ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 27th November 2019, 05:01 AM   #1
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Mr. Poopyhead does not like Asians

Man, 23, is arrested after 'dumping buckets of feces on five Asian victims on two college campuses in Toronto in a matter of four days'

Originally Posted by Daily Mail
Toronto police have arrested a man they believe is behind a series 'feces-dumping' attacks on five people on two college campuses.

Police arrested the 23-year-old suspect Samuel Opoku, of Toronto, around 6pm on Tuesday evening after police circulated surveillance photos of him and pleaded for help from the public in identifying him. The man is believed to have launched three bizarre attacks where he dumped a bucket of liquid fecal matter on five unsuspecting victims, who all happen to be Asian, all in a matter of four days.

Opoku was arrested and charged with five counts of assault with a weapon and five counts of mischief interfere with property.

The latest attack was on Monday night where he allegedly targeted a female outside of a University of Toronto building. The feces thrower first struck on Friday after entering the John P. Robarts Research Library on the University of Toronto campus around 5.20pm.

He allegedly walked over toward two people seated at a table and poured the bucket of liquefied fecal matter on those individuals.

The suspect struck again on Sunday after entering the Scott Library on the York University's Keele campus around 5pm and he 'deposited a substance, suspected of containing fecal matter' on a woman and man. Police released surveillance camera images of the suspect in the York incident on Monday evening where he's pictured smiling and carrying a bucket with a handle.

Officials haven't confirmed if its human waste that was thrown at the five victims in the three incidents. The bucket that was seized last night will be forensically tested. Authorities believe the victims were targeted at random.

'(The victims) were Asian, however, we don’t think that might be the connection because we have different parts of Asia in there. We have some from the west side, some from the east side,' Const. Victor Kwong said.

Officials do not have a motive behind the fecal matter attacks, and Constable Li says it's too early to say whether mental health was a factor in the incidents...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-passerby.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 039.jpg (42.0 KB, 7 views)
Old 27th November 2019, 10:28 AM   #2
autumn1971
Illuminator

If I see a man with a bucket of fecal matter on a plane...
'A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggardly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson, glass-gazing, superservicable, finical rogue;... the son and heir of a mongral bitch: one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition."'
-The Bard
autumn1971 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2019, 10:35 AM   #3
Thermal
Philosopher

Folks just can't accept gifts anymore without being all PC offended.
Old 27th November 2019, 05:53 PM   #4
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

Well that is just a crappy thing to do.
I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000
cullennz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2019, 06:44 PM   #5
gerdbonk
Penultimate Amazing

Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula
What's on your bucket list?

Disavow any knowledge of my twitter here.
gerdbonk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2019, 06:47 PM   #6
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Delivering **** while black.

The better you get, the harder you work.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2019, 09:06 PM   #7
mgidm86
Philosopher

Quote:
'(The victims) were Asian, however, we don’t think that might be the connection because we have different parts of Asia in there. We have some from the west side, some from the east side,' Const. Victor Kwong said.
Huh?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events