IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Dr. Oz , John Fetterman , Mehmet Oz , Pat Toomey , Pennsylvania politics , senate races

Old 30th November 2022, 02:44 PM   #201
wasapi
Penultimate Amazing

I do wonder if he has the slightest awareness of what a fool and joke he has become. Like Rudy.
Old 30th November 2022, 03:00 PM   #202
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

I wonder if he can even still get a job doctoring?
Old 30th November 2022, 03:06 PM   #203
plague311
Great minds think...

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
I wonder if he can even still get a job doctoring?
That's a good question, I wonder if he kept up his licensing and credentials when he went full blown TV grifter. I'm going to guess no, but it sounds like he'll fit in as a right wing mouthpiece on health issues.
“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2022, 03:33 PM   #204
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

I'm sure he'd have to do some re-training at the least. And what hospital is going to want to hire him?
It's unlikely he actually needs the money, of course.
Old 1st December 2022, 01:09 AM   #205
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Are they taking bets on how long it takes him to move out of PA?
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 07:07 AM   #206
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Was he ever there?

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 07:23 AM   #207
newyorkguy
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by plague311 View Post
...I wonder if he kept up his licensing and credentials when he went full blown TV grifter. I'm going to guess no, but it sounds like he'll fit in as a right wing mouthpiece on health issues.
Does Oz have contact info for Ron DeSantis, I wonder?

Quote:
Office of Governor Ron DeSantis
State of Florida
The Capitol
400 S. Monroe St.
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001

(850) 717-9337

For more immediate service, please include email address with your letter or phone call.

Email the Governor at GovernorRon.Desantis@eog.myflorida.com
Due to the high volume of emails sent to the Governor, there may be a delay in responding to your email.
If DeSantis hires him he picks up 2.5 million votes in Pennsylvania. What's not to like?
newyorkguy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 07:35 AM   #208
plague311
Great minds think...

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
I'm sure he'd have to do some re-training at the least. And what hospital is going to want to hire him?
It's unlikely he actually needs the money, of course.
For sure he'd need re-training and I can't imagine he's actually practiced in years. I'm not exactly sure that his field is like riding a bike where you can take a few classes and be up to speed again.

As far as money goes, I'm sure he blew a good portion on his campaign and crudite ain't cheap.
“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2022, 04:50 PM   #209
GrandMasterFox
Master Poster

Doesn't he run some Reiki nonsense clinic with his wife or something?
GrandMasterFox is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2022, 05:22 PM   #210
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Are they taking bets on how long it takes him to move out of PA?
Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
Was he ever there?
Sure he was. Just like Herschel Walker lives in Georgia!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics