utter falsity.

Research it yourself folks, seriously.

Unbelievable lies.
Old 20th January 2019, 03:12 PM   #180
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

If you don't want to back up your own claim, that's fine. But don't blame me for that decision, that's entirely on you.
"As long as it is admitted that the law may be diverted from its true purpose -- that it may violate property instead of protecting it -- then everyone will want to participate in making the law, either to protect himself against plunder or to use it for plunder. Political questions will always be prejudicial, dominant, and all-absorbing. There will be fighting at the door of the Legislative Palace, and the struggle within will be no less furious." - Bastiat, The Law
Ziggurat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 03:16 PM   #181
ginjawarrior
Thinker

Originally Posted by Minoosh View Post
I can't get the audio on the tweet in the OP and really have no interest in looking at the longer version (at least right now). Watching that brief snippet without audio was interesting. My impression is that kid was nervous. The fixed grin looked like bravado to me, not contempt. I was kind of triggered by the body language all around. Not in a pro-Trump or anti-Trump way - more like general dismay at the high level of emotionalism I picked up on. IMO we need a way to pull back from the brink.
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

at 40seconds onwards you can see the man with the drum walking up to the kid. the kid definitely looks bemused and doesnt move as the drummer gets right into his face with the drum and singing
ginjawarrior is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 03:22 PM   #182
CaptainHowdy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Shalamar View Post
Nope. Not triggered at all. So sorry if I'm upsetting you.
So you're cool with your neighbor wearing a swastika armband?

Quote:
Shall we ban native drummers just for you and your fellow MAGA wearing folk? Wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.
We shouldn't ban native drummers but we don't need to feel any sympathy for one who is supporting a homophobic racist hate group and is upset because his audience is just staring at him.
CaptainHowdy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 03:32 PM   #183
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

If teenagers are chanting "Build the Wall" to a Native American then Catholic schools are not all they're cracked up to be.

Hahahah!

Brilliant!
Old 20th January 2019, 03:37 PM   #184
baron

Did anybody even say that? I didn't hear it.
Old 20th January 2019, 03:43 PM   #185
The Big Dog

Like tyr-13’s specious lies, you’ll have to take their word for it.

The actual hate group there was chanting homophobic slurs all afternoon tho.

Clear as day.
Old 20th January 2019, 03:49 PM   #186
Bogative
Graduate Poster

Some quotes from the video:

said about a black woman – "see, this is the problem Israel, this is always our women come up with they loudmouth... thinking they can come and distract things with they loud ass mouth because they not used to dealing with no real man… she come around here being wicked."

said to a black woman – "order, order, your'e out of order, where is your husband, let me speak to your husband."

said to an Indian woman – "you a damn fake ass five dollar Indian… you a damn blue-eyed demon, you the damn devil."

Said to a black man – "and you over there, Coonye West, hanging with your oppressor."

Said to an Indian man – "uncleTomahawk's, a bunch of uncle Tomahawk's."

For those who choose to ignore the video, a little hint. The people who said this were not wearing MAGA hats.
Bogative is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 04:10 PM   #187
baron

Originally Posted by Bogative View Post

said about a black woman – "see, this is the problem Israel, this is always our women come up with they loudmouth... thinking they can come and distract things with they loud ass mouth because they not used to dealing with no real man… she come around here being wicked."

said to a black woman – "order, order, your'e out of order, where is your husband, let me speak to your husband."

said to an Indian woman – "you a damn fake ass five dollar Indian… you a damn blue-eyed demon, you the damn devil."

Said to a black man – "and you over there, Coonye West, hanging with your oppressor."

No leftist on here, or anywhere, will condemn this because...

The people who said this were not wearing MAGA hats.
Old 20th January 2019, 04:23 PM   #188
Minoosh
Philosopher

Originally Posted by ginjawarrior View Post
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

at 40seconds onwards you can see the man with the drum walking up to the kid. the kid definitely looks bemused and doesnt move as the drummer gets right into his face with the drum and singing
I can't tell anything from that video. It's crowded and the angle was tight.

What happened to resolve this, anyway? I imagine I can see the main kid thinking, "Oops, the old dude has way more patience than I do."
Minoosh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 04:25 PM   #189
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Next experiment time. There has been plenty of time to go over this news story. A real news organization would, by now, have time to write an accurate story. I think I'll go to CNN.com right now, at 6:27 Eastern time, and see what they are writing, assuming this isn't already in the "yesterday's news" set.
Old 20th January 2019, 04:29 PM   #190
Wolrab
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
Next experiment time. There has been plenty of time to go over this news story. A real news organization would, by now, have time to write an accurate story. I think I'll go to CNN.com right now, at 6:27 Eastern time, and see what they are writing, assuming this isn't already in the "yesterday's news" set.
The drum dude was lead away by another native that claimed his people were in North America for over a million years. Then the kids watched the Black Israelites. until the kids left for their bus.
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 04:31 PM   #191
Minoosh
Philosopher

I didn't hear it either; I was relying on the thread title. If I had heard it, I wouldn't have been sure where it was coming from. Actually I can make out very little of what is going on. Maybe it would help to see a longer version but 2 HOURS?? No thanks.

Can't figure out what the drummer's objective was. What was supposed to happen?
Old 20th January 2019, 04:35 PM   #192
Minoosh
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Wolrab View Post
The drum dude was lead away by another native that claimed his people were in North America for over a million years. Then the kids watched the Black Israelites. until the kids left for their bus.
This was probably more educational for them than the Smithsonian would have been.
Old 20th January 2019, 04:35 PM   #193
tyr_13
Penultimate Amazing

I didn't hear it either; I was relying on the thread title. If I had heard it, I wouldn't have been sure where it was coming from. Actually I can make out very little of what is going on. Maybe it would help to see a longer version but 2 HOURS?? No thanks.

Can't figure out what the drummer's objective was. What was supposed to happen?

His energy of peace was supposed to calm stormy hearts and reconcile communities. It makes sense in context of their religious/mythological-social beliefs.

Yeah, it wasn't going to work, but it was definitely not an aggression. Of the three rough groups there, two were abject asshats while one was at least trying.

Which is what most of us 'leftists' have said so far, but you wouldn't know that from the hand-wringing.
tyr_13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 04:36 PM   #194
The Big Dog

Not wearing MAGA hats, so no problem

Probably NSFW.
Old 20th January 2019, 04:40 PM   #195
The Big Dog

Which is what most of us 'leftists' have said so far, but you wouldn't know that from the hand-wringing.
"us"? You have been lying about David Hogg in this thread for some reason.

The Native American lied too.
Old 20th January 2019, 04:51 PM   #196
Minoosh
Philosopher

His energy of peace was supposed to calm stormy hearts and reconcile communities. It makes sense in context of their religious/mythological-social beliefs.
It didn't work very well.

ETA: Which you basically said, so apologies. I'm depressed by how many people were filming it. That doesn't really make sense to me, but I might figure it out later.

Last edited by Minoosh; 20th January 2019 at 04:53 PM.
Old 20th January 2019, 04:55 PM   #197
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Quote:

No leftist on here, or anywhere, will condemn this because...
Quote:
The people who said this were not wearing MAGA hats.
That's about the silliest thing I've read in this thread and there are a lot of silly things written in it.

Those things are so abhorrently and obviously racist and misogynistic that I don't think anyone has to say anything explicitly condemning them. It's understood. Well, at least by anyone who isn't looking just to score some cheap 'win'. Does someone really have to point out and condemn the KKK, David Duke, or any other racist idiot in order not to be accused of not condemning them?
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2019, 05:01 PM   #198
sir drinks-a-lot
Illuminator

"The resistance" is getting dumber and dumber. Ignoring real racism and getting upset about imaginary racism.
Old 20th January 2019, 05:08 PM   #199
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

So, here's what I found. At the time I visited the site, the link was:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/19/us/te...rnd/index.html

All quotes come from the story as it was posted at that time.

Originally Posted by cnn
A crowd of teenagers surrounded a Native American elder and other activists and mocked them after Friday's Indigenous Peoples March at the Lincoln Memorial.
It would be far more accurate to say that a Native American elder entered a crowd of people. Prior to the entry of the man into the crowd of teenagers, there was no interaction between the students and the Indigenous Peoples March.

Originally Posted by cnn
She told CNN that the teens were chanting things like "Build the wall" and "Trump 2020." Those chants were not audible in videos reviewed by CNN.

Kudos to CNN for acknowledging that the widely reported chants are not actually audible on the tapes.

Originally Posted by C
Phillips walked through the crowd, and Taitano said things were starting to calm down until he got to the grinning boy seen in the video.
"This one kid just refused to move and he just got in Nathan's face," she said.
Video clearly shows Phillips walking toward the kid, and when the kid does not move, Phillips raises his drum and starts banging it inches from the kid's face. The kid did indeed refuse to move, but he did not get into Nathan's face. Quite the opposite.

Originally Posted by CNN
"What the young man was doing was blocking my escape. I wanted to leave. I was thinking, 'How do I get myself out of this? I want to get away from it,'" Phillips said.
You could, I don't know, walk to the right? Or backwards? Contrary to many reports, Phillips wasn't surrounded. He was at the front of a column of people that he had led to the point. He could, and eventually did, just leave. He didn't need to be there. His only purpose was to interject himself into a situation that had nothing to do with him.

In a separate video that was playing at the time, CNN acknowledged that the start of the incident was a group of people(the "black Israelites) who were being “hateful” to the high school kids.

So, overall, not awful on CNN's part. They did acknowledge that some things that had been said were false. It was misleading, though. Anyone reading that story would have gotten the impression that Phillips was not the initiator of the incident. The clear impression was that there was a Native American demonstration going on, and the kids intervened and blocked Phillips' path. That just didn't happen. It isn't debatable. It's all on the videos, widely available.

I want to take a brief aside. I work with teenagers frequently on a school robotics team. We work closely together. In my opinion, the kids I work with are great. They are bright, eager, hard working. I do this because these kids are the future of America and I want to do my part to help them get started toward doing great things, bringing the next generation of great technological achievements that will continue to make our lives better.

And guess what? They're ********. (Counting on the autocensor here. That always makes me a little nervous.)

All of them. Gossipy. Childish. Irreverent. Disrespectful. Backstabbing gits. No attention span, and a sense of humor that leans toward laughing at bodily functions, double entendres, and gratuitous insults It's really hard to take their company because they might give a sort of deference to you at first, until they figure out that you have no power over them, and then they are just become pains in the ass.

Fortunately, they'll grow out of it.

What I see in that video is kids being kids. A dude walks into the crowd beating a drum and chanting in a foreign language (are those words he's saying? Or just tones? I really don't know.) and what do they do? They start dancing and singing along. Go figure. No one pushed. No one shoved. No one threatened. Despite reports, no one yelled or chanted hate speech.

What we had was one weird and wacky day in our nation's capital, as three groups of people made asses of themselves by exercising their freedom of speech. God Bless America. Seriously.

The black Israelites' speech was pretty hateful, so that's bad, but, fortunately, there are so few of them that no one could possibly take them seriously. Their speech did manage to inspire mockery from a crowd of teenagers, but I'm not sure that's a bad thing. They did deserve to be mocked, after all.

I'm not sure this is even a newsworthy event, but it is somewhat entertaining, and that's what the news is for these days. Draw eyeballs to advertising by posting entertainment and getting people to click on the clickbait.

Last edited by Meadmaker; 20th January 2019 at 05:10 PM.
Old 20th January 2019, 05:19 PM   #200
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

You don't understand. It's the hats. You needn't even watch the video, the hats say it all. Anybody wearing such a hat, or associating with someone wearing such a hat, is automatically the worst type of bigoted racist possible, so much so that even when standing next to a group of violence-promoting, homophobic, racist lunatics, the latter pale into literal insignificance because of the hat. The hat, as we have heard already in this thread, is identical to a swastika, so it makes no odds whether those kids were standing there quietly or gassing a bunch of Jews, the hat means they are already the worst dregs of humanity. There's no need to bother looking at what people do or what they say when they're wearing the hat.

Well, the hats are racist and anyone that wears them is automatically a racist. That doesn't mean the other group there weren't also racist.

Travis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics