IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 9/11 conspiracy theories , missiles , no planes

Reply
Old 19th November 2022, 08:31 PM   #201
Fonebone
persona non grata
 
Fonebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,005
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
I'm not sure that Fonebone has ever articulated exactly what his beliefs are with the exception of a "no-planer" handle on hm, but other than that no specifics that I can recall. Perhaps someone has run onto him in another thread or platform and have a better description of his beliefs.

Better yet ... Ask Fonebone
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...33#post5431133
--and--
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...15#post5507715
--and--
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...66#post6070666
--and--
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...77#post7443177
__________________
Truth, like the sun, allows itself to be obscured;
but, like the sun, only for a time. __Bovee
Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains taken to bring it to light. __George Washington
All great truths begin as blasphemies __Shaw

Last edited by Fonebone; 19th November 2022 at 08:49 PM.
Fonebone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th November 2022, 08:40 PM   #202
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing
 
smartcooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Posts: 22,867
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
You were wrong then, and 12 years & 11 months later, you're still wrong.
__________________
Science supplies evidence, invites you to analyse and evaluate that evidence, and then to draw conclusions from that
Religion supplies no evidence, demands you have faith, and expects you to uncritically and automatically believe that something is true simply because "the Bible tells you so"
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2022, 12:43 AM   #203
threadworm
Graduate Poster
 
threadworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,819
I think the only thing smoking here is crack. There really aren't many things lower in the food chain than no-planers.

Here, have some aircraft flying at the speed of sound

https://www.military.com/video/milit.../4202062176001

See them? Yes, if course you did.

Even if this ludicrous bit of trolling had any credibility it only makes any sense if the flying object is going past you and close. Which, as the video in the page linked to above shows, still doesn't work. If you're watching an aircraft travelling away from you, or are at some distance, you have plenty of time to identify it as an aircraft.

Besides, if you don't have eÓnough reaction time to identify the big flying object with wings as a plane, then you don't have time to identify it as anything else either. You therefore need to rely on other corroborating evidence, like missing planes, flight manifests, flight control data and recordings, plane shaped holes, big chunks of planes lying around, and a well known terrorist organisation saying "hey guys, we flew a bunch of planes into your buildings".
__________________
Facts are simple and facts are straight, facts are lazy and facts are late, facts don't come with points of view, facts don't do what I want them to.

**************************

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2022, 08:47 AM   #204
bknight
Master Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,629
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
I did go back to the linked pages and as smartcooky has pointed out you were/are still incorrect. You haven't any proof of the existence of missile or missiles shrouded in "pig" disguise, just your intractable notion that real planes were not involved.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2022, 08:21 AM   #205
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 26,102
that is a lot of woo

Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
Flight 11 and 175 hit the WTC towers, and you can't figure it out after all these years. Video, Radar, and reality are beyond your grasp.

Your fantasy version of 9/11, an eternal illusion/delusion. A legacy of woo.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2022, 04:35 PM   #206
threadworm
Graduate Poster
 
threadworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,819
Deleted because it replied to a much older post thinking it was recent.
__________________
Facts are simple and facts are straight, facts are lazy and facts are late, facts don't come with points of view, facts don't do what I want them to.

**************************

Apollo Hoax Debunked

Last edited by threadworm; 24th November 2022 at 04:40 PM.
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2022, 06:58 PM   #207
Robin
Penultimate Amazing
 
Robin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,190
Bringing together what they have said in their links, this is what fonebone seems to be suggesting:


Around 1994/1995 some powerful organisation has assembled a large team of highly skilled engineers to design modifications to missiles which would allow them, in some combination to produce damage to a skyscraper which is entirely consistent with the damage that would have been produced by the collision of a large airliner and entirely inconsistent with any kind of damage that would have been produced by any kind of missile attack.

This must be done in a way that will look, to eyewitnesses and video footage just as though the buildings had been hit by a large commercial had hit the building.

In some manufacturing facility a team of highly skilled workers make these modifications and the missiles are transported to various locations where they can be deployed.

Presumably the building are set up with giant devices which will hurl aircraft parts onto the streets.

On 9/11 four aircraft are diverted to some unspecified location and the passengers murdered and their DNA harvested.

Then the missile operation occurs and everyone is fooled.

A team go about planting DNA in the wreckage and on the roofs of surrounding buildings.

Not one of this army of highly skilled psychopathic traitors has ever breathes a word about this in the 20 years since.
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2022, 07:02 PM   #208
Robin
Penultimate Amazing
 
Robin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,190
Mind you, Barbara Honneger thought that all you had to do was to paint "American Airlines" on the side of an ordinary small drone and people would be concerned that it was a large commercial airliner.

Last edited by Robin; 24th November 2022 at 07:05 PM.
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2022, 03:08 AM   #209
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing
 
smartcooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Posts: 22,867
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
Around 1994/1995 some powerful organisation has assembled a large team of highly skilled engineers to design modifications to missiles which would allow them, in some combination to produce damage to a skyscraper which is entirely consistent with the damage that would have been produced by the collision of a large airliner and entirely inconsistent with any kind of damage that would have been produced by any kind of missile attack.
Which would be an extremely complex task involving hundreds of people all of whom "they" would need to be 100% sure that none of them...

Quote:
...ever breathes a word about this in the 20 years since
.. otherwise, the they would have to be terminated with extreme prejudice.

Originally Posted by Robin View Post
This must be done in a way that will look, to eyewitnesses and video footage just as though the buildings had been hit by a large commercial had hit the building.

In some manufacturing facility a team of highly skilled workers make these modifications and the missiles are transported to various locations where they can be deployed.

Presumably the building are set up with giant devices which will hurl aircraft parts onto the streets.
Another team of highly skilled experts that would have to surreptitiously carry out all this work, in the buildings in the months beforehand without ever being detected..... another team of highly skilled experts that would have to be kept quiet or assassinated.

Originally Posted by Robin View Post
On 9/11 four aircraft are diverted to some unspecified location and the passengers murdered and their DNA harvested.
All while disappearing those airliners from radar, and seamlessly replacing them with missiles that were previously undetected on radar, and landing those aircraft without anyone seeing them.

Originally Posted by Robin View Post
Then the missile operation occurs and everyone is fooled.
Except no-planer morons of course

Originally Posted by Robin View Post
A team go about planting DNA in the wreckage and on the roofs of surrounding buildings.
Which would of course have to be done later, involving yet another highly secret team of specialized experts that would need to be kept silent or terminated.

Of course, no-planer morons all miss the obvious flaw - it would be much easier to do all this with real airliners.

A small team of experts infiltrate the maintenance facilities of the airlines involved beginning 1994/95, with a view to installing remote control hardware on four airliners, and then on 9/11, taking complete control of them and flying them into buildings.

Solves the following problems...

Radar
DNA
Aircraft parts in the streets
Eye-witnesses
News cameras
The fuel-air fireball
diverting the aircraft without detection

as well as drastically reducing the risk of the secret being reveled by using a much, much smaller team.

Originally Posted by Robin View Post
Not one of this army of highly skilled psychopathic traitors has ever breathes a word about this in the 20 years since...
... in a country that is so good at keeping secrets that the president was porking a White House usher and they were the only two who knew about it!
.
.
__________________
Science supplies evidence, invites you to analyse and evaluate that evidence, and then to draw conclusions from that
Religion supplies no evidence, demands you have faith, and expects you to uncritically and automatically believe that something is true simply because "the Bible tells you so"
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2022, 04:55 PM   #210
Robin
Penultimate Amazing
 
Robin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,190
Quite a challenge too for the HR manager of this top secret powerful sinister organisation just assembling this team of hundreds of highly skilled, completely trustworthy psychopathic traitors.

Last edited by Robin; 25th November 2022 at 05:02 PM.
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2022, 04:31 AM   #211
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 7,206
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Now if he would really wake up to the realities of 9/11, not fantasies.
Seeing all the 9/11Truth Movement was fantasy from the first seconds they started on Democratic Underground, I don't expect any waking up now. I don't expect any True Believers too leave the Religion at this time.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2022, 03:29 PM   #212
Fonebone
persona non grata
 
Fonebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,005
Milliseconds before each of the three building were struck by the flying objects,
witnesses reported a bright white flash followed instantly by a circular glowing orange
shape hole in the vertical wall that allowed the nose of the flying object to effortlessly enter the building
interior before exploding into white- tan dust cloud that morphed into the huge yellow, orange and red fireball that
dissipated seconds later.
Many of the videos of the WTC2 "plane" captured both the bright flash and the resulting orange hole
at the point the flying object penetrated.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...24#post6225624
The Exocet missiles used in the Falkland war was equipped with the shape-charge nose to blast an entry hole in
fortified walls.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...97#post6609197
__________________
Truth, like the sun, allows itself to be obscured;
but, like the sun, only for a time. __Bovee
Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains taken to bring it to light. __George Washington
All great truths begin as blasphemies __Shaw

Last edited by Fonebone; 27th November 2022 at 03:43 PM.
Fonebone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2022, 04:15 PM   #213
Robin
Penultimate Amazing
 
Robin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,190
The flying object was a commercial airliner and the nose did not "effortlessly enter" anything, it was shredded, as you would expect.
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2022, 04:17 PM   #214
Steve
Penultimate Amazing
 
Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sydney Nova Scotia
Posts: 12,006
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
Milliseconds before each of the three building were struck by the flying objects,
witnesses reported a bright white flash followed instantly by a circular glowing orange
shape hole in the vertical wall that allowed the nose of the flying object to effortlessly enter the building
interior before exploding into white- tan dust cloud that morphed into the huge yellow, orange and red fireball that
dissipated seconds later.
Many of the videos of the WTC2 "plane" captured both the bright flash and the resulting orange hole
at the point the flying object penetrated.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...24#post6225624
The Exocet missiles used in the Falkland war was equipped with the shape-charge nose to blast an entry hole in
fortified walls.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...97#post6609197
Name these "witnesses" and link to their published statements.
__________________
Caption from and old New Yorker cartoon - Why am I shouting? Because I'm wrong!"
Steve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2022, 04:39 PM   #215
Robin
Penultimate Amazing
 
Robin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,190
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
Milliseconds before each of the three building were struck by the flying objects,
witnesses reported a bright white flash followed instantly by a circular glowing orange
shape hole in the vertical wall that allowed the nose of the flying object to effortlessly enter the building
interior before exploding into white- tan dust cloud that morphed into the huge yellow, orange and red fireball that
dissipated seconds later.
Many of the videos of the WTC2 "plane" captured both the bright flash and the resulting orange hole
at the point the flying object penetrated.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...24#post6225624
The Exocet missiles used in the Falkland war was equipped with the shape-charge nose to blast an entry hole in
fortified walls.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...97#post6609197
I can only assume you are playing up to the 'troll" label here by making the taking your theory to new and undreamed of
levels of implausibility.
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2022, 05:15 PM   #216
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 26,102
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
Milliseconds before each of the three building were struck by the flying objects,
witnesses reported a bright white flash followed instantly by a circular glowing orange
shape hole in the vertical wall that allowed the nose of the flying object to effortlessly enter the building
interior before exploding into white- tan dust cloud that morphed into the huge yellow, orange and red fireball that
dissipated seconds later.
Many of the videos of the WTC2 "plane" captured both the bright flash and the resulting orange hole
at the point the flying object penetrated.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...24#post6225624
The Exocet missiles used in the Falkland war was equipped with the shape-charge nose to blast an entry hole in
fortified walls.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...97#post6609197
What has inspired your departure from reality.

Two url flashbacks to insane claims. Claims based on unbounded ignorance related to physics and what evidence is.

Why do you post BS, lies and insane claims? oh, I know this one, because you can.

What was your major in college?

"Truth, like the sun, allows itself to be obscured", but unlike the sun, for you, forever, and ever... amen

"Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains taken to bring it to light" - you missed the truth, as you remain in the dark willfully spreading lies about the murder of thousands - ubl must of been laughing at the lies 9/11 truth and you spread

"All great truths begin as blasphemies", ironic quote in light of your insane claims

your can recycle your evidence for you claims with big foot, flat earth and other failed conspiracy theories...

I look forward to your next "typing practice" clickbait post reply, keeps the fingers agile...
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2022, 06:37 PM   #217
Axxman300
Philosopher
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 6,391
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
Milliseconds before each of the three building were struck by the flying objects,
witnesses reported a bright white flash followed instantly by a circular glowing orange
shape hole in the vertical wall that allowed the nose of the flying object to effortlessly enter the building
interior before exploding into white- tan dust cloud that morphed into the huge yellow, orange and red fireball that
dissipated seconds later.
No.

No witnesses have ever reported this. Ever. This is a lie.

Quote:
Many of the videos of the WTC2 "plane" captured both the bright flash and the resulting orange hole
at the point the flying object penetrated.
No.

Not one of the videos of the 767s crashing into the towers show this, no matter which angle.

This is another lie.

Quote:
The Exocet missiles used in the Falkland war was equipped with the shape-charge nose to blast an entry hole in
fortified walls.
Gosh, okay, Dr. Von Braun, how about you explain how an anti-ship missile works, and why one would use such a weapon on 9-11 when simply crashing a 767 into the building would achieve more profound results?

You have yet to address how these missiles were launched. These weapons are loud, and produce a lot of smoke at the ignition point. Why has not one single person reported a missile launch, let alone four? Why did nobody see a missile anywhere between NYC and Shanksville? Or between NYC and DC? If the missiles were sea-launched, where is the radar data? What kind of ship? Can't be US Navy, we'd have known by 5PM on 9/11/2001. So where did they come from?

Where are the missile fragments recovered from all of the crash sites? We've got the planes, why not the missiles?

These should be easy questions to answer for someone who has basic knowledge of this type of weapons system.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2022, 06:54 PM   #218
Fonebone
persona non grata
 
Fonebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,005
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
Milliseconds before each of the three building were struck by the flying objects,
witnesses reported a bright white flash followed instantly by a circular glowing orange
shape hole in the vertical wall that allowed the nose of the flying object to effortlessly enter the building
interior before exploding into white- tan dust cloud that morphed into the huge yellow, orange and red fireball that
dissipated seconds later.
Many of the videos of the WTC2 "plane" captured both the bright flash and the resulting orange hole
at the point the flying object penetrated.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...24#post6225624
The Exocet missiles used in the Falkland war was equipped with the shape-charge nose to blast an entry hole in
fortified walls.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...97#post6609197

In this post we see a cameo of the missile going into the glowing orange hole of the WTC2 South
wall and a image of the same missile nose exiting the North-East corner bevel of the tower. Note
the shape of the shadow the flying object cast on the sunlit north wall as the missle nose exits.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...77#post7443177
The glowing orange hole was created by the shape charge in the missile nose that pyrolyzes a molten
hole in the steal creating an entrance hole for the missile
__________________
Truth, like the sun, allows itself to be obscured;
but, like the sun, only for a time. __Bovee
Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains taken to bring it to light. __George Washington
All great truths begin as blasphemies __Shaw

Last edited by Fonebone; 27th November 2022 at 07:00 PM.
Fonebone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2022, 08:29 PM   #219
Robin
Penultimate Amazing
 
Robin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,190
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
In this post we see a cameo of the missile going into the glowing orange hole of the WTC2 South
wall and a image of the same missile nose exiting the North-East corner bevel of the tower. Note
the shape of the shadow the flying object cast on the sunlit north wall as the missle nose exits.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...77#post7443177
The glowing orange hole was created by the shape charge in the missile nose that pyrolyzes a molten
hole in the steal creating an entrance hole for the missile
OK, so you have shown a picture of a commercial airliner colliding with the building, you have shown a picture of debris and smoke coming out the other side.

But you appear to have forgotten to include the picture of this alleged missile.

Last edited by Robin; 27th November 2022 at 08:35 PM.
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2022, 08:40 PM   #220
Robin
Penultimate Amazing
 
Robin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,190
Incidentally, some information about shape charges:

Quote:
Contrary to a misconception (possibly resulting from the acronym for high-explosive anti-tank, HEAT) the shaped charge EFP jet does not depend in any way on heating or melting for its effectiveness; that is, the EFP jet from a shaped charge does not melt its way through armor, as its effect is purely kinetic in nature

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaped_charge
And, when you think about it, could you really heat a large amount of construction steel to melting point in less than one thousandth of a second?
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2022, 09:32 PM   #221
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 19,783
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
In this post we see a cameo of the missile going into the glowing orange hole of the WTC2 South
wall and a image of the same missile nose exiting the North-East corner bevel of the tower. Note
the shape of the shadow the flying object cast on the sunlit north wall as the missle nose exits.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...77#post7443177
The glowing orange hole was created by the shape charge in the missile nose that pyrolyzes a molten
hole in the steal creating an entrance hole for the missile

In that picture we can clearly see that the "missile nose" is blunt and at least 4 meters in diameter, which is considerably wider than the Space Shuttle's solid rocket boosters, the rockets that launched the Mercury and Gemini astronauts into orbit, the European Ariane 5 booster, or any known ICBM. It's about right for the third stage of a Saturn V though. Is that what it was, do you think? Was it surplus hardware from the 1970s? What launch pad was it launched from?
__________________
A z°mbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2022, 01:14 AM   #222
Axxman300
Philosopher
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 6,391
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
In this post we see a cameo of the missile going into the glowing orange hole of the WTC2 South
wall and a image of the same missile nose exiting the North-East corner bevel of the tower. Note
the shape of the shadow the flying object cast on the sunlit north wall as the missle nose exits.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...77#post7443177
The glowing orange hole was created by the shape charge in the missile nose that pyrolyzes a molten
hole in the steal creating an entrance hole for the missile
No.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2022, 02:33 AM   #223
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing
 
smartcooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Posts: 22,867
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
In this post we see a cameo of the missile going into the glowing orange hole of the WTC2 South
Your "glowing orange hole" is a glare-reflection of the morning sun off the nose radome of the airliner.

Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
Note the shape of the shadow the flying object cast on the sunlit north wall as the missle nose exits.
Note the shape of the shadow on the left side of your entry photo... its the shadow of the wings of an airliner.

Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
The glowing orange hole was created by the shape charge in the missile nose that pyrolyzes a molten hole in the steal creating an entrance hole for the missile
There is no explosive on earth that can be made small enough for a shape charge to fit in the warhead of a missile, and still create sufficient heat to "pyrolize" tonnes of steel in a fraction of a millisecond. If you have discovered a way to do this, you should contact the US military - they would pay you handsomely for it.

In your photo, you see the vertical facades? They are 3Ż ft apart - for your further education as to why you are wrong, I have superimposed a correctly scaled image of an AGM-158 cruise missile, (14 ft long).



You . are. wrong!
__________________
Science supplies evidence, invites you to analyse and evaluate that evidence, and then to draw conclusions from that
Religion supplies no evidence, demands you have faith, and expects you to uncritically and automatically believe that something is true simply because "the Bible tells you so"
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list!

Last edited by smartcooky; 28th November 2022 at 03:16 AM.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2022, 06:30 AM   #224
Gamolon
Master Poster
 
Gamolon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,671
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
In this post we see a cameo of the missile going into the glowing orange hole of the WTC2 South
wall and a image of the same missile nose exiting the North-East corner bevel of the tower. Note
the shape of the shadow the flying object cast on the sunlit north wall as the missle nose exits.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...77#post7443177
The glowing orange hole was created by the shape charge in the missile nose that pyrolyzes a molten
hole in the steal creating an entrance hole for the missile
Trying to understand your theory.

When was the AUP fired from the missile concealed in the underbelly of the 767 "skin"? Was the AUP fired while the missile was still inside the 767 "skin" or was the missile fired from the 767 "skin" and THEN the AUP was fired from the missile?

Was the sequence of impacts you envision as follows or something different?

1. Missile fired from 767 "skin"
2. AUP fired from missile
3. AUP hits building fašade and creates "molten hole"
4. Missile goes through "molten hole" created in the fašade
5. 767 "skin" goes through molten hole
Gamolon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2022, 07:51 AM   #225
Steve
Penultimate Amazing
 
Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sydney Nova Scotia
Posts: 12,006
Now people. It may well be that fonebone “sees” exactly what fonebone describes. fonebone’s major error here is using the word we instead of I. What we see is the reality of an airplane flying into the tower. What fonebone’s brain translates from its visual cortex unfortunately seems to have no connection to reality whatsoever.
__________________
Caption from and old New Yorker cartoon - Why am I shouting? Because I'm wrong!"
Steve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2022, 08:10 AM   #226
bknight
Master Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,629
I have several questions for you, again, what happened to the four airplanes that were hijacked? What happened to all the people on those aircrafts? How did they manage to plant evidence from the hijackers into the rubble pile? How did they get airplane parts all over the place? You have never answered just the same as rubygrey.

ETA: Another question you forgoot to link the images hat you posted in the linked threads, please post links.

Last edited by bknight; 28th November 2022 at 08:12 AM.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2022, 10:18 PM   #227
MBDK
Critical Thinker
 
MBDK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 485
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
ETA: Another question you forgoot to link the images hat you posted in the linked threads, please post links.
That would help, but since the poster also cannot seem to remember what missiles/767s look like, how they operate (from launch to clean-up), nor any pertinent science at all, his/her/its penchant for cognitive lapses are worthy of advanced Alzheimer's study.
MBDK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2022, 10:00 AM   #228
Fonebone
persona non grata
 
Fonebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,005
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
In this post we see a cameo of the missile going into the glowing orange hole of the WTC2 South
wall and a image of the same missile nose exiting the North-East corner bevel of the tower. Note
the shape of the shadow the flying object cast on the sunlit north wall as the missle nose exits.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...77#post7443177
The glowing orange hole was created by the shape charge in the missile nose that pyrolyzes a molten
hole in the steal creating an entrance hole for the missile
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
Milliseconds before each of the three building were struck by the flying objects,
witnesses reported a bright white flash followed instantly by a circular glowing orange
shape hole in the vertical wall that allowed the nose of the flying object to effortlessly enter the building
interior before exploding into white- tan dust cloud that morphed into the huge yellow, orange and red fireball that
dissipated seconds later.
Many of the videos of the WTC2 "plane" captured both the bright flash and the resulting orange hole
at the point the flying object penetrated.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...24#post6225624
The Exocet missiles used in the Falkland war was equipped with the shape-charge nose to blast an entry hole in
fortified walls.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...97#post6609197
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
OK, so you have shown a picture of a commercial airliner colliding with the building, you have shown a picture of debris and smoke coming out the other side.

But you appear to have forgotten to include the picture of this alleged missile.

Image of the alleged missile:



Another image of the same missile
AGM-86D


One of the many munition payloads of this delivery systems is a FAE thermobaric Napalm and Napalm2 incendiary warhead.
F.A.E. = Fuel Air Explosive.
Napalm is a FAE is a Naphthalene & palm oil that creates a Fireball with a petroleum thick black mushroom smoke cloud. Naphalm2 is a
chemical exothermic payload replacement for Napalm and produces a whitish tan-gray smoke mushroom cloud
__________________
Truth, like the sun, allows itself to be obscured;
but, like the sun, only for a time. __Bovee
Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains taken to bring it to light. __George Washington
All great truths begin as blasphemies __Shaw

Last edited by Fonebone; 29th November 2022 at 10:02 AM.
Fonebone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2022, 10:29 AM   #229
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing
 
smartcooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Posts: 22,867
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
Image of the alleged missile:
https://hosting.photobucket.com/imag...720&fit=bounds


Another image of the same missile
AGM-86D
https://hosting.photobucket.com/imag...720&fit=bounds

One of the many munition payloads of this delivery systems is a FAE thermobaric Napalm and Napalm2 incendiary warhead.
F.A.E. = Fuel Air Explosive.
Napalm is a FAE is a Naphthalene & palm oil that creates a Fireball with a petroleum thick black mushroom smoke cloud. Naphalm2 is a
chemical exothermic payload replacement for Napalm and produces a whitish tan-gray smoke mushroom cloud

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
__________________
Science supplies evidence, invites you to analyse and evaluate that evidence, and then to draw conclusions from that
Religion supplies no evidence, demands you have faith, and expects you to uncritically and automatically believe that something is true simply because "the Bible tells you so"
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2022, 10:33 AM   #230
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 19,783
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
Image of the alleged missile:

Another image of the same missile

One of the many munition payloads of this delivery systems is a FAE thermobaric Napalm and Napalm2 incendiary warhead.
F.A.E. = Fuel Air Explosive.
Napalm is a FAE is a Naphthalene & palm oil that creates a Fireball with a petroleum thick black mushroom smoke cloud. Naphalm2 is a
chemical exothermic payload replacement for Napalm and produces a whitish tan-gray smoke mushroom cloud

That missile doesn't look like it has a "nose" 4-5 meters thick.

Also, if the missile's thermobaric warhead detonated inside the tower, how could its still-intact "nose" have exited the other side?
__________________
A z°mbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2022, 10:41 AM   #231
Fonebone
persona non grata
 
Fonebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,005
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
In this post we see a cameo of the missile going into the glowing orange hole of the WTC2 South
wall and a image of the same missile nose exiting the North-East corner bevel of the tower. Note
the shape of the shadow the flying object cast on the sunlit north wall as the missle nose exits.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...77#post7443177
The glowing orange hole was created by the shape charge in the missile nose that pyrolyzes a molten
hole in the steal creating an entrance hole for the missile
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
Milliseconds before each of the three building were struck by the flying objects,
witnesses reported a bright white flash followed instantly by a circular glowing orange
shape hole in the vertical wall that allowed the nose of the flying object to effortlessly enter the building
interior before exploding into white- tan dust cloud that morphed into the huge yellow, orange and red fireball that
dissipated seconds later.
Many of the videos of the WTC2 "plane" captured both the bright flash and the resulting orange hole
at the point the flying object penetrated.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...24#post6225624
The Exocet missiles used in the Falkland war was equipped with the shape-charge nose to blast an entry hole in
fortified walls.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...97#post6609197
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
No.

No witnesses have ever reported this. Ever. This is a lie.


Fonebone>
Quote:
The glowing orange hole was created by the shape charge in the missile nose that pyrolyzes a molten
hole in the steal creating an entrance hole for the missile
Axxman300>
Quote:
No.

Not one of the videos of the 767s crashing into the towers show this, no matter which angle.

This is another lie.
Fonebone>





Gosh, okay, Dr. Von Braun, how about you explain how an anti-ship missile works, and why one would use such a weapon on 9-11 when simply crashing a 767 into the building would achieve more profound results?

You have yet to address how these missiles were launched. These weapons are loud, and produce a lot of smoke at the ignition point. Why has not one single person reported a missile launch, let alone four? Why did nobody see a missile anywhere between NYC and Shanksville? Or between NYC and DC? If the missiles were sea-launched, where is the radar data? What kind of ship? Can't be US Navy, we'd have known by 5PM on 9/11/2001. So where did they come from?

Where are the missile fragments recovered from all of the crash sites? We've got the planes, why not the missiles?

These should be easy questions to answer for someone who has basic knowledge of this type of weapons system.
xxx
__________________
Truth, like the sun, allows itself to be obscured;
but, like the sun, only for a time. __Bovee
Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains taken to bring it to light. __George Washington
All great truths begin as blasphemies __Shaw

Last edited by Fonebone; 29th November 2022 at 11:50 AM.
Fonebone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2022, 10:53 AM   #232
Steve
Penultimate Amazing
 
Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sydney Nova Scotia
Posts: 12,006
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
xxx
Love you too, sweetums.
__________________
Caption from and old New Yorker cartoon - Why am I shouting? Because I'm wrong!"
Steve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2022, 11:10 AM   #233
Fonebone
persona non grata
 
Fonebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,005
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
That missile doesn't look like it has a "nose" 4-5 meters thick.

Also, if the missile's thermobaric warhead detonated inside the tower, how could its still-intact "nose" have exited the other side?

The missile was cloaked inside of a miniature Boeing 767 disguise. The missile payload was dispersed as a pressurized cloud of
whitish tan-gray dust that was ignited into the fireball after the time-delay set on the missile's barometric fuse. The carcass
of the missile was whole as it exited the WTC2 North-East bevel until it was overcome by the fireball. The size of the missile circumference
is hidden by the disguise of the quarter to half sized scale B767 costume concealing it. The height of every floor was exactly 12 feet.
The disguised missile entered the neat round molten entry hole between the floors and between the horizontal spandrel plates.
The spandrel plate steel belt is 4 feet high leaving a open 8 foot floor space for the missile, sans the B767 cloaking, to enter the tower interior
and exit whole until incinerated by the thermobaric fireball.
__________________
Truth, like the sun, allows itself to be obscured;
but, like the sun, only for a time. __Bovee
Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains taken to bring it to light. __George Washington
All great truths begin as blasphemies __Shaw

Last edited by Fonebone; 29th November 2022 at 11:43 AM.
Fonebone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2022, 11:29 AM   #234
Fonebone
persona non grata
 
Fonebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,005
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Love you too, sweetums.

Sorry - I'm a guy... and I'm happily married.

The xxx was placed at the post bottom to override my poor formatting errors in order to allow the message to post properly.

xin loi
__________________
Truth, like the sun, allows itself to be obscured;
but, like the sun, only for a time. __Bovee
Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains taken to bring it to light. __George Washington
All great truths begin as blasphemies __Shaw

Last edited by Fonebone; 29th November 2022 at 11:57 AM. Reason: replaced xxx with[strike]xxx[/strike]
Fonebone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2022, 12:14 PM   #235
Axxman300
Philosopher
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 6,391
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
One of the many munition payloads of this delivery systems is a FAE thermobaric Napalm and Napalm2 incendiary warhead.
F.A.E. = Fuel Air Explosive.
Napalm is a FAE is a Naphthalene & palm oil that creates a Fireball with a petroleum thick black mushroom smoke cloud. Naphalm2 is a
chemical exothermic payload replacement for Napalm and produces a whitish tan-gray smoke mushroom cloud
No.

Napalm is not an explosive. Napalm is an incendiary. Napalm doesn't do the things you claim your fantasy missile does.

FAEs are not shape-charge warheads. FAEs are "area explosives", great sucking the air out of caves and underground bunkers. Had an FAE been used on 911, they would have heard it half way down New Jersey. Windows would have been blown out all the way down to Greenwich Village.

That didn't happen. You've failed.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2022, 12:37 PM   #236
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing
 
smartcooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Posts: 22,867
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
No.

Napalm is not an explosive. Napalm is an incendiary. Napalm doesn't do the things you claim your fantasy missile does.

FAEs are not shape-charge warheads. FAEs are "area explosives", great sucking the air out of caves and underground bunkers. Had an FAE been used on 911, they would have heard and felt it half way down New Jersey. Windows would have been blown out all the way down to Greenwich Village.

That didn't happen. You've failed.

FTFY
__________________
Science supplies evidence, invites you to analyse and evaluate that evidence, and then to draw conclusions from that
Religion supplies no evidence, demands you have faith, and expects you to uncritically and automatically believe that something is true simply because "the Bible tells you so"
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2022, 12:42 PM   #237
Axxman300
Philosopher
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 6,391
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
The missile was cloaked inside of a miniature Boeing 767 disguise.
This is comedy gold.

Quote:
The missile payload was dispersed as a pressurized cloud of
whitish tan-gray dust that was ignited into the fireball after the time-delay set on the missile's barometric fuse.
But you just said it was Napalm, which is liquid. Derp.

*the dust was pulverized concrete floor and drywall.

Quote:
The carcass of the missile was whole as it exited the WTC2 North-East bevel until it was overcome by the fireball.
How does a cruise missile fly out the other side of a building if it has exploded inside of said building?

[spoiler alert: it can't]


Quote:
The size of the missile circumference is hidden by the disguise of the quarter to half sized scale B767 costume concealing it.
But a fully loaded 767 has more destructive power than a cruise missile. You know who understood this 6th grade science lesson? Al Qaeda.

Quote:
The height of every floor was exactly 12 feet. The disguised missile entered the neat round molten entry hole between the floors and between the horizontal spandrel plates.
Hate to bother you again, but after 20 years of nonstop war, why have we never used this weapon again? Why wasn't it used in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, or Somalia? Why has this weapon's technology never been discussed in the science journals, or defense industry trade publications?

Quote:
The spandrel plate steel belt is 4 feet high leaving a open 8 foot floor space for the missile, sans the B767 cloaking, to enter the tower interior
and exit whole until incinerated by the thermobaric fireball.
No. Unfortunately you're asking too much in the way of precision. Even if they launched from Central Park there's no guarantee it will hit that tight of a target.

There is a long list of reasons as to why none of this is true. The most important ones would be getting engineers to sign off on a capital offense that would involved the secrecy of at least 2,000 people. This is the giant flaw in your whimsical fantasy. You can't hide a missile in a jet, you make a jet into a missile. That's just reality. A cruise missile costs around $2 million. To develop a one-off cruise missile - in secret - drives the cost toward $100 million. As my Congressman likes to say, $100 million is almost real money. You can't hide it for 21 years. And the missiles have to be tested.

Meanwhile, for the cost of flying lessons, and 19 first class airline tickets, you can hijack four 767s, and fly them into your chosen targets with the same destructive outcome. And this can be done with less than 40 people knowing about it. And, if you'd bother to read the real history of the attacks on 9-11, you'd know that some of those 40 Al Qaeda guys didn't keep their mouths shut before the attack.

You have to explain why a 767 couldn't do the things they did on 911.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2022, 08:39 AM   #238
bknight
Master Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,629
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
Sorry - I'm a guy... and I'm happily married.

The xxx was placed at the post bottom to override my poor formatting errors in order to allow the message to post properly.

xin loi
You still haven't linked the source of the two images presented earlier, please do so we can all view the source. Nor have you answered my question of what happened to the airplanes and the crew/passengers?
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2022, 07:44 PM   #239
Robin
Penultimate Amazing
 
Robin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,190
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
Image of the alleged missile:]

...

Another image of the same missile
To sum up. You have shown a picture of a commercial airliner colliding with WTC 2.

And you have shown a picture of a missile nowhere near WTC 2.

Conclusion: It was a commercial airliner colliding with WTC 2. Thanks for your confirmation.

Note also that the commercial airliner is not half size, nor is it three quarter size. It is full size.

And shape charges to not melt their way through metal.

Last edited by Robin; 30th November 2022 at 07:46 PM.
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2022, 07:50 PM   #240
MBDK
Critical Thinker
 
MBDK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 485
Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
The missile was cloaked inside of a miniature Boeing 767 disguise. The missile payload was dispersed as a pressurized cloud of
whitish tan-gray dust that was ignited into the fireball after the time-delay set on the missile's barometric fuse. The carcass
of the missile was whole as it exited the WTC2 North-East bevel until it was overcome by the fireball. The size of the missile circumference
is hidden by the disguise of the quarter to half sized scale B767 costume concealing it.

Looks to be normal size here. And if you look at the second, sped-up video, you can see how the impact made the entire building sway. That could ONLY be caused by the momentum of a fully-laden full-size 767.


https://wtc.koldrix.com/index.php/en...e-wtc-2-impact
MBDK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:51 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.