ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 10th November 2016, 09:07 PM   #1
lentz1
Thinker

9 11 Damages, how much is the total amount?

If I could calculate the total amount, there will be more answers for me to come up with conclusions and a possible lawsuit.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 12:17 AM   #2
Reactor drone
Graduate Poster

About tree fiddy.
Reactor drone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 12:17 AM   #3
Venom
Graduate Poster

You're gonna sue a terrorist organization?
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 12:30 AM   #4
Jrrarglblarg

A dozen doughnuts in a greasy sack. And a coffee, with room for cream. And don't forget my change this time!
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 12:59 AM   #5
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
If I could calculate the total amount, there will be more answers for me to come up with conclusions and a possible lawsuit.
As has been said to you several times before, it's a bit much for you to expect members here to flesh out the details of your ridiculous, vague and unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.
Why don't you do some homework, put together some evidence (real and substantial, not the made-up crap you've posted so far), and then come back with something coherent, specific, and ideally more than one sentence long?
Old 11th November 2016, 04:07 AM   #6
fagin
Philosopher

More than your pocket money, less than a $ squazillion.
Old 11th November 2016, 05:52 AM   #7
NoahFence
Banned

A paddle game, and a chair, and a remote control, and some matches, for sure. Maybe a magazine and a chair.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 07:08 AM   #8
MileHighMadness
Muse

Trolling for dollars?
Old 11th November 2016, 07:42 AM   #9
Mark F
Graduate Poster

How so? Please explain.
Old 11th November 2016, 08:48 AM   #10
lentz1
Thinker

Cosmic Yak, help me out, how much do you think 9 11 cost?
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 08:59 AM   #11
Jrrarglblarg

Box cutters cost a couple bucks each, but you can usually save a few cents per if you buy a whole case of 20.

Quote:
Total Cost
We estimate that the total cost of the 9/11 attacks was somewhere between $400,000 and $500,000. The hijackers spent more than $270,000 in the United States, and the costs associated with Moussaoui were at least $50,000. The additional expenses included travel to obtain passports and visas, travel to the United States, expenses incurred by the plot leader and facilitators, and the expenses incurred by would-be hijackers who ultimately did not participate.
http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/s..._Monograph.pdf
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 09:00 AM   #12
fagin
Philosopher

Cosmic Yak, help me out, how much do you think 9 11 cost?
I think you may have misunderstood his/her comment. Have another read.

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
As has been said to you several times before, it's a bit much for you to expect members here to flesh out the details of your ridiculous, vague and unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.
Why don't you do some homework, put together some evidence (real and substantial, not the made-up crap you've posted so far), and then come back with something coherent, specific, and ideally more than one sentence long?
Old 11th November 2016, 09:42 AM   #13
lentz1
Thinker

Whatever you say, thank you guys I found what I needed.
http://www.iags.org/costof911.html
Old 11th November 2016, 10:31 AM   #14
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

UBL is dead, can you bring lawsuit to a dead man, or his 19 idiot followers?
You could make a lawsuit to the 19 who did it... oops, they are dead and their relatives never came to claim their remains.

Looks like you have no clue who did 9/11 or why they did it. This is typical of many who fail to do research, or do shoddy research, and your posts are evidence of.

15 years and you can't figure out who did 9/11.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 12:28 PM   #15
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Whatever you say, thank you guys I found what I needed.
http://www.iags.org/costof911.html
All by yourself?
Old 11th November 2016, 08:50 PM   #16
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Reactor drone View Post
About tree fiddy.
Nah, a buck two fiddy.
Old 14th November 2016, 09:10 AM   #17
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
Nah, a buck two fiddy.
Still less than the cost of freedom. Freedom costs a buck-o-five.
Old 14th November 2016, 05:26 PM   #18
BasqueArch
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
Still less than the cost of freedom. Freedom costs a buck-o-five.
Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free, now now.
- Joplin

Therefore freedom either costs nothing or everything.
In Your Guts You Know They're Nuts. "There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." -Kierkegaard . "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. "- Marcus Aurelius
A Truther is a True Believer convinced by lies. You can't reason someone out of a thing they weren't reasoned into.There's a sucker born every minute-Barnum

Last edited by BasqueArch; 14th November 2016 at 05:32 PM.
BasqueArch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2016, 07:41 AM   #19
Jrrarglblarg

Originally Posted by BasqueArch View Post
- Joplin

All give some, some give all.
Old 15th November 2016, 08:43 AM   #20
calebprime
moleman

Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free, now now.- Joplin

Joplin is Kantian -- freedom is a state of paradoxical responsibility -- properly acted upon as a categorical imperative rather than a matter of personal taste.

She's saying that one cannot appreciate the true value, the true nature of something when our gaze is too interested, too motivated, too mercenary, perhaps.

Here one might mention a connection with Mr. Joey McGee's motivated reasoning. That is the quintessence of the unfree.

Last edited by calebprime; 15th November 2016 at 08:46 AM.
calebprime is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2016, 12:08 PM   #21
Mark F
Graduate Poster

- Joplin

Freedom isn't free
It costs folks like you and me
And if we don't all chip in
We'll never pay that bill
Freedom isn't free
Now there's a hefty f---in' fee
And if you don't throw in your buck 'o five
Who will?

You don't throw in your buck 'o five. Who will?
Oooh buck 'o five
Freedom costs a buck 'o five

Team America - World Police
Old 20th November 2016, 12:39 PM   #22
phiwum
Penultimate Amazing

- Joplin

Joplin didn't write that line. Kristofferson did.
phiwum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories