IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 20th May 2020, 07:47 PM   #41
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by alfaniner View Post
I think the only TV work he's going to be able to get after this is something cringeworthy, like "Celebrity Naked and Afraid XS".
Oh, thanks. Now I'm going to have to inject bleach into my brain to erase the image.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2020, 08:35 PM   #42
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Oh, thanks. Now I'm going to have to inject bleach into my brain to erase the image.
Well, at least it will kill the virus!
Old 21st May 2020, 06:25 AM   #43
d4m10n
Penultimate Amazing

“I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den.” - DJT

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Old 21st May 2020, 01:56 PM   #44
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by alfaniner View Post
Well, at least it will kill the virus!
Bigly!
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2020, 03:10 PM   #45
d4m10n
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by d4m10n View Post
Entry #4

"Barbed wire, used properly, can be a beautiful sight."

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Last edited by d4m10n; 21st May 2020 at 03:16 PM.
d4m10n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd May 2020, 11:32 AM   #46
carlitos
"más divertido"

"I love the poorly educated"

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd May 2020, 12:23 PM   #47
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
"I love the poorly educated"

I AGREE
(Aside to flunky): "But they sure as hell ain't gonna inherit the Earth!"
Old 23rd May 2020, 12:32 PM   #48
Cain
Straussian

On Turkey back in 2015.

“I have a little conflict of interest ’cause I have a major, major building in Istanbul. It’s a tremendously successful job. It’s called Trump Towers — two towers, instead of one, not the usual one; it’s two. And I’ve gotten to know Turkey very well. They’re amazing people, they’re incredible people. They have a strong leader.”
Cain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th May 2020, 11:01 PM   #49
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by sir drinks-a-lot View Post
There are quite a few so it would be tough to choose just ten.

But saying he was going to win the election probably ranks near the top.
and not something to celebrate.
Old 30th May 2020, 09:17 AM   #50
d4m10n
Penultimate Amazing

Entry #5

Trump listens to his gut rather than his expert advisors:

Last edited by d4m10n; 30th May 2020 at 09:20 AM.
d4m10n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2020, 11:49 AM   #51
wareyin
Penultimate Amazing

Entry #5

Trump listens to his gut rather than his expert advisors:

Your spoiler is borked.
wareyin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2020, 02:43 PM   #52
d4m10n
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by wareyin View Post
Your spoiler is borked.
Weird.

47360229_10215774742712810_7686407677764698112_o.jpg

Last edited by d4m10n; 30th May 2020 at 02:45 PM.
Old 5th June 2020, 12:32 PM   #53
d4m10n
Penultimate Amazing

Entry #6

Trump very honestly explains his brutalist attitude towards individuals suspected of crime:
Quote:
...when you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just see them thrown in, rough, I said, please don't be too nice. Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you're protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over, like, don't hit their head and they've just killed somebody. Don't hit their head. I said, you can take the hand away, okay?
[Source]
Old 13th July 2020, 07:44 PM   #54
d4m10n
Penultimate Amazing

"...we're leading the world."

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1282755424177893376

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics