ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old Yesterday, 11:57 AM   #1321
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
The (or one) beauty of it is that should anyone deserving ever be prosecuted, let alone sent away, such actions can never be conclusively linked to any Q-anus claims and predictions. No matter how convincing a relevant Q archive dive is. No crow meals here.
So it's only a hit when you want it to be.

And did you just call them Q-anus?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM   #1322
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
So it's only a hit when you want it to be.

And did you just call them Q-anus?
Looks like it to me.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM   #1323
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by MSBAYOU View Post
Yes Bubba, yes.
Trust the Plan, right?
So, I want to be clear sir. Exactly what is Q saying in these 100s of Drops (the image of Q dropping something is closer to BS than crumbs but...)) over the last 18 months and exactly what events have transpired that back up his info? I'm not being 100% snarky here, I would honestly like to know. My spouse is unable to discuss this rationally.

And to bruto-lol, the FEMA coffin trains are behind schedule, funding by the Jewish ooops! I meant the Rothschild/Soros group) banking cabal hit a snag. But, please don't get me going. We're off to go visit the Georgia Guidestones!

The most fun answer is ****, or shoot, I dunno about that, but just search Q proofs, if you havent already. Or if you havent already, click the players icon (chess pieces), in the left margin of qmap.pub

They now have Jussie Smollet on there as traitor/pawn, same as Alex Jones, by the way.

Your spouse......is a Q-ster? Or anti Q ? Surely not a Q-a@#$%.... right?

Last edited by Bubba; Yesterday at 01:02 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM   #1324
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Any day now credules, any day.

Lewis Black
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 01:35 AM   #1325
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
The most fun answer is ****, or shoot, I dunno about that, but just search Q proofs, if you havent already.
I did that, and posted about how it was a pile of ignorant horse dung.
Strangely, you never replied to this.

@MSBAYOU: Welcome to the forum. He does this a lot, by the way.

Bubba: You may bridle at the accusation that you are a tiresome spreader of ignorant horse manure. There is an easy way to avoid this: stop spreading manure, and/or respond to factual criticisms of your sources.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories