IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , diseases

Old Today, 07:14 PM   #3761
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Caroline13 View Post
Wish Maher had spoken out on the Crook Fauci and the payoff to China to further develop the virus.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Apparently you'll believe anything. Now you're really reminding me of another dishonest interlocutor here.

Quote:
Over a year of lies and misinformation from the current admin.
Umm, this administration has only held office for about 4 months now; no wonder you can't keep track of your age.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:15 PM   #3762
Caroline13
Muse

Originally Posted by arthwollipot View Post
Specifically, evidence that does not stem from one of the twelve misinformation sources that provide most of the dangerous pseudoscience about vaccines:
  1. Joseph Mercola
  2. Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
  3. Ty & Charlene Bolinger
  4. Sherri Tenpenny
  5. Rizza Islam
  6. Rashid Buttar
  7. Erin Elizabeth
  8. Sayer Ji
  9. Kelly Brogan
  10. Christiane Northrup
  11. Ben Tapper
  12. Kevin Jenkins

ETA: Once again, childrenshealthdefence is the mouthpiece of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr - second superspreader on this list.
No way will I stay off the lists that I believe, where would I go to: Biden, Fauci, et al... No way, I was NEVER there.

Keep it Simple
Caroline13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:24 PM   #3763
Caroline13
Muse

Originally Posted by Shalamar View Post
This is a ASkeptics Forum. No one here believes you, as you have no evidence for your claims.

We also do not believe this.
Yes I know it's a Skeptic group but EVERYONE on a forum thinking the same, don't believe anything, what do they believe....probably believe there is no moon or sun or stars...

Oh I got it, you all believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause and the boogey man.

Keep it Simple

Last edited by Caroline13; Today at 08:32 PM.
Caroline13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:29 PM   #3764
Shalamar
Dark Lord of the JREF

Finally a Wise Liberal Has Spoken Out on The Covid Mess

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...9-06399dd6b15d

Wish Maher had spoken out on the Crook Fauci and the payoff to China to further develop the virus. Over a year of lies and misinformation from the current admin.
Translation: Someone I agree with! baa! Baa!

"The truth is out there. But the lies are inside your head."
Shalamar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:30 PM   #3765
Shalamar
Dark Lord of the JREF

Yes I know it's a Skeptic group but EVERYONE on a forum thinking the same, don't believe anything, what do they believe....probablybelieve there is no moon or sun or stars...
Impressive. Everything you just said was wrong.

"The truth is out there. But the lies are inside your head."
Shalamar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:41 PM   #3766
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

No way will I stay off the lists that I believe . . .
Because they appeal to your existing biases and allow you to do no thinking of your own outside of the comfortable bull **** box you inhabit, the ultimate in sheep-think.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:45 PM   #3767
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Oh I got it, you all believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause and the boogey man.
Jesus, project much?

I like to believe true things, which are absent from your postings.
Old Today, 09:02 PM   #3768
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Yes I know it's a Skeptic group but EVERYONE on a forum thinking the same, don't believe anything, what do they believe....probably believe there is no moon or sun or stars...

That's nonsensical. Firstly, everyone on this forum does not think the same. But most of us agree on the effectiveness of the scientific method and the standards of evidence that must be met to establish the reliability of any claim about objective reality. If a bunch of people told someone that ingesting industrial bleach was a bad idea, is their consensus really a bad thing - just an example of mindless group think?

Second, the notion that we don't believe in anything, simply because we don't believe what you believe is completely irrational. You're just inventing straw men, like when you had the gall to call me a misogynist because I don't agree with your unsupported nonsense.

And finally, what really strikes me as funny is that there is a lot of overlap between conspiracy theories. Many of the people who claim that COVID-19 is a hoax are also people who believe that the earth is flat and that the sun, moon and stars are either just a few thousand miles away, or are some sort of illusory projection. Hell, some of the sources cited in support of the ideas you're pushing believe that the world is in the grips of shape-shifting alien reptiles, or that the holocaust never happened. And I'll bet most regular members here know a hell of a lot more about astrophysics than you do, so I wouldn't even go there.

When you start making up such utterly ridiculous straw men, it demonstrates your frustration regarding you're inability to offer any sort of reasoned defense of your claims. I'm sure you've been this way most of your life - any time you can't get people to agree that you're right, it's because they obviously don't believe that fire is hot, or that the sky is (usually) blue.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.

Last edited by Foster Zygote; Today at 09:04 PM.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 09:13 PM   #3769
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

No way will I stay off the lists that I believe, where would I go to: Biden, Fauci, et al... No way, I was NEVER there.
That's obvious enough. What are you afraid of? Some of us have done you the courtesy of opening and reading your links. In fact, judging from some of your comments, some of us may have read your links more carefully than you do.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories