ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Reply
Old 13th November 2018, 01:22 AM   #401
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,671
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
From Qanon Nov 13 :
He forgot to say "Heil Hitler"...

...maybe next time...
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2018, 08:22 AM   #402
carlitos
"mŠs divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 19,474
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Example;
How xbox chat was quickly shut down for 'maintenance' the day Q said it had been used for back channel comms by obama/comey/hillary.


Q is totally not some basement-dwelling teenagers; no sir!
carlitos is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2018, 10:32 AM   #403
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,785
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post


Q is totally not some basement-dwelling teenagers; no sir!


You nailed it. Only idiots would look in a place like xbox chat for their secret comms. Which is why they shut it down for maintenance that day Q pointed to it. Of course you nailed it.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2018, 10:34 AM   #404
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,785
Cherry pickin heaven for cherry pickers.

Cherries galore !

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/11/0...r-for-the-cou/
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2018, 12:05 PM   #405
carlitos
"mŠs divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 19,474
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
....

To recap: You've confused Alec Station with Blackwater, and now you're linking Awan to the death of Tom Clancy.


....
I'm pointing and laughing, because I can't think of what else to do. What on earth is the purpose of this BS that Bubba is posting? It's bad fiction. Are there other emoticons besides that laughing dog for conspiracies that are this poorly thought out?
carlitos is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2018, 12:10 PM   #406
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,785
Here's a good one...


We know power consolidates
We know bad guys in power silence a free press.
We see no evil.

side note:
Michael Hastings.
He died while he was investigating Afghanistan corruption ie Brennan
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2018, 12:12 PM   #407
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
I'm pointing and laughing, because I can't think of what else to do. What on earth is the purpose of this BS that Bubba is posting? It's bad fiction. Are there other emoticons besides that laughing dog for conspiracies that are this poorly thought out?
I know, its great, isnt it ?

As long as there are cherries to pick, we can have tons o fun ignoring anything else of value. Party on.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2018, 02:30 PM   #408
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,671
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I know, its great, isnt it ?

As long as there are cherries to pick, we can have tons o fun ignoring anything else of value. Party on.
If you can't get the simple facts correct your posts have no value.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2018, 02:38 PM   #409
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,671
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Here's a good one...


We know power consolidates
We know bad guys in power silence a free press.
We see no evil.

side note:
Michael Hastings.
He died while he was investigating Afghanistan corruption ie Brennan
Other side note: There are, in fact professional killers, er, Fixers in Hollywood.

Hastings had a drug problem. If someone wanted to kill him he would have OD'd. That's how that would be done. (Yes, I read too much James Elroy).

How did Jack Anderson die?
Why are James Bamford, Bob Woodward, Carl Bernstein, and Seymour Hersch still alive?

Why kill a journalist over a war NOBODY seems to care about?
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2018, 01:32 AM   #410
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,563
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
If you're not joking, the item below is part of your msm coverage of Bberg for a significant amount of time:
.On the QT, rumor has it the Prime Minister plans on attending in June the next of the hush hush secretive annual meetings with elite world leaders and other bigwigs from all over [/quote]



How can gossip column items which do not mention the word 'Bilderberg', qualify as MSM reporting on Bilderberg?[/quote]

You are literally the only source for this quote.
You are quoting yourself to answer a point that only you have made.
An unkind person would point and laugh.
I am not unkind, so I will simply ignore you until you provide some evidence for your claims. Evidence that isn't just quotes you have made up. or unsupportd assertions. Just so we're clear.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2018, 01:39 AM   #411
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,563
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Here's a good one...


We know power consolidates
OK, within certain contexts. and this is not universally applicable. Suffrage in the UK has expanded over the years, whilst the power of the monarchy has been curtailed. Many other countries have followed a similar path.
Dictators, on the other hand, like to control everything. Strangely, though, the dictators usually get a free pass from conspiracy theorists. Oh, well.

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
We know bad guys in power silence a free press.
No, we know you have asserted this. We also know you have yet to provide evidence for the specific instances you have mentioned.

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
We see no evil.
Complete strawman. Please quote anyone here denying that evil exists.
Where do you get this stuff from? Is there a 'how-to' book you are reading from?
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2018, 10:48 AM   #412
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,785
So sayeth the statist.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2018, 01:06 PM   #413
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,671
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
So sayeth the statist.
So sayeth the guy cheering on Turkish fascism and saying the USA should embrace that style of government.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2018, 08:24 PM   #414
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian
 
LSSBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: An elusive house at Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Posts: 19,950
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
So sayeth the guy cheering on Turkish fascism and saying the USA should embrace that style of government.
Yeah, that's about as "statist" as it gets.

Lately it seems CTers throw that term around for anyone who disagrees with them.
__________________
"You must not let your need to be right be more important than your need to find out what's true." - Ray Dalio, Principles
LSSBB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 01:39 AM   #415
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,563
Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
Yeah, that's about as "statist" as it gets.

Lately it seems CTers throw that term around for anyone who disagrees with them.
Indeed. It doesn't seem to relate to anything anyone else has said here.

Is it also statist to ask for evidence?
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 10:33 AM   #416
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,785
re-write

Last edited by Bubba; 15th November 2018 at 10:52 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 10:53 AM   #417
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,785
You gotta be kiddin me. You're saying no evidence means the game is not rigged. (just like a statist would).

The evidence never leaves the golf courses or the private dining rooms aboard their jets and yachts.

Uncle George may have embellished a bit, but his summary resonates with non-statists.


"There's a reason that education sucks, and itís the same reason it will never ever ever be fixed. Itís never going to get any better, donít look for it. Be happy with what youíve got. Because the owners of this country donít want that. Iím talking about the real owners now, the big, wealthy, business interests that control all things and make the big decisions.

Forget the politicians, theyíre irrelevant.

Politicians are put there to give you that idea that you have freedom of choice. You donít. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land, they own and control the corporations, and theyíve long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the State Houses, and the City Halls. Theyíve got the judges in their back pockets. And they own all the big media companies so they control just about all the news and information you get to hear.

Theyíve got you by the balls.

They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want; they want more for themselves and less for everybody else. But Iíll tell you what they donít wantóthey donít want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They donít want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. Theyíre not interested in that. That doesnít help them. Thatís against their interest. You know something, they donít want people that are smart enough to sit around their kitchen table and figure out how badly theyíre getting f*cked by a system that threw them overboard 30 f*cking years ago.

They donít want that, you know what they want?

They want obedient workers, obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly ******** jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it.

And now theyíre coming for your social security money.

They want your f*cking retirement money; they want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street. And you know something? Theyíll get it. Theyíll get it all from you sooner or later because they own this f*cking place. Itís a big club and you ainít in it! You and I are not in the Big Club. By the way, itís the same big club they use to beat you in the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head with their media telling you what to believe, what to believe, what to think and what to buy.

The table is tilted folks, the game is rigged.

Nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard working people, white collar, blue collar, it doesnít matter what color shirt you have on. Good honest hard working people continue, these are people of modest means, continue to elect these rich cocks*ckers who donít give a ***** about them. They donít give a ******* about you. They donít give a f***aboutÖgive a ******* about you! They donít care about you at all, at all, at all.

And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care.

Thatís what the owners count on, the fact that Americans are and will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white, and blue dick thatís being jammed up their ******** everyday. Because the owners of this country know the truth, itís called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.

- George Carlin
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 11:07 AM   #418
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,785
A Qanon observation:

Quote:

In the Lord of the Rings, Tolkien makes a statement about how when the enemy is being defeated, they turn on each other. His observation is playing out now. Facebook is falling apart and Zuckerberg has turned on his fellow tech companies, even to the point of blaming George Soros. Well, Soros doesn't like being the fall guy, especially when he did not actually do it. Here are the links to both articles in Zero Hedge.

Facebook: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ros-operatives

Soros response: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-investigation

What a wonderful day.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 11:14 AM   #419
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,785
Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
Yeah, that's about as "statist" as it gets.

Lately it seems CTers throw that term around for anyone who disagrees with them.
..because sometimes the state frowns on whistleblowing. Statists ( and bootlickers) rally round, saying dumb things like '..show evidence the king told his town criers not to mention that they report only what he tells them to report'
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 11:47 AM   #420
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the details
Posts: 79,580
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Example;
How xbox chat was quickly shut down for 'maintenance' the day Q said it had been used for back channel comms by obama/comey/hillary.
You must be joking.
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 11:49 AM   #421
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the details
Posts: 79,580
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
You gotta be kiddin me. You're saying no evidence means the game is not rigged. (just like a statist would).
You keep using that word...

Quote:
"There's a reason that education sucks, and itís the same reason it will never ever ever be fixed. Itís never going to get any better, donít look for it. Be happy with what youíve got. Because the owners of this country donít want that. Iím talking about the real owners now, the big, wealthy, business interests that control all things and make the big decisions.

Forget the politicians, theyíre irrelevant.

Politicians are put there to give you that idea that you have freedom of choice. You donít. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land, they own and control the corporations, and theyíve long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the State Houses, and the City Halls. Theyíve got the judges in their back pockets. And they own all the big media companies so they control just about all the news and information you get to hear.

Theyíve got you by the balls.

They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want; they want more for themselves and less for everybody else. But Iíll tell you what they donít wantóthey donít want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They donít want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. Theyíre not interested in that. That doesnít help them. Thatís against their interest. You know something, they donít want people that are smart enough to sit around their kitchen table and figure out how badly theyíre getting f*cked by a system that threw them overboard 30 f*cking years ago.

They donít want that, you know what they want?

They want obedient workers, obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly ******** jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it.

And now theyíre coming for your social security money.

They want your f*cking retirement money; they want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street. And you know something? Theyíll get it. Theyíll get it all from you sooner or later because they own this f*cking place. Itís a big club and you ainít in it! You and I are not in the Big Club. By the way, itís the same big club they use to beat you in the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head with their media telling you what to believe, what to believe, what to think and what to buy.

The table is tilted folks, the game is rigged.

Nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard working people, white collar, blue collar, it doesnít matter what color shirt you have on. Good honest hard working people continue, these are people of modest means, continue to elect these rich cocks*ckers who donít give a ***** about them. They donít give a ******* about you. They donít give a f***aboutÖgive a ******* about you! They donít care about you at all, at all, at all.

And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care.

Thatís what the owners count on, the fact that Americans are and will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white, and blue dick thatís being jammed up their ******** everyday. Because the owners of this country know the truth, itís called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.

- George Carlin
Carlin was funny but more than a little kooky.
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 11:58 AM   #422
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,785
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
You keep using that word...



Carlin was funny but more than a little kooky.

True. Questioning authority and all like that. Paranoid deluded dangerous nutbag is not exaggerating.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 12:03 PM   #423
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,785
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
You keep using that word...


Thats right. Its a handydandy term.

https://www.synonyms.com/antonyms/statist
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 12:08 PM   #424
carlitos
"mŠs divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 19,474
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post



Carlin was funny but more than a little kooky.
Yes, but look how accurate he was about the government taking away our social security. He said that in 2005, and now none of us in America have any retirement money or social security payments. Them and their rich cronies have it all.
carlitos is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 12:12 PM   #425
Imhotep
Graduate Poster
 
Imhotep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 1,014
Carlin lost me a little when he did that bit on enjoying the deaths caused by natural disasters.

Last edited by Imhotep; 15th November 2018 at 12:22 PM. Reason: a word
Imhotep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 12:13 PM   #426
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the details
Posts: 79,580
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
True. Questioning authority and all like that.
There's a gulf between questioning authority, which people here do all the time, by the way, and embracing conspiracy theories where people are owned by the corporations via the government.
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 12:15 PM   #427
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster
 
SuburbanTurkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Boston, USA
Posts: 1,272
This thread is now just Bubba repeating Q-dribble and making semi-coherent remarks and insults to those who mock him.

All these pages and no "Q-Tip" pun. Shame on all of you!
__________________
Gobble gobble
SuburbanTurkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 12:23 PM   #428
Imhotep
Graduate Poster
 
Imhotep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 1,014
Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
This thread is now just Bubba repeating Q-dribble and making semi-coherent remarks and insults to those who mock him.

All these pages and no "Q-Tip" pun. Shame on all of you!
What? I got wax in my ears.
Imhotep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 12:30 PM   #429
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,671
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
True. Questioning authority and all like that. Paranoid deluded dangerous nutbag is not exaggerating.
You're not questioning authority, you're whining about an extremely limited spectrum of government, and rich people.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 12:39 PM   #430
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom
 
Hellbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Posts: 13,231
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
You're not questioning authority, you're whining about an extremely limited spectrum of government, and rich people.
Actually, I'd argue that he's just blindly accepting a different authority: "Q" instead of government.
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 12:55 PM   #431
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the details
Posts: 79,580
Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
Actually, I'd argue that he's just blindly accepting a different authority: "Q" instead of government.
A lot of "rebels" simply trade one 'bigger than yourself' idea for another. Not much freedom of thought there.
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 01:26 PM   #432
Imhotep
Graduate Poster
 
Imhotep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 1,014
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
A lot of "rebels" simply trade one 'bigger than yourself' idea for another. Not much freedom of thought there.
And that's seldom understood, it's like it's a big blind spot in how we operate - "my tribe would never do that bad stuff".
Imhotep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 01:55 PM   #433
carlitos
"mŠs divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 19,474
Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
All these pages and no "Q-Tip" pun. Shame on all of you!
As far as CTs go, this really is a Low End Theory. Bubba feels like he has to Push It Along, but the more I see it seems like the Description of a Fool. Q tells Eight Million Stories to Keep It Rollin' and the CT fans read about Liberty, Mass Amounts and Swiss Bank Accounts.
carlitos is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 02:03 PM   #434
Imhotep
Graduate Poster
 
Imhotep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 1,014
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
As far as CTs go, this really is a Low End Theory. Bubba feels like he has to Push It Along, but the more I see it seems like the Description of a Fool. Q tells Eight Million Stories to Keep It Rollin' and the CT fans read about Liberty, Mass Amounts and Swiss Bank Accounts.
I think this post was inspired by my use of a certain word or maybe it was just the Q... or both, which would be highly clever.

Last edited by Imhotep; 15th November 2018 at 02:28 PM.
Imhotep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 09:07 PM   #435
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian
 
LSSBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: An elusive house at Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Posts: 19,950
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
..because sometimes the state frowns on whistleblowing. Statists ( and bootlickers) rally round, saying dumb things like '..show evidence the king told his town criers not to mention that they report only what he tells them to report'
No,
Originally Posted by Merriam-Webster
statist noun
stat∑​ist | \ˈstā-tist \
Definition of statist
: an advocate of statism

statism noun
stat∑​ism | \ˈstā-ˌti-zəm \
Definition of statism
: concentration of economic controls and planning in the hands of a highly centralized government often extending to government ownership of industry
Since I am a Libertarian, I am by definition not a statist.

Since I am asking you for actual evidence to back up what appears to be pure CT garbage, I am a skeptic.
__________________
"You must not let your need to be right be more important than your need to find out what's true." - Ray Dalio, Principles
LSSBB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 11:49 PM   #436
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,785
Time will reveal Qanon's final score on the fake-o-meter and maybe soon, according to this observer..discussing roadblocks for Trump's agenda beginning Jan 1 when Dems have the house.


"..arrests have to happen or 2020 is in jeopardy.. which is why i think they allowed this voter fraud to happen, now they can clean up the system and impose voter i.d. ..Deep state didn't' give a ****, they had to cheat, desperate acts for desperate folks. They know committing voter fraud is nothing compared to what's coming for them. It's like robbing a bank and killing 2 guards. Are you going to refrain from stealing a car outside to get away?"


Some are saying Trump needs to act on indictments before Jan 1. Less than six weeks?

Maybe Trump isnt concerned about this timetable. Time will tell.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2018, 11:50 PM   #437
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,785
Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
No,

Since I am a Libertarian, I am by definition not a statist.

Since I am asking you for actual evidence to back up what appears to be pure CT garbage, I am a skeptic.

Like what, regarding Qanon ? If you'd care to elaborate.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th November 2018, 12:05 AM   #438
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian
 
The Great Zaganza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 7,024
Why, exactly, is Qanon so vague?
__________________
Opinion is divided on the subject. All the others say it is; I say it isnít.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th November 2018, 08:42 AM   #439
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 15,989
http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/29/...ous-evolution/

Quote:
From Trolling To Fleecing: Co-Creator Of ĎQí Hoax Explains Its Scary Evolution
__________________
Science is no match for its dreaded foe: Idiots!

Lewis Black
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th November 2018, 09:29 AM   #440
carlitos
"mŠs divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 19,474
Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Why, exactly, is Qanon so vague?
For the same reason that psychics and horoscopes are so vague.
carlitos is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:50 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.