IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , diseases

Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM   #3601
Shalamar
Dark Lord of the JREF

Originally Posted by Caroline13 View Post
No it doesn't that is coming from you who is hooked on mass medication by Pharma. Many are ending up dying with the vaccines. It's all hogwash and brainwash.
Yes it does. you lie. That makes you a liar.
Thus far, out of millions, 1 person has died as a result of the Covid Vaccine. Several others have negative effects, but that is still far less a risk than catching Covid and falling ill, or dying from it.

Why do you, personally, want me to die?

Quote:
Take personal responsibility with your own Natural Health and Healing...not technology in the body.
No technology in the body from a vaccine. Again, you Lie. That makes you a liar.

In fact, I do take responsibility for myself, and those close to me. That is why I am taking the vaccine. because I take personal responsibility.

Again, why do you want me to die?

Quote:
You can get in bed with Gates and Fauci and that gang.
I listen to the experts in their fields. I am not a sheep, like you, listening to crackpots, and refusing to take responsibility.

That's all you, as you seem to be a selfish person, who I can only assume wants me to die of Covid.

"The truth is out there. But the lies are inside your head."
Shalamar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM   #3602
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

No it doesn't that is coming from you who is hooked on mass medication by Pharma.
So the 600,000 some deaths, in the U.S. alone, is just a big hoax? None of those people ever really existed, just like those children at Sandy Hook Elementary?

Quote:
Many are ending up dying with the vaccines.
How many? I know numbers confuse and enrage you, but how about it?

Among the unvaccinated, the infection diagnosis rate has been about 10%. For those who have been vaccinated, that rate is down to about 0.0075%. So how many die after being vaccinated vs. without vaccination?

Quote:
Take personal responsibility with your own Natural Health and Healing...not technology in the body.
You're just going to ignore what's been said about how most of your supplements and vitamins are produced in the some sorts of processing facilities as pharmaceuticals, aren't you?

Quote:
And, like Tom Palven, you're just going to ignore the fact that Anthony Fauci only speaks as a public science representative in the U.S. That's only 5% of the world's population.

And the Gates Foundation has been fighting around the globe against things like infectious diseases, including malaria, HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis. They also help people get access to clean water and sanitation, as well as providing reproductive health care and doing research into more productive agricultural processes. All of this has been aimed at people living in grinding poverty and hardship. What could you possibly find bothersome about that?

You're no different than any other conspiracy theorist. What you believe is less important than that it is radically different than the majority consensus, because you need something that you can think that only a very few, like yourself, are smart enough know.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 05:11 PM   #3603
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

ALL sure do get Angry at my snake oil, half-assed, bull **** dis-info.
FTFY. Except for the angry part. Your bull **** stories are just funny, that's all, though dangerous if there be any lick of truth to them.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM   #3604
Belz...
Fiend God

No it doesn't that is coming from you who is hooked on mass medication by Pharma.
Hooked on? Most of us don't even take medication. You're competely sheltered.

Quote:
Many are ending up dying with the vaccines.
PROOF, please. You keep saying this but it's simply not true.

Thanks to modern medecine, particularily vaccination of children, mortality has reduced dramatically and life expectancy has increased. How does that square with your claim?

Quote:
It's all hogwash and brainwash.
That's true, but not in the way you think.

Quote:
Take personal responsibility with your own Natural Health and Healing
With what? Positive thoughts and prayers?

Quote:
Bill Gates has NOTHING to do with this. Fauci is only one of THOUSANDS of health professionals and epidemiologists, of various walks and employed in a large number of competing organisations and institutions, and somehow they've all come to reasonably the same conclusions, and you think there's a grand conspiracy?

Tell me, if vaccines were so deadly, wouldn't that play against pharmaceutical profits?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM   #3605
Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon

As a matter of fact in my retirement life, after being out in the mad world for over 40 yrs I enjoy my job on the net spreading what info I can to Wake People up if that's possible for many to Wake Up. It's a job and hobby and I've had many of each in my over 80 yrs.
It would be nice if you stopped snoozing, yourself. Accepting reality frequently means accepting hard truths... like that like everyone else, you make mistakes. Mistakes like trusting extremely untrustworthy people as they seek to exploit you. Grains of truth wrapped in spin and deceit can be quite attractive, but that doesn't change what they are.

Last edited by Aridas; Yesterday at 06:11 PM.
Aridas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM   #3606
Caroline13
Muse

Originally Posted by Aridas View Post
It would be nice if you stopped snoozing, yourself. Accepting reality frequently means accepting hard truths... like that like everyone else, you make mistakes. Mistakes like trusting extremely untrustworthy people as they seek to exploit you. Grains of truth wrapped in spin and deceit can be quite attractive, but that doesn't change what they are.
Yeah, I better wake up before I hit that 90 yr mark in my life.

Keep it Simple
Caroline13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM   #3607
Shalamar
Dark Lord of the JREF

Ok boomer.

Shalamar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 06:44 PM   #3608
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

If we're to believe your posts -and there's no reason we should- that will happen in 7, 8, or nine years. To keep your stories straight, perhaps you need more ginkgo biloba.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM   #3609
Shalamar
Dark Lord of the JREF

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
If we're to believe your posts -and there's no reason we should- that will happen in 7, 8, or nine years. To keep your stories straight, perhaps you need more ginkgo biloba.
She appears to be a liar. So I expect her to reach 90 in about.. 80 years.

Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM   #3610
Belz...
Fiend God

Do you really believe that ignorance is good at any age?

You've actually not responded to any of my points or questions. I think you're very well aware of how weak your position is. But your callous disregard for other people's safety and lives is despicable.

Belz... is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM   #3611
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

No it doesn't that is coming from you who is hooked on mass medication by Pharma. Many are ending up dying with the vaccines. It's all hogwash and brainwash.

How many? Really. How many? Not from some crackpot site that talks about stupid notions of demon sperm and devil worshiping liberals sucking children's blood, and bringing back the Czars, but people who actually are connected to the real world. How many? Stop saying "many" and tell us HOW MANY!

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM   #3612
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

You have plenty of time. Decades even. Lots of them.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 07:55 PM   #3613
Caroline13
Muse

The Whole World is INSANE with their mask mania.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...=sms&cid=share

Keep it Simple
Caroline13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM   #3614
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Mercola . . . bwahahahahahahahahaha!!
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM   #3615
Shalamar
Dark Lord of the JREF

new education for you!

The mask goes over the mouth AND the nose!

Wearing a mask does not block the flow of oxygen!

Wearing a mask can block the spread of aerosols that contain a virus!

You can use this information when you get to second grade!

Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM   #3616
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

I really have to wonder about the mentality of someone who keeps on posting the same old crap over and over, but never actually responds to questions.

It is hard to imagine that such a person has any real desire to be taken seriously or understood. Are you interested in anything at all, other than getting some magical number of hits for your posts?

Simple (if challenging) questions have been asked, over and over and over again, for clarification of your statements and beliefs, and you are entirely deaf to them. All you do is link to the same tired sites. Here we are again with Mercola, a flogger of quack remedies who flouts warranties, believes tampons are time bombs, glasses are useless, lies about what is in vaccines, touts a quack thermal substitute for mammograms, etcetera.

It appears that Spain initially proposed draconian rules for mask wearing (depending on the reliability of the sources of course), but if you actually read the article, it says that they didn't. It's up to us to wonder if they ever really did and thought better, or just thought about it and never did at all, but the upshot, if you bothered to read on, is that they didn't. But the headline of course says they did. Notice a problem there?

You lash out with apparent anger when people don't take you seriously. Do you really not understand why?

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 02:00 AM   #3617
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I know. I mean I've heard there are people out there who won't wear them. Seriously? I'm not kidding. I was in a Home Depot a while ago and this woman had the temerity to try to come into the store not wearing a mask. The bitch even yelled at the kid at the entrance. Of course all the decent people came to the store employee's defense and the woman stormed off in tears after being called all sorts of horrible names.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 02:38 AM   #3618
Armitage72
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I know. I mean I've heard there are people out there who won't wear them. Seriously? I'm not kidding. I was in a Home Depot a while ago and this woman had the temerity to try to come into the store not wearing a mask. The bitch even yelled at the kid at the entrance. Of course all the decent people came to the store employee's defense and the woman stormed off in tears after being called all sorts of horrible names.

It's fortunate that she wasn't one of the insane people who have attacked or killed store employees in that situation.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 03:17 AM   #3619
Belz...
Fiend God

Stop your spamming. Either engage people in discussing the ideas you bring forth, or go away.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories