IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 14th August 2018, 10:24 AM   #241
TheSupermeerkat
Graduate Poster

Trump's space cadets

Whoops

Last edited by TheSupermeerkat; 14th August 2018 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Removed double post
TheSupermeerkat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2018, 10:59 AM   #242
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by TheSupermeerkat View Post
I don't know... there are also some good logos here...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-new-frontier

I'm Mary Poppins Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2018, 12:03 AM   #243
TheSupermeerkat
Graduate Poster

Roger Stone shares image of himself and Trump as ‘Space Force’ wearing swastikas

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...as-space-force

TheSupermeerkat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2018, 09:38 AM   #244
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Not all dumbs are blonde!
Old 16th August 2018, 06:43 AM   #245
TheSupermeerkat
Graduate Poster

Pigs in space - a cartoon form Daily Kos https://m.dailykos.com/stories/1788382

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics