ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old Yesterday, 10:58 AM   #1681
Argumemnon
World Maker

Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
And what is this all about?
What is what all about?

Quote:
What did you not understand?
The whole thing I quoted. It makes no sense.

Quote:
Why?
Because you have serious delusions that might put your wellbeing at risk. Talk about these beliefs to a mental health professional.
Old Yesterday, 12:03 PM   #1682
Beady
Philosopher

Nope. A Mother knows what her children like.
So, you don't think you're that interesting, but you do think you're that interesting to people who find you that interesting. Right.

Pride*goeth*before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Prov 16:18

Quote:
And it takes Love for a Mother to have children.
No, it takes lust. And a squirt of semen into your vagina. It's the sort of thing any jackal in heat can do.

This signature is intended to irritate people.

Last edited by Beady; Yesterday at 12:18 PM.
Beady is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 12:06 PM   #1683
Beady
Philosopher

And what is this all about?
Hey, you're the one who claims to have all the answers.

Old Yesterday, 12:10 PM   #1684
Argumemnon
World Maker

Arg. 9, 7-8: Beware those who claim to know all, or to have a single answer to all questions.
Old Yesterday, 12:16 PM   #1685
kali1137
Critical Thinker

Oh where to begin in this post?? I first recommend OP read Proverbs 18:2 - A fool derives no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions.

And since you are either very slow on the uptake or willfully ignorant of intended meaning, you are the fool in this scenario.

I go from being amused, angry, and then just plain sad about this post. Johan is quite clearly very mentally unstable. It is either that or he is one of the best trolls I have seen. I also see him as very dangerous, has a very Manson - Jim Jones vibe with calling followers his children. I fear this path they are on will not end well.
kali1137 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 12:17 PM   #1686
Beady
Philosopher

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Easy to check, and a bare faced lie. Why do you lie?

No one has ever posted on your page, let alone called you mother.

I think lying is a sin, and you know what happens to sinners like you.
Actually, I found a reply by one other person in April, 2012. Otherwise, our androgynous hermaphrodite seems to do his own replying, apparently addressing those replies to some mysterious voice in his head.

But even he hasn't visited his own page for at least two years.

Old Yesterday, 12:35 PM   #1687
fagin
Illuminator

My apologies, someone, once, commented on one of his posts. Twice maybe.

I meant an actual post, like 'Happy birthday mother' or something.
Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM   #1688
Johanabrahams
Muse

Masters and slaves.

A Living God should help His struggling children.

Rescue the Weak and Needy
Psa 82:1* A Psalm of Asaph. God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.*
Psa 82:2* How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.*
Psa 82:3* Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.*
Psa 82:4* Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.*
Psa 82:5* They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.*
Psa 82:6* I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.*
Psa 82:7* But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.*
Psa 82:8* Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.*

You saw the battle for the weak children in Robertson.

Started in Die Herberg. For the sake of the children there.

Obviously those in charge stood up.

And started fighting.

Seems they are tired now.

So the time is here to go on to the next phase.

The slaves and the masters on the Internet and the slaves and the masters in "The Workplace".
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM   #1689
Johanabrahams
Muse

Originally Posted by Beady View Post
So, you don't think you're that interesting, but you do think you're that interesting to people who find you that interesting. Right.

Pride*goeth*before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Prov 16:18
Yep. I was "the man" once.
And I studied to be "that man"

Became a Reverend in The Dutch Reformed Church.

"The Church in South Africa" at that time.

The rulers of the day.

And then that verse spoke to me.

And I died.

No, it takes lust. And a squirt of semen into your vagina. It's the sort of thing any jackal in heat can do.
Yep. The humans they do it like that.

So you were born in lust?

But God does it in another way. Take a look again where Tom was reborn.

Some here call it "murder" and you call it "lust". God calls it Love. Now who is correct?

And if God is then you will have the chance to be born in Love.

Then we really need to go into this two births.

Love vs lust.

Last edited by Johanabrahams; Today at 12:13 AM.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM   #1690
Johanabrahams
Muse

Hey, you're the one who claims to have all the answers.

And where did I do that?
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM   #1691
TofuFighter
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by The Norseman View Post
I apologize for not being more clear earlier. I clicked on
I appreciate the effort in explanation.
Old Today, 12:15 AM   #1692
Johanabrahams
Muse

Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
Arg. 9, 7-8: Beware those who claim to know all, or to have a single answer to all questions.
Amen.

Only God have that ability.
Old Today, 12:28 AM   #1693
Johanabrahams
Muse

Originally Posted by kali1137 View Post
Oh where to begin in this post??
Do not worry. Just begin it. Then you are part of.

I first recommend OP read Proverbs 18:2 - A fool derives no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions.
Yep. Godly wisdom that.

And since you are either very slow on the uptake or willfully ignorant of intended meaning,
So you do not know?

you are the fool in this scenario.
And now suddenly you know?

I go from being amused, angry, and then just plain sad about this post.
Glad you are full of emotions/feelings/spirits. Some better some worse.

Johan is quite clearly very mentally unstable.
Yep. You clearly know now.

It is either that or he is one of the best trolls I have seen.
Oh! You just acted as if you know.

I also see him as very dangerous, has a very Manson - Jim Jones vibe with calling followers his children.
And now I am dangerous again.

I fear this path they are on will not end well.
And now you house fear again.

Seems this whole post is about another proverb.

Pro 18:2* A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.*

But do not worry about it. I am here to teach Wisdom.

Pro 1:8* My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:*
Pro 1:9* For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.
Old Today, 12:38 AM   #1694
Johanabrahams
Muse

Actually, I found a reply by one other person in April, 2012. Otherwise, our androgynous hermaphrodite seems to do his own replying, apparently addressing those replies to some mysterious voice in his head.
Well I do not know about that page.

Try this one.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams.7#

But even he hasn't visited his own page for at least two years.
I go there when somebody write something and I am alerted in my e-mail.

So if you write something there then we can talk about it there also and of course bring our findings here.
Old Today, 12:57 AM   #1695
Johanabrahams
Muse

My apologies,
Yep. A good word. Not many can do that. But we should be able to. We all make mistakes. No use to be too full of pride to admit it.

someone, once, commented on one of his posts. Twice maybe.
Actually it is not just one. Look specially at the post of Andile Shibili. He is a leader in Nkqubela. More into politics than the church. He might also be available for comments. He might even write something here if asked nicely.

Then also look at Fundile Mlata. He is a pastor in Nkqubela. He will also comment. Not as well as Andile but I am sure he will. Then there is some other sons of mine that will also comment like

https://web.facebook.com/anzo.makwet...on=friends_tab

Who God brought in Himself by a powerful dream he got from God.

https://web.facebook.com/zolagxowa.z...on=friends_tab - who is the ANCY (ANC youth leader)leader in Nkqubela.

https://web.facebook.com/benniolweth...on=friends_tab

Another one that also got a powerful dream from God about me.

True there are not many where I am staying with the ability and the means to write there and I only started teaching about Motherhood approximately 6 months ago. It is a bit quick to expect a lot of letters about it.

I meant an actual post, like 'Happy birthday mother' or something.
And then there are another approximately 90 Friends who all sent their requests to me for friendship. I assume one can take some time and ask them why they want to be friends.

So there. Enjoy.
Old Today, 01:13 AM   #1696
Johanabrahams
Muse

The whole thing I quoted. It makes no sense.
You are speaking about my post on fear vs Love.

Love caused a war in Robertson. Because fear rule there.

Fear rules everywhere.

So can Love rule?

And if possible is it worth to substitute fear with Love?

In my forum Love rules. Now for approx. 10 years.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/king/messages/?msg=431.4

Because you have serious delusions that might put your wellbeing at risk. Talk about these beliefs to a mental health professional.
I was asked to do it once. He quit. He was the best in South Africa approximately 30 years ago. My congregation organised that. This you can establish with my congregation in Stanford.

The other one I was forced to go to as Robertson tried to certify me. That happened about 12 years ago. He quit also.
Old Today, 01:57 AM   #1697
Argumemnon
World Maker

Amen.

Only God have that ability.
How DARE you question the sage texts? Read it again. The quote includes gods, real and false.
Old Today, 01:59 AM   #1698
Argumemnon
World Maker

Fear rules everywhere.

So can Love rule?

So your solution to my confusion was to speak _more_ nonsense?

Quote:
I was asked to do it once. He quit. He was the best in South Africa approximately 30 years ago. My congregation organised that. This you can establish with my congregation in Stanford.

The other one I was forced to go to as Robertson tried to certify me. That happened about 12 years ago. He quit also.
Assuming you're telling the trith, that seems to confirm what I said earlier: you have a serious mental health issue.
Old Today, 02:08 AM   #1699
Johanabrahams
Muse

Two different "introductions"

http://forums.delphiforums.com/freet...s/?msg=12396.2

Old Today, 02:10 AM   #1700
Johanabrahams
Muse

How DARE you question the sage texts? Read it again. The quote includes gods, real and false.
So tell me more about my "blunder".
Old Today, 02:14 AM   #1701
Johanabrahams
Muse

So your solution to my confusion was to speak _more_ nonsense?
It is nonsense to the "kids"

But Wisdom is here.

Pro 1:1* The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;*
Pro 1:2* To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;*
Pro 1:3* To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;*
Pro 1:4* To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.*
Pro 1:5* A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:*
Pro 1:6* To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.*

Pro 1:8* My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:*
Pro 1:9* For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.*

Assuming you're telling the trith, that seems to confirm what I said earlier: you have a serious mental health issue.
Then "the professionals" would have confirmed it.

Last edited by Johanabrahams; Today at 02:16 AM.
Old Today, 03:03 AM   #1702
Beady
Philosopher

And where did I do that?
Every time you post.

Old Today, 08:15 AM   #1703
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

You say so. But everybody will decide for himself based on what you write here.

What was that story?

And what was that?

And what was that?

And what was that?

There are teachings on that in many forums. They are all accepted. Only one exception. That I have shown you and gave you the reason why.

Maybe you have some "figuring" to do.
You lied and claimed to be everyone's mother. Your neighbors got upset and threw you out when you became too annoying to deal with. Let's not pretend like your failure with normal social situations in a small town in rural South Africa is a cosmic struggle between good and evil.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:17 AM   #1704
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Fear rules everywhere.

So can Love rule?

There was no war in Robertson; you're not important enough for that. There was just an irritating neighbor who did a horrible thing and a protection order. I doubt anyone there even thinks about you anymore.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #1705
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Yep. I was "the man" once.
And I studied to be "that man"

Became a Reverend in The Dutch Reformed Church.

"The Church in South Africa" at that time.

The rulers of the day.

And then that verse spoke to me.

And I died.

Yep. The humans they do it like that.

So you were born in lust?

But God does it in another way. Take a look again where Tom was reborn.

Some here call it "murder" and you call it "lust". God calls it Love. Now who is correct?

And if God is then you will have the chance to be born in Love.

Then we really need to go into this two births.

Love vs lust.
Is Tom still breathing?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy