ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Brilliant Light Power , free energy , Randell Mills

Old 23rd September 2018, 07:20 AM   #2001
markie
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
It's the deadline for you admitting that you were "taken" - i.e. that you'd been conned.
Uhm, no. Any doubts I've had in the past are related to whether or not hydrino power can be successfully harvested in a way competitive with combustion. I continue to consider it a vanishing (zero) possibility I've been 'conned'. I take Dr. Mills forecasts and add a dash of Murphy's law spice at let it simmer on low for a few years.

Quote:
BTW, you neglected to answer earlier - if I want to continue Mills' research into a cure for cancer, where can I read his research in order to replicate and build off it? Where is it published?

You could start by reading the 1988? Nature article on Mossbauer cancer therapy and then read his related patents and go from there.
markie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2018, 07:27 AM   #2002
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by markie View Post
You keep going on about a heat exchanger. At one point in the 1990s they were waiting on one for a particular device. That's all you know.

...snip....
Is delivery expected soon?
Old 23rd September 2018, 07:30 AM   #2003
markie
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by AlaskaBushPilot View Post
I recall the excuse was the other way around: the marketable product has been delayed while the revolutionary science was going on.

I bought a little Honda 2.2K generator for off-grid work. My God that thing is amazing. About a thousand bucks.

It runs eight hours on a gallon of gas. It's quiet. I am going to use one in the Philippines on a remote island there too instead of trying to hook into the grid.

The technology keeps getting better and better, the fuel efficiency and maintenance. They don't shake as much as decades ago, they're lighter, and built for long periods of continuous use. Plus our appliances are more economical with LED lighting and electronics advances.

A unit like that can run my whole household, a family of 4 if we are careful, the well pump is a big draw. And that's the most expensive electricity there is. It sure beats Brilliant Light Power. They can't even power a bulb.

This little honda will run your power saw while you got a big boom box going with disco lights, dancing girls in hot pants, plug-ins for Tesla Model 3's, no problem.

I'm pretty grateful to have this technology at my fingertips in the boonies.

Yeah generators have come a long way. But like any combustion of alkanes they still belch out more CO2 than you can fart after a few plates of boonie home grown beans. Glad it can power your disco lights and your boom box and especially your well pump. I'll take it that the dancing girls in hot pants and the Tesla were just thrown in there for good measure.
markie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2018, 08:15 AM   #2004
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Uhm, no.
Um, yes.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...8#post11733698

Originally Posted by Aepervius
Promise us that in 24 month you will come back and admit you got "taken".
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...0#post11733720

Quote:
If there no satisfactorily proven, working prototype in 48 months, I promise to come back and eat humble pie before you, without a fork. My Google Calendar for Friday, February 26th 2021 now has an entry.
That's what you agreed to. I'm unsurprised that you've forgotten, because as Mills' excuses have been rolled out, your excusing him has been rolled out.

Quote:
I continue to consider it a vanishing (zero) possibility I've been 'conned'.
Yes, I think the fact that the possibility of you changing your mind was vanishingly small is exactly why you were asked in the first place.

Quote:
You could start by reading the 1988? Nature article on Mossbauer cancer therapy and then read his related patents and go from there.
That's an actual piece of research, published in a reputable journal. I wonder why he didn't choose to continue to do real science instead of scamming people? Just think of the lives he could have saved, had he actually been working on a cure for an incredibly common disease.

Assuming, of course, that there's any actual merit to it. It seems it's been cited 24 times since it was published 30 years ago, which isn't a lot.

Last edited by Squeegee Beckenheim; 23rd September 2018 at 08:17 AM.
Squeegee Beckenheim is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2018, 08:30 AM   #2005
RecoveringYuppy
Philosopher

As someone who has seen the progress in the SunCell and the science behind the SunCell type of reaction over the last four years, at least the potential is already proven to me.
Where can we see this?

Make a fire for a man and you keep him warm for a day. Set him on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.
RecoveringYuppy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2018, 08:48 AM   #2006
markie
Graduate Poster

That is your imagination at work. If you look up video of Mills addressing an audience at the BLP facilities in the last year you'll see that he is quite frank about some of the wrong turns they have taken in the past.

More like almost 3 years ago. I was thinking of this:
https://youtu.be/R0PYe-4090g?t=1m30s
Old 23rd September 2018, 09:29 AM   #2007
jadebox
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by JeanTate View Post
Over the last couple of days or so, I've been working on something like a letter of deep apology to Mills. And I've got a very nice one done! All ready to be published once Mills succeeds.
I started to write my own letter. But, first I have to find the best writing instrument. I have a pencil, but I need something better. This may take a while.
jadebox is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2018, 10:41 AM   #2008
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

You keep going on about a heat exchanger. At one point in the 1990s they were waiting on one for a particular device. That's all you know.

About Nobels and your instant gratification type of thinking : try reading
https://www.nature.com/articles/508186a for a reality check.
You are really in deep...

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2018, 01:57 PM   #2009
Red Baron Farms
Illuminator

Incredible that even a man of the soil, someone who I would expect to be down to earth, arrives at those two 'possibilities' where Mills is demonized either way. What a shame.
But don't you understand why? A man like me doesn't start off with this conclusion. But as I investigated it more and more, I realised that it is impossible Mills is on the up and up.

It's like the old saying, "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Mills has gone well beyond fooling people once or twice. He's been doing it over 30 years. At this point anyone still fooled by the hoax really does deserve shaming. And Mills? No respect deserved at all. He used up all his chips acquired from being a promising student. Because he has used that intelligence and potential to con people out of their money instead of actually producing something beneficial to society.
"Permaculture is a philosophy of working with, rather than against nature; of protracted & thoughtful observation rather than protracted & thoughtless labour; & of looking at plants & animals in all their functions, rather than treating any area as a single-product system." Bill Mollison
Biome Carbon Cycle Management
Red Baron Farms is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2018, 03:51 PM   #2010
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

What I wonder is, when Mills' SunCell is proven technology in the mainstream, will skeptics here continue to bemoan the fact that Dr. Mills didn't get there sooner as he anticipated with previous iterations of hydrino technology? ...
No wondering needed. A track record of almost 30 years of failure to deliver on his promises says this will be yet another failure. The obvious insanity of hydrinos existing makes his failure even more probable.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2018, 03:59 PM   #2011
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Thumbs down A "Results are consistent with hydrino formation signature

Over the years there have been many different UV spectrometers used, in many labs, in matters related to hydrino. Results are consistent with hydrino formation signature in the eUV and soft X-ray frequencies.
24 September 2018 marke: A "Results are consistent with hydrino formation signature in the eUV and soft X-ray frequencies" lie.

He knows that up to about 2008, Mills was attributing noise outside of the usable range of UV spectrometers to his hydrino delusion.
He knows the "signature" has been explained as standard physics.
He knows that Mills hydrino delusions cannot produce scientific predictions of eUV and soft X-ray spectra.
He knows that "many labs" is a lie because the vast majority of labs are BLP!

Last edited by Reality Check; 23rd September 2018 at 04:00 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2018, 04:23 PM   #2012
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Exclamation Emphasizes that Mills has been ignored by scientists for the last 25 years

I'm not sure if you're joking. Mills has been revealing and publishing his results in peer reviewed journals for 25 years.
24 September 2018 markie: Emphasizes that Mills has been ignored by scientists for the last 25 years !

This is scientific publishing that markie has still not understood.
A reason that some scientific papers are ignored is that they are so obviously wrong that it is generally a waste of time to write a paper to debunk them. As soon as Mills mentions his hydrino delusion, physicists know that he is touting pseudoscience.
A reason that some scientific papers are ignored is that they have trivial, well known results. Mills measured UV and x-rays from various plasmas - wow ground breaking science that has never been observed before . That he cannot explain the results does not mean that actual scientists cannot explain the results.

If Mills had published convincing papers over those 25 years then he would actually have the Nobel Prize (not really a joke). There would certainly be a large number of independent replications of his experiments and papers expanding on his theory. Mostly silence for over 25 years labels his work as pseudoscience.
Old 24th September 2018, 01:19 PM   #2014
Sako
New Blood

Power draw

Originally Posted by AlaskaBushPilot View Post

This little honda will run your power saw while you got a big boom box going with disco lights, dancing girls in hot pants, plug-ins for Tesla Model 3's, no problem.
How much power do the dancing girls draw? Can I come work for you?
Sako is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2018, 02:11 PM   #2015
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Sako View Post
How much power do the dancing girls draw? Can I come work for you?
In the tradition of energy scammers...they draw 30 units of energy.

LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 09:07 AM   #2016
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Sako View Post
How much power do the dancing girls draw?
Plenty, when they plug in their hair dryers.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 01:07 PM   #2017
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
Plenty, when they plug in their hair dryers.
Nah, the hair dryers are Mills brand, powered by mini suns and magic.

Old 25th September 2018, 02:13 PM   #2018
jrhowell
Muse

From Mills when asked about using SunCells to mine a new cryptocurrency:

Quote:
Why the need to mine HydrinoCoins?

Clearly the asker is thinking too small!

Quote:
Consider that the technology is worth $trillions, and Brilliant Light owns the intellectual property (IP) rights. It needs $trillions to replace the existing energy infrastructure. So, it buys SunCells, inverters, power conditioning equipment, installations, maintenance, other services, etc. with hydrinodollars...

Hydrinodollars!

Quote:
...wherein the hydrinodollars are accepted by Brilliant Light for hydrino kilowatt hours produced by leased equipment provided and maintained by Brilliant Light. Given the magnitude of the value of possibly $300T, the world converts over to use hydrinodollars for all transactions, and hydrinodollars becomes the reserve currency.

Now we are thinking big!

Quote:
In this scenario, Brilliant Light avoids equity financing or selling upfront IP rights to obtain capital to execute commercial deployment of SunCells. In the end, a dollar is the simplest contract for goods and services, and in the same manner hydrinodollars eliminates complex financial contracts and transactions to seamlessly permit commercialization.

So there you have it. Why put your money into government fiat currencies when you can be part of the future and convert it all to hydrinodollars?

(Of course this could all just be a joke on Mills' part, but I doubt it.)
jrhowell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 03:14 PM   #2019
W.D.Clinger
Illuminator

Originally Posted by RecoveringYuppy View Post
It's actually a true fact that Mills has a legitimate paper published in Nature that actually describes true facts. It's a paper towards a technique for getting drugs past cell barriers. What Mills claims it can do goes well beyond established facts.

It's reasonable to assume Mills could have had a legitimate career in that field.
I am glad to hear Dr Mills has made at least one real contribution to science/technology/medicine.

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
Assuming, of course, that there's any actual merit to it. It seems it's been cited 24 times since it was published 30 years ago, which isn't a lot.
It's not a bad start. Now we see whether he can build on it.
W.D.Clinger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2018, 04:47 AM   #2020
jrhowell
Muse

More from Mills on hydrinodollars:

Quote:
You are missing the point. Bitcoin does not have any value. Its only utility is that it facilities transactions. There is nothing backing it.

michaelsuede isn't going to like hearing that.

Quote:
Hydrinodollars would be backed by assets, the hydrino technology IP rights, worth potentially hundreds of trillions of real dollars. Hydrinodollars would be worth their face value in hydrino kWhs. That value can be exchanged for goods and services or traded for other currencies. The money supply would be limited by the total value of hydrino technology which in time could be more than all the current total wealth in the world. This scenario is much better than gold or US government back currencies due to the lesser total wealth securing the currencies in the latter cases..

Better than Bitcoin! Better than gold! Libertarian goldbugs invest now!

The only drawback is that it is "limited by the total value of hydrino technology", which is arguably $0.

Last edited by jrhowell; 26th September 2018 at 05:36 AM.
jrhowell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2018, 04:52 AM   #2021
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Quote:
Hydrinodollars would be worth their face value in hydrino kWhs.

But, if Hydrinos are going to be so much easier to use to generate power, wouldn't this mean that "hydrino kWhs" would be virtually worthless? It would be like the Gold Standard, if alchemists had ever succeeded at turning lead into gold.
Old 26th September 2018, 05:17 AM   #2022
jadebox
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
But, if Hydrinos are going to be so much easier to use to generate power, wouldn't this mean that "hydrino kWhs" would be virtually worthless? It would be like the Gold Standard, if alchemists had ever succeeded at turning lead into gold.
It actually takes a long time to create a Hydrino kWh (thirty years?) So, creating Hydrino kWhs could be equivalent to mining bitcoins. (Just be very patient.)
jadebox is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2018, 05:25 AM   #2023
halleyscomet
Philosopher

In case there's anyone here who knows about starting up new Cryptocurrencies:

1. As of this writing Hydrinodollars.com is still available

2. The trademark on the word "Hydrino" only covers power generation.

Quote:
$ whois Hydrinodollars.com
No match for "HYDRINODOLLARS.COM".
>>> Last update of whois database: 2018-09-26T12:25:55Z <<<
Old 26th September 2018, 05:55 AM   #2024
jrhowell
Muse

The dream that Mills is selling to BLP investors is that BLP will retain ownership of all SunCells produced and just sell energy. The price will be lower than existing energy sources, but high enough to "be more than all the current total wealth in the world" as Mills says.

Besides the fact that hydrinos do not exist, there are other major problems with this plan. It assumes that their patents won't be challenged or overturned. It depends on every country enforcing BLP's intellectual property even to their extreme detriment. And it assumes that governments will allow Mills to take control of the world's economy without fighting back. Not much chance of any of those happening.
Old 26th September 2018, 05:57 AM   #2025
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Well, it's like if instead of being backed by gold, he was talking about a currency that would be backed by water that had passed through a Britta filter.
Old 26th September 2018, 06:43 AM   #2026
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by jrhowell View Post
The dream that Mills is selling to BLP investors is that BLP will retain ownership of all SunCells produced and just sell energy. The price will be lower than existing energy sources, but high enough to "be more than all the current total wealth in the world" as Mills says.

Besides the fact that hydrinos do not exist, there are other major problems with this plan. It assumes that their patents won't be challenged or overturned. It depends on every country enforcing BLP's intellectual property even to their extreme detriment. And it assumes that governments will allow Mills to take control of the world's economy without fighting back. Not much chance of any of those happening.

He's basically stolen this idea from Robert Heinlein's novel Friday.

Quote:
Shipstone
Common power source. It involved intensive solar collection and energy storage but was not otherwise described. It apparently replaced almost all other sources of energy. The name also applied to the conglomerate that apparently owned most of the corporations on and off Earth, including Daniel Shipstone Estate, Inc.; Muriel Shipstone Memorial Research Laboratories; Shipstone Tempe, Gobi, Aden, Sahara, Africa, Death Valley, Karroo, Never-Never, Ell-Four, Ell-Five, Stationary, Tycho, Ares, DeepWater, Unlimited, and Ltd.; Sears-Montgomery, Inc.; Prometheus Foundation; Coca-Cola Holding Co.; Intraworld Transport Corp.; Jack and the Beanstalk, Pty.; Morgan Associates; Out-Systems Colonial Corporation; Billy Shipstone School for Handicapped Children; Wolf Creek Pass Nature Preserve; AŮo Nuevo Wild Life Refuge; and Shipstone Visual Arts Museum and School. In effect, Shipstone controlled the entire economy. A feud among different factions resulted in the overthrow and disruption of many Earth governments, particularly in North America.
(also in other stories)
Old 26th September 2018, 08:57 AM   #2027
jrhowell
Muse

I have long suspected that if hydrinos turned out to be real that they would combine with oxygen to form Kurt Vonnegut's ice-nineWP.
Old 26th September 2018, 11:48 AM   #2028
CORed
Philosopher

So, almost worthless if hydrinos are real, and completely worthless if they're not.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2018, 11:51 AM   #2029
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by jrhowell View Post

Besides which, patents expire. Also, I don't really see governments allowing Mills, or anyone else, to set up an energy monopoly. It's all just idle speculation unless hydrinos are real, anyway, and they are not.
Old 27th September 2018, 03:32 AM   #2030
Aber
Graduate Poster

Exactly

Quote:
In one of Robert Heinlein's last novels, Friday society has been transformed by a high-capacity storage battery called a "Shipstone" after its inventor. They come in various sizes. A large Shipstone in the basement can power an office building for a year. Most electric appliances are powered by small Shipstones instead of being plugged into wall outlets. Power-transmission grids are obsolete and blackouts are a thing of the past. In fact, the Shipstone has effectively solved the world's energy problems: A Shipstone generates no electric power, it has to be charged at a power plant; but it does eliminate the losses that happen when you transmit power from the power plant to the point of consumption over power lines. It also eliminates the need for fossil fuels, at least as vehicle fuels -- cars, buses, trains, airplanes, all can run on Shipstones.

Of course, it's purely a "black box" technology in the novel. Heinlein does not provide even a theoretical hint as to how such a miracle technology might work. (The Shipstone, in fact, was never patented, in order to keep its workings a secret and maintain a practical, indefinite monopoly for its inventor; and it is implied that trying to dismantle one to reverse-engineer it would cause a nuclear-level explosion.)
Some of the quotes sound sorta familiar:

Quote:
an energy storage device that packs "more kilowatt-hours into a smaller space and a smaller mass than any other engineer had ever dreamed of. To call it an "improved storage battery" (as some early accounts did) is like calling an H-bomb an "improved firecracker."
Aber is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2018, 11:46 AM   #2031
halleyscomet
Philosopher

More like almost 3 years ago. I was thinking of this:
https://youtu.be/R0PYe-4090g?t=1m30s
These guys have MUCH more convincing demos:

https://energyxpower.com/

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Last edited by halleyscomet; 1st October 2018 at 11:51 AM.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2018, 10:28 AM   #2032
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

New video of a "closed SunCell":

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

If you think that that's an impressively long reaction, then bear in mind that that playback is at 1/67 speed, according to the description.
Old 8th October 2018, 07:55 PM   #2033
jsfisher
ETcorngods survivor

Why are we supposed to be impressed by self-destruct videos of high current across contacts shorted by liquid metal?

"He's the greatest mod that never was!" -- Monketey Ghost
jsfisher is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th October 2018, 12:03 AM   #2034
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

And (again) why isn't he using appropriate video cameras to document his experiments, we know it isn't a cost issue?
Old 9th October 2018, 06:39 AM   #2035
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by jsfisher View Post
Why are we supposed to be impressed by self-destruct videos of high current across contacts shorted by liquid metal?
WE aren't. We aren't his target demographic. He's tying to impress the sorts of people who are easily impressed by wild promises and pathetic excuses for "evidence."
Old 9th October 2018, 06:39 AM   #2036
jrhowell
Muse

The Society for Classical Physics Yahoo group appears to have been closed. That was a place for the discussion of fantasy physics, such as cold fusion.

Mills occasionally responded to questions there. I wonder if he posts anywhere else.

Last edited by jrhowell; 9th October 2018 at 06:41 AM.
Old 9th October 2018, 06:44 AM   #2037
Worm
Master Poster

Was that video supposed to show anything interesting?

All I saw was a load of sparks and some purple lights.

"Massive power gain is apparent" Not on a YouTube video it isn't.

Not all cults are bad - I've joined a cult of niceness
Worm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th October 2018, 06:50 AM   #2038
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Worm View Post
"Massive power gain is apparent" Not on a YouTube video it isn't.
Well, money is power, so metaphorically I can see where the massive gains are.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th October 2018, 07:17 AM   #2039
Myriad
Hyperthetical

Location: A pocket paradise between the sewage treatment plant and the railroad
Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Well, money is power, so metaphorically I can see where the massive gains are.

And time is money; therefore...

OMG — the SunCell is really a time machine!
Old 9th October 2018, 07:25 AM   #2040
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by jsfisher View Post
I can't figure it out.

All he's been showing, for a very long time, are high current electrical arcs.

For a long time, he produced these arcs with simple seam and spot welding machines.

Now he is likely just using a spot welder for the high current, shorted out via liquid metals.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology