IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , nicknames , politics humor

Old 3rd December 2018, 04:35 PM   #321
crescent
Philosopher

An acquaintance of mine lives in Thousand Oaks, and has worked in Federal Lands management for most of his career. After Trump's tweet about forest management California, my acquaintance posted a pretty epic rant online, describing Trump as the:

"Tangerine Colored Ballsack".

I generally dislike insults that focus much on appearance, but I thought that was a good one.
crescent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2018, 06:07 PM   #322
Lurch
Master Poster

"Tangerine ballsack" is more concise, and loses absolutely nothing. A case where less is more.
Lurch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 01:12 PM   #323
Prometheus
Acolyte of Víðarr

Sounds like a band name to me.
Don't be offended. I'm not calling you a serial killer. -- Ron Tomkins.
Prometheus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 04:13 PM   #324
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
Sounds like a band name to me.
A suitable name for Tangerine Dream er, Ballsack.
Old 6th December 2018, 04:27 PM   #325
Minoosh
Penultimate Amazing

Fungus Phallus.
Minoosh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 06:03 PM   #326
TheSupermeerkat
Graduate Poster

Orange McLittledick
TheSupermeerkat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 06:53 PM   #327
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Twenty years from now, "Trump" will be the nastiest name you could possibly call someone.
Old 6th December 2018, 08:12 PM   #328
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by Minoosh View Post
Fungus Phallus.

Well said, my dear!!!!!!!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 08:18 PM   #329
Minoosh
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post

Well said, my dear!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! Good to "see" you ...
Minoosh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 09:05 PM   #330
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Minoosh View Post
Fungus Phallus.
Fungus McPhallus scans better, IMO.
Old 6th December 2018, 11:13 PM   #331
Minoosh
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
Fungus McPhallus scans better, IMO.
Much better, thanks.
Old 7th December 2018, 07:01 AM   #332
Doubt
Philosopher

The Black Hole King?

A variant of the Sun King, which was Louis XIV. In Louis's case, all power radiated from him and he controlled everything. In Trump's case, He sucks in everything and nothing escapes without a lot of effort that could have been better used for something else.
Old 7th December 2018, 12:55 PM   #333
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Originally Posted by Doubt View Post
The Black Hole King?

A variant of the Sun King, which was Louis XIV. In Louis's case, all power radiated from him and he controlled everything. In Trump's case, He sucks in everything and nothing escapes without a lot of effort that could have been better used for something else.
Not too keen on it.

Something short and scans well and which if Trump hears it, will make him feel humiliated (and yes, with his fragile personality, he gets humiliated very easily).

"Fungus McPhallus" does this quite well

Every year since 1990 the US Public healthcare spending has been greater than the UK as a proportion of GDP. More US Tax goes to healthcare than the UK
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2018, 05:55 PM   #334
fuelair
Banned

Actually there are a lot of nicknames for it!!!!! Think Googleplex………...
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2018, 05:57 PM   #335
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Prisoner #45.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2018, 08:11 AM   #336
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Prisoner #45.
"The Defendant"

Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2018, 08:37 AM   #337
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy

Unless my search fu is weak, I can't believe no one has tried "Dummy Donnie".
Old 10th December 2018, 08:40 AM   #338
fuelair
Banned

Dumb Donnie Doodie Pants
Old 10th December 2018, 08:42 AM   #339
Doubt
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Upchurch View Post
Unless my search fu is weak, I can't believe no one has tried "Dummy Donnie".
With that name he could have a follow on career giving bad advice columnist.

"Dear Donny Dummy,"
Old 10th December 2018, 08:46 AM   #340
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Given that he compares himself with The King:

"The Great Pretender"
Old 10th December 2018, 09:23 AM   #341
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Trump called a lot of his political opponents by a simple demeaning nickname. Little Marco Rubio, Lying Ted Cruz, Low Energy Jeb, Crispy Creme Christie etc. But I think it's time for everyone to call him a nickname.

I 've been trying to think of a good nickname for him. So many come to mind. Pussy Grabber, Deceitful Don, Drumpf Trump, Lying Turd or alternatively Lying POS.

But I think after his submissive obsequious performance with Putin, I've been thinking Treasonous Trump or Traitor Trump.

Any ideas? I'll put them up for a vote later.

Trump: busy tootin' Putin's flute!!!!
Old 10th December 2018, 09:27 AM   #342
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
Probably "Mr. President."

Fantastic thread
Nope, trump is no president -except in current name. It is just slime and incompetence combined.
Old 10th December 2018, 09:31 AM   #343
fuelair
Banned

ButtBreath Whackofferton
Old 10th December 2018, 09:37 AM   #344
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Ahhh. I have no idea what actually works with voters. I can guess though however. I find it surprising that anyone voted for what was clearly a despicable dishonest person. How this turd even won a primary is beyond me. I listened to and read his speeches and was convinced he is really a very awful human being. Self centered, dishonest, sexist, racist and void of any personal integrity.

My theory about the nicknames is that it may have made some people see him as strong and dominant. The alpha dog in the pack. But swords are double edge. Tag him with an accurate nickname and another picture is created.
The reason they voted for it was they had jealousy in their hearts and heads OR for the mid-west hatred of the real US on the coasts that provide money, art, creativity and entertainment and an economy.
Old 10th December 2018, 09:42 AM   #345
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by portlandatheist View Post
my favorites are
Mother **********
Traitor Trump
Putin's Poodle
Orange Menace
Piece of Dog ****
Dead Grandmothers molester
Old 10th December 2018, 09:46 AM   #346
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Do you think there's a nickname that, if it gained widespread popularity, would significantly increase the chances of impeachment?

Seems like that would be the Holy Grail of Trump nicknames.
Not really, enough republickers in the government would have to grow a pair to be able to get the necessary job done before the republickers become a very big Fail. Right now they fear it too much..
Old 10th December 2018, 09:48 AM   #347
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Even if I agreed with all of Trump's politics, I would never vote for him. He's a despicable human being who is rotten from the inside out. That's why I have no respect for those who say they dislike his behavior but would vote for him anyway.
Well said indeed!!!!!
Old 13th December 2018, 08:02 PM   #348
Polaris
Penultimate Amazing

Sunkist Kaiser. Prone to outlandish and belligerent statements in public and private, grossly unqualified, macho personality to make up for a withered appendage, etc.
"There's vastly more truth to be found in rocks than in holy books. Rocks are far superior, in fact, because you can DEMONSTRATE the truth found in rocks. Plus, they're pretty. Holy books are just heavy." - Dinwar

"Let your ears hear this beautiful song that's hiding underneath the sound," Ed Kowalczyk.
Polaris is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th December 2018, 11:04 PM   #349
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Given that he compares himself with The King:

"The Great Pretender"
"The Great RearEnder"
Old 15th December 2018, 11:05 PM   #350
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
Sunkist Kaiser. Prone to outlandish and belligerent statements in public and private, grossly unqualified, macho personality to make up for a withered appendage, etc.
And I am quite certain we all know which of his appendages is well and truly withered - though he is still hands on with it!!
Old 21st December 2018, 07:48 PM   #351
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

"Slats"

Best when whispered out of the corner of your mouth.
Old 21st December 2018, 08:03 PM   #352
Toontown
Philosopher

1. Vlad's prize hog

or

I've often been annoyed while having to listen to him talk. One of his most annoying habits is hissing. When a word ends in "s" he hisses it out for a long time. He seems to contrive to end sentences in words ending in "s" just so he can do that.

so

2. Hissy Cat

Last edited by Toontown; 21st December 2018 at 08:09 PM.
Toontown is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2018, 10:54 AM   #353
Toontown
Philosopher

Don the Trumpkin farmer needs to diversify, but doesn't know how to grow anything except Trumpkins.

Last edited by Toontown; 22nd December 2018 at 10:55 AM.
Toontown is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2018, 12:28 PM   #354
Polaris
Penultimate Amazing

False Vladimir I
"There's vastly more truth to be found in rocks than in holy books. Rocks are far superior, in fact, because you can DEMONSTRATE the truth found in rocks. Plus, they're pretty. Holy books are just heavy." - Dinwar

"Let your ears hear this beautiful song that's hiding underneath the sound," Ed Kowalczyk.
Polaris is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2018, 04:13 PM   #355
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Guy's gonna be president for 8 years, and the day he leaves office his most ardent haters will still be trying figure out what his name is.
Old 22nd December 2018, 04:18 PM   #356
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Guy's gonna be president for 8 years, and the day he leaves office his most ardent haters will still be trying figure out what his name is.
Fantasy Land is thataway------->
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2018, 05:10 PM   #357
fuelair
Banned

There are very many appropriate names/descriptions for it. All the naughty ones are certainly true. All the ones descrying the evil thing are too. Any others are pointless.
Old 22nd December 2018, 05:23 PM   #358
Toontown
Philosopher

That is wishful thinking on steroids.

His strongest support is in Russia. They can't even vote here. They have to indoctrinate American suckers into voting for him. These suckers have been dubbed "Trumpkins".

Perhaps this strikes you as a sustainable situation. Me, not so much.

Last edited by Toontown; 22nd December 2018 at 05:29 PM.
Old 23rd December 2018, 04:32 PM   #359
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Bill Clinton, Obama and Trump appear before St. Peter at Heaven's Pearly Gates. St. Peter says "Pres. Clinton, you have sinned. I condemn you to your just reward." He opens a door and behind it is a huge venomous spider with gnashing fangs. Peter pushed Clinton in.

St. Peter says to Obama "Pres. Obama, you have sinned. I condemn you to your just reward." He opens the door and behind it is a snaked headed demon spitting venom. Peter pushes Obama in.

St. Peter turns to Trump, opens the door, pushes him in, and says "Mrs. Johnson, you have sinned and i condemn you to your just reward."
Old 23rd December 2018, 11:09 PM   #360
Polaris
Penultimate Amazing

Just finished watching One Punch Man. In one episode there's a skyscraper owned by a rich **** that has what looks like a gilded poo emoji on the roof. In the show they call it "the Golden Turd".

"The Golden Turd". That fits Trump like tailored cellophane.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics